Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,211 members, 7,829,344 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:30 AM

House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! - Family (5565) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! (6498555 Views)

House Clearance Sales, Abuja Only. / House Clearance Sales / House Clearance Sales!!!!!!!!! Everything must go for 250k (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5562) (5563) (5564) (5565) (5566) (5567) (5568) ... (6281) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Segun22222: 4:09pm On Aug 08, 2023
MetaFiles230709:

This is wrong, its true wattage is less than 2500W, stop misleading people with 5000W.
kindly show on the body where they wrote 5000VA.
yes.... I'll show who ever is interested in buying it not you though, t for thanks
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by lightdream: 4:25pm On Aug 08, 2023
Xscape1993:
How many inches and where in Lagos?
32" inch, Ikoyi is my office and Ikorodu after close of work.
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by KBARBIE(f): 4:27pm On Aug 08, 2023
Center table for sale

Price 15k

1 Like

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by MetaFiles230709: 4:31pm On Aug 08, 2023
Landmine1:
I see no reason why personally single him out and attack his products. If any buyer is willing to engage him, let them ask for all these details and be very very sure. The debate has lingered and I’d rather it just die. Besides constantly spamming the thread which the seller use to do in the past but has stopped, I see nothing wrong with his products. Whomever wants to buy should ask questions and ask for more proof.

The information he is giving is wrong, an ignorant person will follow it without knowing and burn his or her house, how will God see me if the person dies and there was an avenue for me to stop it.

Now, this is the exact behaviour that is plunging Nigeria into the mess we are now, we feel it is not our responsibility to guide others to the right decisions, do you think we are here for buying and selling, we are here to learn and get educated too.

where you not here when he made a statement that 1Horse power is greater than 1000Watts? That is the highest abomination I have heard in my life and it is very atrocious that I will see such and keep quiet.

He said the device has 5000VA written on the back, let him show it and I will stop. That fake information will never fly off my face.
if you condole evil and false information, I don't because it might be my brother, sister or relative that will fall for this.

22 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by KunlexyInc1(m): 4:34pm On Aug 08, 2023
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by KBARBIE(f): 4:39pm On Aug 08, 2023
Sewing machine for sale.

Includes electric motor, no fault.

Price : 45k

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by toonbee(m): 4:46pm On Aug 08, 2023
Hisense curve smart TV 50 inches. Available
Lagos

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by tjcoded: 4:48pm On Aug 08, 2023
Available 40- 46
Coffee available in 45 only
fully boxed.
20k each
Call/whatsapp: 09060655480

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Landmine1: 5:03pm On Aug 08, 2023
MetaFiles230709:

The information he is giving is wrong, an ignorant person will follow it without knowing and burn his or her house, how will God see me if the person dies and there was an avenue for me to stop it.

Now, this is the exact behaviour that is plunging Nigeria into the mess we are now, we feel it is not our responsibility to guide others to the right decisions, do you think we are here for buying and selling, we are here to learn and get educated too.

where you not here when he made a statement that 1Horse power is greater than 1000Watts? That is the highest abomination I have heard in my life and it is very atrocious that I will see such and keep quiet.

He said the device has 5000VA written on the back, let him show it and I will stop. That fake information will never fly off my face.
if you condole evil and false information, I don't because it might be my brother, sister or relative that will fall for this.
I’m not disputing you, but you yourself made mention of not being sure of the wattage on the stabilizer. That’s why I came in. You typed as if not being sure but asking for proof to dispute your unsure statement. If I was a seller and got this reply, I’ll simply ignore and ask whomever that would be coming for said item to inspect thoroughly, as there would be no point proving anything to haters.

But if you are sure yourself if the wattage on that stabilizer then it’s a whole different story because it means the seller isn’t an honest person. So in all this I’m judging none between you two but simply asking for the shalaye to end as it’s becoming too much in regards this particular seller.

1 Like

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Segun22222: 5:12pm On Aug 08, 2023
MetaFiles230709:

i owe you nothing

1 Like

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Segun22222: 5:15pm On Aug 08, 2023
MetaFiles230709:

you're a bold liar every one who owns this type of device knows 5000va is written at the back, all stabilizers rated 5000w are always 5000va ignoring u is best though

1 Like

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by KBARBIE(f): 5:18pm On Aug 08, 2023
White center table for sale

Price 45k

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Segun22222: 5:19pm On Aug 08, 2023
Landmine1:
I see no reason why personally single him out and attack his products. If any buyer is willing to engage him, let them ask for all these details and be very very sure. The debate has lingered and I’d rather it just die. Besides constantly spamming the thread which the seller use to do in the past but has stopped, I see nothing wrong with his products. Whomever wants to buy should ask questions and ask for more proof.
they know what they're doing the person has multiple account and has always attacked even if i ignore they know their selves
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by KBARBIE(f): 5:27pm On Aug 08, 2023
Maxi gas cooker neatly used for just 5months

Price 45k

2 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Segun22222: 5:38pm On Aug 08, 2023
Landmine1:
I’m not disputing you, but you yourself made mention of not being sure of the wattage on the stabilizer. That’s why I came in. You typed as if not being sure but asking for proof to dispute your unsure statement. If I was a seller and got this reply, I’ll simply ignore and ask whomever that would be coming for said item to inspect thoroughly, as there would be no point proving anything to haters.

