Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,122 members, 7,811,156 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 03:25 AM

House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! - Family (5147) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! (6382263 Views)

House Clearance Sales, Abuja Only. / House Clearance Sales / House Clearance Sales!!!!!!!!! Everything must go for 250k (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5144) (5145) (5146) (5147) (5148) (5149) (5150) ... (6233) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Bluevy: 8:49pm On Apr 11, 2023
derommyvent:
Pictures of the sewing machine please.

please call or message the number for the picture
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Qtsnow(m): 9:01pm On Apr 11, 2023
gmacnoms:
Clearance sale
Reason for sale? Relocation
Lagos

Like seriously.

Apparently this is a joke
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by niceface(m): 9:52pm On Apr 11, 2023
FutureFocus:

These are made in England!

But Look, sometimes you need to wash your own underwear and stop poking the bear that can kill you , I don’t have to respond to your questions but for the benefit of those I owe in high esteem, those items are back in the market at discount rate because the person who got them refused to pay for waybill to Lokoja, saying I must pay for the waybill , the headset was 15k , the two G clamps and site light were sold to him for 6k, it wouldn’t make sense for me to spend 1500 to Iddo Lokoja park and still pay 2500 for waybill while his still holding my 4000 balance

In this life you can never please people, even this response will attract criticism, it’s normal.
But focus your attention on making your life better and stop wasting youth age ranting on every Futurefocus post, you aren’t getting any younger, time wasted today ranting online can not be recovered tomorrow, your mates are doing great things, if you decide to build a hut on this thread and be studying every posts and comments like you are studying for JAMB, good for you

Iamzuna:

Yen yen yen... grin grin Talku talku. You too talk for a man. Even mesef don begin pity you. Made in England clamps wey English man don throway for bola, wey them pick am send to Nigeria and you come dey sell am here. See mouth like made in England.

You could have come to a reasonable conclusion with that young man. You did him wrong holding on to his money for months and after waiting for you all that time, the least you could have done was to work something out with him. But no, you go dey form Van Damme. Oga, I no ask you to write super story ontop G-clamps wey don see heaven and earth. It's how from 12k they got to 5k, no be winch be that? Meaning you could have adveritsed for around 7k and still make your profit. I am not calling you a scammer, but you too greedy, and that greed to kee you last last, mumu man.

If you like, no focus that your old age on being fair and generous, make you siddon there dey think say you fit take wayo take blow. No be your mates and younger ones dey do great things too? At least na your younger ones dey do give away for here, old greedy man. I repeat, I no blame you, na people wey still dey trust you, with your banjo products. As you wan dey form mad man, I get your time and if any of your colleagues come again, I go handle all of una join together. Better respect your old age, mumu man.

Greed, lies and inconsistencies.
And to set the record straight, the only time I ever mentioned that he would be responsible for the waybill was when I gave him the option to send the damaged headset like that since he had no money to make the refund that time, even after claiming he offered me refund and I rejected. Meanwhile, the reason I initially rejected his proposed refund was because he didn't send me the picture of the damaged headset before bringing up refund thing. Thereafter, I have been considerate and understanding with him but for his greed things wouldn't have degenerated.

The facts is that those that cheat others or cut corners will always lose whatever they gain when they eventually get to the round about.

Thanks for lending your voice in condemning the evil because to be silent in the face of evil is to cooperate with the evil.

Even though, the issue has been laid to rest he was still lying to justify his greediness.
It therefore seems to me that his leopard can never change his spots.

Finally, thanks to everyone that contributed to resolving the failed transaction.

4 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by ElimosCEO: 9:53pm On Apr 11, 2023
grafixdon:
Konica minolta c654e
Bought few months ago, used for a project and decided to sell. The machine worth 1m

Price: 550,000

Igando, Lagos
300k?
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Prayfortheworld: 9:54pm On Apr 11, 2023
TimeArena1:
uxury Frank Muller🥶🥶🥶🥶

Luxury at its absolute finest❤❤❤

Price: 160K

Available as seen
Comes in a box
Nationwide delivery

To order, call or Whatsapp
Madam ah!!
your prices are rediculous!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by davit: 10:29pm On Apr 11, 2023
Qtsnow:
Samsung Galaxy S23 Ultra
Factory Unlocked
Brand New Sealed
12gb/256gb
N745,000
Or Best Offer

2pcs Available

Lagos deal
Pickup only

WhatsApp 0 8 055 611 684
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by FutureFocus: 10:35pm On Apr 11, 2023
- Mpow H19 IPO - Bluetooth Headphones with Active Noise Cancellation

- Mpow H17 - with ANC Active Noise Cancellation

- X Tribit Free Go. This is also another cool bass monster

- DOQAUS Life 3 - with 52hrs playing time, Type C charging port , Equalizer for HD sound and two other options.

Location is Lekki

Contact details on my profile

2 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by ezugegere(m): 10:43pm On Apr 11, 2023
For sale:
1. Tiger (I better pass my neighbor) generator) working perfectly. 25k last.

