Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,448 members, 7,823,059 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 10:50 PM

House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! - Family (5091) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! (6454676 Views)

House Clearance Sales, Abuja Only. / House Clearance Sales / House Clearance Sales!!!!!!!!! Everything must go for 250k (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5088) (5089) (5090) (5091) (5092) (5093) (5094) ... (6269) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by GloriousGbola: 3:02pm On Mar 30, 2023
Nlanalyst:
You people like to show yourselves on this thread.

I'm left to ponder, why would a self acclaimed rich man be desperately doing on a thread supposedly meant for clearance sales of used household items?
At some point the same rich man has begged for free items from people before on this forum.

Y'all just blab over irrelevances trying so hard to belong.
Una go dey alright laz laz.

you can call out my name instead of being a coward.

someone was giving out a printer and i asked for it , and i am getting very very good use out of it - as it is cheaper to print my kids school notes using a laser jet with an 8k catridge versus a color printer with
4 catridges of 20k, 20k, 20k, 25k. especially as most of these prints are ultimately wasted

it is also cheaper to get a functioning laser jet for free than to buy one for n105k

i have things i bought new, things i bought used, things i got on dash.

maybe if you actually learnt how to manage money - you would understand how the rich get that way.

but like so many poverty striken and poverty minded nigerians, your idea of wealth is the flashing of gaudy status symbols tongue

let me give you a simple example - a fully loaded current gen thinkpad p series sells at $6000 . however the same lenovo sells open box or factory refurb model at $2000.

what would an intelligent person do in this case?

and i first learnt about this on reddit when i wanted to buy a thinkpad p700 years ago. someone mentioned the lenovo outlet as a manufacturer source of certifed reurb thinkpads at a fraction f the cost. [which is what they do over in reddit without getting called out by hustlers putting food on the table].

there was no way i was going to spend $5000 on the laptop - and i was not interested in so called managing of an underpowered device celebrated by some other here tongue. i eventually got it for $1800 or so. and it served me well.

just as my p71 , though it is old [2017] and overdue for a replacement is also serving me well and earning me money and was also bought at the same outlet fora fraction of the price of a brand new one.

8 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by njelrapheal: 3:08pm On Mar 30, 2023
njelrapheal:
Snikkers size 44. 15k. Location lagos mile 12 or marina.
Very much avaialble. I have not used it before. Just bougt it and in need of cash
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Olumighty123(m): 3:11pm On Mar 30, 2023
DenreleDave:
Bed apart, gloriousgbola is right sha

Nigerians will obviously see another man selling fake to an unsuspecting buyer but they will keep quiet on the basis of not spoiling another man hustle....

Go to the market especially alaba, CV, this happens frequently.. Why let another man buy sumtin dt he will regret bcox you don't want to spoil the hustle of the seller..

We keep repeating same cycle... cry cry cry

Talking about alaba, that market needs government intervention, place is full of sellers full of greed, I personally refer to them as scammers. Bunch of crooked outlaws

13 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Jheypeel(m): 3:13pm On Mar 30, 2023
Officially
Thursday is drag day on nairaland
I look forward to next week Thursday
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by DenreleDave(m): 3:23pm On Mar 30, 2023
Olumighty123:

Talking about alaba, that market needs government intervention, place is full of sellers full of greed, I personally refer to them as scammers. Bunch of crooked outlaws

Alaba is actually a town for outlaws.

grin grin
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by chidekings(m): 3:35pm On Mar 30, 2023
ONNYX:

No it doesn't.

She was staying her experience with that brand. Nothing wrong with that. In fairness to the lady this isn't the first time she has de-marketed Mouka Comfy (note that she specifically referred to Mouka Comfy and not other Mouka brands).

On the strength of her derision for Mouka Comfy I decided to do a little objective analysis of the brand and realized that she was correct. Mattresses are appraised by density. The Comfy brand is actually designed for customers/users within a particular body weight range.

Enter a proper Mouka Representative outlet and you will confirm this position.

Thanks Poco for being firm in your resolve to provide enlightenment to otherwise ignorant members of this forum.

We need to learn from every opportunity.

#No to Mouka "Comfy"

And

#No to all Hisense Products.
can't you create a thread for it?,why must she quote a sales ad to de-market a product.if it was your ad,how would you feel?

