Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,407 members, 7,830,042 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:26 PM

House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! - Family (5035) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! (6502211 Views)

House Clearance Sales, Abuja Only. / House Clearance Sales / House Clearance Sales!!!!!!!!! Everything must go for 250k (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5032) (5033) (5034) (5035) (5036) (5037) (5038) ... (6283) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by pocohantas(f): 3:50pm On Mar 18, 2023
Uniquewise:
The following items for sale. Owner relocated a broad and wants to dispose what is left of his stuff

5. Original OX Wall fan 12k

Thank you for the 3k discount. smiley

1 Like

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by BubblingB(m): 4:06pm On Mar 18, 2023
BubblingB:
Pix 1: 55k
Pix 2: 45k

These quality furniture are less than 8 months old.
Selling because of relocation.

Call/WhatsApp: 0916 697 7833

PS: I'm positing for a neighbour

SA
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by lilachiever(m): 4:44pm On Mar 18, 2023
Anunakeeh:

This Product doesn't meet my Standard.

Regretted buying one Then. Poor Graphics and System.

I just hope it's not a case of you buying a dog and expecting it to work like a bull.

You can't pay for a low-buget or midrage device and expect it to give you high-end output. It doesn't work that way, you get value for what you pay for.

And to validate your statement of poor graphics (which I'd always counter), make sure you're using Sammy, iphone, OnePlus, pixel or a high end Redmi.

And to those saying the brand is riddled with issues, here's your response: there are people with genuine issues but majority killed the phone with their own oversabi; trying to load a custom ROM or using a screen guard with dark edges which messes with the proximity sensors and whatnot.

Your own bad review is like a tiny drop in the ocean of good reviews.

I'd like to know how a brand with ≥4.5/5 star ratings on their products is the worst products there is.

1 Like

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by yehmy(m): 4:46pm On Mar 18, 2023
hapheeyxz:

Oga...
I don buy more than 6 of this product faa..

The last one I retained still working well since 2020 faa.

Let people search and decide. He's not selling a used phone, new faa... Which kind Review b that?
This is a review you just gave but a positive one, so when others that have experienced the opposite of what you have just take it with open mind.

Same way on this thread people have bad mouth Hisense product base on their own encounter people don't stop buying them on this page. ✌️

11 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Vonnov: 4:46pm On Mar 18, 2023
11KVA Senci Honda Generator = N400k

7.6KVA SUMEC FIRMAN BRAND NEW BOXED = N500k

10KVA MAXI Generator = N350k

7.6KVA SUMEC FIRMAN = N350k

7KVA PowerValue Gen = N250k

2.9KVA Sumec Firman Gen = N135k

43” LED TV = N110k

55” LG WebOS smart TV (tiny line on right) = N140k

PlayStation 4 (PS4 fat ) HACKED 16 GAMES = N170k

Very Large Ash Tufted Armchair = N70k

6x6 Bedframe + Mattress + tables + = N200k

GIANT HEADBOARD Bedframe + side tables + sockets + Mattress (6x4.5x12) = N200k

BLUE 6x4.5 bedframe + ottoman + Mattress = N140k

7x7 Mattress = N70k

4 Seat IKEA dining (New) = N160k SOLD

2 Seat circular IKEA dining (New) = N100k. SOLD

Fancy floating TV Console + Fancy Backlighting = N120k

1.5HP SOLSTAR INVERTER AC = N175k

1HP KENSTAR INVERTER AC = N160K

All AIR CONDITIONER units come with their manufacturer gas intact.

MOSCOW Chilling 250L Deep Freezer = N150k

Fast freezing Hisense freezer = N120k SOLD

Water dispenser with chiller compartment = N35k SOLD

Side by side Fridge WINTER LEVEL COLD = N350K
[Frost free, Low volt, noiseless, heatless]

LOCATION = LAGOS

INDIVIDUAL PICTURES WILL BE POSTED BELOW

Come in person pay and pickup
NO PAYMENT ON DELIVERY so come yourself, send a representative or arrange with a delivery company of your choice.

ZERO EIGHT ZERO 5 3 4 4 6 FIVE ONE ONE.
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by yehmy(m): 4:50pm On Mar 18, 2023
Meister:

This doesn't make sense cause every phone thread has complains from people that need solution to their problems.
The first guy that dropped his personal review said the phones graphics didn't give him what he wanted which would suggest that he was expecting too much from a cheap phone, someone else up there also mentioned how he bought an umidigi A3 that was like 25k a few years ago and was expecting miracles from a phone that cheap.

Cheap entry level phones are for very light users and if you're planning to do more with your phone then get your money up and get something better.

I personally used Umidigi S5 pro in 2021 and the guy I sold it to is still using it till today.

Another very important thing to note is that more than 80% of the time someone's phone spoils the problem is man made but people prefer to blame the phone manufacturers or are just not informed enough to know the fault is from them.
Where did i say i was expecting miracle on the A3, the phone was bought for my mum and it didn't even last than a month before the screen start flickering. Try and read to understand

4 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by yehmy(m): 4:52pm On Mar 18, 2023
ONNYX:

Okay. This was my expectation based on my understanding of the question?

