Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,846 members, 7,820,947 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:30 AM

House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! - Family (506) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! (6446155 Views)

House Clearance Sales, Abuja Only. / House Clearance Sales / House Clearance Sales!!!!!!!!! Everything must go for 250k (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (503) (504) (505) (506) (507) (508) (509) ... (6264) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Puya: 5:30am On May 24, 2019
[quote author=jackslow post=78648236][/quote]
Pls can I see a picture of the mattress??
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by uliyaah(f): 5:32am On May 24, 2019
Scam is everywhere... Lol
That mindset of Jiji is full of scam is making sellers miss out on customers, I have gotten countless customers off Jiji and bought plenty things from vendors there too.

Puya:

So jiji actually helps people search for houses..

I thought that place is full of scams..

3 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Puya: 5:47am On May 24, 2019
uliyaah:
That mindset of Jiji is full of scam is making sellers miss out on customers, I have gotten countless customers off Jiji and bought plenty things from vendors there too.

Wow...
That's good to know
I once used jiji to search for houses sometimes last year, I was seeing unrealistic price tags for some buildings.. now coupled with bad stories I heard, none were good o I just dumped the site.

I guess I'll have to go back and look ..

2 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Nobody: 6:30am On May 24, 2019
Puya:

Pls can I see a picture of the mattress??

1 Share

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Owojuyi(f): 6:30am On May 24, 2019
Owojuyi:
All available in 39
Name your price between 4000-5000
Serious buyer only. 09059617.0.2.3
You pick up. No meeting up.

Still.available
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Owojuyi(f): 6:31am On May 24, 2019
Owojuyi:
All available in 40
Name your price between 2500-3000
Serious buyer only. 09059617023
You pick up. No meeting up.

Still available
Colours: nude, teal green and army green
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Puya: 6:45am On May 24, 2019
[quote author=jackslow post=78666048][/quote]
Please sir, like a full picture
I will also be nice to get length if possible

Thank you.
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Nobody: 6:51am On May 24, 2019
Puya:

Please sir, like a full picture
I will also be nice to get length if possible

Thank you.
it's 6 by 6 cht me up 07017607723 for video
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by kingofthemall: 7:25am On May 24, 2019
fawole73k:
he's the best on nairaland so far with amazing customer service
I've been monitoring him too in case I need to buy what he sells...in the near future. He has great customer services though many people want to scam him of late
@onlinealaba

2 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by hopefulLandlord: 8:07am On May 24, 2019
uliyaah:
Okay, thanks a lot.

don't be too quick to believe that though. not saying he's lying but some Nairaland scammers have the brilliant idea of using alternates to defend their credibility. I'm not saying that's his case but always proceed with caution no matter how "trustworthy" some Monicker you don't know says another moniker is, do not pay before receiving your good(s)!

11 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by bukkysam(f): 8:19am On May 24, 2019
Foxie:
Brand new TwoLion Sewing machine - 25k
Elepaq EC 3500CX 2.5KVA Generator set (working perfectly) - 35k
TV Stand - 20k.

0708-884-6626.
chat me on whatsapp : https:///2348029947417
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by seyideco(m): 8:42am On May 24, 2019
SmartMen:
seems u have sold this one. Sorry, I was in hurry cos I had some travels and still not back till 20th. Do u regularly sell gens?

Not really, but I've got one left
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Foxie: 9:08am On May 24, 2019
bukkysam:
chat me on whatsapp : https:///2348029947417
I've reached out to you, but it seems your data is turned off. The message is yet to deliver.

1 Like

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Nobody: 9:20am On May 24, 2019
I have the following items for sale
1.....6 by 6 bed frame with a bedside drawer 48k
2 .....6 by 6 unbranded mattress 32k
3......big drawer with dressing mirror 29k
07017607723 they have been used only for about 7months
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by KNIGHTBlaed(m): 9:22am On May 24, 2019
hopefulLandlord:

don't be too quick to believe that though. not saying he's lying but some Nairaland scammers have the brilliant idea of using alternates to defend their credibility. I'm not saying that's his case but always proceed with caution no matter how "trustworthy" some Monicker you don't know says another moniker is, do not pay before receiving your good(s)!

True, but I am not an alternate account, I have called and transacted with other sellers directly from this same thread. I am not saying anyone should pay before seeing what they want to get physically, it's a big risk, tho I took the risk and was impressed that the guy delivered (Although he delayed me on both occasions lol). I would not have done this, but with the bashing the dude has been getting on the thread, I just had to calm the nerves of those doubting him. I still agree with you on the "do not pay before receiving your good" policy tho.