8 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Veepeelee(m): 3:42pm On Mar 30, 2023
GloriousGbola:

someone was giving out a printer and i asked for it , and i am getting very very good use out of it - as it is cheaper to print my kids school notes using a laser jet with an 8k catridge versus a color printer with three catridges of 20k, 20k, 20k, 25k. especially as most of these prints are ultimately wasted

it is also cheaper to get a functioning laser jet for free than to buy one for n105k

maybe if you actually learnt how to manage money - you would understand how the rich get that way.

but like so many poverty striken and poverty minded nigerians, your idea of wealth is the flashing of gaudy status symbols tongue

let me give you a simple example - a fully loaded current gen thinkpad p series sells at $6000 . however the same lenovo sells open box or factory refurb model at $2000.

and i first learnt about this on reddit when i wanted to buy a thinkpad p700 years ago. someone mentioned the lenovo outlet as a manufacturer source of certifed reurb thinkpads at a fraction f the cost. [which is what they do over in reddit without getting called out by hustlers putting food on the table].

there was no way i was going to spend $5000 on the laptop - and i was not interested in so called managing of an underpowered device celebrated by some other here tongue. i eventually got it for $1800 or so. and it served me well.

just as my p71 , though it is old [2017] and overdue for a replacement is also serving me well and earning me money and was also bought at the same outlet fora fraction of the price of a brand new one.

Talku Talku, chai

Your wife must be trying sha undecided

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Nlanalyst: 3:43pm On Mar 30, 2023
Veepeelee:

Talku Talku, chai

That's if the little wannabe has a wife.

1 Like

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by GloriousGbola: 3:45pm On Mar 30, 2023
Veepeelee:

Talku Talku, chai

actually it is called write write write

maybe if those who raised you had done more speaking to you as a child you would be more than just a poorly read, intellectually challenged member of the mob of internet haters

it is what it is

7 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by GloriousGbola: 3:48pm On Mar 30, 2023
Nlanalyst:

That's if the little wannabe has a wife.

i have kids who are already more competent than you.

my 15 year old son regularly assists me in upgrading devices at home. he can take apart the corsair one pro [ bought 1500 usd verus 4k brand new tongue) ] he already understand the risks the poor quality nonsense you love to celebrate poses .

the other day he was complaining about how the colour pencils sold in a shop were obvious imitations. his mind is set that any colour pencils he buys now - will be direct from office r us. [he makes money selling art to classmates, so he already understands how low quality items distort the final product ] .

i talk to him regularly about the importance of going the extra mile and not settling for being mediocre - and how that is what will rally make you successful in any endeavor.

so he is already on the way to being a competent, intelligent shrewd adult - which is more than can be said about you - a bitter bile filled underachieving stalker cry cry cry cry

try again tongue

16 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by busar(m): 3:49pm On Mar 30, 2023
Na ẹjo wẹ́wẹ́ full the last 5 pages, no clearance deals at all...
Btw, i need neatly used Chest freezer for purchase. Ikorodu preferably though or closed areas

1 Like

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Nlanalyst: 3:53pm On Mar 30, 2023
GloriousGbola:

i have kids who are already more competent than you.

my 15 year old son regularly assist me in upgrading devices at home. he can take apart the corsair one pro i bought [1500 usd verus 4k brand new tongue)

the other day he was complaining about how the colour pencils sold in a shop were obvious imitations.

so he is already on the way to being a competent, intelligent shrewd adult - which is more than can be said about you - a bitter bile filled stalker cry cry cry cry

Overly worded nonsense with incomprehensible blunders. I couldn't make a meaning out of the multiple jargon.
I pray no one grows to be like you sha.
Have a good day, if you wish.

17 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Veepeelee(m): 3:54pm On Mar 30, 2023
ONNYX:

#No to Mouka "Comfy"

And

#No to all Hisense Products.

No to Mouka foam?
No to ALL Hisense products?

You sure say you don take ya merecine today so?
Na so una go just open mouth waaaah for public dey cap nonsense
Person wey you dey quote sef get more sense than you for this your generalisation.

Mutunla grin

9 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by hapheeyxz: 3:56pm On Mar 30, 2023
chidekings:

can't you create a thread for it?,why must she quote a sales ad to de-market a product.if it was your ad,how would you feel?

Dem say na review
Naso dem do to that brother with Umidigi phones.

