Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,340 members, 7,815,678 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:26 PM

House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! - Family (6184) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! (6407852 Views)

House Clearance Sales, Abuja Only. / House Clearance Sales / House Clearance Sales!!!!!!!!! Everything must go for 250k (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6181) (6182) (6183) (6184) (6185) (6186) (6187) ... (6248) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by DenreleDave(m): 9:05am On Apr 11
Onyedikachi231:

What is the link to this Facebook post?

m. Facebook. com /story .php?id=646103439211170&story_fbid
=1779834542504715

Just remove the spaces

1 Like

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Jheypeel(m): 9:05am On Apr 11
God abeg

See wetin this group don turn to 😂😂😂
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Esope6320: 9:21am On Apr 11
Clean iPhone 7 (wifi) 32gb, #50k
Lagos, ikorodu. Whatsapp ‪+234 814 983 3680‬

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by WHITELIGHTER: 9:23am On Apr 11
For Sale 240k FIRM

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by medube(m): 9:23am On Apr 11
medube:
USED ITEMS FOR IMMEDIATE SALE

Industrial catering equipment

1. Ubert Electric Chicken Roottisserie - 650k
2. Double Burner Crepe Machine - 120k
3. 20L Gas deep fryer - 75k
4. 40L Gas deep fryer - 75k
5. Gas flat top grill - 75k
6. 5 Pot Vegetable/Fruit Chiller with stainless stand (needs compressor) - 150k
7. Electric Chips/Fries Warmer - 60k
8. Popsicle Making Machine - 650k
9. Large size commercial juicer - 280k
10. Large size vegetable cutter/slicer - 280k
11. Stainless table with marble top 4ft x 2ft - 150k
12. 6-slice bread toaster - 60k
13. 2400pcs 160z smoothie cup - N80 each
14. 600pcs 16oz Smoothie cup without cover - N60 each

Others:

15. Mercury Elite 1000 Pro UPS (needs battery) - 30,000
16. Mercury Maverick 850 UPS (needs battery) - 30,000
17. Karcher K1.1 Car Wash Machine - 70k
18. DJI Mini 2 Fly More Combo Drone with additional propeller guards - 750k
19. HP M102w Monochrome Laserjet Printer - 100k
20. HP Deskjet 3790 all-in-one Printer - 50k
21. 4.5 x 6 wooden bedframe with matteress - 130k
22. 2 x Brown day/night blind (3ft x 6ft) - 50k
23. Multicoloured plastic drawers - 20k
24. 2 x Bathroom mirrors (brand new) - 20k
25. Plastic white table - 10k
26. Car hoover with accessories - 25k
27. 12.5kg gas bottle - 20k
28. 25kg gas bottle - 45k

All prices are negotiable.

Interested buyers please call 070.eight.eight.8.8.eight.eight.8.3 for further discussion on pricing and pictures.

Items are still available!!!
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by tjcoded: 9:24am On Apr 11
Available 38 - 42
Last slide
40- 46
Call/whatsapp: 09060655480
Nationwide delivery
Payment on delivery within lagos

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Prigidypogodo(f): 9:30am On Apr 11
DenreleDave:

m. Facebook. com /story .php?id=646103439211170&story_fbid
=1779834542504715

Just remove the spaces
scam
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Sleemzy1501(m): 9:58am On Apr 11
Sleemzy1501:
ANI DEALS
iPhone 13 Pro
Ww
256gb
9/10
Display massage
14 pro max
256gb
Fu
Esim
Minor scratches on screen
1.1m
IPhone 11 Pro
256gb
Note:no Face ID & display massage
IPhone 11
64gb
Lock
No Face ID
Brand new Fold 5 sealed
512gb
2m
Black
Fu
Active 24 month warranty
14 pro max
256gb
Fu
Esim
Minor crack on screen
Fold 3
256gb
Fu
Minor dent

Lagos deals

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by odimbannamdi(m): 10:05am On Apr 11
hapheeyxz:

Y playing the victim nah when b say na u dey insult the bro on a steady. Calling someone a scammer is what again, pls?

Bro, quote the right person. I wasn't the one that called him a scammer. I can never call someone a scammer without verifiable and indisputable facts. If I ever call someone a scammer, I will provide evidences.
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by motta(m): 10:08am On Apr 11
Horllar1990:
Two virgin plot of land for sale at ikorodu urgently by owner, you can refer and earn 5%
Going for 3.5m
the two plot is 3.5m or each ?
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by motta(m): 10:09am On Apr 11
Braingerous:

Hello sir/ma,

Thank you for the research work.

Kindly go ahead and place the order from the site, and please be so kind to share pictures of the delivery as well as receipts.

Do have a lovely day ahead.

Refrigerator Still available please!
bursted . Hide your face.
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by odimbannamdi(m): 10:17am On Apr 11
LuxuryThrift:
Lol...he's changed again to his other self and wants to start playing the victim card... Is this not a sign of personality split disorder or wasn't it you who typed this not too long ago?

You don't want to be insulted but you can insult others? Do me a good humor, here... I'd dropped my info but you both have gone round ending up with nothing..

