Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,138 members, 7,814,983 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:42 AM

House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! - Family (5379) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! (6405152 Views)

House Clearance Sales, Abuja Only. / House Clearance Sales / House Clearance Sales!!!!!!!!! Everything must go for 250k (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5376) (5377) (5378) (5379) (5380) (5381) (5382) ... (6245) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by 40Yerima: 1:58pm On Jun 20, 2023
40Yerima:
Redmi Note 11
6/128GB
Phone, carton, charger, 2 pouch
99% neat
No ding or crack
105K 95K

Lagos.

Selling. Neat as new
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Dhejy7: 1:58pm On Jun 20, 2023
Engrchoko:

A simple ‘ I’m sorry all’ would have closed this issue and won’t take anything from you but pride and bad PR won’t allow you.

The Epistle ain’t necessary.

If I was the one by now, l’ll have rallied 20 people to tag your number as scam on True caller.
So when a first timer calls, it shows Christiana shoe scam or fraud.. but nah.

You don’t aim to be a brand and lack PR.

She feels bigger than her customers and owes no one an apology. Queen of England fraud

17 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by lilachiever(m): 1:59pm On Jun 20, 2023
lilachiever:
Lenovo T450
Core i5
8GB RAM
256GB SSD
Very Strong Double Cell Battery
Laptop & Charger

Dell E5450
Core i5
8GB RAM
256GB SSD
Keyboard Light
Durable Battery Life
Laptop & Charger

Redmi Smart Band 2

Lagos. 090_1720_5047
Available

1 Like

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Jagznation(m): 1:59pm On Jun 20, 2023
Engrchoko:

A simple ‘ I’m sorry all’ would have closed this issue and won’t take anything from you but pride and bad PR won’t allow you.

If I was the one by now, l’ll have rallied 20 people to tag your number as scam on True caller.

Just let her be ,she will have sense by force grin nairaland must be purged its unfortunate she's going to be the one taking the tetracycline and flagyl on full dose...

10 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Menclothing: 2:02pm On Jun 20, 2023
Thanks for trusting us always and the referral

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by lilachiever(m): 2:07pm On Jun 20, 2023
saint2ace:

Though I might not like the line towed by people here, but the core of the matter is that she needs to defend herself.

You made a comment that "the matter should be quashed by both parties", unfortunately I only see one party talking, so where's the other?

I stay in the same locality with the said seller but immediately I mentioned pickup of a particular set of sneakers, she stopped responding to my messages. I just left her and moved on.

If u have her personal contact as you say you do, why not contact her to come clear her name. Just my 2kobo. Cheers........

Hmm. I didn't want to wade into this matter..

The first shoe I bought from her, I sent money upfront but picked up after a while cos I wanted to beat down delivery fee.

Bought the second, paid and she delivered same day, same with the third.

I believe the reason she rejected a pick up is cos she only drop ships, she doesn't have her own stock. You can't blame her for that as it's another kind of business model.

Her communication can be better but people should stop calling her a scammer, I'm glad she isn't responding like one brother else the thread would have gonna haywire since.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Dhejy7: 2:08pm On Jun 20, 2023
anuoreangel:
What am I quashing and with whom. The defamation of character can go on. In as much I have not scammed anyone. I have deals with more than three hundred Nairalanders. Anyone that I have collected money from without delivery should come out say it. If I don’t want you to come my place that means am being skeptical. I have people here that I have met physically . They’ve to my place.I have always say this it an online store, I don’t have a physical store.
Like the speculation that I’m Drop-shipper .I source for my goods myself I have suppliers who supplies me and come think of it what wrong been a dropshipper. Oh I see so Mr Tayo didn’t come back here to say I have refund him since 3 weeks ago.
Some people labeling me scam are just pained cos dey run the same business as I am . But the platform is big enough. quote author=saint2ace post=123909003]

Though I might not like the line towed by people here, but the core of the matter is that she needs to defend herself.

You made a comment that "the matter should be quashed by both parties", unfortunately I only see one party talking, so where's the other?

I stay in the same locality with the said seller but immediately I mentioned pickup of a particular set of sneakers, she stopped responding to my messages. I just left her and moved on.

If u have her personal contact as you say you do, why not contact her to come clear her name. Just my 2kobo. Cheers........

Queen of England fraud kindly come down from your high tower

So we are all your competitors trying to bring you down including the numerous customers who have complained here and you ignored.

That singular act concludes that you are a fraud.

