Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,944 members, 7,817,776 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:20 PM

House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! - Family (5063) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! (6421465 Views)

House Clearance Sales, Abuja Only. / House Clearance Sales / House Clearance Sales!!!!!!!!! Everything must go for 250k (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5060) (5061) (5062) (5063) (5064) (5065) (5066) ... (6256) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by remioshy(f): 7:54pm On Mar 25, 2023
Ceejay2:
Clearance Sales Available Now:

Seimens Sonoline Si250 ultrasound machine only no probe: N280,000 with sector probe N400,000
Genotype tank: N15,000

All times in good working condition.

Other items available are:

Other items available are
-Used Black leather 7 seater chairs
-Used Glass table Dinning table set (4 chairs) N
-Used Tv stand
-Orl Industrial 26inch Fan
-Wooden bed and mattress 4.5 x 6 with mirror stand
-Wooden bed and mattress 6 x 6 w/ side tables
-Sitting room curtains and railings
-Hospital examination table
-Used Deeper Freezer
-Sony PlayStation 4 Slim open box w/ 2 controllers and 5 games

All items are in good working condition

Location; Iju Ota Ogun State
WhatsApp 08055556092

NB: Each time I attach pictures it doesn't go through and takes me somewhere else. Pictures on request.
How much the seven seater chairs
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by charlesadeoye(m): 7:54pm On Mar 25, 2023
enrilove12:
Seven seater carved leather seat.... 120K

Isolo Lagos

1 Like

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Ceejay2: 7:55pm On Mar 25, 2023
remioshy:

How much the seven seater chairs

100k comes with few throw pillows. Chat me up
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by latiephwald(m): 7:56pm On Mar 25, 2023
Already tovened 10mm glasses for sale. Suitable for toilet and VIP section.
77ft by 32" X 3pcs
7ft by 28" X 1.

#150k

Note : sandblast nylon can be removed.

1 Like

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by gmacnoms(m): 7:56pm On Mar 25, 2023
iPhone 12 Pro Max Chip Unlock
128Gig , Bh 89
298,000 Naira
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Maximatic(m): 8:07pm On Mar 25, 2023
gmacnoms:
Chair 80k and ottoman( Otto needs a little fixing)
Small refrigerator 60K
Microwave 20K
Dstv HD with dish 10k
Windows blind 18k for both …Sold to jheypeel
Portable shelve with drawer 20k
Midea gas cooker with oven 55k

Note: items will be available for pickup and/or purchase by May ending.

The chairs still available?
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by talk2odim: 8:18pm On Mar 25, 2023
4 sitter contemporary dinning set with very thick slightly tinted glass wooded upper base.

Kindly note, Legs would require repainting.
N65,000 firm

Still available
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by gmacnoms(m): 8:21pm On Mar 25, 2023
[quote author=Maximatic post=122059067][/quote]I Dey shop o. Wetin you wan buy?
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by gmacnoms(m): 8:22pm On Mar 25, 2023
Maximatic:
Wetin you wan buy?
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by gmacnoms(m): 8:23pm On Mar 25, 2023
Maximatic:
Yes. Chairs still available
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by evuna: 9:08pm On Mar 25, 2023
DAntivirus:
Wardrobe available for sale.

In perfect condition.

Location is Gbagada, Lagos.

0815 306 8882

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by evuna: 9:24pm On Mar 25, 2023
Akereleseun:

Wardrobe: 4by 6 6 months used 75,000

Price for the wardrobe is slightly negotiable

Contact 08114722750(WhatsApp only)

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by depure(m): 9:25pm On Mar 25, 2023
DAntivirus:
Wardrobe available for sale.

In perfect condition.

Location is Gbagada, Lagos.

0815 306 8882
The sides looks like what is peeling
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by hapheeyxz: 9:35pm On Mar 25, 2023
kinggenesis:
1500liters capacity storage tank was gotten for a client at 65k but he later changed his mind to a fabricated steel tank.

He is willing to dispose it for a reasonable offer.

Contact on my signature

Price
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by abdrazak: 9:48pm On Mar 25, 2023
gmacnoms:
I appreciate this. But I can’t sell for that price
I have sent you a DM
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by gmacnoms(m): 9:50pm On Mar 25, 2023
abdrazak:
I have sent you a DM
ok Sir
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by ALABACONNECT(m): 10:06pm On Mar 25, 2023
Good evening beautiful people. I have come to seek judgement.

