Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,514 members, 7,812,600 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:58 PM

House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! - Family (4820) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! (6388414 Views)

House Clearance Sales, Abuja Only. / House Clearance Sales / House Clearance Sales!!!!!!!!! Everything must go for 250k (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4817) (4818) (4819) (4820) (4821) (4822) (4823) ... (6237) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Souzin: 10:04pm On Jan 15, 2023
hopefulLandlord:

No he wasn't served his own pills. top notch cuss game would be her cussing him
Rest

1 Like

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by slizzyb(m): 10:07pm On Jan 15, 2023
leisuretym:

You failed right there, you can not be in his support and said you bought same for 3k, but that’s even a fat lie, show us the photo of the ones you got for 3k that were not working, the price you quoted even attracted a guy begging you to sell one off to him. You lie too much.
Hope you have eventually got the headache you seek. wink have a wonderful Sunday

Boi put ur mouth in order, stop jumping on unnecessary talks just to be relevant... The man never discouraged anyone from buying from the seller. Try read meaning to some comments and allow here not to be trolling ground...

4 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by hopefulLandlord: 10:19pm On Jan 15, 2023
Ominie:

What's your point chief ?

If you're insulted and want to retaliate you should insult who insults you. that's been clear from my first post bros

1 Like

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Fuckallmods: 10:34pm On Jan 15, 2023
Since this is a clearance thread can anyone give his/her daughter's hand in marriage for a clearance price? Things tuff

2 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by gpercuxionz(m): 10:45pm On Jan 15, 2023
Sicilyjoe:

New one of this bed is 8k for market, urs should be 5k maximum
ok go buy am for there

1 Like

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by leisuretym: 10:54pm On Jan 15, 2023
slizzyb:

Boi put ur mouth in order, stop jumping on unnecessary talks just to be relevant... The man never discouraged anyone from buying from the seller. Try read meaning to some comments and allow here not to be trolling ground...
if I tear you hot slap, your brainbox go fly commot
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Engrchoko: 11:01pm On Jan 15, 2023
Seekhimnow:
43" Toshiba Smart TV
Model - 43UL2063DB
4k Ultra HD LED TV
Freeview Play
Wifi
Bluetooth
Netflix
YouTube
Stand and remote included

Price - 130k

Call/WhatsApp - 07025326910
Location - Alagbado Lagos

https://toshiba-tv.com/uk-uk/ultra-hd-tv/43UL2063DB

Why don’t you try dropping the price even if it’s a little? This your adverts don dey make this thread long.

4 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Atasko: 11:03pm On Jan 15, 2023
Atasko:
Less than a year tecno camon 17 pro at a giveaway price
Price 100k
Abuja
Sold!!
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by leisuretym: 11:06pm On Jan 15, 2023
hopefulLandlord:

Read and assimilate. "uninvolved"

Mr Lecturer , fight na fight, no rule, if you punch me for chest , I fit nack you 2 by 2 for head, all na part of fight.

Which one be assimilate? Na you go teach her how to fight back? You don ever condemn the guy with foolish comment? Guy shift!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Nobody: 11:11pm On Jan 15, 2023
Fuckallmods:
Since this is a clearance thread can anyone give his/her daughter's hand in marriage for a clearance price? Things tuff

Shey na Women/Ladies con scarce like that? I thought they said Women/Ladies plenty pass Men/Guys for this world. How come you Men still dey beg for wetin dey Surplus?

Go to Ajegunle, Ijora-Badia, Alasia, Okokomaiko, Alaba-Rago et all. You will even see for Free sef. Na you go tire for peoples daughter. You go pick any of your choice yanfun yanfun.

5 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by slizzyb(m): 11:27pm On Jan 15, 2023
leisuretym:
if I tear you hot slap, your brainbox go fly commot

You lack manners. Forming i too know in everything makes you less a man.. cut it

6 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by leisuretym: 11:31pm On Jan 15, 2023
slizzyb:

You lack manners. Forming i too know in everything makes you less a man.. cut it

What’s manner?
1. Divine and Explain
2. List
3. Write short note on the subject

15marks.
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by cutelover19(m): 11:47pm On Jan 15, 2023
Hello house,

I’m selling one of my twin 32 inch curved Samsung CR50 monitors. It was bought brand new by me and only slightly used for 3 months.

