Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,407 members, 7,822,874 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 06:29 PM

House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! - Family (5221) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! (6453865 Views)

House Clearance Sales, Abuja Only. / House Clearance Sales / House Clearance Sales!!!!!!!!! Everything must go for 250k (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5218) (5219) (5220) (5221) (5222) (5223) (5224) ... (6268) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by obajoey(m): 1:19pm On May 03, 2023
Give me one of this your dinning chair for 10k nah. I need it for reading and the height make sense..
Uniquewise:
I have these for sale

1. Curtains and blinds 25k per window.
2. Dinning set, with heavy marble table. The marble alone is nearly 80% of the total price 90k
3. Hisense Fridge 121 litres 95k (one-month used)
4. Thermocool Freezer 90k
5. Century Washing machine 50k
6. Solar Panels 150w (4 units available) 28k each
7. Water Drums (160 litres) 8k each

Lekki
Call/Whatsapp 08059054222
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by wolfenstein(m): 1:20pm On May 03, 2023
wolfenstein:
Nintendo switch Oled Bundle
Mario Cart Deluxe
Pokemon Extra Pad

Brand New PS5
Disc Version 💿
2pcs 1 left

430k Each
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by timay1: 1:26pm On May 03, 2023
Are you having difficulties writing your thesis, cover letter, Term paper, Articles etc?
I can help you write them at an affordable rate, free of plagiarism and delivery is very fast.
Contact me on WhatsApp/call 08138624587
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by SALLYBERRY01(m): 1:33pm On May 03, 2023
Luxury Astronaut

Baddest in the block

Tray can be used to store remote ,keys etc

Available in sitting and standing

Price:30,000 naira

Well packaged to gift out to lover of space 🗺

Instagram: designsbyAtlantic

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by SALLYBERRY01(m): 1:34pm On May 03, 2023
Black now available

Curve Full length mirror
Long Wall Mirror
mirror
Colour available;Gold
Size: 37*107cm
Price: 25000

.contact :08119470142

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by SALLYBERRY01(m): 1:35pm On May 03, 2023
All colors now in stock
Black
White
Silver
Gold
Oval decorative mirror

Big size 80 by 60cm 23000( all colors available currently)

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by SALLYBERRY01(m): 1:36pm On May 03, 2023
Gold base Luxury hotel standard
bedside lamp

Available in gold color only

Price 20000

Multicolor bulb 1000 naira extra
Co ntact:08119470142

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Nnemuka(f): 1:43pm On May 03, 2023
Nlanalyst:

To those it may concern..

I bought this same bed frame somewhere else... 4by6 #80k.
6by6 #100k.

This extortion should stop.
grin grin
Wait till you go to Instagram, that page called declutter.com sells used item for the price of new. Some of the things she posts are ridiculously high and I begin to wonder if Nigerians actually buy those... Total rip off

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by pocohantas(f): 1:52pm On May 03, 2023
Nnemuka:

grin grin
Wait till you go to Instagram, that page called declutter.com sells used item for the price of new. Some of the things she posts are ridiculously high and I begin to wonder if Nigerians actually buy those... Total rip off

They do. Her page is the fastest selling.
When my friend was relocating abroad, that lady priced their items like say na crayfish. She priced their dining table down to 110k. Dining of 250k. Then she posted it for 180k. My friend wan mad.

She called me asking what she can do. I told her to sell it off herself and tell the lady to bring it down from her page. It caused fight, but she no fit use gun collect am. I know what it took me to upgrade my space. Na just time e take, but I did the work myself.

Brand new inbuilt cooker na over 100k. Foreign used is 70k on IG. I got mine for 18k. I almost ordered from Abutex o. Somehow I ran into a man that offloads those things. He didn't know what is inbuilt cooker, but it was right there in front of him. He was even angry I confused him by calling it inbuilt. He said it is tabletop.

Heyaaaaa grin grin

8 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Nnemuka(f): 2:00pm On May 03, 2023
pocohantas:

When my friend was relocating abroad, that lady priced their items like say na crayfish. She priced their dining table down to 110k. Dining of 250k. Then she posted it for 180k. My friend wan mad.

She called me asking what she can do. I told her to sell it off herself and tell the lady to bring it down from her page. It caused fight o, but she no fit use gun collect am. I know what it took me to upgrade my space. Na just time e take, but I did the work myself.

Brand new inbuilt cooker na over 100k. Foreign used is 70k on IG. I got mine for 18k. I almost ordered from Abutex o. Somehow I ran into a man that offloads those things. He didn't know what is inbuilt cooker, but it was right there in front of him. He was even angry I confused him by calling it inbuilt. He said it is tabletop.

