Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,005 members, 7,817,969 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:33 AM

House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! - Family (533) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! (6422531 Views)

House Clearance Sales, Abuja Only. / House Clearance Sales / House Clearance Sales!!!!!!!!! Everything must go for 250k (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (530) (531) (532) (533) (534) (535) (536) ... (6256) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Nobody: 1:45pm On Jun 05, 2019
1kBabyShoesNG:
Luminous Inverter (Used for just 5 months) for sale

Model- CRUZE SINE WAVE UPS
Rating - 10KVA
Main Input- 230V 50Hz
UPS OUTPUT- 230V 50Hz
DC Voltage - 180V

Estimated Load Capacity - 3 Fridges, 2 Freezers, 2 1.5HP ACs, 10 Fans, 70 lighting points, 2 DSTV decoders, 10 Plasma TVs, Home Theatre System , 5 PCs or equivalent loads.

This inverter can power an entire duplex

You would need fifteen 200AH 12V Inverter batteries, you will get those for at most 60,000 Naira per battery since its a bulk purchase.

WhatsApp me on 08164199434 to buy.

Good afternoon
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Trippleblessing(f): 1:49pm On Jun 05, 2019
1kBabyShoesNG:

Hi Trippleblessing, they will be available in July.
OK thanks
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by dapotemi: 2:11pm On Jun 05, 2019
Rollsnjaguar:
Clean phones for sale

1. Samsung galaxy note 3, 3gb 32gb = Available

2. LG G4 27k, 3gb 32gb = Sold

3. Blu Life one x2, 4gb 64gb = Sold

4. Motorola G4, 2gb 16gb = Available

Call/watsapp: 08104986503

Price for motorola G4
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Rollsnjaguar(m): 3:12pm On Jun 05, 2019
dapotemi:

Price for motorola G4
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by cyntigirl(f): 3:34pm On Jun 05, 2019
Abidec76:
yes, brand new. Never used
..ur number pls
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by cyntigirl(f): 3:39pm On Jun 05, 2019
2dee:
Scanfrost gas burner : bought brand new never used 35k
3months used Thermocool Stabilizer: wall mount and regular, 15k each
Tv shelf 15k
DStv HD Decoder 10k

Contact 08067448253 (WhatsApp)
...gas burner for 25k?
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by blessingoba24: 4:09pm On Jun 05, 2019
Shangisha_magodo.lagos

Eddygourdo:
location?
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by DripDrop: 4:40pm On Jun 05, 2019
Dell
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by wasak(m): 5:20pm On Jun 05, 2019
DripDrop:
Dell Inspiron 13 1318 for fast sale within Lagos. Intel Dual Core. Ram: 3GB, HDD 300GB, Wireless, Drivers, softwares CDs and all ‘follow-come’ programs intact, Very neat and sharp.
Price, #30,000.

0905.51.3.8.96 5

Where's the Pic?
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by omoeda2020: 5:42pm On Jun 05, 2019
Hello : cool
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by DripDrop: 5:42pm On Jun 05, 2019
wasak:

Where's the Pic?

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by omoeda2020: 5:43pm On Jun 05, 2019
Hello
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Dmike(m): 6:17pm On Jun 05, 2019
I am in need of 8 inches, family size foam in delta state( around warri, uvwie axis)
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Tbozun: 6:27pm On Jun 05, 2019
DadR:
@sellers, please let's always ensure that we disclose every necessary information about our products to a potential buyer. Concealment of the true status of your product is fraud!

@buyers, let's also ensure that we inspect any item(s) we want to purchase very well before making payment. Don't be in a haste to deal quickly. If your instinct is in doubt, please don't deal even if the item is being sold cheaply.
I also bought a generator through this platform but what I did was first call a technician friend to check it and I just paid him 10k and still gained 5k from the price it was advertised. Nevertheless honesty pays and whatever you sow you will reap if not today tomorrow and I'm not talking about Thursday.

This moniker, wonderjewel, successfully sold this bad generator to me on Thursday, May 30, for 35k. I met with him at Iyana Ipaja axis on that fateful day.

Upon sighting the generator, the first thing I noticed was the traces of oil leakage under the generator. I immediately enquired from him if the generator has no oil leakage issues and he boldly stated that it has never leaked oil before. He even put his hand underneath to prove this, apparently, it's been well cleaned before he brought it to me, although I still saw traces.

I was actually in a hurry cos I sneaked out of the office to quickly make the purchase. I inspected other areas of the generator and discovered some minor issues but ignored them. I erroneously missed out the fact that the silencer has no hanger, it's dangling. My mind went back to the oil leakage issue again cos the generator I'm presently using has same issue and it won't make sense buying another generator with same problem. I again asked this gentle-looking guy more than two times and he still maintained that the generator has no oil leakage issue. Well, I believed him, took the risk and made payment.

In the evening of same day, my generator technician came around to inspect the generator (after purchase, lol) and do change the oil. He checked the generator and confirmed to me that the engine has had problem but was fixed. However, it was poorly done and I shouldn't have paid 35k for it. Poor me! He also told me to pay attention to the very loud noise of the engine. Sigh, I was like, I don buy this black market already. Sha change the oil make I dey manage am like that. He also mentioned the traces of oil and I was like the person I got it from said the oil doesn't leak.