I’m selling it for 140k and the reason for selling it is Japa.

Reply to me with your phone number if you’d like to own it.
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Thanos(m): 12:23am On Jan 16, 2023
Thanos:
Declutter sales
Ipad 3rd gen
Wi fi only
32 gig
30k cash and carry
Note: speakers are not working optimally. Asides that. All clear.
O9o6243_17o5
Still available
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Thanos(m): 12:24am On Jan 16, 2023
Thanos:
Declutter sales
Vita foam mattress.
Dimensions. 6.3 × 4.5 × 12
Price 18k.
Cash and carry.
Location, ibeju-lekki, lagos.
O9o6243_17o5
Still available
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by hopefulLandlord: 12:27am On Jan 16, 2023
leisuretym:

Mr Lecturer , fight na fight, no rule, if you punch me for chest , I fit nack you 2 by 2 for head, all na part of fight.

You see why assimilation is important? you seem to be lacking in that department which is why you gave an example that had little bearing to the matter at hand

What just happened between both is similar one person punching you and you retaliating by punching both that person and his mother.

4 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by remioshy(f): 2:23am On Jan 16, 2023
Interedted in the sofa and wardrobe but your number not on whatsapp so how do I see the items, pls post here then quote author=rexoluj post=120015795]Relocation sales

Available items… Location: IYANA IPAJA

CALL FOR DETAILS: 234 802 679 5801

- One 10 by 12 Blue rug 15k
- One 10 by 12 Black rug 15k
- 2 blue giant rugs 15k
- 1 LG home theater with 6 speakers 30k
- 1 brown bed side shelve 10k
- One 6 by 6 bed frame 20k
- 1 Gotv device with remote/antenna 5k
- 1 office desk with one chair 10k
- One 3-step wooden shoe rack 10k
- One 4 by 6 mattress 20k
- 1 double door cloth wardrobe 20k
- Complete set of iron frame chairs with sofa 40k
- 3 pcs of day and night window blinds 20k
- One 40 inch Coocaa TV set (lines on screen) 40k
- One living room leather sofa 30k
- One stationary exercise bicycle 25k
- One Haier Thermocool Washing Machine 30k[/quote]
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by remioshy(f): 2:28am On Jan 16, 2023
[What is your location ? quote author=haywhy80 post=120034495]
Good evening All,

I am selling my L-shaped sofa. Say your price, if it's good enough then it's all yours.

Whatsapp call/chat only - 08034232096.[/quote]
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Seekhimnow: 4:39am On Jan 16, 2023
Engrchoko:

Why don’t you try dropping the price even if it’s a little? This your adverts don dey make this thread long.

Okay
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Mineown: 5:26am On Jan 16, 2023
bened1t:

Is this still available?

Yes it's available

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by ontolegit(m): 5:46am On Jan 16, 2023
I want the 6kg cylinder
angieoluwa:

Bulk Sale Concluded / Sold Items:-

A. Samsung DVD Home Entertainment System HT-E330K + Sony Personal Audio Docking System (AC / DC Powered): N48000”

B. Brand New Haier Thermocool 2000VA Digital Stabiliser – TEC-TR2000D:
Stabiliser: N38000

C. Haier Thermocool 2000VA Digital Stabiliser – TEC-TR2000D:
Stabiliser: N17000

E. Samsung 1HP 5000 Series: N100000

H. 20L Samsung Microwave Oven With Grill: N30000

I. Midea 4 Burner (G: 3+ E:1) Cooker and Oven (Never Used): N55000

K. Samsung Refrigerator Double Door Fridge: N135000

P. 6KG Cylinder + Accessories: N12000

Q. TV Mini Console: N15000

U. Kenwood 2400W Steam Iron: N12000

V. Kenwood Mini Chopper CH180 300W 350ml + Briefton Food Chopper + Brand New Chopping Board: N20500

W. Kenwood 350W 1L Blender, Smoothie Maker (Never Used) and Multi Mill (Never Used): N28000

Individual Sale Concluded / Sold Items:-

L. Midea Window AC 1HP: N50000

Z. Black Binatone Air Fryer BAF-5000MK2 - 2.6L (Barely Used): N35000

i. DSTV Explorer 2 + DSTV HD Decoder Model 4S + Dish + Smart LNB (Barely Used): N55000

