Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,050 members, 7,835,542 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:33 AM

House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! - Family (5560) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! (6543454 Views)

House Clearance Sales, Abuja Only. / House Clearance Sales / House Clearance Sales!!!!!!!!! Everything must go for 250k (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5557) (5558) (5559) (5560) (5561) (5562) (5563) ... (6293) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by MetaFiles230709: 12:13pm On Aug 07, 2023
Segun2222:
then explain why it carries more than 5000w load, water heater 1500w, 1.5hp ac + 2hp ac, Freezer, 300w tv and still carry a 800w Burner, stop putting your mouth in what you have little knowledge in, i think ignore u people is the best

Those Electrical equipment are built to have some margin, you are gradually damaging it without knowing, didn't you see 3HP written on it?
1hp = 750w
3hp = 3 x 750w = 2250w
add a margin of 20% = 2295w
that 5000i is the model.
In power systems we have three types of power—true, reactive, and apparent— and they relate to one another in trigonometric form. We call this the power triangle: (Figure below)

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Segun2222: 12:24pm On Aug 07, 2023
MetaFiles230709:

Those Electrical equipment are built to have some margin, you are gradually damaging it without knowing, didn't you see 3HP written on it?
1hp = 750w
3hp = 3 x 750w = 2250w
that 5000i is the model.
In power systems we have three types of power—true, reactive, and apparent— and they relate to one another in trigonometric form. We call this the power triangle: (Figure below)
empty barrel.... Because 3hp is written on it it means it can only power just 3hp, you even had to bring raw 1hp calculation when we all 1hp device are usually above 1000w considering starting power, you still don't deserve replies, most stabilizers are equipped cut off when they're overload as for the damaging part, kindly face ur business now

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Segun2222: 12:34pm On Aug 07, 2023
MetaFiles230709:

1hp = 750w
3hp = 3 x 750w = 2250w
that 5000i is the model.
account created july 10 2023 una mad gan for this thread oo, na troll account i dey take serious like this

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by tjcoded: 12:39pm On Aug 07, 2023
Available 40_____44.
Luxury
Call/whatsapp: 09060655480
Nationwide delivery
Payment on delivery within lagos

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by uniquetechng: 12:40pm On Aug 07, 2023
Romoss Sense 8P+ by uniquetechng: 6:32pm On Aug 06
3 weeks old Romoss sense 8p+ 30000mah , got it from a nairalander for 25k.
Selling for 19k in order to get the 60000mah from him as it was not in stock at the time I got this.

Barely used.

The 22.5w fast charger and data cable I got from him along with the power bank are also available.

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by sharaff6(m): 1:18pm On Aug 07, 2023
100fix:

Bring 15
available when ready to sell it for me thanks
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by DenreleDave(m): 1:24pm On Aug 07, 2023
We don enter physics class like this abi na electrical electronics department we dey grin grin
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by DenreleDave(m): 1:27pm On Aug 07, 2023
grin
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Businessfrank: 1:36pm On Aug 07, 2023
Big Tigmax 2900 big generator for sale
Very neat condition

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by AyarmBoye(m): 1:42pm On Aug 07, 2023
Ps4 Regular
Hacked with 8 games
2 pads

150k.....

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by luvlyoracle(m): 1:54pm On Aug 07, 2023
Jigsaw 35k
Angle grinder 25k

Location is warri Delta state

Abit negotiable.
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Uniquewise: 2:21pm On Aug 07, 2023
Mrsoft3:

location please

Maryland

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Foxie: 2:37pm On Aug 07, 2023
oluwafreshkid:

🤣
We have a guitar, piano, singing telephone, talking fish sef

I removed all the batteries.
You can get a brand new kids umbrella for N1500.

