Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,211 members, 7,818,715 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:38 PM

House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! - Family (5000) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! (6427414 Views)

House Clearance Sales, Abuja Only. / House Clearance Sales / House Clearance Sales!!!!!!!!! Everything must go for 250k (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4997) (4998) (4999) (5000) (5001) (5002) (5003) ... (6258) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Jagznation(m): 5:44pm On Mar 08, 2023
uniquetechng:
I can see you are jobless and have nothing meaningful to do with your time.
Please stop insulting me and take correction if you had a job you'd give your neighbour or a friend the iron 14k isn't so big after all since you're working

1 Like

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by advanceDNA: 5:47pm On Mar 08, 2023
NarnieSnyper:
Hello House. I just found about this thread and I hope I can find small hustle money here wink wink. I have these items sent from UK for sale:

A pair of sturdy "Rodeo" boots. High quality pair of boots. (size 38)- ₦6,000

A pair of Paddlers footwear. Also of high quality from the UK(size 39)- ₦5,500

A set of Play Bowling balls for Cushion/Bed decoration. ₦6,000

High quality Catering scoop spoons for Top class Chefs and Restaurants(6pcs)- ₦5,500 each

Call me on: 0703-zero-5-four 6171

N5,500 for one scoop spoon to carry akara from vegetable oil...?? Ok ooo

4 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by sofdoc1: 5:47pm On Mar 08, 2023
...you have arrived your destination.
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by iamoyindamola(m): 5:48pm On Mar 08, 2023
5 tasan
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by uniquetechng: 5:50pm On Mar 08, 2023
Jagznation:

Please stop insulting me and take correction if you had a job you'd give your neighbour or a friend the iron 14k isn't so big after all since you're working
I chose what to do with my property, its not in your place to me what tell sell off and what to give out freely.
Even the most successful people around the world auction out their items, its a culture I am well adapted to, so I auction out what I don't need at lower prices.
Common sense should tell you to mind your business, as you were not there when I bought them therefore have no right to tell me what to do with the things I bought with my hard earned money.
Beside I live alone in my compound, I don't neighbours like you do in block of flats.
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by sanu412: 6:10pm On Mar 08, 2023
neutralmind:
Brand new mattresses for sale

4.5×6 ft by 8 inches size.

Other sizes also available

Orthopaedic mattresses. Good density and very firm.
How much is 6" X 6"

N50,000 each ( non negotiable)
This is an offer you should not miss.

The cheapest price in the market.

Call or whatsApp: 09131586136

Payment on delivery option available within Lagos and Ibadan. T&Cs apply
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by gmacnoms(m): 6:54pm On Mar 08, 2023
uniquetechng:
You can't compare those sub-standard TV sets to TVs used in UK or Germany , those used TVs from UK or Germany are actually of far higher grades than the brand new sold by Fouani let alone those sub-standard TV sets sold at Alaba international.

If you can't afford Brand new from accredited vendors like Fouani then buy a used one from a reliable seller.
dey play

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by GentlePEACE: 7:00pm On Mar 08, 2023
neutralmind:
Brand new mattresses for sale

4.5×6 ft by 8 inches size.

Other sizes also available

Orthopaedic mattresses. Good density and very firm.

N50,000 each ( non negotiable)
This is an offer you should not miss.

The cheapest price in the market.

Call or whatsApp: 09131586136

Payment on delivery option available within Lagos and Ibadan. T&Cs apply

Where in lagos, let me come and check it out?
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Soylife(m): 7:04pm On Mar 08, 2023
Dstv(2 decoders 1 dish)......18k

43 inches LG LCD television.....55k

Play station 3 fat(comes with all accessories and 4 games)......35k(sold)

Standing fan.....10k(sold)

Play station 2 fat(comes with all accessories).....15k(sold)

28inches lcd tv.....30k

Play station 3 fat with 5games and all Waccessories(sold)

Location is lagos
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by luvlyoracle(m): 7:07pm On Mar 08, 2023
Mak
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by NarnieSnyper(m): 7:11pm On Mar 08, 2023
advanceDNA:

N5,500 for one scoop spoon to carry akara from vegetable oil...?? Ok ooo

Funny you.
It's not the regular one "Mama Osas" uses to fry Akara at your street Junction. These ones are used for Catering services and by professional Chefs in Hotels. Also, these are brand new ones

1 Like

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Jagznation(m): 7:14pm On Mar 08, 2023
uniquetechng:
I chose what to do with my property, its not in your place to me what tell sell off and what to give out freely.
Even the most successful people around the world auction out their items, its a culture I am well adapted to, so I auction out what I don't need at lower prices.
Common sense should tell you to mind your business, as you were not there when I bought them therefore have no right to tell me what to do with the things I bought with my hard earned money.
Beside I live alone in my compound, I don't neighbours like you do in block of flats.
I was actually in traffic for a while I'm ahome now so when are you taking me to court
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Tlyon(m): 7:19pm On Mar 08, 2023
Kewtt:

Mynd44 kindly help review this case.
Till these very moment the said ban hasn't been lifted, how would you ban an account for a long year even myself ain't sure if to be alive by then.
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Agrovet: 7:20pm On Mar 08, 2023
Wahl 300series clipper.
Power packs.
Ring Mirror Light.
Duzzit Washing Machine Cleaner.