2. 1HP Panasonic split a.c with all the installation parts.... 50k.
Location is Festac Town.

1 Like

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Qtsnow(m): 10:53pm On Apr 11, 2023
Qtsnow:
Samsung Galaxy S23 Ultra
Factory Unlocked
Brand New Sealed
12gb/256gb
N745,000
Or Best Offer

1 unit left

Lagos deal
Pickup only

WhatsApp 0 8 055 611 684
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Qtsnow(m): 10:55pm On Apr 11, 2023
davit:

Your offer is not the best.

1 Like

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Menclothing: 12:01am On Apr 12, 2023
Fully box shade 10k
Watch 10k
Premium hoodies 15k
Plain jeans 6500
Chinos 5k

Payment on delivery within Lagos and worldwide delivery daily

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by FutureFocus: 12:11am On Apr 12, 2023
niceface:

Greed, lies and inconsistencies.
And to set the record straight, the only time I ever mentioned that he would be responsible for the waybill was when I gave him the option to send the damaged headset like that since he had no money to make the refund that time, even after claiming he offered me refund and I rejected. Meanwhile, the reason I initially rejected his proposed refund was because he didn't send me the picture of the damaged headset before bringing up refund thing. Thereafter, I have been considerate and understanding with him but for his greed things wouldn't have degenerated.

The facts is that those that cheat others or cut corners will always lose whatever they gain when they eventually get to the round about.

Thanks for lending your voice in condemning the evil because to be silent in the face of evil is to cooperate with the evil.

Even though, the issue has been laid to rest he was still lying to justify his greediness.
It therefore seems to me that his leopard can never change his spots.

Finally, thanks to everyone that contributed to resolving the failed transaction.

You think you are smart, you bought a item and kept it for weeks if not month , which I brought out to charge when you asked me to waybill it, a child picked it up and dragged it while I was trying to collect it from her that morning and one ear cup pulled off, I was sad and immediately notified you immediately and offered you a refund but you rejected it, saying I must order one for $90 from US and started attacking me , tagging me a scammer on Nairaland , claimed I sold it to another person and then immediately returned for refund after rejecting refund and calling me fraudster here,

What I requested from you was to remove all image damaging post before coming back for the refund you initially rejected

What was my response when you requested I send you a broken headset like that? I said No, that won’t be nice but I will get you another headset , you must get value for your money which are exactly my motives, intention and moves or refund you , but you said you want a item instead, but when you kept reminding me and headset were not coming in, I sent you 10k, let it not be like I’m not doing anything about it, take this 10k, if I didn’t get the headset in the next 3 days, I will send the balance of 11k but if I get the headset, you will send the 10k back which you agreed to.

But when I eventually got the item, a headset for you, you refused to return the balance of 4K , according to you now , you never asked me to pay for waybill, why then did you held on to the 4K and asking me what the 1500 I asked you to send was for? Is it your money?

You are not the only person that know how to dig out screen shots.
Let this matter rest, you keep on posting thrash with your alternative monikers and tagging me with it , I have refunded you
Leave my moniker alone or I will beg God for you. I noticed you intentionally made sure some subjects were discussed on phone calls but I have evidence of the 10k I sent , leave me alone
You seem to have a lot of time, leave me alone!
Here is the receipt of the 10k I sent to you, and the 6k you sent back that you lied that it’s for another headset on the receipt and when I requested you send 1500 from the 4K left, you rushed here to call me a scammer and started attacking me with your alternative monikers , was I not the one who sent you the 10,000? How was it payment for another headset?

How can you withheld my N4000 and still want me to spend 1500 to Iddo Lokoja park and still pay for waybill?

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by kiekie1(m): 12:28am On Apr 12, 2023
Trojan Battery SPRE 12V 225AH! Available!!

Trojan 12v 225a deep cycle batteries available.
Price: N256,000

Country of manufacture: USA

Contact,
Smartcell global services
CALL:: 081-350-31951
WHATSAPP::: http://.us/w/?c=a46ea5

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by AdeOba11: 1:08am On Apr 12, 2023
I need a 4 table burnner,or 2 clean one pls budget is 20k if u have pls dm ,
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by slan87(m): 2:09am On Apr 12, 2023
4words:

Do 75k for the ac.

Let me do for 60k,
I will also pick together with the stabilizer
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by adeniyilamlek(m): 3:31am On Apr 12, 2023
ezugegere:
For sale:

Location is Festac Town.
picture and number to contact
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Godstime234: 3:50am On Apr 12, 2023
ezugegere:
For sale:

Location is Festac Town.

30k for the Panasonic a.c
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Ominie(m): 3:55am On Apr 12, 2023
FutureFocus:
- Mpow H19 IPO - Bluetooth Headphones with Active Noise Cancellation

- Mpow H17 - with ANC Active Noise Cancellation

- X Tribit Free Go. This is also another cool bass monster

- DOQAUS Life 3 - with 52hrs playing time, Type C charging port , Equalizer for HD sound and two other options.

