Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,609 members, 7,812,998 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:06 AM

House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! - Family (5969) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! (6390410 Views)

House Clearance Sales, Abuja Only. / House Clearance Sales / House Clearance Sales!!!!!!!!! Everything must go for 250k (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5966) (5967) (5968) (5969) (5970) (5971) (5972) ... (6238) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Jheypeel(m): 8:35am On Jan 20
hopefulLandlord:
I'm curious why everyone seems to be supporting Vonnov here even though aoseer has good points and already sent images of their chats as evidence

I thought I was the only one who felt that way šŸ˜‚

5 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by GirlitsNotJustu(f): 8:36am On Jan 20
Available -Pick up end of JANUARY.

White inner curtain 10,000
Toshiba Microwave Oven 20L- 40,000
Binatone A-1693 standing fan -30,000
Sokany Juice extractor -20,000

Zero nine zero one six zero two three eight 8āƒ£ four. Telegram//WhatsApp
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Sleemzy1501(m): 8:52am On Jan 20
ANI DEALS
iPhone 12 Pro Max
Display massage
128gb.
12promax blue
MacBook and Chager
256gb SSD
8GB
Free bag
Iphone 15+ plus
128gb
Black
Brand new sealed
Unactivated
S21 ultra
128gb
Black
Note 20
256gb
Double sim
Brand new Fold 5
512gb
1.5m
Black

Lagos deals

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Sleemzy1501(m): 8:54am On Jan 20
Sleemzy1501:
ANI DEALS
iPhone 12 Pro Max
Display massage
128gb.
12promax blue
MacBook and Chager
256gb
8GB
Free bag
Iphone 15+ plus
128gb
Black
Brand new sealed
Unactivated
S21 ultra
128gb
Black
Note 20
256gb
Double sim
Brand new Fold 5
512gb
1.5m
Black

Lagos deals
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by LuxuryThrift(m): 9:08am On Jan 20
Kindly chat up on WhatsApp if interested...
LuxuryThrift:
UNUSED WALL & FLOOR TILES - LIMITED STOCKS AVAILABLE

WALL TILES

- 300x600mm glazed ceramic wall tile: white ash color with design - 30pcs

Price: N1,200 per piece

- 250x400mm inkjet wall tile: light chocolate color with design - 43pcs gloss surface

Price: N1,150 per piece

- 250x400mm 6D digital ceramic wall tile: plain white color - 60pcs

Price: N1,000 per piece

- 250x400mm chequered ceramic wall tile: gray ash color - 9pcs gloss surface

Price: N1,100 per piece

- 200x300mm ceramic wall tile: white & orange color with design - 25pcs

Price: N950 per piece

FLOOR TILES

- 400x400mm Glazed ceramic floor tile: woody brown color - 16pcs gloss surface

Price: N1,500 per piece

- 400x400mm ceramic floor tile: woody brown color - 12pcs matte surface

Price: N1,400 per piece

- 400x400mm floor tile: special design or colors - 4pcs gloss surface

Price: N1,550 per piece

- 400x400mm floor tile: special design or colors - 4pcs matte surface

Price: N1,450 per piece

If interested, kindly chat up through WhatsApp on: 09115823410

Location: U-turn/General (closest bus stops), Abule egba axis, Lagos Mainland

Closest legend: Jendol stores, First bank, Uba bank, Stanbic bank, Technoil (nearest to the street of the location), AP
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by 4djustnation: 9:22am On Jan 20
Vonnov:
(unique identifiers highlighted on the ACā€™s so he confirms they are indeed the very same ones)
THIS WILL BE MY LAST & FINAL COMMENT ON THIS ISSUE.

THIS IS THE SAME YOU WHO BLAMED ME FOR ā€œBEING IN A HURRY TO DELIVER TO YOUā€ YOU WHO COMPLAINED THAT IT HAS BEEN A WEEK THEN COMPLAINED THAT THE REASON GIGL IS GIVING US HIGH AMOUNTS IS BECAUSE Iā€™M RUSHING TO DELIVER AND THAT YOU TRUST & YOU ARE OK WITH ME YOU ARE NOW PAINTING A PICTURE OF ME REFUSING TO DELIVER YOUR ITEMS LIKE YOU DID NOT KNOW I HAD NOT UNINSTALLED SPME OF THEM YET. I EVEN SAID I CAN SEND YOU THE MONEY BACK BUT STILL KEE THE ACā€™S FOR YOU AND YOU MENTIONED NOT HAVING TRUST ISSUE WITH ME.