At around past 11pm of same day when I wanted to go and put off the generator, I saw oil dripping from underneath the generator like when dem dey give person drip for hospital. I could easily spot the leakage cos I placed the generator on a used tyre. I was mad at myself that how could a sharp guy like me be a victim of this cheap jibiti?

Anyway, to cut my epistle short, I reached out to this bros on Friday to ask him why he had to conceal the true state of the generator all because he wanted it sold at all cost. But guess what? Bros was still maintaining that the generator no leak oil se! Shwo! I just weak. As a gentle man wey I be, I pleaded with him to refund 5k so that I can fix the oil leakage (just to give a try if the oil will stop leaking), and also sent him my account details. Bros no turn up. I called him like 4 times yesterday but he didn't pick my calls.

Bros wonderjewel, if I really want to make you come and carry your generator yourself and refund my 35k, I know what to do. But guess what? I'm a peaceful man and I try to follow peace with all men, and women too. grin.

I've moved on cos I've gotten someone who will pay 20k for this crap you call generator. But please, don't try this again with me (it can't even happen) or someone else. I may let go but others may not.

So potential buyers, please learn from this short story of mine.

Hakuna Matata

1 Like

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by timibare(m): 6:27pm On Jun 05, 2019
2dee:
LG LED TV 42 inches - 75k
TV shelf - 20k

40k for the tv
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by rev2214(m): 6:39pm On Jun 05, 2019
UK Ladies clothes open bales clearance sales ₦200 per 1 ....we have like 3bags call 07081696734.... location: Lagos

1 Like

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Engrobiorah(m): 6:41pm On Jun 05, 2019
Very neat LG 32 inches for sale
Full HD display
No single fault or scratch
Used for 3 months, wants to upgrade to 43 inches
Price 40k

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by tabithababy(f): 7:35pm On Jun 05, 2019
DadR:
@sellers, please let's always ensure that we disclose every necessary information about our products to a potential buyer. Concealment of the true status of your product is fraud!

@buyers, let's also ensure that we inspect any item(s) we want to purchase very well before making payment. Don't be in a haste to deal quickly. If your instinct is in doubt, please don't deal even if the item is being sold cheaply.

This moniker, wonderjewel, successfully sold this bad generator to me on Thursday, May 30, for 35k. I met with him at Iyana Ipaja axis on that fateful day.

Upon sighting the generator, the first thing I noticed was the traces of oil leakage under the generator. I immediately enquired from him if the generator has no oil leakage issues and he boldly stated that it has never leaked oil before. He even put his hand underneath to prove this, apparently, it's been well cleaned before he brought it to me, although I still saw traces.

I was actually in a hurry cos I sneaked out of the office to quickly make the purchase. I inspected other areas of the generator and discovered some minor issues but ignored them. I erroneously missed out the fact that the silencer has no hanger, it's dangling. My mind went back to the oil leakage issue again cos the generator I'm presently using has same issue and it won't make sense buying another generator with same problem. I again asked this gentle-looking guy more than two times and he still maintained that the generator has no oil leakage issue. Well, I believed him, took the risk and made payment.

In the evening of same day, my generator technician came around to inspect the generator (after purchase, lol) and do change the oil. He checked the generator and confirmed to me that the engine has had problem but was fixed. However, it was poorly done and I shouldn't have paid 35k for it. Poor me! He also told me to pay attention to the very loud noise of the engine. Sigh, I was like, I don buy this black market already. Sha change the oil make I dey manage am like that. He also mentioned the traces of oil and I was like the person I got it from said the oil doesn't leak.

At around past 11pm of same day when I wanted to go and put off the generator, I saw oil dripping from underneath the generator like when dem dey give person drip for hospital. I could easily spot the leakage cos I placed the generator on a used tyre. I was mad at myself that how could a sharp guy like me be a victim of this cheap jibiti?

Anyway, to cut my epistle short, I reached out to this bros on Friday to ask him why he had to conceal the true state of the generator all because he wanted it sold at all cost. But guess what? Bros was still maintaining that the generator no leak oil se! Shwo! I just weak. As a gentle man wey I be, I pleaded with him to refund 5k so that I can fix the oil leakage (just to give a try if the oil will stop leaking), and also sent him my account details. Bros no turn up. I called him like 4 times yesterday but he didn't pick my calls.

Bros wonderjewel, if I really want to make you come and carry your generator yourself and refund my 35k, I know what to do. But guess what? I'm a peaceful man and I try to follow peace with all men, and women too. grin.

I've moved on cos I've gotten someone who will pay 20k for this crap you call generator. But please, don't try this again with me (it can't even happen) or someone else. I may let go but others may not.

So potential buyers, please learn from this short story of mine.

