Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,051 members, 7,814,608 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 04:04 PM

House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! - Family (5122) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! (6402761 Views)

House Clearance Sales, Abuja Only. / House Clearance Sales / House Clearance Sales!!!!!!!!! Everything must go for 250k (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5119) (5120) (5121) (5122) (5123) (5124) (5125) ... (6244) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by norblinks(m): 7:50am On Apr 06, 2023
B3sty:

How much are you selling One of the Laptop

#150,000 but I will have preferred to sell All at once
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by theenchanter: 7:52am On Apr 06, 2023
Hard drive slows down PC cheesy bobo just unknowingly told us the HDD is truly faulty. grin

Oga sir, the HDD is not slowing down the PC, it's the HDD that's sluggish and that's a sign of a bad hard drive.

11 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by tabithababy(f): 7:52am On Apr 06, 2023
[quote author=tabithababy post=122300432]Hello.Ok
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Jheypeel(m): 8:02am On Apr 06, 2023
tabithababy:

Available
Rubbish available
Your number no dy whatsapp
Your number is switched off

1 Like

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Betnomore: 8:04am On Apr 06, 2023
@Gloriousgbola, ur expertise is needed on this HDD issue. We await your epistle grin

2 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Betnomore: 8:08am On Apr 06, 2023
Still needed

Betnomore:
@Futurefocus if u get inflatable swimming pool make I know or if anyone here has for sale. Big enough to accommodate 4 people conveniently
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Betnomore: 8:09am On Apr 06, 2023
Come and buy ooo

Betnomore:
Used Mouka flora 6x6x10 in very good condition. Not with original cover.
Price 70k
Check signature for contact to get pics
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Michelle55: 8:19am On Apr 06, 2023
theenchanter:
Hard drive slows down PC cheesy bobo just unknowingly told us the HDD is truly faulty. grin

Oga sir, the HDD is not slowing down the PC, it's the HDD that's sluggish and that's a sign of a bad hard drive.
People should be careful when transacting with that guy, why didn't he give full details before selling to the buyer?
Some people no get conscience, they just wan sell their bad items out.
wayo seller!!
undecided

7 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by petroclaus(m): 8:24am On Apr 06, 2023
Available
https://www.nairaland.com/3589456/house-clearance-sales-come-here/4810#120006096
petroclaus:
Clearance Sale @Best Price Abuja

* URGENT GIVE AWAY MERCURY 2.4Kva
All in One Inverter, Charger, AVR,
Automatic change Over etc = 65k

*Suoer 2 in 1 2000W
Inverter & Charger = 22k

*Fireman 6.6Kva Generator
Neatly used and Working Perfectly = 150k

*HP 30A Laserjet Toner Cartridge
Black Ink = 8k

*Sound Proof YC POWER GENERATOR
Brand New = 2.6M

*Mercury 2.4Kva 24v Inverter
(Brand New) = 100k SOLD

*Contec CP1700 Pure Sine Wave Inverter
1700VA
/ 1.7Kva / 24v. = 75k SOLD

*Polo by Ralph Suade Shoe,
Size 45 / 11. = 8k SOLD

*Luminous Inverter 3.5Kva 48v
Urgent give away @ 130k for now = 190k SOLD

Serious Buyers should Whatsapp only *07039576688*
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by GloriousGbola: 8:25am On Apr 06, 2023
Betnomore:
@Gloriousgbola, ur expertise is needed on this HDD issue. We await your epistle grin

in 2023, you are better off buying a used samsung ssd for your pc if you dont have money for a brand new SSD
STAY AWAY FROM CHEAP NO NAME SSDs unless you do not mind losing your data without warning

yes, i also experienced this with a lower tier ssd. i bought 512gb silicon power ssds for my kids laptops. [i did not see the point in buying them high end ssds] then one fine morning, my sons laptop ssd just stopped working without warning. it starting giving a whining noise . that was when i went back to amazon for an in depth review and found the SP ssds had a 30 % or so failure rate. the saving grace [if it can be called that] is that his sister had a matching setup so i simply copied out her entire ssd.

a hard drive WILL slow down your system. though if you are like some posters here tongue tongue tongue you may not see that as a problem

in addition to this, any hard drive in a used laptop [is already old on its own, and quite likely about to fail. hard drives have moving mechanical parts and their lifecycle is not infinite. techie rule of thumb for hard drives is replace every five years.

there is an app i run on any drive i buy locally, crystal disk info. this will tell you the actual age and condition of the drive, since as stated previously, nigerians are mostly dubious mofos who will sell you used stuff as new. i had a hard drive failure due to a bios update two years ago and i needed a drive urgently. one bastard tried to sell me a drive that had seen more use than any of my hard drives as brand new.