You still came here to post again on how itā€™s my fault they did what they did the goal post has shifted from me being the one they put red sand on ACā€™s, I told you SEND THEM BACK I WILL PAY THE DELIVERY FEE yet you have installed and are using these ACā€™s but hate the sand stains caused by YOUR Ejike.

The same you who said I should help decide on anyone I decide on just let them be as clean as the ones I advertise but I blame myself for doing something with such a clear mind and with the most profound of intents.

Again you are a godless and wicked human being, go and hold Benue links for defacing your items after I didnā€™t wrap them and forgive me for sending you a free ā€œuseless kitā€ that someone who paid for 3 inverter units asked for but I refused because I wanted this for you.

The bane of all this is whenever you see how dirty your ACā€™s are it pains you and I feel the same pain it is sad, but your rage and hate should go to the people who did this not me.

No amount of lies and false narratives will change the fact it was your people who did that to those items, I mean look at how they dented the back, will nylon have done that, I have complained bitterly to them, you as a person could have told me about the FREE ā€œuselessā€ 1.5HP kit I sent to you out of wickedness and I would have sent another to you at NO cost to you this would not have cost more than N3k I still have 2 left but your dark heart was filled with too much hatred for me over what they did that you are acknowledging that you couldnā€™t even inform me.

I donā€™t joke with my buyers items or money, I will go to any length to send a single remote that they forgot on my expense to wherever they request but you are an undignified and wicked liar @aorseer

You got live pictures, I have to be highlighting the time stamps on pictures to clear what absurd lies you are concocting so please go and meet Ejike, Musa and Benue Links to hold them responsible because as vile and nefarious as you are you can at least hold the people who sent the items I gave to them in wonderful shape, lying about 2yrs for a design that wasnā€™t even made then.

Once again I understand your pain and itā€™s terrible what they did but you @aorseer are a liar, a vile and wicked hearted liar who created a false story to defame me, whenever you are upset at what Ejike did go and message him or Musa or anyone at their company.

You conscience lacking godless man did not call Benue links our or tarnish their reputation for what they did you hard earned N300,000 instead you are here telling people to beware of me over their actions.

Your wicked lies have derailed the purpose of this thread and I apologize to everyone for taking up space they would otherwise use to run their business, as for you this is the last I will comment on this you have all their numbers take your grievances to them directly sir and I am sincerely and honestly sad these items were not delivered to you in the same condition otherwise you wouldnā€™t be saying all this, yes you are wicked and this is not about Benue Links but you being a blackmailer without a heart but you wouldnā€™t have said all these none the less.

- Let me refund you while you wait you said I should hold on

- You said I should select the best and Iā€™m the one who decided on the Thermocool until I uninstalled the other Syinix and Royal and knew those were more crisp than the Thermocool and Iā€™m glad I did that because if not for what your people did you would have been really proud.

- Send the ACā€™s back and Iā€™ll pay a full refund and the transport sending it back to be free of what you have put me through you didnā€™t.

- You said several times that Iā€™m rushing, you even blamed me for being in a hurry to deliver, you have screen grabs of calls and messages to Ejike from Jan 3rd to Jan 8th asking for the address (after I spent money on 2 bolt trips to 2 ā€œwrong officesā€ who billed N70k to and fro payments out of my pocket, the 3 different logistics and your brand new N17,000 kit and Ejikeā€™s N25,000 far eclipsed the N50,000 you paid and you did you assuming N30,000 to move it till I negotiated down with them on your behalf)

- I gave you a 1HP I sell for N20k more in place of the one you are talking about and as clean as that is the other is (pre-Ejike) even more fresher and newer than it time of usage.

- You can still defame me that I planned to dashed you a 1.5HP kit that is useless because you canā€™t use it now but please keep it, someday youā€™ll get another 1.5HP and you can use it as opposed to spending over N20k there on another.

