Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,081 members, 7,811,029 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:12 PM

House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! - Family (6023) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! (6381231 Views)

House Clearance Sales, Abuja Only. / House Clearance Sales / House Clearance Sales!!!!!!!!! Everything must go for 250k (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6020) (6021) (6022) (6023) (6024) (6025) (6026) ... (6233) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Akwaibom1stlady(f): 5:52pm On Feb 04
motta:
there was no scam in the question

GET A LIFE BRO! Enough already!!! We have moved on. get a job!, fix yourself with something meaningful other than dragging stupid matters on a faceless forum....Enough!!!...

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Akwaibom1stlady(f): 5:56pm On Feb 04
DenreleDave:

Old man, Rest in Jesus name..

Old matter....

Ja dΓ‘ nu

Seriously some people are so sick....all they need in their life is chaos....Matter don end...I didn't even go back to it but today na Sunday....abeg .... wetin happen

Curse no curse.... me I will always curse that yehmy guy till tomorrow because it's really painful bringing up that scam suggestions. It doesn't make any sense when the stupid guy himself knew when me I was scammed abeg... the yehmy guy will always been a senseless person going about trying be relevant in a shameless forum instead of getting a Actual Job!!

1 Like

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by yehmy(m): 6:02pm On Feb 04
jiday4:

To be frank the battery last long , I only charge the battery twice a day, that's morning and evening . I bought it last year Nov so it's still very neat
Mifi bought, transaction successful.

3 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by yehmy(m): 6:05pm On Feb 04
Akwaibom1stlady:

Seriously some people are so sick....all they need in their life is chaos....Matter don end...I didn't even go back to it but today na Sunday....abeg .... wetin happen

Curse no curse.... me I will always curse that yehmy guy till tomorrow because it's really painful bringing up that scam suggestions. It doesn't make any sense when the stupid guy himself knew when me I was scammed abeg... the yehmy guy will always been a senseless person going about trying be relevant in a shameless forum instead of getting a Actual Job!!

πŸ˜‚ your curse is not working so sad, you might just consider trying to meet me 1 on 1 and settle this.

Simple question you denied, I went ahead to show my findings you got mad. It's your problem and you still have alot of explanation to do.

18 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by yehmy(m): 6:10pm On Feb 04
yehmy:
πŸ˜‚ your curse is not working so sad, you might just consider trying to meet me 1 on 1 and settle this.

Simple question you denied, I went ahead to show my findings you got mad. It's your problem and you still have alot of explanation to do.
I have not even added to the list Emmandu Zaragal Mizzara to the list o

5 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by yehmy(m): 6:11pm On Feb 04
Akwaibom1stlady:

GET A LIFE BRO! Enough already!!! We have moved on. get a job!, fix yourself with something meaningful with dragging stupid matters on a faceless forum....Enough!!!...
if you keep mentioning my name I will tell you I once know how to troll and you won't be comfortable henceforth.

4 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by yehmy(m): 6:12pm On Feb 04
I DEY MOURN CHELSEA, JUST LET ME BE CUZ arΓ‘ kan mii o

3 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Akwaibom1stlady(f): 6:12pm On Feb 04
yehmy:

You are simply a mad person...I really can't help a mentally deranged person like you. Get something doing. Oh the curse? Chill...tomorrow is near!!!

Now that you just proved your stupidity to a lot of Nigerians, have you been able to bring out any proves with the monikers you found (i am still waiting) ....with all attempt to prove to a smart person with sense....you just increased your foolishness by showing you actually lack common sense!!! .... Like I said...Get a actual JOB!...under normal circumstances you even fit talk to me for road...Them no born you well!

See you one on one.........send me your address.... I will really like to "Settle" idiot!
Don't mention me again ooo...

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Akwaibom1stlady(f): 6:14pm On Feb 04
yehmy:
if you keep mentioning my name I will tell you I once know how to troll and you won't be comfortable henceforth.

Boy bring your A game....infant bring more...You Think I am uncomfortable about monikers? Are you stupid or something? This is suppose to prove what exactly...I might have a million moniker that's you stupid business.... all are for businesses so bring it on until you bring out one scam prove you are a barking dog with nothing else but noise...

2 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by yehmy(m): 6:16pm On Feb 04
Akwaibom1stlady:

You are simply a mad person...I really can't help a mentally deranged person like you. Get something doing. Oh the curse? Chill...tomorrow is near!!!

Now that you just proved your stupidity to a lot of Nigerians, have you been able to bring out any proves with the monikers you found (i am still waiting) ....with all attempt to prove to a smart person with sense....you just increased your foolishness by showing you actually lack common sense!!! .... Like I said...Get a actual JOB!...under normal circumstances you even fit talk to me for road...Them no born you well!