Hakuna Matata

Haaa shocked. Wonderjewel.. Come and defend yourself o or is this some kind of sharpness shocked
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Abidec76: 8:00pm On Jun 05, 2019
cyntigirl:
..ur number pls
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by DadR: 8:01pm On Jun 05, 2019
Please call me.

ezugegere:

I offer 15K for this
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by jydopapa001(m): 8:18pm On Jun 05, 2019
Samsung J7 neo for sale. 25k. No fault whatsoever. Selling because I got a new phone. Location: Ajah, Lagos.

Number pls
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by ranmoor: 8:52pm On Jun 05, 2019
2dee:
Tv shelf 15k
DStv HD Decoder 10k

The stab, 10k... location pls. Can I use with 2hp AC?
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by bukkysam(f): 8:54pm On Jun 05, 2019
nadesh:
u can have it for 5K
3k and how many inches?
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by ranmoor: 8:57pm On Jun 05, 2019
1kBabyShoesNG:
CLEARANCE SALES

Neatly Used Sterilizer - 8k

Whatsapp me on 08164199434 to get started.

What's the rating and location in Lagos
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by fidelium7(m): 9:14pm On Jun 05, 2019
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by tunjigypsy: 9:22pm On Jun 05, 2019
2dee:
Tv shelf 15k
DStv HD Decoder 10k

The DSTV decoder for #7k
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Acidosis(m): 9:50pm On Jun 05, 2019
tabithababy:

Haaa shocked. *onderjew**.. Come and defend yourself o or is this some kind of sharpness shocked

I don't think it is a form of sharpness tbh. Most prospective buyers here don't ask the right questions. E.g. many don't bother to know or ask the date of purchase. In fact, some items have 2 or 3 previous owners but such information are never disclosed. These things help in informing buying decisions.

The longer and more an equipment (mechanical especially) has been used, the higher the likelihood to find some faults. These things depreciate and deteriorate with age.

But I do agree that sellers should disclose all information about a used item.

4 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Nobody: 9:50pm On Jun 05, 2019
ranmoor:

What's the rating and location in Lagos

Hi Ranmoor. I'm in Iyana-Ipaja. Please WhatsApp me on 08164199434
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Acidosis(m): 9:57pm On Jun 05, 2019
DadR:
Motorola G5+ (3gb RAM + 32gb Storage Capacity) for sale. Phone works perfectly!

Asking price is 25k

Screen & phone case need replacement! The 3rd picture shows how the phone will look like post fixing.

Interested buyer should call me on zero 8 zero 2606 5521.

Just imagine the old and broken phone someone wants to sell for 25K. "Phone works perfectly", he says, but he wouldn't tell you the number of times unaccredited "phone surgeons" dismantled and desicrated this phone in computer village. He also wouldn't tell you he bought it from a previous owner at salvage value. Of course, he wouldn't tell you the new piece sells on Jumia @39k.

13 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by DadR: 10:52pm On Jun 05, 2019
LOL. Bros, seek first to understand...

Have you seen the phone physically? Have you inspected it to see that it's been opened before? It is very pathetic how people like you will assume what is not, and are able to type out your erroneous assumptions in a post and click on submit on NL just because it's a faceless forum.

BTW, I bought the phone for 60k from a senior colleague who purchased it brand new, and I've used it for well over a year. I'm the second user and the phone has never had any fault neither has it been opened nor worked on. I would have gone to Motorola for a free screen replacement cos it has 2 years warranty but my colleague couldn't locate the warranty paper. It was my son that broke the screen lately when I removed the screen guard and didn't replace it immediately. I decided to sell it rather than fix it cos I'm tired of it, besides, I've gotten another. So please, stop boldly saying what you are ignorance of.

In addition, what you saw on Jumia was most likely a discounted price for Motorola G5 16gb ROM, 3gb RAM and not G5 plus, 32gb ROM, 3gb RAM that I have for sale.

You just wish to be an antagonist for no reason. Please check my moniker well next time before you attack a gentle fellow like myself.

Lastly, 25k is just an asking price!

Peace!

Hakuna Matata

Acidosis:

Just imagine the old and broken phone someone wants to sell for 25K. "Phone works perfectly", he says, but he wouldn't tell you the number of times unaccredited "phone surgeons" dismantled and desicrated this phone in computer village. He also wouldn't tell you he bought it from a previous owner at salvage value. Of course, he wouldn't tell you the new piece sells on Jumia @39k.

3 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by industrious: 12:19am On Jun 06, 2019
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Erums(m): 5:42am On Jun 06, 2019
Skyrun 39inch TV for sale, Crystal clear picture, 2hdmi, 2usb, Av, component, support direct hard drive,
Used but, haven't torn off tv body tape, if you look closely As sharp as new, No faults whatsoever...
Reason for selling is upgrading...
Price, 65k negotiable
Don't miss this TV gamers, good audio and visuals. Original and first set skyrun products made
Location is sango ota, ogun state. Contact for any details you require if interested. Much love guys

(1) (2) (3) ... (530) (531) (532) (533) (534) (535) (536) ... (6256) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Folzye(m), Ola4real82, Radicalhost, DMTtechnologies, olulambert1, abdsamad(m) and 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.