Iba, Lagos.

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by odimbannamdi(m): 7:22pm On Mar 08, 2023
uniquetechng:

With every post you type, you reveal too much information about yourself. This is a faceless forum that can be easily viewed even by people who dont have an account. You are making yourself an easy target for criminally minded people. You are putting you and your loved ones at risk.

11 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by odimbannamdi(m): 7:24pm On Mar 08, 2023
12.5kg Gas Cylinder needed for immediate purchase.
Budget is 15k firm and any location in Lagos can be considered.

Thanks
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by orlahtohbadt(m): 7:41pm On Mar 08, 2023
Agrovet:
Wahl 300series clipper.
Power packs.
Ring Mirror Light.
Duzzit Washing Machine Cleaner.

Iba, Lagos.
Clipper is how much please?
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by sben2308(m): 7:44pm On Mar 08, 2023
Nigeria used 2.5kva gen for sale
Location ikorodu

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Abizz: 7:53pm On Mar 08, 2023
Jagznation:

Imagine.
It's the silly gut for me.
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by NEFT023: 7:59pm On Mar 08, 2023
I'm Olaniyi,am looking for a Muslim yoruba lady,naturally fair in complexion for a serious relationship leading to marriage.She should be between 23-29 of age and reside in Lagos, abule-egba,kola,ahmadiyah and iyana-ipaja area and it's environ,AA genotype.I am 34 yrs old,self employed and loving.If interested,pls call or chat(WhatsApp) me on 09065404595

1 Like

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by OtunbaBlack(m): 8:06pm On Mar 08, 2023
tjcoded:
UPDATE 💥 💥 💥 NEW BALANCE. 40____44. N12500❇️✳️✳️💥💥

Location? Size 44 available?
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Gaspardd(m): 8:08pm On Mar 08, 2023
DOVgadgets:

My brother
I just quietly blocked and deleted her number
Very rude and ill mannered
Ive bought sth from her before. And she was super nice and even went extra mile to waybill... That was my exp tho

2 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Abizz: 8:09pm On Mar 08, 2023
NEFT023:
I'm Olaniyi,am looking for a Muslim yoruba lady,naturally fair in complexion for a serious relationship leading to marriage.She should be between 23-29 of age and reside in Lagos, abule-egba,kola,ahmadiyah and iyana-ipaja area and it's environ,AA genotype.I am 34 yrs old,self employed and loving.If interested,pls call or chat(WhatsApp) me on 09065404595
Last price please?

25 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by gmacnoms(m): 8:11pm On Mar 08, 2023
Gaspardd:

Ive bought sth from her before. And she was super nice and even went extra mile to waybill... That was my exp tho
I’ve had a very good conversation with her and a good experience, based on conversations. Some NLs can b very annoying when making enquiries or negotiating. It takes strong patience to not let loose, when you see some of them in your dm

2 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by uniquetechng: 8:23pm On Mar 08, 2023
odimbannamdi:

With every post you type, you reveal too much information about yourself. This is a faceless forum that can be easily viewed even by people who dont have an account. You are making yourself an easy target for criminally minded people. You are putting you and your loved ones at risk.
Noted with thanks.
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Unlimited22: 8:42pm On Mar 08, 2023
5k cool
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by DenreleDave(m): 8:42pm On Mar 08, 2023
NEFT023:

Niyi, pay 5k
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by tjcoded: 9:10pm On Mar 08, 2023
Reach me on watsapp 09060655480
I am in lagos..
Where is your own location?
OtunbaBlack:

Location? Size 44 available?
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by theenchanter: 9:11pm On Mar 08, 2023
Abizz:

Last price please?
everything no be cruise.
DenreleDave:

Niyi, pay 5k
the guy certainly missed thread. I guess he mistook this thread for meet-up or so thread in d romance section.

It would've been better you let him know his mistake rather than this.
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by tjcoded: 9:12pm On Mar 08, 2023
Classy and quality at very affordable rate
18k pere

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by nwarosa: 9:13pm On Mar 08, 2023
Still available.
nwarosa:
Full automatic washing machine 7kg
100k .
Gas cooker Scanfrost 60k

Location Ogudu
WhatsApp 08..036878732
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Youngsage: 9:31pm On Mar 08, 2023

(1) (2) (3) ... (4997) (4998) (4999) (5000) (5001) (5002) (5003) ... (6258) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: tafiya, Viktor1000(m), YModulosGodSon, Chevrolet076(m), segunk1(m), donbrowser(m), 4laferarri(m), Caleb4show, Dollywood(m) and 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.