Heyaaaaa grin grin
Wow... Lucky you. My go to page is always jiji. grin
You can get way cheaper items there than on Instagram. My husband is usually shocked each time I tell him the price I buy some of my utensils and gadgets.
I will never buy anything on Instagram, I just go there to look at pictures and compare prices. The economy is not smiling and people need to be smart.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by pocohantas(f): 2:12pm On May 03, 2023
Nnemuka:

You can get way cheaper items there than on Instagram. My husband is usually shocked each time I tell him the price I buy some of my utensils and gadgets.
I will never buy anything on Instagram, I just go there to look at pictures and compare prices. The economy is not smiling and people need to be smart.

Honestly it is very important to know how to source for good deals. IG vendor wan sell 3.5 by 6ft mirror for me over 90k minus delivery. I run am less than 35k for Dopemu and I no price am. What if I negotiated like a Nigerian mother?

I buy on IG if the difference is like 1500 and I can't be bothered with transporting myself under hot sun to any market or mall.
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Nnemuka(f): 2:17pm On May 03, 2023
pocohantas:

Honestly it is very important to know how to source for good deals. IG vendor wan sell 3.5 by 6ft mirror for me over 90k minus delivery. I run am less than 35k for Dopemu and I no price am. What if I negotiated like a Nigerian mother?

I buy on IG if the difference is like 1500 and I can't be bothered with transporting myself under hot sun to any market or mall.
Thank you so much for that thread..
You saved some of us from being ripped off.
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by nex(m): 2:22pm On May 03, 2023
65 inch LG 8K Smart TV with ThinQ and Smart Home Dashboard, in pristine condition for sale in Ajah, Lekki, Lagos.

TOP APPS:
Netflix
YouTube/Music/Kids
Prime Video
Spotify
Apple Music
ShowMax
DSTV
AirPlay
Sports Alert

SMART FUNCTION:
Operating System (OS) webOS Smart TV
Number of CPUs Quad
Magic Remote Control Built-In
Quick Access: Yes
Universal Control Yes
360° VR Play: Yes
Related Content Search Yes
Art Gallery Yes
LG Store Yes
DIAL Yes
Web Browser Yes
Music Player Yes
TV On With Mobile Yes
Wi-Fi TV On Yes
Bluetooth Low Energy On Yes
Network File Browser Yes
Block access to harmful site Yes
Hotel Mode Yes
Sports Alert Yes
Music Discovery Yes

BROADCASTING SYSTEM:
Digital TV Reception(Terrestrial,Cable,Satellite) Yes
Terrestrial DVB-T2
Cable DVB-C
Satellite DVB-S2
Analog TV Reception Yes
Teletext Page Yes
Teletext (Top/Flof/List) Yes[DVB] Subtitle: Yes
AD (Audio Description) Yes
EPG (8days) Yes

POWER & GREEN:
Power Supply AC 100~240V 50-60Hz
Standby Power Consumption : Under 0.5W
Energy saving Mode Yes Illuminance Green sensor: Yes
Energy Standard Yes

ACCESSORY:
Remote MR20
Batteries Yes (AA x 2EA)
Component / AV Gender Yes
IR Blaster Cable Yes
Power Cable Yes (TV Attached).

OTHER FEATURES:
8K Video Resolution
NanoCell
WebOS
Dolby Vision
Dolby Atmos
HDR
5.1 Surround Sound
4 HDMI ports
3 USB ports
9.3GB internal storage

MODEL: 65NANO95VNA

PRICE NOW: N540,000

CONTACT (WhatsApp): 08123420004

1 Like

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by GAZZUZZ(m): 3:06pm On May 03, 2023
obajoey:
Give me one of this your dinning chair for 10k nah. I need it for reading and the height make sense..

