Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,289 members, 7,818,983 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:26 AM

House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! - Family (511) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! (6432177 Views)

House Clearance Sales, Abuja Only. / House Clearance Sales / House Clearance Sales!!!!!!!!! Everything must go for 250k (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (508) (509) (510) (511) (512) (513) (514) ... (6259) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by abraolas1: 7:16pm On May 26, 2019
Claire18:
Hi....Just got referred to this thread ..most of my items are gone already. This is available in Lagos.

1. 3.5KVA Inverter
2. Multifunction gym set
3. Die cut with materials (Cricut air 2) Fairly used
4. Die cut with materials (Cricut air 2) Brand new
5. Honda Accord 2004 (silver)

how much is the inverter
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by JoannaSedley(f): 7:21pm On May 26, 2019
Owojuyi:
Still available
Size 40/#2500 each
ConditioN: NEW
0905961.70.2.THREE

I trust you are based in Lagos as I would've love to purchase all three. If that is the case, please pardon my intrusion and admiration. I am based about 500 miles north of Lagos.

1 Like

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by kayzat: 7:29pm On May 26, 2019
kingreign:

Shut up your halitosis infested mouth you slimy liar! PH is a major industrial hub in SE, it's also closer to Aba which is a major Commercial hub in SS. It's very much abound in most market and supermarket. You are a huge terrible liar, you did not search for it. You wanna feel justified yarning opata cos other fellows are coming at me.

Helen or whosoever you are, find another valid lie to give. Fcvking lying fcvktard! angry

When did you turn to this?

And BTW, Port Harcourt is the one in the US while Aba is in the SE.

2 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by phoexix: 7:30pm On May 26, 2019
kingreign:

Shut up your halitosis infested mouth you slimy liar! PH is a major industrial hub in SE, it's also closer to Aba which is a major Commercial hub in SS. It's very much abound in most market and supermarket. You are a huge terrible liar, you did not search for it. You wanna feel justified yarning opata cos other fellows are coming at me.

Helen or whosoever you are, find another valid lie to give. Fcvking lying fcvktard! angry

Is this necessary?

1 Like

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Ishilove: 7:39pm On May 26, 2019
kingreign:

Did I read 'plunger' correctly?

1 Like

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by stubbornman(m): 8:40pm On May 26, 2019
SundryInfo:
6x4 bed frame
Give-away price of 15k firm

Location is Orile

Hahahahhhahhahahahahahahahahahahahaha..... C'mon bro that's Lord luggard's bed .... grin can't you just dash it away!!!!!

4 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by wonderjewel: 8:47pm On May 26, 2019
Rechargeable fruit and smoothie blender available for sale(Brand New)

Available in large quantity and also available in different colors.

Delivery available nationwide

Serious buyers should call/whatsapp 08091238849

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by stubbornman(m): 8:49pm On May 26, 2019
kingreign:

Some of una dey get luck sey nah faceless forum be this ohhh .... the kind beating wey somebody like you for chop ehnnn....eh go be like say elephant fall on top you!!

15 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by queenieB: 9:39pm On May 26, 2019
Deegayes:
Hi guys, apologies if it seems like I am digressing from the point of this thread but I need some of advise from lagosians.
I moved to a 2 bedroom flat in January , paid a total of 850 only to find out that the landlord lied and the place is a very bad place to stay.
Now I want to move to another place ASAP even though it means losing the money I paid. I can only afford to part with 700k Max now including agency fee for a good 2 bedroom flat.
I noticed that Ago palace way has really good affordable houses but I have been hearing different things from different people. Some say the traffic in the area is bad, another guy said they are very tribalistic in the area and not yoruba friendly at all.
Does anyone know about this ?
I’d also appreciate if anyone knows or has any apartment for rent urgently .
Gbagada, maryland, Surulere, yaba , Ajao estate , ilupeju are environs I don’t mind at all.

Thank you for your time

Hi, am currently about to move out of a 2 bed room apartment just by the ago bridge, you can come have a look as the house is still new, and it’s within your budget. Email me for further discussions if you’re interested

2 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Nobody: 9:41pm On May 26, 2019
I have the following items for sale
1) Gas cylinder 12.5 kg with gas still in it ....10k
2)6 by 6 bed frame with a bedside drawer 48k
3)6 by 6 unbranded mattress 32k
4)big drawer with dressing mirror 29k
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Patented: 9:54pm On May 26, 2019
selfmadeOLX:
5WATTS generic adapters and apple lightning cable for charging iPhones, iPads and other Apple accessories for sale.

1k each.