I did not call you a scammer, but a fraud. And if you do not know the meaning of fraud look it up in the dictionary

13 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by gpercuxionz(m): 2:18pm On Jun 20, 2023
gpercuxionz:
Shawarma machine toaster for sale
Buy and use
Location ikorodu lagos
Price 25k slightly negotiable
Reach me on 070.63884158
still available
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by ALABACONNECT(m): 2:36pm On Jun 20, 2023
ALABACONNECT:
₦55,000(NON-NEGOTIABLE)

LG Soundbar LAS350B with its "boom" woofer

Model: LAS350B

Features:
. 2.1ch
. 120w
. Wired external woofer
. Dolby digital audio format
. Wireless sound sync
. Bluetooth connectivity
. Optical port
. Neat and durable

Price: ₦55,000(NON-NEGOTIABLE)

Contact details on siggy
Still available
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Yomite22(m): 2:46pm On Jun 20, 2023
Samsung Galaxy A7 Dual Sim (2018)
4gb/64

Side Fingerprint

*Phone only*

Price: 52K

Perfectly working

Meiran/Ijaiye, Lagos

Serious Buyer: 09068658065
Still Available

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Veepeelee(m): 2:59pm On Jun 20, 2023
A quick one. I know we have great minds here, never mind the toxicity grin

Guys, I need your advice.
I want to get either a keyboard or a set of drums for some kids, ages 6-12 years.
Which in your opinion is easier for them to learn and adjust to?

P.S. They're church kids smiley
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Ominie(m): 3:03pm On Jun 20, 2023
Veepeelee:

I want to get either a keyboard or a set of drums for some kids, ages 6-12 years.

Easier to learn, go for the drums

Best advice, get a keyboard

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by empressSkincare(f): 3:11pm On Jun 20, 2023
Foxie:
Still available

What's the expiry date and delivery fee to Abeokuta?
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Jenmima: 3:15pm On Jun 20, 2023
Brand New 7/7 bedsheet, duvet and 4 pillow cases.

Selling because of relocation

Price 20k

Ajah

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by iamoyindamola(m): 3:17pm On Jun 20, 2023
Veepeelee:

Easy to learn go for drums but they will be limited
With keyboards they won't stop learning

1 Like

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by gsparks01(m): 3:37pm On Jun 20, 2023
anuoreangel:
What am I quashing and with whom. The defamation of character can go on. In as much I have not scammed anyone. I have deals with more than three hundred Nairalanders. Anyone that I have collected money from without delivery should come out say it. If I don’t want you to come my place that means am being skeptical. I have people here that I have met physically . They’ve to my place.I have always say this it an online store, I don’t have a physical store.
Like the speculation that I’m Drop-shipper .I source for my goods myself I have suppliers who supplies me and come think of it what wrong been a dropshipper. Oh I see so Mr Tayo didn’t come back here to say I have refund him since 3 weeks ago.
Some people labeling me scam are just pained cos dey run the same business as I am . But the platform is big enough
I really hate for the mob spirit to take over, but seeing how unmoved you are by people's feelings and even asking what you are quashing, I'll speak as an aggrieved buyer. Why didn't you state it plainly that the sizes you have are most likely inaccurate? I ordered for my size only to find something bigger. On said day I was rushing to get to the airport when I was told that my package had arrived. Just one leg in one shoe and I could see it wasn't my size. I assumed, wrongly, that I got my shoe size wrong coz maybe by some magic, my feet had started shrinking.

I hurriedly added it to my luggage and flew in to Lagos. Of course you picked up when I called to inform you that I had received the package but it wasn't my size; I asked if I could have it changed as I brought it with me... you said no problem. After that call, you stopped picking my calls or replying my messages. No communication further. I personally don't like online squabbles so I never labeled you a scammer coz you delivered and I thought I got my shoe size wrong. Imagine my shock when the guy that dragged you here said you told him that your shoe sizes are not accurate. Do you see how insensitive that is and how the buyer will feel regarding that?

Your legitimacy is not in question. Your transparency is! You should add to your adverts that the shoe sizes may not be accurate, or at the very least, ask people to send a picture of the length of their foot so you can deliver based on that. If you cared more about the buyers, a lot of all this back and forth would have been avoided. Maybe you should take a class in customer service (check youtube or udemy)

shalom

34 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Vocals: 4:08pm On Jun 20, 2023
Engrchoko:

You might need to visit her Twitter handle and post screenshots of all her atrocities there na there she DEY fear

1 Like

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Nobody: 4:27pm On Jun 20, 2023
100fix:
Neatly used Nokia c30 for sale
2gb/32gb
6.8" big screen
Strong 2 days Battery
Android 11 Go
Working Perfectly
Has teeny tiny crack (almost not visible)

40k firm

Call or Whatsapp 01838081735

Available
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by medube(m): 4:44pm On Jun 20, 2023
medube:
Still as new Boatian delivery bike, fully registered for the year.

Asking price: 400k

sold
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by yemmybx(m): 4:47pm On Jun 20, 2023
40Yerima:

Selling. Neat as new
How much can I add to it if I drop my Redmi Note 8
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by kobarney(m): 4:47pm On Jun 20, 2023
gsparks01:

I really hate for the mob spirit to take over, but seeing how unmoved you are by people's feelings and even asking what you are quashing, I'll speak as an aggrieved buyer. Why didn't you state it plainly that the sizes you have are most likely inaccurate? I ordered for my size only to find something bigger. On said day I was rushing to get to the airport when I was told that my package had arrived. Just one leg in one shoe and I could see it wasn't my size. I assumed, wrongly, that I got my shoe size wrong coz maybe by some magic, my feet had started shrinking.