DM I have several

1 Like

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by pendulasis: 3:10pm On May 03, 2023
safety jogger
This shoe was bought new never used and forgotten in the store.
new user might need to change the sole it is soft
size 44

Apapa /yaba
Lagos

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by 4lorunsho(m): 3:10pm On May 03, 2023
I dey find mini flat close to Yaba or pedro

For 500/ year

Help anyone
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by amycole(f): 3:22pm On May 03, 2023
Esope6320:

What of chairs?
no I don't have chairs for now
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by anuoreangel(f): 3:50pm On May 03, 2023
Nike Airforce White

Solid quality

size 39-46

5 pairs above 11,000/pair

less than 5 pairs 11,500/pair

1 pair 12,000

nationwide delivery available

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by ayswagga5: 3:52pm On May 03, 2023
A month used firman generator still available
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by udeh3(m): 3:57pm On May 03, 2023
Some persons don't even understand that this page is strickly for Clearance Sales. It used to be great, I bought lots of items here some years ago, but now, the purpose of the page is almost defeated

8 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Ebubemg(m): 4:05pm On May 03, 2023
pocohantas:

She called me asking what she can do. I told her to sell it off herself and tell the lady to bring it down from her page. It caused fight, but she no fit use gun collect am. I know what it took me to upgrade my space. Na just time e take, but I did the work myself.

Heyaaaaa grin grin
that declutter.com is still learning work, try declutter.ng,that one is the worst
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Femiblacky(m): 4:15pm On May 03, 2023
Gbolahan111:

Thank you for expressing your interest on the laptop.
However, your budget is low. This laptop has never been used in Nigeria.
Kindly come up with something decent and I’ll give it to you. Thanks once again.

Hahahah.... Thanks....your write up is just somehow making me laugh.....what do we do now?

1 Like

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Juliearth(f): 4:15pm On May 03, 2023
pocohantas:

Heyaaaaa grin grin

Declutter business is the new (ill-gotten)oil money. I have been wondering if the owner of that declutter page uses j*j* on clients or maybe clients are/were too lazy to do their own research. Strangely, she has disabled comments on her page. I wonder if all is well.

2 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Juliearth(f): 4:21pm On May 03, 2023
Nnemuka:

Exactly, IG is strictly for feeding my eyes on what's new and trending.

Same goes for the bespoke fashion outlets. There is a page that sells a two piece with bralet set for 30k averagely. It didn't cost me up to 12k to get something similar with a better quality fabric. Las Las na **** dey shop from IG

2 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by DBlackCeazer(m): 4:23pm On May 03, 2023
DBlackCeazer:
Original Lg 49 inches and 32 inches Samsung available for sale.
Location Sangotedo, Ajah.
Price for LG is 110k
Price for Samsung is 50k.
Call/WhatsApp o8l37387o44.
price reduced

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Mpcoll001: 4:26pm On May 03, 2023
Juliearth:

Declutter business is the new (ill-gotten)oil money. I have been wondering if the owner of that declutter page uses j*j* on clients or maybe clients are/were too lazy to do their own research. Strangely, she has disabled comments on her page. I wonder if all is well.
grin grin grin
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by obajoey(m): 4:56pm On May 03, 2023
I dey find too oo

4lorunsho:
I dey find mini flat close to Yaba or pedro

For 500/ year

Help anyone
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by bodeakanbi: 4:57pm On May 03, 2023
5000wat Sony Stabilizer for sale
Rusty top cos i used it in a cold room.
Works perfectly.
Location is isheri oshun
Selling to the best offer.
Chat me up if interested. Pictures are not uploading
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by stowzz: 4:59pm On May 03, 2023
1. 50" JVC Android Tv
Resolution: 4K Ultra HD 3840 x 2160p
Model number lt-50ca890

Price: 150k

2. 500GB HardDrive with External HardDrive Casing
Just 1 left

Price: 8k

3. 128GB Solid State Drive (SSD) for MacBook Air 2013 - 2015
Price: 5k

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Nnemuka(f): 5:00pm On May 03, 2023
Juliearth:

If na u, won't you disable comments? grin When both the item owners and buyers will want to curse you out for the broad day light stealing. How do you intend to make 70k on top one item biko nu?
I once saw a USED smart TV she posted for 250k grin grin
Something that you will buy foreign used from importers at Alaba for 90k grin

Juliearth:

Exactly, IG is strictly for feeding my eyes on what's new and trending.

Same goes for the bespoke fashion outlets. There is a page that sells a two piece with bralet set for 30k averagely. It didn't cost me up to 12k to get something similar with a better quality fabric. Las Las na **** dey shop from IG
Every fashion designer on Instagram don upgrade, 20 to 30k for Nigerian made two piece, even thrift sef na from 10k grin grin
Instagram vendors sha

3 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Gbolahan111: 5:00pm On May 03, 2023
Femiblacky:

Hahahah.... Thanks....your write up is just somehow making me laugh.....what do we do now?

Customer is king, you know. grin cheesy

(1) (2) (3) ... (5218) (5219) (5220) (5221) (5222) (5223) (5224) ... (6268) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: sylve11, leumas91, Kcxee(m), djaybaba and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.