Go and find your peace and most of all go and hold your people to account.

I am just stumbling on this issue and have taken my time to follow through the conversation.
I am making comment from my experience dealing with you.
I am sure you don't even know my username on Nairaland but, I have bought goods and items worth over N2.5m from you. I am the man that use to come from Ikorodu whose Mr Dele help to deliver item to about 3 weeks ago.
You are very sincere man and have passion about your customer. You go at length to deliver to the customers.
In fact, I am still coming for some A/Cs. šŸ˜‚
In any case, I want you to see this a business that has gone wrong. As you usually do, please try to calm the situation down and talk him to see you can resolve this issue amicably. My submission and little cents sir!

3 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Uniquewise: 9:37am On Jan 20
Nlanalyst:

Boss, 15k for the two. Pickup today.

They're both sold
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by aorseer: 9:41am On Jan 20
Vonnov:
(unique identifiers highlighted on the ACā€™s so he confirms they are indeed the very same ones)

THIS IS THE SAME YOU WHO BLAMED ME FOR ā€œBEING IN A HURRY TO DELIVER TO YOUā€ YOU WHO COMPLAINED THAT IT HAS BEEN A WEEK THEN COMPLAINED THAT THE REASON GIGL IS GIVING US HIGH AMOUNTS IS BECAUSE Iā€™M RUSHING TO DELIVER AND THAT YOU TRUST & YOU ARE OK WITH ME YOU ARE NOW PAINTING A PICTURE OF ME REFUSING TO DELIVER YOUR ITEMS LIKE YOU DID NOT KNOW I HAD NOT UNINSTALLED SPME OF THEM YET. I EVEN SAID I CAN SEND YOU THE MONEY BACK BUT STILL KEE THE ACā€™S FOR YOU AND YOU MENTIONED NOT HAVING TRUST ISSUE WITH ME.

You still came here to post again on how itā€™s my fault they did what they did the goal post has shifted from me being the one they put red sand on ACā€™s, I told you SEND THEM BACK I WILL PAY THE DELIVERY FEE yet you have installed and are using these ACā€™s but hate the sand stains caused by YOUR Ejike.

The same you who said I should help decide on anyone I decide on just let them be as clean as the ones I advertise but I blame myself for doing something with such a clear mind and with the most profound of intents.

Again you are a godless and wicked human being, go and hold Benue links for defacing your items after I didnā€™t wrap them and forgive me for sending you a free ā€œuseless kitā€ that someone who paid for 3 inverter units asked for but I refused because I wanted this for you.

The bane of all this is whenever you see how dirty your ACā€™s are it pains you and I feel the same pain it is sad, but your rage and hate should go to the people who did this not me.

No amount of lies and false narratives will change the fact it was your people who did that to those items, I mean look at how they dented the back, will nylon have done that, I have complained bitterly to them, you as a person could have told me about the FREE ā€œuselessā€ 1.5HP kit I sent to you out of wickedness and I would have sent another to you at NO cost to you this would not have cost more than N3k I still have 2 left but your dark heart was filled with too much hatred for me over what they did that you are acknowledging that you couldnā€™t even inform me.

I donā€™t joke with my buyers items or money, I will go to any length to send a single remote that they forgot on my expense to wherever they request but you are an undignified and wicked liar @aorseer

You got live pictures, I have to be highlighting the time stamps on pictures to clear what absurd lies you are concocting so please go and meet Ejike, Musa and Benue Links to hold them responsible because as vile and nefarious as you are you can at least hold the people who sent the items I gave to them in wonderful shape, lying about 2yrs for a design that wasnā€™t even made then.

Once again I understand your pain and itā€™s terrible what they did but you @aorseer are a liar, a vile and wicked hearted liar who created a false story to defame me, whenever you are upset at what Ejike did go and message him or Musa or anyone at their company.

You conscience lacking godless man did not call Benue links our or tarnish their reputation for what they did you hard earned N300,000 instead you are here telling people to beware of me over their actions.