Location is Lekki

Contact details on my profile

Prices??
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by yehmy(m): 4:05am On Apr 12, 2023
FutureFocus:

You think you are smart, you bought a item and kept it for weeks if not month , which I brought out to charge when you asked me to waybill it, a child picked it up and dragged it while I was trying to collect it from her that morning and one ear cup pulled off, I was sad and immediately notified you immediately and offered you a refund but you rejected it, saying I must order one for $90 from US and started attacking me , tagging me a scammer on Nairaland , claimed I sold it to another person and then immediately returned for refund after rejecting refund and calling me fraudster here,

What I requested from you was to remove all image damaging post before coming back for the refund you initially rejected

What was my response when you requested I send you a broken headset like that? I said No, that won’t be nice but I will get you another headset or refund you , but you said you want a item instead, but when you kept reminding me and headset were not coming in, I sent you 10k, let it not be like I’m not doing anything about it, take this 10k, if I didn’t get the headset in the next 3 days, I will send the balance of 11k but if I get the headset, you will send the 10k back which you agreed to.

But when I eventually got the item, a headset for you, you refused to return the balance of 4K , according to you now , you never asked me to pay for waybill, why then did you held on to the 4K and asking me what the 1500 I asked you to send was for? Is it your money?

You are not the only person that know how to dig out screen shots.
Let this matter rest, you keep on posting thrash with your alternative monikers and tagging me with it , I have refunded you
Leave my moniker alone or I will beg God for you. I noticed you intentionally made sure some subjects were discussed on phone calls but I have evidence of the 10k I sent , leave me alone
You seem to have a lot of time, leave me alone!
Here is the receipt of the 10k I sent to you, and the 6k you sent back that you lied that it’s for another headset on the receipt and when I requested you send 1500 from the 4K left, you rushed here to call me a scammer and started attacking me with your alternative monikers , was I not the one who sent you the 10,000? How was it payment for another headset?

How can you withheld my N4000 and still want me to spend 1500 to Iddo Lokoja park and still pay for waybill?
Always inconsistent with your lies, you are the one that brought up the issue here that he refuse to pay 1500 for waybill, until he showed us screenshot of when you demand for 1500 and you clearly stated it's not for waybill. Stop looking for sympathy on here and change your ways.

15 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by grafixdon: 4:38am On Apr 12, 2023
ElimosCEO:
300k?

Too low.

1 Like

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by martyns200(m): 4:41am On Apr 12, 2023
Deleren:

Pic 1: Wall something sha - 5k slightly negotiable.
Some should help me the name pls tongue tongue

Available??

Pic 2: Tv - 50k very negotiable or swap for a smaller Led TV. Ordinary or Smart is okay by me as I need a TV
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by ngBuild: 5:26am On Apr 12, 2023
SleekyP:

noted!!!
please kindly modify your quote, and remove my details sir, the case has been resolved 🙏
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by ngBuild: 5:26am On Apr 12, 2023
sod09:

Good
please kindly modify your quote, and remove my details sir, the case has been resolved 🙏
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by johnteddy(m): 5:45am On Apr 12, 2023
Menclothing:
Fully box shade 10k
Watch 10k
Premium hoodies 15k
Plain jeans 6500
Chinos 5k

Payment on delivery within Lagos and worldwide delivery daily

Interested on the shade 8k
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by bodeakanbi: 6:09am On Apr 12, 2023
ezugegere:
For sale:

Location is Festac Town.

Pix of the AC n ur contact
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by ogorwyne(f): 6:15am On Apr 12, 2023
Deleren:

Modified

Price reduced to 40k and still negotiable.. Considering that you may need to get a screen for 80k plus
Na wa. Shey you say you need tv? Fix your own use na

1 Like

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by bodeakanbi: 6:19am On Apr 12, 2023
Guest911:
3.1KVA SUMEC FIRMAN N110,000

Price, location and contact
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by norblinks(m): 6:25am On Apr 12, 2023
3 units of direct USA used

HP zbook 15u G3

1 TB HDD

8 GB ram

15" display

Intel core i7 6th gen processor

Brand New battery

Backlight keyboard

Asking price #450,000 (negotiable for all)

#150,000 for 1 unit

Location.. Jos

Delivery nation wide

Escrow allowed.

0806 622 8964

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by andycoal40(m): 6:27am On Apr 12, 2023
Yevabi:
Haier thermocool 142L deep freezer- 90000(slightly negtioable)

LG 40 inches tv - 30,000

Ikare-akoko, ondo

Interested in the TV; can you send it to akungba?
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by andycoal40(m): 6:36am On Apr 12, 2023
[quote author=teebullion1 post=122441937][/quote]

grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (5144) (5145) (5146) (5147) (5148) (5149) (5150) ... (6233) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.