Which kind of app is he inquiring after?
I think the bose music app is what the guy was referring to, unless one test it out which i'm not sure seller have the luxury of doing that.

3 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by lilachiever(m): 4:58pm On Mar 18, 2023
Meister:

This doesn't make sense cause every phone thread has complains from people that need solution to their problems.
The first guy that dropped his personal review said the phones graphics didn't give him what he wanted which would suggest that he was expecting too much from a cheap phone, someone else up there also mentioned how he bought an umidigi A3 that was like 25k a few years ago and was expecting miracles from a phone that cheap.

Cheap entry level phones are for very light users and if you're planning to do more with your phone then get your money up and get something better.

I personally used Umidigi S5 pro in 2021 and the guy I sold it to is still using it till today.

Another very important thing to note is that more than 80% of the time someone's phone spoils the problem is man made but people prefer to blame the phone manufacturers or are just not informed enough to know the fault is from them.

Once had a case of a guy that bricked A11 Pro Max while trying to install a custom ROM and brought it back because it was still under my warranty.

I almost replaced it until he unconsciously confessed what he did, had to charge me 70% cost for a replacement.

Another case is people loading 20+ heavy apps on an 2/32GB Android GO device. Haba na!

I have sold over 500 pieces of Umidigi since 2021 and return rate for faulty devices should be less than 5% (including some that might be user's fault which I didn't bother to check before replacing or refunding).

Do note that I have a return/replace/refund policy in case you consider patronizing me. Someone selling bad devices won't offer you that.

I look forward to your patronage. smiley

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Lionsempire: 4:58pm On Mar 18, 2023
Lionsempire:

Available still
Available
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Lionsempire: 4:59pm On Mar 18, 2023
Lionsempire:
LG standing AC X2 170 each
century automatic voltage stabilizer 5000va 30k
Lagos ikorodu
07063105226 call or WhatsApp
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by ElvisJunior: 4:59pm On Mar 18, 2023
talk2odim:

Location pls

Despite the snide remarks,1 hp Hisense Inverter AC and Samsung Woofer sold to nairaland members within few days after items were posted (calls still kept on coming even after items where sold.)
Lesson: don't be distracted by side talks when you have a good deal, a good deal sells itself.

Dinning set left.....

1 Like

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by lilachiever(m): 4:59pm On Mar 18, 2023
yehmy:
Where did i say i was expecting miracle on the A3, the phone was bought for my mum and it didn't even last than a month before the screen start flickering. Try and read to understand

Did you ever try to find out whether the phone came in contact with water?

That's the most probable cause of Umidigi screen flickering.
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by nnadychuks(m): 5:06pm On Mar 18, 2023
Buy iPhone Ona say na show off phone… no wahala, make Ona de buy Vivo and Umu di gi. If sardine phone come out Ona go still buy grin
Pls don’t quote me o 😂

2 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by ElvisJunior: 5:09pm On Mar 18, 2023
The no you added is not going chat me up on 08150945560
LetLoveHeal:
NEW STOCK OF NEAT ORIGINAL JBL SOUNDBAR AVAILABLE...IF YOUR SMART TV DOESN'T HAVE BASS OR GOOD SOUND QUALITY,YOU CAN CONNECT IT WITH THE JBL SOUND BAR TO LISTEN TO MUSIC AND WATCH MOVIES...PAY ON DELIVERY AND WAYBILL AVAILABLE
PRICE-#35K FIRM
LOCATION-LAGOS
CALL/WHATSAPP-09I28698472
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by yehmy(m): 5:21pm On Mar 18, 2023
ElvisJunior:
The no you added is not going chat me up on 08150945560
Once you buy drop a review. Thanks

4 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by gmacnoms(m): 5:42pm On Mar 18, 2023
brownemmanuel43:
Greetings house, a friend is in need of generator that will power fridge/freezer
Location is Lagos state. Isolo axis
Zero 7 Zero 3 4 four 9 1 3 five five. Whatsapp
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by gmacnoms(m): 5:42pm On Mar 18, 2023
Pickup only
Alapere
2.8kva

1 Like

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by orlahtohbadt(m): 5:50pm On Mar 18, 2023
gmacnoms:
Pickup only
Alapere
2.8kva
What is your phone number?
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by yehmy(m): 5:50pm On Mar 18, 2023
Trippledots:

Please can this bose 700 connect to the phone app?
Nope it doesn't, I downloaded the Bose music app on playstore but it didn't connect with my device, this headset is not the original Bose so I think it's expected not to.

1 Like

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Anunakeeh: 5:55pm On Mar 18, 2023
lilachiever:

I just hope it's not a case of you buying a dog and expecting it to work like a bull.

You can't pay for a low-buget or midrage device and expect it to give you high-end output. It doesn't work that way, you get value for what you pay for.