Your wicked lies have derailed the purpose of this thread and I apologize to everyone for taking up space they would otherwise use to run their business, as for you this is the last I will comment on this you have all their numbers take your grievances to them directly sir and I am sincerely and honestly sad these items were not delivered to you in the same condition otherwise you wouldnā€™t be saying all this, yes you are wicked and this is not about Benue Links but you being a blackmailer without a heart but you wouldnā€™t have said all these none the less.

- You said I should select the best and Iā€™m the one who decided on the Thermocool until I uninstalled the other Syinix and Royal and knew those were more crisp than the Thermocool and Iā€™m glad I did that because if not for what your people did you would have been really proud.

- Send the ACā€™s back and Iā€™ll pay a full refund and the transport sending it back to be free of what you have put me through you didnā€™t.

- You said several times that Iā€™m rushing, you even blamed me for being in a hurry to deliver, you have screen grabs of calls and messages to Ejike from Jan 3rd to Jan 8th asking for the address (after I spent money on 2 bolt trips to 2 ā€œwrong officesā€ who billed N70k to and fro payments out of my pocket, the 3 different logistics and your brand new N17,000 kit and Ejikeā€™s N25,000 far eclipsed the N50,000 you paid and you did you assuming N30,000 to move it till I negotiated down with them on your behalf)

- I gave you a 1HP I sell for N20k more in place of the one you are talking about and as clean as that is the other is (pre-Ejike) even more fresher and newer than it time of usage.

- You can still defame me that I planned to dashed you a 1.5HP kit that is useless because you canā€™t use it now but please keep it, someday youā€™ll get another 1.5HP and you can use it as opposed to spending over N20k there on another.

Oga I've told you before that you talk too much. What is it with the name calling and all, is that how to talk to someone that has done business with you? Do you have evidence of your offer of refund? The evidence you are showing don't make sense. If for instance you advertised a Toyota, show me pictures and videos of the Toyota only for you to send me a Benz without informing me. Benz came all scratched up with missing parts and unusable parts, I reached out to you only for tell me that you sent a Benz because you felt it was the best choice for me. All you showing now is pictures of the Benz which you deceitfully sent to me. You had all the time to inform me that you were sending a Benz instead but you didn't, after waiting for more than 3 weeks for the Toyota. I am a dissatisfied customer and I will not be buying again or referring any other person
I leave you to your conscience

15 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by hopefulLandlord: 9:44am On Jan 20
Jheypeel:

Honestly I thought I was going crazy or are his "defenders" in cahoots or his alts? Cuz every seller is trusted untill they fork up, missbae as case study

How can you advertise something, we chat about the thing and I agreed to buy the thing only for you to send me something else after I'd paid? Despite this, the seller still has the temerity to come here and type useless walls of text while dodging the main issue and people (perhaps his alts) are here defending him?

9 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Uniquewise: 9:51am On Jan 20
Glass display warmer
5 solid stainless steel bowls up and down
Used once for an exhibition, so it's as good as new. Video shows the true value

Ready to sell off at 180k firm

2. Double gas powered deep fryer
New and used available
For commercial purpose

3. Commercial 4-burner gas cooker
Imported
Solid iron top grill

4-burner shawarma toaster
Made in Europe

5. 4-Burner barbeque grill
With lower cabinet compartment
Like new
Clear at 180k

Many other commercial kitchen equipment

Ikeja

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by SALLYBERRY01(m): 9:54am On Jan 20
Small family sculpture

To spice up your shelf /console space etc

Price ;13500naira each

Colors available

White and gold
Made of resin
Instagram: atlanticinteriors_showroom

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by MajesticG: 10:15am On Jan 20
MajesticG:
iPhone 12
Blue
64gb
Phone and box
Locked / CU

Asus Rog G15
Ryzen 9 5000series
15.6" FHD display
16gb ram
1tb SSD
Nvidia GeForce RTX 3080 8gb
RGB backlit keyboard
Laptop and charger

1.3m

Dell precision 5540
15.6" 4K touchscreen Display
Intel core i7 9th Gen
32GB RAM 512GB SSD
Nvidia Quadro T1000 Mobile 4GB Dedicated
Backlit keyboard
Fingerprint scanner
Face ID login
Multiple units available