2 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by nayee: 9:22am On May 24, 2019

owelle22:

How much
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by uliyaah(f): 9:40am On May 24, 2019
Thanks you, in everything, apply caution, truly

hopefulLandlord:

1 Like

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by uliyaah(f): 9:41am On May 24, 2019
It's because of those negative comments that I had to ask oooo.

You also are an old member, thanks for aiding an hustler's reputation smiley

KNIGHTBlaed:

True, but I am not an alternate account, I have called and transacted with other sellers directly from this same thread. I am not saying anyone should pay before seeing what they want to get physically, it's a big risk, tho I took the risk and was impressed that the guy delivered (Although he delayed me on both occasions lol). I would not have done this, but with the bashing the dude has been getting on the thread, I just had to calm the nerves of those doubting him. I still agree with you on the "do not pay before receiving your good" policy tho.

1 Like

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by MzEmeritus: 9:47am On May 24, 2019
nadesh:

I have lots and lots of baby girls freebies to give whoever buys it. Do you have anyone in lagos to pick it for you? The rompers are 5, not 4, all carters,Or we can use escrow.

I don't have anyone to pick it up but if u can waybill it for me to ib I can pay for waybill... Maybe u should gimme your contact so we can talk better or what do u think
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by mayskit4luv(m): 9:49am On May 24, 2019
subuolaba:
4 by 6 mattress available for 12k.

Still firm and has not collapsed. The mattress was rarely used.

Location; Ajah

Drop your contact bro
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by MzEmeritus: 9:59am On May 24, 2019
nadesh:

I have lots and lots of baby girls freebies to give whoever buys it. Do you have anyone in lagos to pick it for you? The rompers are 5, not 4, all carters,Or we can use escrow.

Check your mail have messaged you.. I saw u tried reaching me there
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by hopefulLandlord: 10:15am On May 24, 2019
KNIGHTBlaed:

my post was just general to Nairaland not the Seller's case.

1 Like

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by MiddleSpot: 10:19am On May 24, 2019
uliyaah:

God bless youm the mindset of everything is scam is making people lose out on opportunities. We keepnsaying it but they don't listen

1 Like

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Rollsnjaguar(m): 10:21am On May 24, 2019
Some clean used phones for sale
1. Samsung galaxy note 3
2. LG G4
3. Blu Life one x2
4. Motorola G4

Call/watsapp: 08104986503

Working Perfectly no issue.
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by MiddleSpot: 10:24am On May 24, 2019
hopefulLandlord:

Spoiler. You people keep upsetting transaction with every Nigerian is a scam mantra. Why not let people objectively make decisions on their own. Everyone is a scam everyone is a scam. I pity you folks with such mentality. Mental instability starts gradually that way.

3 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by hopefulLandlord: 10:37am On May 24, 2019
MiddleSpot:
Spoiler. You people keep upsetting transaction with every Nigerian is a scam mantra. Why not let people objectively make decisions on their own. Everyone is a scam everyone is a scam. I pity you folks with such mentality. Mental instability starts gradually that way.

Bro, I'd advice you to:

1. Learn to read

2. learn to understand what you're reading

3. Learn to take your time before replying what you read.

4. avoid letting your brain be controlled by your adrenaline ladened fingers

5. Think about your reply

6. type your reply, proof read it if you can

7. check if your reply is germane

8. post

You failed 1 and/or 2 and it only wen downhill from there. I hope you rectify this weakness of yours going forward. you'd be a better person for it. Have a wonderful day ahead bro

17 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by opetobi(m): 11:03am On May 24, 2019
smokers:
New Brown and Black Sneakers for sale @ giveaway price 12k for the two shoes. size 42-44

Bought it but it was not my size.

Call or whatsapp @ 08095878020

Your line is not reachable
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by gmajor10(m): 11:48am On May 24, 2019
Puya:

So jiji actually helps people search for houses..

I thought that place is full of scams..

There are scams everywhere, but you don't pay before any service is rendered to you. No matter the explanation or how good the offer is, my dear walk away.

1 Like

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by uliyaah(f): 11:52am On May 24, 2019
That wasn't the meaning of his message, lol

MiddleSpot:

1 Like

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Nobody: 11:59am On May 24, 2019
Xmen149:

LETS SEE PICTURES NA

You will get more pics if you whatsapp me on 08164199434.

(1) (2) (3) ... (503) (504) (505) (506) (507) (508) (509) ... (6264) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: viccipedia, humblesteve(m), oladipuposadeeq(m), ebab(m) and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.