Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,039 members, 7,818,078 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:09 AM

House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! - Family (6118) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! (6423567 Views)

House Clearance Sales, Abuja Only. / House Clearance Sales / House Clearance Sales!!!!!!!!! Everything must go for 250k (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6115) (6116) (6117) (6118) (6119) (6120) (6121) ... (6256) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by FertilityH: 7:51pm On Mar 17
motta:
Some people are just stup.id want to dey use us cash out .

At worst I just go to alaba to buy my things na people wey market far from them go suffer am.

Lmao
Exactly what I wanted to do before changing my mind.

New ox fan is less than 85k
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by CamsedVacancy: 7:51pm On Mar 17
Come to think of it. I only asked a question. Yet some stupid people want to insult themselves in my mention. The person sef I was referring to has replied in a civil manner and moved on. One old fool who doesn't respect his age is coming to resurrect a dead matter

2 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Upwork12: 7:53pm On Mar 17
FertilityH:

Lemme not burst your bubble

Oh, do.
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Prigidypogodo(f): 7:57pm On Mar 17
DenreleDave:

I am not rude.... Rather you are passing your boundary. This thread is for clearance sales... If ur item isn't at clearance price, you have no reason to be here.. Kindly create a thread for your ridiculously exorbitant prices..

The person dt liked ur comment needs his head to be checked
always insulting people
I'm watching you beans muncher

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Lalakas: 7:59pm On Mar 17
FertilityH:

Lmao
Exactly what I wanted to do before changing my mind.

New ox fan is less than 85k

Did you go to school at all?

Ask for size before generalising. Just saying new ox fan is less than 85k without dimensions shows your level of reasoning.

All of you trying to spoil market for poster, you all talk with no facts.

Normal binatone fan, small one oo, is over 40k, the photo of fan am seeing is the big ox fan, and she said its 26 inches.

What size is sold for 85k for new?

4 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Lalakas: 8:05pm On Mar 17
See the price in jumia, am sure that's even the old price, most of them when you order they will never deliver because they don't update bew prices. If its true place an order.

Patapata you price her fan down to the price you can afford not insulting her.

You all insulting are mannerless.

The 89k own is even the wall fan.

Bringing up prices of items less than the size of what the poster posted is ridiculous.

6 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by xjxibozrge: 8:14pm On Mar 17
100k Slightly Negotiable.

Midea HD-273F Double Door Refrigerator
Capacity: 207 Litres
Fridge and Freezer Compartments

WORKING PERFECTLY - Video Available

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by lilachiever(m): 8:15pm On Mar 17
josh005:

To me, getting a good freezer of any brand is just luck. I had Royal deep freezer it started giving me issues, i was advised to go for Scanfrost i did within 6 months it's no longer freezing.

Until you try Haier Thermocool before you begin use freezer

7 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by redgem(f): 8:28pm On Mar 17
Lalakas:
See the price in jumia, am sure that's even the old price, most of them when you order they will never deliver because they don't update bew prices. If its true place an order.

Bringing up prices of items less than the size of what the poster posted is ridiculous.

Leave jumia price alone....when you bought that fan, it wasn't even up to 60k

4 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by JoeSef0(m): 8:31pm On Mar 17
I Price am 50k
If u like no sell
Ebubu2:
iPhone 7 32 gig for sale

60k last

No pricing pls

Pictures are on this thread

Link https://www.nairaland.com/8029441/iphone-7-32gig-available-sale

WhatsApp 081

1 Like

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by JoeSef0(m): 8:35pm On Mar 17
This thread and violence na roommates

1 Like

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by DenreleDave(m): 8:54pm On Mar 17
Lalakas:

Those of ur people at home are mannerless..

So the fan when he bought it was at this price right?

If u like, use 10 monikers to support him, u r all one..

U can go and create a separate thread for Ur overpriced asset, no one will disturb u there...

But for this thread, we only do clearance sales

Modified: I just checked your profile, it seem you are the same person or you are probably his wife..... Go and create ur own family thread to sell ur overpriced items there

10 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by FertilityH: 8:59pm On Mar 17
Lalakas:

Did you go to school at all?

Ask for size before generalising. Just saying new ox fan is less than 85k without dimensions shows your level of reasoning.

All of you trying to spoil market for poster, you all talk with no facts.

Normal binatone fan, small one oo, is over 40k, the photo of fan am seeing is the big ox fan, and she said its 26 inches.

What size is sold for 85k for new?

You are mannerless I must say and again we don't have problem with you making payment for the fan since you are good with the price

No reasonable person will buy a used fan for 85k, that's almost 100k. when the new like I said is less than 85k (Go to the nearest store and ask b4 quoting blindly)

Post receipt after making payment to the guy to show us the kind of school you graduated from

5 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by FertilityH: 9:02pm On Mar 17
DenreleDave:

Those of ur people at home are mannerless..

So the fan when he bought it was at this price right?

If u like, use 10 monikers to support him, u r all one..

U can go and create a separate thread for Ur overpriced asset, no one will disturb u there...

But for this thread, we only do clearance sales

Modified: I just checked your profile, it seem you are the same person or you are probably his wife..... Go and create ur own family thread to sell ur overpriced items there

Lol

You don't have to insult him.. They have add all there problems to the price of the Used fan.