600k each

Gateway Creator series
15.6" fhd display
i5 10th Gen
16gb
256gb SSD
Rtx 2060

Iphone 14 plus
128gb
Unlocked
Esim
Small crack at edge

Asus tuf gaming f15 FX507
15.6" FHD display
16gb
1tb SSD
Core i7 12 the Gen
Nvidia GeForce RTX 4070
RGB backlit keyboard

1.3m

Acer spin 3 x360
14" fhd touchscreen
i5 10th Gen
8gb
512gb
Backlit keyboard
Fingerprint
Stylus pen

4 units

320k each

Dell XPS 15 9570
15.6" display
i7 8th Gen
16gb RAM
512gb SSD
GTX 1050ti max q
Tiny brightness on black background
Laptop and charger

Acer nitro
15.6" display
i5 11th Gen
16gb RAM
512gb SSD
rtx 3050ti 4gb
Laptop charger and box

Acer nitro
15.6" display
AMD Ryzen 5 4600H
8gb RAM
256gb SSD
GTX 1650 4gb
Broken plastic on edge
Laptop and charger

Lenovo legion Y530
15" display
Keyboard light
i7 8th Gen
gtx 1050ti
16gb RAM
1tb HDD
Laptop and charger only

hp zbook 15u G3
15.6ā€ display
Intel core i7 6th generation
2gb AMD firepro W4190M dedicated graphics card
8gb ram
1tb HDD
Fingerprint
Backlit keyboard
2 units available

200k each

Dell latitude 7300
Intel core i5 8th Gen
16gb RAM
256gb SSD
13.3" FHD Touchscreen
SIM card support
Backlit keyboard
USB type C/ thunderbolt

Dell latitude 7490
Intel Core i5 8th gen
14ā€ display
8gb
256gb
Backlit keyboard

Lenovo thinkpad e15
15.6ā€ display
Intel core i7 10th gen
16gb ram
512gb ssd
Fingerprint
Type c port

2 units available

Lenovo thinkpad e15
15.6ā€ display
Intel core i7 10th gen
8gb ram
256gb ssd
Fingerprint
Type c port

Lenovo thinkpad e15 2nd gen
15.6ā€ display
Intel core i5 11th gen
16gb ram
256gb ssd
Fingerprint
Backlit keyboard
Type C port

Lenovo ideapad flex 5
15.6ā€ touchscreen x360 display
Intel core i5 11th gen
8gb ram
256gb ssd
Fingerprint
Backlit keyboard
Like new

MacBook air 11" 2011
Intel Core i5
2gb ram 64gb storage

Escrow service allowed
Call or WhatsApp 09027552747
Available...
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by GRACEGLORY: 10:23am On Jan 20
2023 Clean as Brand new UK Version Hisense 43 inch Bezelless Series 4K Ultra HD Smart LED Google TV

Price: 285K

2 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by temmie24(f): 10:51am On Jan 20
temmie24:
Clearance Sales.

Small pineapple shape snack plates...For serving snacks like small chops,chinchin,cashew nuts, groundnuts,peanuts etc

It is classic and unique.

3 in a pack-#1,500.

18packs are available.

Made in Turkey.

0 806 4929464.
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by SALLYBERRY01(m): 10:54am On Jan 20
Luxury Fiesta round mirror

Size ;62 cm by 62cm

Itā€™s a big fine mirror as seen

Price ;28000

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by SALLYBERRY01(m): 10:55am On Jan 20
Luxury Fiesta round mirror

Size ;62 cm by 62cm

Itā€™s a big fine mirror as seen

Price ;28000

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by flore1823: 11:00am On Jan 20
Vonnov:

Oga leave name calling and address points the buyer raised.
Just give a reasonable reason why you sent him a different AC when it wasn't what he paid for?
Nah so y'all always do once money reached your hand, address d issues and stop beating around the bush smh.

5 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by flore1823: 11:03am On Jan 20
Jheypeel:

It's annoying tbh the buyer raised a valid points but the seller was just saying different things entirely.