See you one on one.........send me your address.... I will really like to "Settle" idiot!
Don't mention me again ooo...
I have a Job I'm comfortable and well paid, if not that you are uncouth and stupid, plus I think you really lack comprehension despite people telling you that I never accused you of scam, I am just curious to know why you have a lot of moniker. Yes you are a liar, the other day u claim to just starting this business but going through your other pages you have been on this thread for 2 years now placing advert. Stop trying to sound more stupid defending your lies. Better still look for me and wield your power 😁

19 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Akwaibom1stlady(f): 6:17pm On Feb 04
yehmy:

You wanna Troll.... C'mon troll.... On top your nonsense scam accusation...I still sell AC onto this same thread, same day you accused your ancestors of being the theif they obviously are cause you think everyone is like you and yours that goes about stealing people's hard earn money!!!

You Dey Mad...if you troll!!
Oh I forgot I sold wardrobe too !! Same period...continue...you are giving my business enough publicity.

My business is inspect and buy. Let them come!!! I dey my house...Gigolo

1 Like

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by yehmy(m): 6:19pm On Feb 04
Akwaibom1stlady:

Boy bring your A game....infant bring more...You Think I am uncomfortable about monikers? Are you stupid or something? This is suppose to prove what exactly...I might have a million moniker that's you stupid business.... all are for businesses so bring it on until you bring out one scam prove you are a barking dog with nothing else but noise...
why do you keep shouting scam, is your intention to scam people later in future? What happened to your deactivated moniker you care to explain.

I didn't even tag you a scammer but you are always bringing the scamming topic, seems you are trying to do this so people can pity you and later on you will unleash your aim. If you don't have in mind to scam, stop bringing scam into this as nobody accused you of scamming we are only dropping Caveat emptor on your name. πŸ‘‚

8 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by FutureFocus: 6:20pm On Feb 04
Great headsets available for online content creators, superb active noise cancellation on mic and headsets

Great for working from home

For remote workers with kids making noise at home, it will eliminate the background noise

Jabra Evolve 75 ANC Stereo

Plantronic Voyager Focus ANC

Plantronic Blackwire ANC

And the Normal Nice ones

JLAB Studio

JLAB Studio Pro

Location is Lekki

Contact details on my profile

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by yehmy(m): 6:20pm On Feb 04
Akwaibom1stlady:

You wanna Troll.... C'mon troll.... On top your nonsense scam accusation...I still sell AC onto this same thread, same day you accused your ancestors of being the theif they obviously are cause you think everyone is like you and yours that goes about stealing people's hard earn money!!!

Oh I forgot I sold wardrobe too !! Same period...continue...you are giving my business enough publicity.

Happy sales isn't that why you are on this thread? So enjoy your time making the sales I'm happy for you and you are not the only person making sales on this thread πŸ€—.

5 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Akwaibom1stlady(f): 6:21pm On Feb 04
yehmy:
I have a Job I'm comfortable and well paid, if not that you are uncouth and stupid, plus I think you really lack comprehension despite people telling you that I never accused you of scam, I am just curious to know why you have a lot of moniker. Yes you are a liar, the other day u claim to just starting this business but going through your other pages you have been on this thread for 2 years now placing advert. Stop trying to sound more stupid defending your lies. Better still look for me and wield your power 😁

Comfortable with that godforsaken apartment you live in...Please stop playing ....are you kidding me. Goat wey I go feed! cheesy cheesy grin.

Because you have the undeserved privilege to own a mobile phone you think you have arrived? Like I said....Na nairaland...real life you can't even talk to me...honestly...

What relation does monikers has to do with scamming.....coming from someone who was present on my own scamming experience you picked me to say nonsense too...was that my first post on this page. Abi you are not okay ni?

You didn't even apologize. . You are here trying to feel like what you did is sane...You must be sick sick sick...

3 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by yehmy(m): 6:21pm On Feb 04
Akwaibom1stlady:

I also notice you are not civil, always throwing curse word around, do u think those things have effect. It can only affect people in your household by the way πŸ˜‰

12 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by yehmy(m): 6:23pm On Feb 04
Akwaibom1stlady:

Comfortable with that godforsaken apartment you live in...Please stop playing ....are you kidding me. Goat wey I go feed! cheesy cheesy grin.

Because you have the undeserved privilege to own a mobile phone you think you have arrived? Like I said....Na nairaland...real life you can't even talk to me...honestly...

What relation does monikers has to do with scamming.....coming from someone who was present on my own scamming experience you picked me to say nonsense too...was that my first post on this page. Abi you are not okay ni?