Like I do say, He should post receipt of the fan when he bought it

1 Like

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by FertilityH: 9:06pm On Mar 17
Lalakas:

You buy from jumia?
Why are you showing us jumia price?

post receipt let's see

Nairaland fall my hand I for do vn for market tomorrow

2 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Iceberg3: 9:10pm On Mar 17
josh005:

To me, getting a good freezer of any brand is just luck. I had Royal deep freezer it started giving me issues, i was advised to go for Scanfrost i did within 6 months it's no longer freezing.
Oga go for those tokunbo imported freezers

2 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by 100FIX1: 9:12pm On Mar 17
100FIX1:
Google Pixel 4a 5G
Factory Unlocked
6/128gb
Android 14

Lagos

Hot Selling !

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by veekid(m): 9:18pm On Mar 17
nnadychuks:
Clothing accessories:
Crocs: 27k
Funny 🖕🏼necklace: 5k
Music logo necklace: 6k
Double necklace: 6k
Poker cap 🧢: 10k
Cap : 5k
Headwarmer: 4k
3k for the necklace
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by veekid(m): 9:22pm On Mar 17
oluwafreshkid:
Grade AA UK shirts available
Men's Thrift shirt available
WhatsApp 09036700739 for more designs
price?
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by motta(m): 9:28pm On Mar 17
Upwork12:

How many inches and what's the mm?

Check 26 inches 660MM
did you see my last post ? Those selling for 50k 60k did they steal it?

3 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by motta(m): 9:32pm On Mar 17
CamsedVacancy:
Come to think of it. I only asked a question. Yet some stupid people want to insult themselves in my mention. The person sef I was referring to has replied in a civil manner and moved on. One old fool who doesn't respect his age is coming to resurrect a dead matter
na the sense wey you no get make you ask that useless question.

4 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by motta(m): 9:35pm On Mar 17
Lalakas:

na idio.t wey you be thats why you will use jumia price as a yeldstick to clarify prices.

1 Like

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by DenreleDave(m): 9:48pm On Mar 17
gabrielokeke555:
Fairly Used DJACK Sound System.
Remote available.

Price is =N=20,000.-

Slightly Negotiable
Location is Ogba, Lagos

See perfect clearance price

Still available

1 Like

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by CamsedVacancy: 9:52pm On Mar 17
motta:
na the sense wey you no get make you ask that useless question.
I didn't mention or quote you but it seems I perfectly described you with the tag "old fool". If the cap fits. Wear it. And you have done it. You already know silence is the best answer for you. I will not drag myself to your level so we start exchanging words. I am way more mature than that. Enjoy your 5 minutes fame old fool

3 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by nnadychuks(m): 10:20pm On Mar 17
The topic for todays discussion is “STAND OUT”
Let me break it down for you…
Crocs = 28k
Music symbol Neckpiece = 6k
Headwarmer = 6k
Funny doodle necklace = 6k
Hat 🧢 = 6.5k
Mobile: 0807 226 5648

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by IsellSmartTvs: 10:24pm On Mar 17
Used 3 and a half bedframe available for sale

Condition—- neatly used(dm for more photos or video)

Price-60k

Location of the bedframe— Akesan/Igando

You can contact me if you ready- 09123523593
(i.e if you know you don’t have the time to go and check the bedframe or carry it ursef,or you just want to pay for it and deliver to your doorstep)

Note— it’s also available for inspection of u ready to come check it out also.

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by motta(m): 10:27pm On Mar 17
CamsedVacancy:

I didn't mention or quote you but it seems I perfectly described you with the tag "old fool". If the cap fits. Wear it. And you have done it. You already know silence is the best answer for you. I will not drag myself to your level so we start exchanging words. I am way more mature than that. Enjoy your 5 minutes fame old fool
fear go allow you quote or mention me before? Young fool I sight you.

3 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by motta(m): 10:29pm On Mar 17
IsellSmartTvs:
Used 3 and a half bedframe available for sale

Condition—- neatly used(dm for more photos or video)

Price-60k

Location of the bedframe— Akesan/Igando

You can contact me if you ready- 09123523593
(i.e if you know you don’t have the time to go and check the bedframe or carry it ursef,or you just want to pay for it and deliver to your doorstep)

Note— it’s also available for inspection of u ready to come check it out also.
where the mattress?
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by osundo3: 10:49pm On Mar 17
New Pressing Iron
Akoka, Yaba Bariga
Call 07032377604

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by mistercharles: 10:56pm On Mar 17
Brand new
iPhone SE 2022 fastest finger

iamshegz Antispam not banned me from the tech section. This phone will not fly for 150k but if you go a bit higher it might be yours.
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Qhalifah: 11:39pm On Mar 17
depure:

Is it available what is your location
yeah
Lagos
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Adexvivacity(m): 11:58pm On Mar 17
Replying some toxic people here is waste of time....I had to keep silent for one that crossed my path here in the past. I wonder what their age is and when they will learn that they can actually correct people without insulting or vulgar statement.

1 Like 4 Shares

(1) (2) (3) ... (6115) (6116) (6117) (6118) (6119) (6120) (6121) ... (6256) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Trojan8(m), Adeola007, TheLoanGuy, olukaygold(m) and 6 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.