Hmmm

1 Like

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Veepeelee(m): 3:57pm On Mar 30, 2023
GloriousGbola:

actually it is called write write write

maybe if those who raised you had done more speaking to you as a child you would be more than just a poorly read, intellectually challenged member of the mob of internet haters

it is what it is

Gerrahia mheen! grin grin
Everywhere don full with ya spittle since, haba!
Wetin na

6 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by GloriousGbola: 4:01pm On Mar 30, 2023
Nlanalyst:

Overly worded nonsense with incomprehensible blunders. I couldn't make a meaning out of the multiple jargon.
I pray no one grows to be like you sha.
Have a good day, if you wish.

good riddance

now run off and start trawling through my posts again

you can come back to post about the horror of a rich man buying a used mac mini like a broke pauper cheesy cheesy
or repairiing computers and generators by himself tongue tongue tongue tongue

your idea of a rich man cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

6 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by SALLYBERRY01(m): 4:03pm On Mar 30, 2023
Frame 1 19,000
Frame 2 17500
Frame 3 16000

Brand new all
Contact 08119470142
Instagram designsbyAtlantic

Check out my thread

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by SALLYBERRY01(m): 4:06pm On Mar 30, 2023
New design
3 in 1 WALL CLOCK mirror SET

Detach from the carton and arrange beautifully on your wall
Price;10000 naira set

Gold available

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by theenchanter: 4:08pm On Mar 30, 2023
Mental breakdown of a megalomaniacal hallucinator.
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by SALLYBERRY01(m): 4:10pm On Mar 30, 2023
Crystal Wall Acrylic Painting/stoned Art Frame
Unbreakable
Size: 40 by 100cm

Price: 40000

Contact 08119470142
Instagram designsbyAtlantic

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by SALLYBERRY01(m): 4:12pm On Mar 30, 2023
Three step Floating shelf

Made of wood and iron

Size ;60cm

You can arrange mini decors in it to give your wall a beautiful view

Price ;20000 (without light )and accessories

The tiny strip light is not available

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by sunnymighty(m): 4:18pm On Mar 30, 2023
Pebble25:
-New Caterpillar boys sneaker...UK size 2/Euro 34. #10,000.

-New silver low heel cover shoe for a girl... Size 36...#5000

Abule Egba Side

Nice doing business with you.

1 Like

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by GentlePEACE: 4:19pm On Mar 30, 2023
GloriousGbola:

someone was giving out a printer and i asked for it , and i am getting very very good use out of it - as it is cheaper to print my kids school notes using a laser jet with an 8k catridge versus a color printer with three catridges of 20k, 20k, 20k, 25k. especially as most of these prints are ultimately wasted

You see that bolded is what i keep telling people when they see me driving a car and i priced things, they will be like big man like u, my answer would always be "i no be yahoo guy, i made my money from my sweat"..

Who go see free stuff say em no want, Dangote sef still dey find money grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by chidekings(m): 4:20pm On Mar 30, 2023
hapheeyxz:

Dem say na review
Naso dem do to that brother with Umidigi phones.

Hmmm
its better we condemn bad things all the time no matter who and who is involved..she is not without mistakes,but people supporting her on this is suprising.

7 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by gmacnoms(m): 4:29pm On Mar 30, 2023
Na wa
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by SALLYBERRY01(m): 4:30pm On Mar 30, 2023
Crystal Wall Painting/stoned Art Frame
Size: 33 by 63cm
Price:15,000
When this design is sold out, it will be written sold ou

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Troy007: 4:31pm On Mar 30, 2023
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by DenreleDave(m): 4:36pm On Mar 30, 2023
Wahala Pro Max 512gb grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Clearance deal
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by adeniyilamlek(m): 4:37pm On Mar 30, 2023
Ho lord!!!
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Jheypeel(m): 4:39pm On Mar 30, 2023
😂😂😂😂
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by FavRicc: 4:40pm On Mar 30, 2023
Kelv01:
#Request
PS4 needed..
Hacked
Available if still needed

Call Or WhatsApp
0816-3323-491

1 Like 1 Share

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Akinsete19(m): 4:42pm On Mar 30, 2023

(1) (2) (3) ... (5088) (5089) (5090) (5091) (5092) (5093) (5094) ... (6269) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: dayjeee(m), COZA(m), uctomide(m), spamboot, oladipuposadeeq(m), THURAFTERNOON, Wandeayo(m) and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.