I hurriedly added it to my luggage and flew in to Lagos. Of course you picked up when I called to inform you that I had received the package but it wasn't my size; I asked if I could have it changed as I brought it with me... you said no problem. After that call, you stopped picking my calls or replying my messages. No communication further. I personally don't like online squabbles so I never labeled you a scammer coz you delivered and I thought I got my shoe size wrong. Imagine my shock when the guy that dragged you here said you told him that your shoe sizes are not accurate. Do you see how insensitive that is and how the buyer will feel regarding that?

Your legitimacy is not in question. Your transparency is! You should add to your adverts that the shoe sizes may not be accurate, or at the very least, ask people to send a picture of the length of their foot so you can deliver based on that. If you cared more about the buyers, a lot of all this back and forth would have been avoided. Maybe you should take a class in customer service (check youtube or udemy)

shallom

Shalom has one single “L”

1 Like

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by gsparks01(m): 4:51pm On Jun 20, 2023
kobarney:

Shalom has one single “L”
thanks

2 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Doris4ever(m): 4:55pm On Jun 20, 2023
SOLD SOLD SOLD

Iphone 6s plus
64gb
Purple
Factory unlock
BH 100%
fingerprint active

Location - Lagos
WhatsApp or call - 07025326910

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by luvlyoracle(m): 5:03pm On Jun 20, 2023
Items for sale

1. Inverter system 220k
2. Jigsaw(800w)- 30k
[s]3. Drilling machine(20v it has the hammer function - meaning it can drill any concrete wall) 55k [/s] - Sold
4. Angle grinder/Filling machine(1010w) 25k
5. Electric blower/Vacuum 25k - Sold
[s]6. Sets of pliers - Give a reasonable offer[/s] -Sold
7. 16pcs dinner set - Give a reasonable offer
8. Two-Layer Dish Rack - Give a reasonable offer
9. 8meters Tape and Wrench Give a reasonable Offer
And others
These are the tangible ones

All tools are Total products and were sparingly used and almost in mint condition.

Location is Warri

DM for negotiations and pictures.

Very little room for negotiations
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Foxie: 5:04pm On Jun 20, 2023
empressSkincare:

What's the expiry date and delivery fee to Abeokuta?
Oct- 2023. For delivery fee to Abeokuta I can't say.
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by ontolegit(m): 5:21pm On Jun 20, 2023
Whats good here?
Ojile1:
7 seater for sale
Location Thomas Estate, Ajah.

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Calibrator: 5:23pm On Jun 20, 2023
I have been seeing this advert all over the forum and I have been trying to keep my cool because this is a free market but a man has limits.

You can't be spamming my screen and not expect me to react.

But I have no harsh words but a simple incentive instead.... If you can sell this particular phone at 55k and give solid evidence that there was no underhand dealings to be verified by an independent nairalander... I will give you 10k... I know the 10k is probably chicken feed to you but help me use it to buy airtime if you can sell IPhone 6s for 55k.

I don't have money ooo but I hate nonsense!

Doris4ever:
Iphone 6s plus
64gb
Purple
Factory unlock
BH 100%
fingerprint active

Location - Lagos
WhatsApp or call - 07025326910

6 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by ontolegit(m): 5:23pm On Jun 20, 2023
Whats going on here, please tell me
Uniquewise:
Full kitchen L-shaped cabinet
Complete with sink and tap
With a side cabinet.. drawers everywhere!

Everything is intact and in mint condition.
Seeing it is even better

Ikeja

Serious enquiries only.

1 Like

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Doris4ever(m): 5:32pm On Jun 20, 2023
Calibrator:
I have been seeing this advert all over the forum and I have been trying to keep my cool because this is a free market but a man has limits.

But I have no harsh words but a simple incentive instead.... If you can sell this particular phone at 55k and give solid evidence that there was no underhand dealings to be verified by an independent nairalander... I will give you 10k... I know the 10k is probably chicken feed to you but help me use it to buy airtime if you can sell IPhone 6s for 55k.

Are you saying I don't have the right to post items on nairaland because it appears on your screen

Give your 10k to beggers around you if actually you have 10k. I believe there are helpless people in your church or mosque who need the 10k more undecided undecided undecided

Lastly, how do you determine the price of an item?

Check my previous post here, am not a new seller on nairaland. So I know how things run here.

I know nairaland rules and I follow the rules.

1 Like

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Jheypeel(m): 5:42pm On Jun 20, 2023
Abeg who created this group
I think it's time to change it to gbas gbos unlimited

4 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by jawalis(m): 5:56pm On Jun 20, 2023
Calibrator:

I’ll be glad if you can show me love in anyway, Thursday is my birthday and that’s why I put my steam iron up for sale because I have no money on me and I wish I could get a crate of coke for my neighbors.

2 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Mercylike(f): 5:59pm On Jun 20, 2023
Acidosis:

Check your email

Got it boss. Thanks much

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (5376) (5377) (5378) (5379) (5380) (5381) (5382) ... (6245) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 100FIX1

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.