Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,817,999 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:10 AM

House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! - Family (5480) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! (6422915 Views)

House Clearance Sales, Abuja Only. / House Clearance Sales / House Clearance Sales!!!!!!!!! Everything must go for 250k (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5477) (5478) (5479) (5480) (5481) (5482) (5483) ... (6256) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Lionsempire: 7:01pm On Jul 16, 2023
Lionsempire:
Used firman ECO399OES generator
Works fine, key start is down so you have to pull.
Ogba/ikeja Lagos
155k only !!! Abeg na beg I dey beg ....
Available
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by vicardino(m): 7:01pm On Jul 16, 2023
Lots of funny folks on nairaland that you have to spell things for and spoon feed. The folks selling shoes here are mostly getting it from same source, same source! Hence why they can have same pictures displayed because that's the pictures released by the factory/manufacturer. What y'all should be worried about is that the sordid experience that people have had with anuowhatever with respect to shoe size not being accurate is also most likely to be experienced with other shoe sellers here if they are patronising the same factory/manufacturer and if they are dropshipping. The fault really isn't from the sellers on this platform but from the manufacturer though the attitude of the seller now plays a major role in addressing and solving disputes.

I've written this so that funny folks here won't come out brandishing their ignorance by calling out jtcoded as anuowhatever the day his client calls him out over shoe size wahala. Ire oooo

12 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by sylve11: 7:08pm On Jul 16, 2023
Xscape1993:
Some people are just too immature on this platform. Whatever you say here is just the true reflection of who you are. Mature people are always careful with their words no matter the circumstances.

cool
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Seunisco: 7:11pm On Jul 16, 2023
iPhone 11pro max for sale
64gig.
Reason for sale- upgrade to a 13pro max
Price is 265k and it is negotiable of course.

Attached Is the picture of the receipt and phone.
Location is Ibadan.
Free delivery if you are in Ibadan.

If you are outside Ibadan, you should have someone here to come inspect and waybill to you if you are interested.

WhatsApp. 091.24263967

solddd!

Nb. MacBook Pro 2019 just got sold on this platform and this phone was bought from the store that sold the MacBook.

1 Share

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by PattyMike(m): 7:35pm On Jul 16, 2023
Lenovo Yoga 2 Pro for sale
8GB RAM
Intel Core i7 GHz 2.60
256GB SSD
Keyboard light
Windows 11
Touch screen
Durable battery 3-4 hours, Lenovo have good batteries.
Perfectly working
Neatness: 80%
Battery life: 80%
Boots from a portable external Drive, looks more like modem of sorts. To fix it internally costs 18k for 256GB SSD.
WhatsApp: ‪+234 814 964 3976‬
Asking price 90k slightly negotiable
Has a tiny single vertical LCD line but screen works perfectly.
This PC was brought directly from Uk, I have used for less than 3 weeks.

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Menclothing: 7:54pm On Jul 16, 2023
Frank muller watch 15k
Fully box

We run payment on delivery for all items within Lagos and we waybill nationwide

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by medube(m): 8:05pm On Jul 16, 2023
medube:
Midea HS121L (93L) table top fridge (like new)

Asking price: 75k (slightly negotiable)

Whatsapp: 070.eight.eight.8.8.eight.eight.8.3

Still available!!!
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by tjcoded: 8:05pm On Jul 16, 2023
Jagznation:

Didn't call you out as a scammer ,noticed similarity with a known and unrepentant ****** make e no be say you dey whine us for here so far I haven't seen a complaint or whatsoever sorry for the inconvenience...Ride along
i am very sure u have never patronised anyone here but see as u carry dis matter for head like warm wey dem pour salt...get a life..cloutino

2 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Vocals: 8:07pm On Jul 16, 2023
Apologize:
Goodevening house please I want to sell my flight ticket.