the summary a hard disk will make any windows beyond windows 8.1 as slow as drawing a spoon through thick pap [ let me not use the word molasses]. and i say this from direct and frustrating experience when i was still using a hdd with windows 10 in 2014/15. the system would take 5 minutes just to boot.

if you intend to use the laptop for money making work, i advise you buy an an ssd. 256gb used samsung was 18k last time i checked, but that will likely fill up quickly. do not go near 128gb ssd - you will be running out of disk space every other day. . ideally upi want a 512gb ssd.

it is always best to check the actual disk status using crystal disk mark. you cannot tell the state of a drive by looking at it. so you will be hearing all those useless terms - very clean drive , barely used, etc

tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by theenchanter: 8:26am On Apr 06, 2023
@Betnomore, u do this one. grin
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by theenchanter: 8:30am On Apr 06, 2023
Michelle55:

People should be careful when transacting with that guy, why didn't he give full details before selling to the buyer?
Some people no get conscience, they just wan sell their bad items out.
wayo seller!!
undecided
exactly. He sold it cos he knew the HDD was getting bad.

Unlike SSD, HDD no dey get long life n prosperity . So buying a used HDD is not advisable in the first place.

4 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Michelle55: 8:44am On Apr 06, 2023
theenchanter:
exactly. He sold it cos he knew the HDD was getting bad.

Unlike SSD, HDD no dey get long life n prosperity . So buying a used HDD is not advisable in the first place.
For im mind, e don make quick sales. the buyer should count it as a loss and get a new one instead meanwhile, the seller's name and details should be tagged as a bad omen.

8 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Kerefi: 8:45am On Apr 06, 2023
tabithababy:

Available

picture of the fridge
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by oloko1859(m): 8:48am On Apr 06, 2023
ngBuild:

What is hard in formatting hdd, the guy even clicked on format but would not allow it to complete, because it slows down the pc, kindly tell him to format the hdd, and allow it to finish even if it slows that the pc, that hdd is good and works well.

Hdd slows pc shocked when it's not a pentium 3 pc? Hdd is failing already bros

4 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by sod09(m): 8:59am On Apr 06, 2023
ngBuild:
Picked up this today for 25k, from Facebook market, sellers here make una dey fear God small abeg
Did you fear God when you sold a bad HDD and refuse to refund
You also made him waste money on dispatch

13 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by B3sty(m): 9:06am On Apr 06, 2023
norblinks:

#150,000 but I will have preferred to sell All at once
OK, I've got #100,000. I'm In Abuja, I've a Brother in Jos (Angle D Precisely) that can pick it Up for Me. Your WhatsApp Number let's Chat Please
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by norblinks(m): 9:09am On Apr 06, 2023
B3sty:

OK, I've got #100,000. I'm In Abuja, I've a Brother in Jos (Angle D Precisely) that can pick it Up for Me. Your WhatsApp Number let's Chat Please

That is if you can buy The whole 3
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Abbeyb1ack: 9:10am On Apr 06, 2023
Why don't u collect it back and do it yourself?

ngBuild:

That hdd is good, i can bet my life on that, i used it for gaming, just that it was formatted to exFAT as the console requires, he called me on video call i told him kindly find the usb port that is 3.0 and format it, it will work, he ignored my advice. Well that hard disk is perfectly okay, he should find the usb 3.0 and format it as advised.

3 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Abbeyb1ack: 9:15am On Apr 06, 2023
Who is d someone that using it b4 it get to buyer?
I said my reason for getting d hard drive is because I want to copy movie to it so my parents can use it

Have counted my loss about it
But God will definitely judge you base on your fraudulent way

ngBuild:

So someone was even using the hdd before it got to the buyer, what did they do to it, i don't understand what mommy is doing with the hdd, kindly confirm if they were able to access the hdd properly before it got to do the buyer

7 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by B3sty(m): 9:22am On Apr 06, 2023
norblinks:

That is if you can buy The whole 3
It's just One unit I need Sir. Jos is not that Far from Abuja, I can pick it up even today if you can send it thru a Reputable Transport Company, maybe Bluewhales...Please
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Abbeyb1ack: 9:22am On Apr 06, 2023
Sir,he knows the hdd is bad
He would av format it by himself if it was good
Reason why he didn't want to tak it back
If he had told me he won't kolet it bak
I won't stress myself on returning it back to him
Funniest tin dispatcher was calling him...he wasn't picking ...he stooped responding on whatsapp.....only for me to com to d platform here nd saw him talking abt fear of God

yehmy:
I think the best thing is, collect the hdd format it and load something on it to test it's working perfectly before you return it to him. The best advice for both parties

5 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Toma2: 9:24am On Apr 06, 2023
Abbeyb1ack:
Who is d someone that using it b4 it get to buyer?
I said my reason for getting d hard drive is because I want to copy movie to it so my parents can use it