3 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by kemicalreact: 11:05am On Jan 20
mikeluv4:
Japa Sales...All most go within 8 days

Modems : 8k each

Air Fryer: 25k

Samsung 4k smart tv 2020 with faint lines due to relocation and it a line that will never expand, I have been using like that for two years now..the entertainment is mnd blowing..:Manufacturer's Part NumberUE55TU7100KXXUEAN8806090392535Product TypeLED TVDisplay Resolution4K Ultra HD (2160p)SmartYes. : 180,000 naira

WhatsApp or Call: 08075814961
Which one is that Huawei?
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by mahkanjuh: 11:07am On Jan 20
feaz:
URGENT SALES OF MY HOME APPLIANCES!!!

LG XBOOM 2350W ... 200K
NIKAI kettle ... 20k
HISENSE SMART 50" TV ... 130k
HISENSE REFRIGERATOR ... 110k
Binatone BLG 595 Blender ... 30k
DSTV ... 15k

my location is Ekiti State (Ado-Ekiti). All items has its receipt and are all intact and very okay.

Waybill to Lagos or any western states.

For serious buyers, call or Whatsapp on 0915 ... 2333 ... 789
I need the TV, ogbomoso is the location
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by iBanger(m): 11:16am On Jan 20
Gbolahan111:
Original Xbox Pad for Sale

Follow come Xbox Pad.

How much?
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by borladey: 11:25am On Jan 20
Some items still available

borladey:
Reloction Sales.
Items are in Osapa London, Lekki

Category 1: Furniture

Item Price
Kingsize BedFrame + Board (white leather & Dark wood mix) 100
Queensize BedFrame + Board (Light wood) 100
Kingsize BedFrame + Board (Grey Leather) 100 SOLD
Set of 2 Bedside Cabinets (White) 40
Set of 2 Bedside Cabinets (Black) 40
Extreme comfort 2 Nos Single-seater Chairs (red) 60
Grey backless leather-cloth mix lazy chair with puffs 40
Burnt Orange backless leather lazy chair with puffs 40
Executive WFM Office Table with drawer 110
WFM Office Chair (Black) 40
MultiPurpose Plain Table * 4 60
Ornamentals 1 (Gold Horses, Retro Telephone, Gold Vase, Antique Trough, Bedside Lamp) 100
Ornamentals 2 (Bronze Giraffe, Animal-Hide drum, Metal Male&Female artwork, Terracota Gourd, ) 100

Category 2: Electricals

Item Price Status
[s]Panasonic 1.5hp AC 70 SOLD
Panasonic 1.5hp AC 70 SOLD
Panasonic 1.5hp AC 70 SOLD
Panasonic 1.5hp AC (Faulty) 50 SOLD
Samsung 1.5hp AC* 50 DE-LISTED, FAULTY
LG 1hp AC 50 SOLD
1hp AC (Panasonic) 50 SOLD
1hp Thermocool AC* 50 DE-LISTED, OLD
7kg Front-Load Washing Machine 120 SOLD
LG BlastFreeze Deepfreezer 240 SOLD
Large LG Fridge-Freezer* 200 UNDERGOING REPAIRS
Medium Fridge-Freezer 100 SOLD[/s]
55" JVC TV (Not Smart) 100 Delisted
49" LG 3D Smart TV 100 Pay and pickup
32" Panasonic TV (Not Smart) 50 Pay and pickup
4 burner 2 Electric Cooker + Oven 120 Pay and pickup
[s]3 burner 1 Electric cooker + Oven 60 RESERVED[/s]
Big Microwave 20 SOLD
Medium Microwave 15 RESERVED
Prag 10Kva Servo AVR (stabilizer) 150 Pay and pickup
Thermocool 5KVA AVR (stabilizer) 70 SOLD
Felicity Solar 3.5KVA inverter 150 SOLD
4*Weak Inverter Batteries 240 SOLD
Inverter Battery Rack (4 battery) 10 SOLD
Binatone Heavy Duty Fan 50 Pay and pickup
Century Rechargeable Fan 30 DE-LISTED
Beldray AirCooler 30 DE-LISTED
Epson XP-205 Printer (no ink) 10 Pay and pickup
Heat Press (16*20) 80 Pay and pickup
Heat Press (11*15) 70 Pay and pickup
TEC Oga Series 6900ra Generator 120 SOLD

You can indicate the item you are interested in by completing this google docs form: https://forms.gle/bVkM1fRHAM25SmBg6