You didn't even apologize. . You are here trying to feel like what you did is sane...You must be sick sick sick...
Well well I believe anyone doing business with you already know what to expect good luck. But I will love to meet you though πŸ˜‚

5 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Akwaibom1stlady(f): 6:23pm On Feb 04
yehmy:
why do you keep shouting scam, is your intention to scam people later in future? What happened to your deactivated moniker you care to explain.

I didn't even tag you a scammer but you are always bringing the scamming topic, seems you are trying to do this so people can pity you and later on you will unleash your aim. If you don't have in mind to scam, stop bringing scam into this as nobody accused you of scamming we are only dropping Caveat emptor on your name. πŸ‘‚

Okay this is obvious that you have no brain....I can't even hold a meaningful conversation with you, you type stuoid...like does this statement make sense to you...as you have read what you type does it make sense to you?. Pity me because I need your pity to feed... cheesy.

I work as HR in a renowned firm sugar, I really can help you get a job....we need a gate man as stupid as you are!!

2 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by yehmy(m): 6:25pm On Feb 04
Akwaibom1stlady:

Okay this is obvious that you have no brain....I can't even hold a meaningful conversation with you, you type stuoid...like does this statement make sense to you...as you have read what you type does it make sense to you?. Pity me because I need your pity to feed... cheesy.

I work as HR in a renowned firm sugar, I really can help you get a job....we need a gate man as stupid as you are!!
Wow what's the name of your company will like to visit, how about we start from there, let me come and verify your claim πŸ˜‹

5 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Akwaibom1stlady(f): 6:25pm On Feb 04
yehmy:
I also notice you are not civil, always throwing curse word around, do u think those things have effect. It can only affect people in your household by the way πŸ˜‰

I detest scamming, accusations or stupid allegations...so next time you bring anything in that relations to me again I will also curse you....

Goodluck...

1 Like

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by yehmy(m): 6:28pm On Feb 04
Akwaibom1stlady:

I detest scamming, accusations or stupid allegations...so next time you bring anything in that relations to me again I will also curse you....

Goodluck...
So where did I accuse you of scam? You made people drag you just because you denied having more than 1 moniker and you started raining abuse that doesn't have any effect.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Akwaibom1stlady(f): 6:29pm On Feb 04
yehmy:
So where did I accuse you of scam? You made people drag you just because you denied having more than 1 moniker and you started raining abuse that doesn't have any effect.

Move on!
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by yehmy(m): 6:30pm On Feb 04
Akwaibom1stlady:

Move on!
So you won't invite me to your office? πŸ˜” πŸ₯²

1 Like

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by sylve11: 6:35pm On Feb 04
yehmy:

Hmmm cool

5 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by jiday4(m): 6:36pm On Feb 04
yehmy:
Mifi bought, transaction successful.

So good doing business with you

Thanks for the patronage

4 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by tjcoded: 6:48pm On Feb 04
Available 40 - 46
Fullyboxed

2 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by FutureFocus: 6:51pm On Feb 04
FutureFocus:
Affordable headset

JLAB Studio Pro

JLAB Studio

JLAB Play

Contact details on my profile

SOLD, 1 to Onitsha , 1 to Delta

still remaining

These are affordable

JLAB Studio Pro
JLAB Studio

WhatsApp details on my profile

Location is Lekki

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by TheLoanGuy: 6:54pm On Feb 04
yehmy:

Only one person, how many monikers, phone numbers and identities linked? shocked

9 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Sageez(m): 7:27pm On Feb 04
2 months old Hisense 98l deep freezer for sale.

Price 155k

Location Port Harcourt

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Iyenogie30: 7:36pm On Feb 04
HR can't be this uncultured and unruly

Look at how you are raining insults and curses everywhere

You should feel very ashamed if truly you are a human resources personnel
Akwaibom1stlady:

18 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Dantedasz(m): 7:41pm On Feb 04
6x6 ft upholstered bed frame for sale.
100,000 Naira only.
Call 08124917910
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Dantedasz(m): 7:46pm On Feb 04
Four(4) Dstv decoders for sale.
5(Five) thousand Naira each.
Call 08124917910p

(1) (2) (3) ... (6020) (6021) (6022) (6023) (6024) (6025) (6026) ... (6233) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: generalstingz(m), gmumeen, Mandela89(f), zenith4biz(m), 4laferarri(m), Wellmadenaija, veekid(m), dbelovd(m), Nonso92(m), Xhady(m), tafiya, toyeoye(m), NightCrawler1, djaybaba, sisqodean09(m), techki(m), yehmy(m) and 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.