I sold an Openbox 50" Samsung set to someone here(I know him as tripple) around January and a day or 2 after he complained that the tv is going off and on. For a tv I bought Openbox, I don't expect it to even bring up such issues as I test most of my sets for days before even posting online. I asked if he is using on gen and if he is using a surge on it and his reply was that he was using an inverter to power his sets. I asked him not to connect the tv to a power source so it doesn't affect anything. For a set he had barely used, I asked a driver to go over to his place and pick up.
The tv got to my place the next day as the driver couldn't meet up the day before. I tested the tv throughout and it didn't at any point go off. I told him that he should check his inverter or his wiring as the tv is solid. I had another Openbox 50" set which I just gave him so I won't have to stress the whole situation.
A Customer(I think a Nairalander too) paid for the same set which I sent off the next day and till this day, he hasn't had any issue on it.

Fastforward to now and he called to say the second tv set I gave him had started doing the same thing for a while. I told him that it's not possible and I requested for an image or a video. He sent a video of which I acknowledged and apologised for any likely inconveniences but I still tried to ask him to still confirm if this thing is not from his end as the last set I sold is still in perfect condition. I asked another driver to bring the set so I can check again.

STILL TYPING .....

11 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by petroclaus(m): 10:06pm On Mar 25, 2023
Available
https://www.nairaland.com/3589456/house-clearance-sales-come-here/4810#120006096
petroclaus:
Relocation Best Price Abuja (Gwarinpa)

*Suoer 2 in 1 2000W
Inverter & Charger = 22k

*Fireman 6.6Kva Generator
Neatly used and Working Perfectly = 150k

*HP 30A Laserjet Toner Cartridge
Black Ink = 8k

*Mercury 2.4Kva 24v Inverter
(Brand New) = 100k SOLD

*Contec CP1700 Pure Sine Wave Inverter
1700VA
/ 1.7Kva / 24v. = 75k SOLD

*Polo by Ralph Suade Shoe,
Size 45 / 11. = 8k SOLD

*Luminous Inverter 3.5Kva 48v
Urgent give away @ 130k for now = 190k SOLD

Serious Buyers should Whatsapp only *07039576688*
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Akereleseun: 10:10pm On Mar 25, 2023
evuna:

no thanks
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by DAntivirus: 10:13pm On Mar 25, 2023
evuna:

Last price is 55k
it's in perfect condition.
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by ALABACONNECT(m): 10:14pm On Mar 25, 2023
The set got to me on a Monday and I immediately commenced testing almost sure that his light must have started it's "wahala" on the second tv set.
I put on the tv and I noticed that the "shakes" was visible this time. I contact a guy to check the tv set and he asked that I bring to his office.

I dropped off at his office and it took around a week for him to come around. He didn't even check it.
Note: During this time, I was still convincing and trying to calm him down

I took the tv from the initial guy as he was wasting time and got a contact to carry to one Samsung guy. I took it to him and he said that it was the chip(Found underneath the screen) that got burnt and that he could order a chip for 20k. I paid for the chip and asked that he get it quick so I can get off this. During this whole "waka", I kept telling him that the Samsung guy said that it's the chip and that I am assuring him that if that's it, I can give him 3 months warranty on it that nothing will get damaged again.

STILL TYPING.
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by DAntivirus: 10:16pm On Mar 25, 2023
depure:
The sides looks like what is peeling
It's not.
You can inspect yourself
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by ALABACONNECT(m): 10:22pm On Mar 25, 2023
....Speeding up....
Yesterday, i went to the Samsung guy to pick up the tv and he said that the only solution for the set would be to get another screen for the set.

The main "koko"
We spoke yesterday and I tried explaining to him that for his tv alone i called people who deal both on inverters and electronics to explain the situation from the beginning to this point and while some said they couldn't explain, the others said it was from his end. He asked for a refund or a new tv and I told him that I can't give any. My "proposed" solution was for us to change the screen and split cost because my first pick would be that it was from his end.

This....