1 Like

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by BrickDevo: 2:37pm On Aug 07, 2023
Xbox series s 512gb next gen console
Brand New, unboxed but console is still sealed
Never been used
270k negotiable

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Mrsoft3(m): 2:38pm On Aug 07, 2023
Uniquewise:

Maryland

payment on delivery
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by KunlexyInc1(m): 2:43pm On Aug 07, 2023
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Ololademrmoney2(m): 2:44pm On Aug 07, 2023
For all CAC affairs, kindly reach me on 0806 946 7332. Thank you!

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by MetaFiles230709: 3:05pm On Aug 07, 2023
Segun2222:
empty barrel.... Because 3hp is written on it it means it can only power just 3hp, you even had to bring raw 1hp calculation when we all 1hp device are usually above 1000w considering starting power, you still don't deserve replies, most stabilizers are equipped cut off when they're overload as for the damaging part, kindly face ur business now

i know you want to sell your market, am here to do due diligence that you ain't misinforming any one. your image showed the calculation using a power factor of 1. A power factor of 1 can only be attained in an AC circuit that contains only a resistive load which in reality can never be possible, every circuit even if it is a wire has some parasitic reactance as regards to AC circuits.

The most efficient power factor I know we can attain is less than 0.9, even high voltage lines that use compensators and capacitor banks to correct the power quality don't easily attain this one.

in summary, In AC circuits, power and volt-amperes(VA) mean the same thing only when there is no reactance. When a circuit contains an inductor or capacitor, reactance is introduced. Most AC circuits contain reactance, so volt-amperes are greater than the actual dissipated or delivered power in watts. That's why watts refer to real power, while volt-amperes(VA) refer to apparent power. This is also why a power supply rated at a certain volt-ampere(VA) value delivers actual power that is much lower.

reactance can be inductive or capacitive, your fridge, AC, and everything that has an AC motor injects some inductive power into your circuit reducing the power factor which you wrote as 1,

The distinction between watts and volt-amperes can cause confusion when stating power supply specifications. For example, a supply might be rated at 5000 VA. This does not mean it can deliver 5000 W unless the equipment is reactance-free. In real life, the true wattage rating of a power supply is one-third to two-thirds of the volt-ampere rating. In fact, the volt-ampere rating is a warning to proceed with caution and to not assume the actual power is equivalent to the volt-ampere rating.

Both volt-amperes and watts refer to the product of voltage multiplied by current. A device drawing 5 A at 220 V would be rated at 1100 watts or 1100VA. Nonetheless, power sources, such as uninterruptible power supplies (UPSes), Stabilizers, generators, usually mention the volt-ampere rating but leave out the value in watts. When purchasing such devices for use with electronic equipment, including computers, monitors and other peripherals, it's important to ensure that the volt-ampere specification is used when determining the power supply's minimum ratings.

The volt-ampere figure is nominally 1.67 times the power consumption in watts:

VA = 1.67 x W, so for your stabilizer, the true power in w if it were 5KVA = 5000/1.67 = 3125W, I gave you the other value because this your device has a model number of 5000i not 5000VA but 3hp is written as its true power in watts, 3 x 750W = 2250W.

it was obvious you were exaggerating when you outlined those loads, if you load it more than 2250W it will trip off. you can try it.

Alternatively, multiplying the power supply's volt-ampere rating by 0.6 can also provide a good idea of its power-delivering capability in watts.

I have a masters degree in electrical power and machines so I am over sure of what I am telling you from a professional standpoint, but if you like keep misleading people.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Uniquewise: 3:10pm On Aug 07, 2023
Mrsoft3:

payment on delivery

Fine

WhatsApp 08059054222
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by neutralmind: 3:21pm On Aug 07, 2023
Get the sleep you deserve on this semi orthopaedic mattress

Brand new mattress for sale

Green Earth Brand

Very good and firm with 3 yrs warranty

4.5 by 6 by 8 inches

N50,000

We can also deliver to your location in Lagos and Ibadan.