Have counted my loss about it
But God will definitely judge you base on your fraudulent way

Even if you quote him, still put his username in your write up abeg. Incase of tomorrow transaction, make we know who we go dey trust. If possible, include the phone number and full name

5 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Abbeyb1ack: 9:27am On Apr 06, 2023
I asked him lik 3 times if it was working perfect

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Nobody: 9:27am On Apr 06, 2023
100fix:
Clean iPhone X
Factory Unlocked
No Face ID
74% bh
Working perfectly

95k firm

Call or WhatsApp 08138081735 to buy
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Abbeyb1ack: 9:31am On Apr 06, 2023
Accnt details 2oo3313213
Globus Bank
Okoye Ogochukwu Caleb
O7061030782
O916446324o

@Ngbuild he's a liar and scammer without no sympathy

Abbeyb1ack:
I asked him lik 3 times if it was working perfect

16 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by theenchanter: 9:37am On Apr 06, 2023
Werey won tarnish him image cos of 8k. embarassed

8 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Qhalifah: 9:37am On Apr 06, 2023
*Gaming Laptop For sale*
Intel P150SM
Core i7
Octa core processor
3.4 GHz clock speed
16GB RAM
3GB Nvidia GT 770M
256GB SSD
1TB HDD
Keyboard light
Fingerprint
Face iD
Dual Cooling Heat sink.

In perfect condition

Got it 8months ago

If you're Interested please quote me

300K fixed

1 Like

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by norblinks(m): 9:38am On Apr 06, 2023
B3sty:

It's just One unit I need Sir. Jos is not that Far from Abuja, I can pick it up even today if you can send it thru a Reputable Transport Company, maybe Bluewhales...Please

Sorry not possible...
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by OtunbaBlack(m): 9:41am On Apr 06, 2023
ngBuild:

What is hard in formatting hdd, the guy even clicked on format but would not allow it to complete, because it slows down the pc, kindly tell him to format the hdd, and allow it to finish even if it slows that the pc, that hdd is good and works well.

You know you can collect it, format it and send it yourself if you believe he is not doing it right. Back up your claim with proof. If not this is just another case of scam since you’re not taking responsibility.

8 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Abbeyb1ack: 9:47am On Apr 06, 2023
I tot I could trust him nio
I have a 1Tb ssd I use for my Playstation den I format the hdd as external storage for my system

ND I also have a 2Tb hdd(Easy store) I use for my TV
All bought brand new

Not as if am new to all dis storage
I wish I had purchase the brandnew jeje from my boy

@Ngbuild heaven will judge you on this o
You are natn but a scammer
Everyone need to be careful dealing with you

GloriousGbola:

in 2023, you are better off buying a used samsung ssd for your pc if you dont have money fro a brand new SSD
STAY AWAY FROM CHEAP NO NAME SSDs unless you do not mind losing your data without warning

yes, i also experienecd this with a lower tier ssd. i bought a silicon power ssd for my kids laptops. then one fine morning, my sons laptop ssd just stopped working without warning. starting giving a whining noise . that was ehn i went back to amazon for an indept reveiw and found the SP ssds had a 30 % or so failure rate. the saving grace [if it can b called that] is that his sister had

a hard drive WILL slow down your system. though if you are like some posters here tongue tongue tongue you may not see that as a problem

in addition to this, any hard drive in a used laptop [is already old on its own, and quite likely about to fail. hard drives have moving mechanical parts and their lifecycle is not infinite. techie rule of thumb for hard drives is replace every five years.

there is an app i run on any drive i buy locally, crystal disk info. this will tell you the actual age and condition of the drive, since as stated previously, nigerians are mostly dubious mofos who will sell you used stuff as new. i had a hard drive failure due to a bios update two years ago and i needed a drive urgently. one bastard tried to sell me a drive that had seen more use than any of my hard drives as brand new.

the summary a hard disk will make any windows beyond windows 8.1 as slow as drawing a spoon through thick pap [ let me not use the word molasses]. and i say this from direct and frustrating experience when i was still using an hdd with windows 10 in 2014/15. system would take 5 minutes just to boot.

if you intend to use the laptop for money making work, i advise you buy an an ssd. 256gb used samsung was 18k last time i checked, but that will likely fill up quickly. do not go near 128gb ssd - you will be running out of disk space every other day.

tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue

6 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Qhalifah: 9:49am On Apr 06, 2023
[quote author=100fix post=122327868][/quote]is it still available...is the true tone working?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5119) (5120) (5121) (5122) (5123) (5124) (5125) ... (6244) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: omeira, Bullet01(f), Hennyola(m), oloet, alosbaba007(m), Billygent, ProGSM(m), gammarays(m), Muaadh(m) and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.