Outstanding Items:-

F. UPS Bluegate BG1570 (Poor Backup: Battery Change Recommended): N8000

Availability: Immediate

G. White Kenwood Bowl & Stand Mixer HM430 250W 6 Speeds (Used Once): N28000

J. Samsung LED TV 40” + Voltage Guard: N130000

Availability: From 15th January, 2023

M. Binatone 16” Fan: N12000

Availability: From 15th January, 2023

N. Kenwood 3in1 Sandwich Maker (Plates: Waffle, Grill / Griddle & Sandwich. Only Sandwich Plate Used): N20000

O. 2.5KVA Haier Thermocool Generator Set Bobo Elect Max 2900ES Rated 2.3 With Push Button (Drained Battery Due To Lack of Frequent Usage: Battery Change Recommended) : N65000

R. Multipurpose 6 Layers Wall Mounted Wooden (Dark Brown / Black) Rack For Bag / Shoe / Books, Quantity (3) + Multipurpose 2 Layers Wall Mounted Wooden (Dark Brown / Black) Rack For Aesthetics / Books, Quantity (1): N35000

S. New Wig Stand Tripod + New Table Clamp + New Pins + New 21” Canvas Block Wig Head + New Extra Wig Head + 2 Hair Straighteners + 1 Hair Curler + 1 Blow Drier: N33000

T. Rio Facial Sauna Spa, Effective Cleansing for Mouth and Nose Congestion Relief. Suitable for use with Aroma Oils: N25000

Y. 5 Pc Round Shape Cake Mould (Brand New): N8000

ii. Black Curtains with a Touch of White at the Top and Curtain Rod (2 Windows): N20000

Availability: From 20th January, 2023

iii. White Edge Medium Sized Mirror + 6 MIDI Decorative Mirrors (Black and White) + Mini Bathroom Cabinet (With Mirror): N20000

iv. Black Fabric Bedroom Sofa Chair + 3 Seater Black Fabric Dinning Table (1 Slightly Damaged Dinning Chair) : N65000

v. Red Curtains and Curtain Rod (2 Windows): N20000

Availability: From 20th January, 2023

vi. 50KG Gas Cylinder: N60000

vii. Brand New Haier Thermocool 1 Door Refrigerator - HR-134MBS: N150000

viii. Honda Civic 2008 / 2009: N1850000

Thank you to the platform owner and clients who purchased and showed interest.

I am hoping the Outstanding Items will be cleared soonest.

Thank you!
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by leisuretym: 6:05am On Jan 16, 2023
KStylist:

You didn't tell us what played in the background.
Someone does not know you. He met you on this thread and promised you fans abi? He now added 12k perfume?
You are not telling the truth.
The moment he asked if you were a man or woman l knew something was going down.

Give us the gist. How many rounds of xex?

You didn’t condemn the above, did you?

hopefulLandlord:

You see why assimilation is important? you seem to be lacking in that department which is why you gave an example that had little bearing to the matter at hand

What just happened between both is similar one person punching you and you retaliating by punching both that person and his mother.
You can’t stop her from reacting to that comment in whatever way she like, her attacker didn’t mince words, so save your sermon or you can cry from now till tomorrow, you know you didn’t want your household to collect from the gbas gobs , so why use your alternative moniker to sexualize her because the person you dislike, a kind man with no bad intention extended the olive branch and gave her free window blinds , You didn’t condemn the comment that insulted her as a woman but defend your moniker that insulted her , try to channel your energy in completing your mud house in the village so you can eventually be a landlord as you are hoping because if you have assimilated, you would have called yourself to order before asking how many rounds of sex she offered in exchange for the window blinds with your alternative moniker.
What nonsense are you even assimilating ? Will her daughter be happy if she read nonsense comment you are defending, you didn’t assimilate to that extend? you need to have your brain examined