Payment on delivery ( T & Cs apply )

09131586136 call or WhatsApp

Other sizes available too. All semi orthopaedic mattresses

1. 2.5ft by 6ft by 4 inches
2. 3ft by 6ft by 6 inches
3. 3.5ft by 6ft by 6 inches
4. 4ft by 6ft by 6inches
5. 4ft by 6ft by 8 inches
6. 4.5ft by 6ft by 6 inches
7. 4.5ft by 6ft by 8 inches
8. 4.5ft by 10 inches.
9. 4.5ft by 6ft by 12 inches
10. 4.5ft by 6ft by 14 inches.
11. 4.5ft by 6 ft by 16 inches
12. 4.5ft by 6 ft by 18 inches
13. 6ft by 6ft by 8 inches.
14. 6ft by 6ft by 10 inches
15. 6ft by 6ft by 12 inches.
16. 6ft by 6ft by 14 inches.
17. 7ft by 6 ft

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Menclothing: 3:22pm On Aug 07, 2023
Shirt 5k
Suit trousers 6k
Chinos 6k
Jeans 👖 6500
Long Sleeve sweater hoodies 12k

All sizes available payment on delivery within Lagos and nationwide delivery daily

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Abimloaded(m): 3:34pm On Aug 07, 2023
Segun2222:
explain to YOU, who be your papa is the grand scheme of things 🤣🤣🤣🤣

I'm interested in buying the item. I'm only willing to know other stuff it can be used for asides blending.

Since you're the seller, it's only reasonable I ask you to kindly tell what else it can be used for.

I'm not sure I understand this your response.

2 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by oluwafreshkid(m): 3:39pm On Aug 07, 2023
Foxie:
You can get a brand new kids umbrella for N1500.

Bless you.
We spoilt the transparent one we bought recently.
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Segun2222: 3:40pm On Aug 07, 2023
MetaFiles230709:

i know you want to sell your market, am here to do due diligence that you ain't misinforming any one. your image showed the calculation using a power factor of 1. A power factor of 1 can only be attained in an AC circuit that contains only a resistive load which in reality can never be possible, every circuit even if it is a wire has some parasitic reactance as regards to AC circuits.

The most efficient power factor I know we can attain is less than 0.9, even high voltage lines that use compensators and capacitor banks to correct the power quality don't easily attain this one.

in summary, In AC circuits, power and volt-amperes(VA) mean the same thing only when there is no reactance. When a circuit contains an inductor or capacitor, reactance is introduced. Most AC circuits contain reactance, so volt-amperes are greater than the actual dissipated or delivered power in watts. That's why watts refer to real power, while volt-amperes(VA) refer to apparent power. This is also why a power supply rated at a certain volt-ampere(VA) value delivers actual power that is much lower.

reactance can be inductive or capacitive, your fridge, AC, and everything that has an AC motor injects some inductive power into your circuit reducing the power factor which you wrote as 1,

The distinction between watts and volt-amperes can cause confusion when stating power supply specifications. For example, a supply might be rated at 5000 VA. This does not mean it can deliver 5000 W unless the equipment is reactance-free. In real life, the true wattage rating of a power supply is one-third to two-thirds of the volt-ampere rating. In fact, the volt-ampere rating is a warning to proceed with caution and to not assume the actual power is equivalent to the volt-ampere rating.

Both volt-amperes and watts refer to the product of voltage multiplied by current. A device drawing 5 A at 220 V would be rated at 1100 watts or 1100VA. Nonetheless, power sources, such as uninterruptible power supplies (UPSes), Stabilizers, generators, usually mention the volt-ampere rating but leave out the value in watts. When purchasing such devices for use with electronic equipment, including computers, monitors and other peripherals, it's important to ensure that the volt-ampere specification is used when determining the power supply's minimum ratings.

The volt-ampere figure is nominally 1.67 times the power consumption in watts:

VA = 1.67 x W, so for your stabilizer, the true power in w if it were 5KVA = 5000/1.67 = 3125W, I gave you the other value because this your device has a model number of 5000i not 5000VA but 3hp is written as its true power in watts, 3 x 750W = 2250W.

it was obvious you were exaggerating when you outlined those loads, if you load it more than 2250W it will trip off. you can try it.