32GB Class 10 memory cards available. 3k each
what is it location?
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by DaniellaDokubo(f): 10:19pm On May 26, 2019
[b]1hp mobile ac for quick sale...30k

zero 7 zero 30267855

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by nazablossom(f): 10:19pm On May 26, 2019
stubbornman:

Hahahahhhahhahahahahahahahahahahahaha..... C'mon bro that's Lord luggard's bed .... grin can't you just dash it away!!!!!
grin .na wao, no joy at all
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Owojuyi(f): 10:23pm On May 26, 2019
JoannaSedley:

I trust you are based in Lagos as I would've love to purchase all three. If that is the case, please pardon my intrusion and admiration. I am based about 500 miles north of Lagos.

Yes, i stay in lagos, alakuko to be precise and also Delivery is possible. U can chat me up on WhatsApp. Let's see what will happen. Please note all.are in size 40
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by kingreign(m): 10:28pm On May 26, 2019
stubbornman:

Some of una dey get luck sey nah faceless forum be this ohhh .... the kind beating wey somebody like you for chop ehnnn....eh go be like say elephant fall on top you!!
Park well guy. As if you fit beat person for real life.

1 Like

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by kingreign(m): 10:29pm On May 26, 2019
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by ewawumi(f): 11:09pm On May 26, 2019
femilambor007:
Quality Character School Bag @ Promo Price

WhatsApp: 081 257 5433 3

Affordable
Price and size
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by uliyaah(f): 11:40pm On May 26, 2019
You didn't hear about the Jumia dispatch guy that was thrown inside reservoir over iphone delivered and customer doesn't intend to pay?

The problem isn't POD, but as there are dubious sellers, so are there buyers with intent to outsmart sellers too.

lobell:

The safest bet is to use escrow for all your business dealings that are not done face-to-face. The escrow service protects both the buyer and the seller. Seller is assured of getting paid as long as they deliver quality and buyer is assured of getting what they paid for or their money back.

Sign up for free today and protect yourself online by using Nigeria's number one online escrow service. See my signature.

Cheers.

1 Like

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Anchor84: 4:50am On May 27, 2019
Claire18:
Hi....Just got referred to this thread ..most of my items are gone already. This is available in Lagos.

1. 3.5KVA Inverter
2. Multifunction gym set

The Gym set js How much
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by FantasticJ: 4:54am On May 27, 2019
DaniellaDokubo:
1hp mobile ac for quick sale...40k

zero 7 zero 3 zero 2 six 7 eight 5 five

40K for something you bought less than that and after you have used it like an over-priced ashawo?

3 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by learoce(m): 5:04am On May 27, 2019
Claire18:

1. 3.5KVA Inverter
2. Multifunction gym set

How much is the gym set and location?
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Trippledots(m): 5:47am On May 27, 2019
lanray88:

Good morning. I have a big refrigerator and deep freezer; it's only occupying space. Absolutely no faults whatsoever as it was only used for about three months.

Thanks. smiley

Oops didn't see this early enough.. I can see uv sold it already tho. No problem.
Thanks
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Nobody: 6:45am On May 27, 2019
Claire18:

1. 3.5KVA Inverter
2. Multifunction gym set

how much is the inverter and drop it your contact
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by lobell: 7:17am On May 27, 2019
uliyaah:
You didn't hear about the Jumia dispatch guy that was thrown inside reservoir over iphone delivered and customer doesn't intend to pay?

The problem isn't POD, but as there are dubious sellers, so are there buyers with intent to outsmart sellers too.

This is exactly why escrow is the best way to transact because the buyer will have already paid for the goods before the seller delivers it. If the buyers accepts the goods, the seller gets paid. If the buyer rejects the goods, he gets his money back.

There would have been no incentive to harm or cause harm to the delivery guy in this case because the iphone has already been paid for. The escrow service protects both the buyer and the seller. The seller is assured that the goods or service has been paid for and they can go ahead and deliver. The buyer is also assured that he will get quality for his money or get his money back. This is the win-win situation we have created. See my signature, sign up for free today and enjoy unlimited protection as you transact online.

1 Like

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by lobell: 7:23am On May 27, 2019
Ishilove:
Did I read 'plunger' correctly?
LMAO...wetin we no go see for this our obodo naija.

1 Like

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by avicky(f): 7:26am On May 27, 2019
Owojuyi:
Still available
Size 40/#2500 each
ConditioN: NEW
0905961.70.2.THREE
There's no size 39?
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Nobody: 7:42am On May 27, 2019
kingreign:

This is uncalled for na
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Nobody: 7:49am On May 27, 2019
Manual Breast pump

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Nobody: 7:49am On May 27, 2019
electric breast pump

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Nobody: 7:50am On May 27, 2019
baby bath
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Nobody: 7:50am On May 27, 2019
bobby pillow

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Nobody: 7:51am On May 27, 2019
Breastmilk storage bottles with cooling pad and cooler bag

(1) (2) (3) ... (508) (509) (510) (511) (512) (513) (514) ... (6259) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: uctomide(m), THERIGHTMAN, Geesanni, ONNYX, Maximatic(m), adamma24, Emrys354, Betnomore, tziz(m), talk2odim and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.