It's a Male one way cancelled Dana Air flight ticket

It's a cancelled flight so it can be rescheduled & re-routed at no extra cost.

selling for 30k

Calls: 09168114902 | Whatsapp: 9074576731

And reschedule is still available till now?
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by tjcoded: 8:07pm On Jul 16, 2023
Jagznation:

Frustrated and wicked people indeed just try to run people street on this thread you'll see what frustration mixed with wickedness looks like .....
that's all u live for. looking for people to exchange banters with..sell u no sell buy u no buy...never seen a bold cloutino like you..forming baddoo on nairaland...shior

2 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by medube(m): 8:09pm On Jul 16, 2023
medube:
The following items are up for immediate sale. Prices displayed are asking prices and are slightly negotiable. Anyone interested can message me via WhatsApp on 070.eight.eight.8.8.eight.eight.8.3. Pictures are available on request.

1. Tecno DroiPad 7F only with pouch, no charger (used still as new) - 35k

2. i10 tablet ONLY without accessories (used still as new). 4GB/64GB. Dual Sim. SD expansion - 40k

3. Vegetable/fruit chiller with stainless steel stand/table. Needs a new compressor which costs about 30k with gas - 110k

4. Sony NEX-5R camera with zoom lens (Sony SEL55210), mini tripod, remote control, flash, 8GB memory card and waterproof bag - 150k

5. Leather office swivel chair - 25k

6. Commercial popsicle (ice lolly) maker (makes 40 popsicles at a time) - to be discussed.

7. Coffee brown wooden venetian blind - 15k

8. Ubert commercial chicken rotisserie (can roast at least 12 chickens at a time depending on the size of chickens) - to be discussed

9. Commercial double plate crepe maker (brand new) - to be discussed

10. 9kg fire extinguisher (2 pcs) - 15k each

11. Russell Hobbs microwave - 35k

12. Midea HS-121L (93ltr) table top fridge (like new) - 75k

13. Day / night blind (Black color) (L76in x W33in) - 20k

14. Wooden venetian blind (L60in x W28in) - 18k

15. Sony MDR-1RNC Headphones with case and all accessories - 60k

Still available
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Vocals: 8:10pm On Jul 16, 2023
NIanalyst:
One is for TJcoded while the other is for Anuoreangel.

There are the pages she runs on twitter

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Jagznation(m): 8:13pm On Jul 16, 2023
tjcoded:
i am very sure u have never patronised anyone here but see as u carry dis matter for head like warm wey dem pour salt...get a life..cloutino
Now we are getting somewhere ...keep blabing

8 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by teryene(m): 8:15pm On Jul 16, 2023
LG 55 inch smark Fhd 4k Display 250k
Vitafpam vita Spring bed 4½x6 120k
Memory topper 80k
Gree split 1hp AC 80k
Bed frame with tv stand with hdf finishing 70k
Wardrobe with shoe rack 40k
Century wall fan 9k
Hisense fridge 80k
Items available for immediate pick-up
Location Bariga, Ilaja road
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Jagznation(m): 8:19pm On Jul 16, 2023
Adexvivacity:

They are the same person, thats why she cares less about apologizing. She has another moniker she is trading with.
Make sense people should beware of that dude

1 Like

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by DAramis: 8:22pm On Jul 16, 2023
DiegoNakel:

The key start is the switch
To put it on you have to draw the wire manually
But some generator start like when Car is switched on? I assume it was such with this generator
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Prayfortheworld: 8:24pm On Jul 16, 2023
Are some people cursed or what? How will wake up and be calling people you've not done business with on here scammers. I've done business with tjcoded, Gazzuz, missbae and all of them delivered without any problem or stress why can't you people take your frustration to Aso rock and allow people do their business in peace.

13 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Sleemzy1501(m): 8:24pm On Jul 16, 2023
Sleemzy1501:
Samsung s21 ultra dual sim 340k
Airdrop pro 3(open box) 170k
iPhone 11 64gb 180k (Ww unlock) 8/10
IPhone 12 Pro Max 512gb 430k FU (minor scratche on screen privacy screen guide can cover it) and ICM
Lagos

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by DAramis: 8:24pm On Jul 16, 2023
NIanalyst:

Bro, that gen doesn't have a key starter, it's 2.2kva with a spoilt carburetor and it's as old as Methuselah . I'm shocked any one would offer 40k for it.

He just notified me now it doesn't have key starter. I am actually looking for one because of home.

Something simple for parents to start since none of us is at home to start the ones we have that is manual starting.