Alternatively, multiplying the power supply's volt-ampere rating by 0.6 can also provide a good idea of its power-delivering capability in watts.

I have a masters degree in electrical power and machines so I am over sure of what I am telling you from a professional standpoint, but if you like keep misleading people.
5000va is written at the back you can use your master degree to start selling usb cable and phone charger 🤣all this but you no get stabilizer for practical, while arguing with someone that has tested it with more than 5000w load, you will need another full page to explain your theory, masters degree in trolling....i know the account belongs to one of those useless people always saying shit about people's post it'll be better if you can use your main moniker ..... You're either that mumu denrele or one of another mumu in the thread
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by DenreleDave(m): 3:53pm On Aug 07, 2023
Segun2222:
all this but you no get stabilizer for practical, while arguing with someone that has tested it with more than 5000w load, you will need another full page to explain your theory, masters degree in trolling....i know the account belongs to one of those useless people always saying shit about people's post it'll be better if you mention your main moniker ..... You're either that mumu denrele or one of another mumu in the thread

Seem you are getting m**d.

Please don't involve me in your m**dness with the said guy...... I have never mentioned you so please refrain from mentioning me....

I can understand your frustrations. After advertising window bind in technology section shouting wo, ug, hó and co With No one to buy from you, frustration sets in grin grin grin grin

See pic below. I just dey laff grin cheesy grin cheesy

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Xscape1993(m): 3:55pm On Aug 07, 2023
Get all your quality, affordable and available sneakers, joggers, polos, shoes, jeans, chinos, shirts, loafers and others from J&J Collections Store. WhatsApp/call us today on 08037798656. Location-Lagos.

Quality chino goes for 8,500k-9k
Shoes 19,500k
Jeans 8,500
Shirts 7k
Collar & round neck polo 6k
And others at wholesale prices....
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by DenreleDave(m): 3:55pm On Aug 07, 2023
Abimloaded:

I'm interested in buying the item. I'm only willing to know other stuff it can be used for asides blending.

Since you're the seller, it's only reasonable I ask you to kindly tell what else it can be used for.

I'm not sure I understand this your response.

Are you minding him? I'm sure he doesn't even know how the stuff works. That's why he resorted to insults...

Just ignore the guy

4 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by LtChisom: 3:59pm On Aug 07, 2023
Segun2222:
all this but you no get stabilizer for practical, while arguing with someone that has tested it with more than 5000w load, you will need another full page to explain your theory..... Peter obi fans sha🤣

kai! with no facts to back his false claims, he resorted to Ad Hominem Fallacy, a typical agbadorian, no wonder your chicago ebola heroin damaged scotuum urine dispenser was shouting na statistics we go chop, it was an evidence the imp never attended any school, he used donals duke's picture in his biography, this is same behaviour you are exhibiting, you are dull, daft, unreasonable, retarded, irritating, obnoxious, smelly, untidy, careless, worthless, meaningless, miserable, useless, empty, dirty, broke, idiotic, imbecilic, hopeless, etc, no wonder no one has asked you anything about the nonsenses you are selling.

look at the iron condemn scrap you want people to buy make fire burn their house, even fire extinguisher no fit quench the fire that thing go cause. thief, you go theif things from people's house and you no sabi their ratings and capacity dey sell here.

segun go and return the window blinds you stole with the AVR wey you no sabi 5000i is the model number. smelly idiot.
show the 5000VA at the back or the real owner don tear the label commot?
you never know wetin you jam for this life today.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (5557) (5558) (5559) (5560) (5561) (5562) (5563) ... (6293) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: leeking(m), oladipuposadeeq(m), thosinemike(m), Geekop, aremuforlife(m), Loraous(f), Thazard(m), Soffy3310c and 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.