2 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Iyajelili(f): 10:30pm On Mar 25, 2023
Abizz:

Bleaching is wrong na, especially for men.
It's very irritating to me.
To what end? Even bleaching among women is still frowned upon let alone men but be taking it easy.
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Jheypeel(m): 10:44pm On Mar 25, 2023
Who else is reading diligently

5 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Abbeyb1ack: 10:49pm On Mar 25, 2023
I will share my opinion from 2 aspect
First(As the seller)
What's there any terms and condition on the receipt concerning issues like this?
Was the seller aware the first TV he returned still works perfectly with the new buyer?
How long does it take him to notice the 2nd TV has a shaking display
If all this was in your favour,I will suggest he should take up the 50/50 repair cost

The 2nd aspect
As the buyer
Was there at any point where the product was working perfectly when you received the item?
Was the product tested before you received?

Electronics sold at good condition are mostly not accepted especially if it has to do with electrical fault or damage component,I bought most of my electronics from fouani even if it has warranty nd you encounter issue lik this it's not free and most times you must have done insurance

So please just try and settle things with each other

ALABACONNECT:
....Speeding up....
Yesterday, i went to the Samsung guy to pick up the tv and he said that the only solution for the set would be to get another screen for the set.

The main "koko"
We spoke yesterday and I tried explaining to him that for his tv alone i called people who deal both on inverters and electronics to explain the situation from the beginning to this point and while some said they couldn't explain, the others said it was from his end. He asked for a refund or a new tv and I told him that I can't give any. My "proposed" solution was for us to change the screen and split cost because my first pick would be that it was from his end.

This....

8 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by theenchanter: 10:53pm On Mar 25, 2023
Pe pe ri pe, pe pe ri pe pe.

1 Like

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by ALABACONNECT(m): 10:57pm On Mar 25, 2023
Abbeyb1ack:
I will share my opinion from 2 aspect
First(As the seller)
What's there any terms and condition on the receipt concerning issues like this?
Was the seller aware the first TV he returned still works perfectly with the new buyer?
How long does it take him to notice the 2nd TV has a shaking display
If all this was in your favour,I will suggest he should take up the 50/50 repair cost

The 2nd aspect
As the buyer
Was there at any point where the product was working perfectly when you received the item?
Was the product tested before you received?

Electronics sold at good condition are mostly not accepted especially if it has to do with electrical fault or damage component,I bought most of my electronics from fouani even if it has warranty nd you encounter issue lik this it's not free and most times you must have done insurance

So please just try and settle things with each other

Good evening,
To answer your first question, all my tv sets come with 4 months service warranty excluding screen.

I have mentioned to him severally that the first tv he returned is still working fine and at no point has the new user complained.

If I am not wrong, more than a month although he said it has been occurring for a while before he opened up.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by theenchanter: 11:03pm On Mar 25, 2023
ALABACONNECT:
Good evening,
To answer your first question, all my tv sets come with 4 months service warranty excluding screen.

I have mentioned to him severally that the first tv he returned is still working fine and at no point has the new user complained.

If I am not wrong, more than a month although he said it has been occurring for a while before he opened up.
when u told him the emboldened, what was his response?

1 Like

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by ALABACONNECT(m): 11:08pm On Mar 25, 2023
theenchanter:
when u told him the emboldened, what was his response?
He stood on the fact that he uses his inverter to power his deep freezer and other appliances so the tv issue can't be from his end.
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by odimbannamdi(m): 11:16pm On Mar 25, 2023
ALABACONNECT:
....Speeding up....

The main "koko"

This....

If you refer to Trippledots, i think it will make sense for us to hear his own side of the story first before we all begin to take positions.

2 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by ALABACONNECT(m): 11:19pm On Mar 25, 2023
odimbannamdi:

If you refer to Trippledots, i think it will make sense for us to hear his own side of the story first before we all begin to take positions.
Yes, I think it is him.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5060) (5061) (5062) (5063) (5064) (5065) (5066) ... (6256) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: lovewins, Hybrid600, GVTAsiwaju(m), YModulosGodSon, advanceDNA, AkinseteK(m), toscotech(m), slan87(m), engrzico(m), Chevrolet076(m), motta(m), Ayomipoe(m), barule, SamuelLoch, jarrot(m) and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.