And to validate your statement of poor graphics (which I'd always counter), make sure you're using Sammy, iphone, OnePlus, pixel or a high end Redmi.

And to those saying the brand is riddled with issues, here's your response: there are people with genuine issues but majority killed the phone with their own oversabi; trying to load a custom ROM or using a screen guard with dark edges which messes with the proximity sensors and whatnot.

Your own bad review is like a tiny drop in the ocean of good reviews.

I'd like to know how a brand with ≥4.5/5 star ratings on their products is the worst products there is.

Keep deceiving yourselves.

Udimigi abi wetin Una dey Call am na Mediocre Phone😂

Nigerians wey go buy from you go still buy am without complaining. So No FEAR.

7 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Anunakeeh: 5:58pm On Mar 18, 2023
yehmy:
Nothing like bad mouthing, the guy gave his first hand experience on the product, I personally have bought Umidigi A3 and did not even last 2 month before the screen start flickering, so if I should see anything Umidigi na big No.

Inbetween there's a reason product always have ratings 0-10 so that will give the users, company of how the product service is.

Yemmy Abeg, No stress yourself on top those MEDIOCRE MOFOs.

That A3 na 1GB Ram packaged as 2GB. Phone too dey Lag and Extremely Poor Graphics.

You know say We Sabi Gadget pass each other. You no fit dey Compare all those Old School People and some New Generation Niggurs wey be say, Their own na Just to use Gadgets. Nothing consign them with checking the Necessary Things In the Gadgetsgrin

If them dash me any this Umidigi Products, Na to sell am at outrageous price sharply or use am as LAND Phonegrin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by DOVgadgets: 6:06pm On Mar 18, 2023
yehmy:
Nope it doesn't, I downloaded the Bose music app on playstore but it didn't connect with my device, this headset is not the original Bose so I think it's expected not to.
Well that shouldn’t be surprising
The real deal costs more than 100k
At least it does the Job

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by DOVgadgets: 6:09pm On Mar 18, 2023
orlahtohbadt:
What is your phone number?
Instead of you to click on his monicker and pick his number from older posts
You dy here dy ask for number
This is how a good number of people lose deals
I’m sure someone is in his dm already
You dy here dy quote 🤝

1 Like

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Anunakeeh: 6:16pm On Mar 18, 2023
Betnomore:
Oga one might be lucky with a few products but in general UMIDIGI is a bad phone. Most people have bad reviews for it. Same goes for Top-end phone makers like Apple and Samsung. They too have defective phones but most of their phones are good. The ratio of bad to good phones on such brand is very low while it’s extremely high with a brand as UMIDIGI

Opari..

Nothing to Add again Thanks.

2 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Anunakeeh: 6:19pm On Mar 18, 2023
DOVgadgets:

Seriously ?
He bought what his money can buy and expect it to perform what his money can’t
That’s your justification?
Not like he wanted the camera to be comparable with a dslr or he wants to play pubg on it
I now know why we are here as a country
You spend 50k on a phone and one day it stops working
So a 50k phone isn’t suppose to work or what
Have you even been to the so called umidigi thread group not a single page without complain

Stay blessed always Comrade.

1 Like

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Anunakeeh: 6:22pm On Mar 18, 2023
nnadychuks:
Buy iPhone Ona say na show off phone… no wahala, make Ona de buy Vivo and Umu di gi. If sardine phone come out Ona go still buy grin
Pls don’t quote me o 😂

You be Craaaaaaay Somebory😂

Abeg no dey mention VIVO Products for any of your Joke. Vivo dey class with Samsung and Co. Very Solid Phone with Top Notch Graphics and System.

1 Like

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by hapheeyxz: 6:23pm On Mar 18, 2023
yehmy:
This is a review you just gave but a positive one, so when others that have experienced the opposite of what you have just take it with open mind.

Same way on this thread people have bad mouth Hisense product base on their own encounter people don't stop buying them on this page. ✌️

This this u dey compare different faa
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Incredible128: 6:24pm On Mar 18, 2023
Can u post the pictures of the Lenovo laptop here?[quote author=Joselph95 post=121782535][/quote]
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Incredible128: 6:24pm On Mar 18, 2023
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Incredible128: 6:25pm On Mar 18, 2023
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by orlahtohbadt(m): 6:28pm On Mar 18, 2023
DOVgadgets:

Instead of you to click on his monicker and pick his number from older posts
You dy here dy ask for number
This is how a good number of people lose deals
I’m sure someone is in his dm already
You dy here dy quote 🤝
Must you act this way? How am I supposed to know he has posted before and he has put his number somewhere? It’s good to advise me to do it this way but to use this tone is uncalled for.

7 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (5032) (5033) (5034) (5035) (5036) (5037) (5038) ... (6283) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Xtopherprince(m), candance, Mcdreamy15, Bullet01(f), Maximatic(m), olaboy33(m), BIGREEL(m), Osasco007 and 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.