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by odimbannamdi(m): 6:42am On Jan 16, 2023
LetLoveHeal:
Thanks brother for your patronage,Another groove GV-TW03 up for sale @7k.Last long on a single charge with EXCELLENT sound production

Are both ears working well?
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by anuoreangel(f): 6:54am On Jan 16, 2023
Tommy Hilfiger

Size 40-46

5 pairs above 14,000/pair

Less than 5 pairs 14,500

1 pair 15,000

Nationwide delivery available

1 Share

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Sicilyjoe: 7:15am On Jan 16, 2023
gpercuxionz:
ok go buy am for there

I already have it, I bought it 8k, u are greedy

4 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by ngBuild: 7:24am On Jan 16, 2023
ngBuild:
16 inch AOC computer monitor for sale
With touch power button
Full hd 1080 x 1920
Hdmi to vga converter will be thrown in as a free item.
Lagos Ajah
Negotiable
Text/call 09164463240
Available
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by ngBuild: 7:27am On Jan 16, 2023
Neatly used microwave for sale
30k negotiable
Product : Kenmore America
Up to 25litres
Touch buttons and digital display

WhatsApp only

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by hopefulLandlord: 7:29am On Jan 16, 2023
leisuretym:

You didn’t condemn the above, did you?

You can’t stop her from reacting to that comment in whatever way she like, her attacker didn’t mince words, so save your sermon or you can cry from now till tomorrow, you know you didn’t want your household to collect from the gbas gobs , so why use your alternative moniker to sexualize her because the person you dislike, a kind man with no bad intention extended the olive branch and gave her free window blinds , You didn’t condemn the comment that insulted her as a woman but defend your moniker that insulted her , try to channel your energy in completing your mud house in the village so you can eventually be a landlord as you are hoping because if you have assimilated, you would have called yourself to order before asking how many rounds of sex she offered in exchange for the window blinds with your alternative moniker.
What nonsense are you even assimilating ? Will her daughter be happy if she read nonsense comment you are defending, you didn’t assimilate to that extend? you need to have your brain examined

Oh! I see I'm now Kstylist, when all else fails accuse the other of being an alternate

1 Like

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by EbenMayor(m): 8:01am On Jan 16, 2023
Guys, let's act maturely here & stop these avoidable quarrels every now & then.
We don't have to win every argument or respond to everyone.
People are here to trade

9 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by WeirdChik: 8:08am On Jan 16, 2023
hopefulLandlord:

Read and assimilate. "uninvolved"
the uninvolved nonsense doesn't make sense. how was I even involved? did I attack him? I thanked someone who helped me and he attacked me out of stupidity. if it is justifiable that he can attack me for no reason why can j not attack his mother for no reason too. after all there won't be a reason for this mess if he has trained his son well.

3 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by hopefulLandlord: 8:14am On Jan 16, 2023
WeirdChik:

the uninvolved nonsense doesn't make sense. how was I even involved? did I attack him? I thanked someone who helped me and he attacked me out of stupidity. if it is justifiable that he can attack me for no reason why can j not attack his mother for no reason too. after all there won't be a reason for this mess if he has trained his son well.

I at no point implied the bolded madam, infact if you do take your time to read my first post on this you'd see I already said you're in the right so he's the wrong party here. I just can't see why one needs to bring an uninvolved mother into this but to each it's own

2 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Nobody: 8:20am On Jan 16, 2023
*HP Scanjet Pro 2500 F1 Flatbed Scanner......
Barely Used (No Defect)....130k

*Suprema Realscan G10 Fingerprint Scanner.......
Barely Used (No Defect)....320k

All items available for inspection before payment/outright buyer also welcomed at a discounted rate,Picture available on request

(1) (2) (3) ... (4817) (4818) (4819) (4820) (4821) (4822) (4823) ... (6237) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: chrisdking1(m), Fifi2017, Bolubaba(m), Uniquewise, Sultty(m), Jibwillz, AllyPolly, Xhady(m), codemaster2much, TripleA9, princejones(m), saidubaba, specialofficer, odimbannamdi(m) and 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.