By the way, I saw your comment on the thermocool generator you bought. It is a good buy.
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by tjcoded: 8:33pm On Jul 16, 2023
Prayfortheworld:
Are some people cursed or something? How will will wake up and be calling people you've not done business with on here scammers. I've done business with tjcoded, Gazzuz, missbae and all of them delivered without any problem or stress why can't you people take your frustration to Aso rock and allow people do their business in peace.
it's really alarming d rate of frustrated people roaming d streets of nairaland...all they do is look for people to drag.

1 Like

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Ijeomaokonkwo: 8:34pm On Jul 16, 2023
Yes Sir
Smhart1:

Still available?
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Jagznation(m): 8:35pm On Jul 16, 2023
tjcoded:
that's all u live for. looking for people to exchange banters with..sell u no sell buy u no buy...never seen a bold cloutino like you..forming baddoo on nairaland...shior
I've actually falling victim to people like you in the past so I know it hurts to see that you've been caught in the act grin ...lick your wound

3 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Jagznation(m): 8:40pm On Jul 16, 2023
Prayfortheworld:
Are some people cursed or something? How will will wake up and be calling people you've not done business with on here scammers. I've done business with tjcoded, Gazzuz, missbae and all of them delivered without any problem or stress why can't you people take your frustration to Aso rock and allow people do their business in peace.
When I tell you guys here that these folks have accomplices you'll think am joking where was this guy when people were complaining bitterly of being cheated ...

5 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Juzec: 8:45pm On Jul 16, 2023
Juzec:
Clean Samsung galaxy Z flip 3
8gb and 128gb
Abuja
0814-689-9237
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Sampo444: 8:57pm On Jul 16, 2023
AVAILABLE IPHONES!!!(AS AT 16TH JULY 2023)
(Ikeja, Computer Village)

AIN DEALS!!! (NON-NEGOTIABLE)

Iphone 12 128GB
Factory Unlocked
True Tone & Face ID active
Mint Condition
Price- 285k
Best BH Guaranteed

Iphone 12 64GB
Factory Unlocked
True Tone & Face ID active
Mint Condition
Price- 260k
Best BH Guaranteed

--------------------------------------------------
-------------------------------------
Location- Computer Village Ikeja

Delivery is possible to anywhere in Nigeria

SAM- 08146874535 (Calls Only)

TINUKE- +2348179816897 (Whatsapp Only)

cc shakitibob0

#Iphone #Samsung #Redmi
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by ColdHunter(f): 9:26pm On Jul 16, 2023
tjcoded:
If i post a picture of a white person holding a shoe does it mean I am white? Check pictures below there are different hands and I sell all those shoes...does it mean they are all my hand?
Why do some people here get happy when they tag people scammers..alot of people that don't even post anything here will quickly like and support but when people are praised for selling without issues most of u won't like the post or say anything good but if na to tarnish person name una go rush like d post

Do you still have this in stock, size 43? If yes what's the price and can I see a live image?

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Caleb4show: 10:07pm On Jul 16, 2023
Retrovibes1:
Does anyone have sumec firman for sale?
Yes
Spg 3000 firman

1 Like

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Prayfortheworld: 10:23pm On Jul 16, 2023
Jagznation:

When I tell you guys here that these folks have accomplices you'll think am joking where was this guy when people were complaining bitterly of being cheated ...
If you dy find who you go do that rubbish with no be me
Because i go drag your family join
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by tjcoded: 10:25pm On Jul 16, 2023
Prayfortheworld:

Your mama na one of the accomplice
Bastard
I tell you say i get time for rubbish?
hello sir pls don't bring urself down to his level...you should recognize a miscreant from a distance...awon nairaland detectives isonu
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by DiegoNakel(m): 10:31pm On Jul 16, 2023
DAramis:

But some generator start like when Car is switched on? I assume it was such with this generator

No it's not
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Agrovet: 10:34pm On Jul 16, 2023
Infinix Hot 10i for sale.
Very neat & clean. (What you see there is a rough screen protector).
Never been loosened or worked on before.
Receipt & Carton available.

Inspection Location: Iba Estate, Lagos.
47k.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5477) (5478) (5479) (5480) (5481) (5482) (5483) ... (6256) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.