But if you are sure yourself if the wattage on that stabilizer then it’s a whole different story because it means the seller isn’t an honest person. So in all this I’m judging none between you two but simply asking for the shalaye to end as it’s becoming too much in regards this particular seller.
this is the century version i sold weeks earlier this one has 5000va written in the front, the qasa version has its own 5000va written at the back, no matter the type of stab wether is wall hanged or those big ones on the floor if its 5kva it's always rated 5000va you can go online and just google 5va stabilizer dude is lying and even claims he has master degree just to defend his lies

3 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Segun22222: 5:46pm On Aug 08, 2023
Landmine1:
same person when i posted the century, he came with another style, this time around na 5000va

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Rexraph18(m): 5:49pm On Aug 08, 2023
Xiaomi Redmi note 12s
8/256gb
Item description: phone is mint as new, bought on 3-8-2023. (5 days ago)
Phone, charger, box, pin, manual, case etc (receipt available too)
Reason for sale: phone is an unboxed gift, owner has a better phone.

Escrow allowed, waybill possible
Asking price: 150k
Contact on my signature.

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by CarPapers: 5:50pm On Aug 08, 2023
CAR PARTICULARS

DEALER PLATE NUMBERS

CHANGE OF OWNERSHIP

CUSTOM NUMBER PLATES

DRIVER'S LICENCE

CALL//WHATSAPP: 08033539981 or 08182880902

CarPapers.com.ng

1 Like

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by uniquetechng: 6:55pm On Aug 08, 2023
Onyeka90210:
Samsung Galaxy Watches for sale (GPS and Bluetooth) in good condition, for sale
Water resistant Premium build Healthy battery
Track your health and exercise Blood oxygen Heart rate Steps
Can make and take calls, displays notifications and so on.
Watch and charger only Price is slightly negotiable
Samsung Galaxy Watch 4 40mm 79k
Samsung Galaxy Watch 4 44mm 89k
Samsung Galaxy Watch 4 42mm classic 89k
Samsung Galaxy Watch 4 46mm…..
Boxed
Multiple units
Works perfectly without issues.
Whatsapp chat link in signature
How much is the 5 pro and 6
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by DenreleDave(m): 7:11pm On Aug 08, 2023
Segun22222:
yes.... I'll show who ever is interested in buying it not you though, t for thanks

My man how far

Aje má bù ìgbà je ooo

Amen
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by KBARBIE(f): 7:22pm On Aug 08, 2023
Beautiful center table for your pick up

Price is 35k

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Segun22222: 7:30pm On Aug 08, 2023
DenreleDave:

My man how far

Aje má bù ìgbà je ooo

Amen
cry!!!
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by DenreleDave(m): 7:46pm On Aug 08, 2023
Segun22222:
cry!!!

Bros.. We must not fight all the time

Omo iya ni wà.... No vex as I don offend you b4...

Padi mi. Má bínú
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by mcdemi: 7:48pm On Aug 08, 2023
Venetian Blinds for immediate sale.

All 3 going for 40k

Sizes are below:

51inches x 30 inches
40inches by 23 inches
50 inches by 50 inches

Can also be delivered... delivery fee to be borne by the buyer.

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Xscape1993(m): 7:50pm On Aug 08, 2023
lightdream:

32" inch, Ikoyi is my office and Ikorodu after close of work.
Okay.
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by EstoyBien: 8:02pm On Aug 08, 2023
iPhone SE 2020

64gb Factory Unlocked (MDM bypassed)
94% Battery health
Mint condition

Price: 87k

081-590..5039..6
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by NightCrawler1: 8:41pm On Aug 08, 2023
NightCrawler1:
250GB External HDD - 6k
320GB Internal HDD - 6k with casing 7.5k
500GB Internal HDD - 7k with casing 9k
MTN Mifi X2 - 5.5k each
Smile unlocked - 10k firm
Spectranet - 8k

Location is Ijegun.

Please note - some prices are slightly negotiable only around Ijegun and if you want me to deliver to Location after egbeda, price is fixed and other expenses on you.

Am available to unlock smile sm-lt200 & sm-lt300.

Call or Whatsapp - zero 8 zero two 7 eight seven 0 zero 7 zero

Still Available
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Nobody: 9:35pm On Aug 08, 2023
100fix:
Like new Tecno Pop 5 for sale
2gb/32gb
Great battery
Working Perfectly

Lagos

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Nobody: 9:39pm On Aug 08, 2023
100fix:
Ps vita fat for sale
Very strong battery
Fifa14
WiFi,SIM
Rear, front cam.
Cable

Lagos

(1) (2) (3) ... (5562) (5563) (5564) (5565) (5566) (5567) (5568) ... (6281) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: lovewins and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.