Please note that all items will be paid for and picked up by the buyer at Osapa London, Lekki, Lagos.
Thanks

1 Like 1 Share

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by SALLYBERRY01(m): 11:28am On Jan 20
Table top flower with stand

Available in colors seen

Stand stone and flower inclusive

Price ;13500each

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by borladey: 11:28am On Jan 20
Items still available

borladey:

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by borladey: 11:30am On Jan 20

borladey:
Items still available

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by dapotemi: 11:31am On Jan 20
hopefulLandlord:
I'm curious why everyone seems to be supporting Vonnov here even though aoseer has good points and already sent images of their chats as evidence

The answer is SIMPLE..fraudsters usually align with fraudsters...you scratch my back, I scratch your back kind of thing...The discerning ones should just watch out..

1 Like

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by borladey: 11:32am On Jan 20
Items still available

borladey:
Items still available

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by ONNYX: 11:33am On Jan 20
flore1823:

Oga leave name calling and address points the buyer raised.
Just give a reasonable reason why you sent him a different AC when it wasn't what he paid for?
Nah so y'all always do once money reached your hand, address d issues and stop beating around the bush smh.

Sometimes I wonder if we actually allow our education to dictate our reasoning.

It beats me that several responses have supported the seller whereas the fundamental issue here......at least drawing from the evidence provided by the buyer in the chats exchange screenshots......;

Seller advertised items

Buyer made his choices from the advertised wares and informed seller.

There were delays in delivery .....avoidable or unavoidable but the issue was there was some understanding.

Items prepared for shipment and taken to the first option third-party delivery agent; GIG. Photo taken at GIG office with the chosen equipment wrapped.

Price exorbitant, second option; Venue Links tried price also high... Please note no pictures at this point.

Goods now delivered through a seller recommended but relatively unknown logistics company......I don't remember if there were pictures of the items at this point.

Good sent, delivered.

Buyer received items. Definitely not what he wanted.

A classical case of what I ordered vs what I got.

10 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Prince3(m): 11:33am On Jan 20
Lg 65 inches Smart Tv
WebOs
Wifi
Netflix
HBO
Youtube
Screen cast
4kHDR display.

Price. 520k only.

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Justiceleague1: 11:38am On Jan 20
DenreleDave:

My close friend wedded and I paid 14k for 4 yards of Ankara.... Them still buy Ankara wey the colour dey change water despite paying 14k. I guess na 2k Ankara dem go pick for market

I gave my brother, a fashion designer 10k
and he got me two different materials that when I put in water, it will never bleach color...

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by borladey: 11:38am On Jan 20
Items still available

borladey:
Items still available

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Jheypeel(m): 11:44am On Jan 20
ONNYX:

Sometimes I wonder if we actually allow our education to dictate our reasoning.

It beats me that several responses have supported the seller whereas the fundamental issue here......at least drawing from the evidence provided by the buyer in the chats exchange screenshots......;

Seller advertised items

Buyer made his choices from the advertised wares and informed seller.

There were delays in delivery .....avoidable or unavoidable but the issue was there was some understanding.

Items prepared for shipment and taken to the first option third-party delivery agent; GIG. Photo taken at GIG office with the chosen equipment wrapped.

Price exorbitant, second option; Venue Links tried price also high... Please note no pictures at this point.

Goods now delivered through a seller recommended but relatively unknown logistics company......I don't remember if there were pictures of the items at this point.

Good sent, delivered.

Buyer received items. Definitely not what he wanted.

A classical case of what I ordered vs what I got.

God bless you for that last line
You cheated someone and you are hearing calling him vile and heartless and that heā€™s on a campaign to spoil your brand
What brand exactly,the same one you are clearly destroying and yet some alt are behind him
I just couldnā€™t help but shudder how a supposed business will curse and scream on his customers even potential customers now know what will come to them
I asked for A and you sent C only to tell me you did what was best and even gave me some ā€œuseless kitsā€
I come dy wonder if na giveaway or the bros pay 310k true true šŸ˜‚

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (5966) (5967) (5968) (5969) (5970) (5971) (5972) ... (6238) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Gbolahan111, Hennyola(m), ohams1985(m) and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 103
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.