Simple statement: you both should combine heads and tell us all whom I stole the tables from...is that so much difficult for you both coz it was easy for you both to accuse me but it's now difficult for you to stand on your words

Go back and read my initial post and tell me where I said you stole the "table". I said, you stole the "idea" from someone else. Idea/concept is different from product (in this case, your table)

A very simple and cursory search on Google will reveal products with exact same concept that you are touting here as a unique and novel creation of yours.

I used the word "stole" because I am sure you didn't get approval from the original inventor before making similar products. If the first inventor had patented his idea, you would have been in hot soup for imitation and passing off as yours.

Like I said before, stop being unnecessarily haughty and proud. Stay humble and achieve.

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Onyedikachi231: 10:18am On Apr 11
LuxuryThrift:
Lol...leave the mockery... I accept that I'm wretched and all.. Yes, I am coz I never said I was the richest person before. You expect me to wear sneakers whilst working, right? The diversionary tactics won't work - SHOW US ALL WHOM I STOLE THE TABLES FROM; IS IT THAT HARD?

So how does it get its power source?
If hypothetically it uses self-sourced and -sustained energy system, what is the wattage and energy?

What is the impedance of the speakers?
What is the bluetooth version?
Is it stereo or mono?
Number of channels?
The DAC used?

A very simple question that a layman is asking you, you cannot answer?
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Masterbiodun: 10:33am On Apr 11
Masterbiodun:
Brand new original Wooden Door available for clearance sale

Location - Ikotun Lagos

80k,slightly negotiatable

08066561593 - WhatsApp
Available
Available
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by tjcoded: 10:33am On Apr 11
40-46
25k each

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by LuxuryThrift(m): 10:36am On Apr 11
You must be very stupid for still asking me more technical questions even when I answered you your first questions with the technical specifications I wrote earlier which is in the screenshot below. Why not ask me to tell you where I sourced materials from, the bus I entered and how much I paid coz you're a safety control officer that I need to answer to you...

I've answered your question the first time but you've been dodging mine that I've been asking you since that you should tell us all whom I stole the tables from. The bolded isn't difficult for you since you said I stole it. Not surprised it's coming from a supposed quack engineer who says one would die getting near a 5v connection, forgetting that it's the same 5v that most android users use to charge the phone. If you don't know, check your phone charger head if you have an android, the capacity is 5v.

If you're saying one would die if he gets near a 5v material, then many people in this country who owns a laptop should have died because they use a 19v capacity charger. Mr. You don't know where your fight is, just blurting nonsense and changing goal posts. Be forming engineer there and when you're out of ideas, you attack me directly with personal insults like saying I'm wearing a wretched and dirty slippers...lol, in your engineering school, were you not taught that the wretched slippers I was wearing is an insulator and would stop transmission of electric current into the body since the body is an electric conductor.. Someone who's not in the engineering field can't be reminding you of all these but then, we are all still waiting for that question since: WHOM DID I STEAL THE TABLES FROM? Biko, that's not supposed to be hard for you since you're very sure I stole the tables.
Onyedikachi231:

So how does it get its power source?
If hypothetically it uses self-sourced and -sustained energy system, what is the wattage and energy?

What is the impedance of the speakers?
What is the bluetooth version?
Is it stereo or mono?
Number of channels?
The DAC used?

A very simple question that a layman is asking you, you cannot answer?

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by ivyini(f): 10:39am On Apr 11
Fast selling.
We delivery nation wide.
Men shoes
Size 40-46

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by fidelmarshal199: 10:41am On Apr 11
2 family men insulting each other on a public forum for hours now and they both see nothing wrong in what they are doing.

How will you guys correct your children if you caught them in this kind of facade?

5 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Djdamian(m): 10:42am On Apr 11
Djdamian:
Predator 9kva generator
Carries 1.5HP AC non inverter ,Freezer ,fridge, washing machine at once.
Selling 430k

Location Lagos

Contact 07066003327

Available

Available
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by ivyini(f): 10:44am On Apr 11
Male stylish comfy footwears.

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by LuxuryThrift(m): 10:44am On Apr 11
Oga, shut it..you're the perfect definition of a double standard human...the type that moves wherever the wind blows... First, you said I stole the idea...by your analogy, companies like: HP, DELL, LENOVO, TOSHIBA and the likes stole the idea of computer from Charles Babbage since he was known to be the father of computer... Why don't you take that analogy of yours to those companies and tell them they stole it if you won't be sued for personal insult and defamation.

You once said you admire my creativity and in your third to the last post or so, you said the same creativity are senseless. You abandoned your fella when I was proving him wrong after having his back before only to say I was insulting you...did you even read your former replies before replying or you typing before you think? You deserve every insult and much more...you're a fake person and you're just as broken as the broken TV you wanna sell. Better go get a life and stop witch hunting one that's settled to carve a niche for himself.
odimbannamdi:

Go back and read my initial post and tell me where I said you stole the "table". I said, you stole the "idea" from someone else. Idea/concept is different from product (in this case, your table)

A very simple and cursory search on Google will reveal products with exact same concept that you are touting here as a unique and novel creation of yours.

I used the word "stole" because I am sure you didn't get approval from the original inventor before making similar products. If the first inventor had patented his idea, you would have been in hot soup for imitation and passing off as yours.

Like I said before, stop being unnecessarily haughty and proud. Stay humble and achieve.

3 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by ivyini(f): 10:45am On Apr 11
Selling fast

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by LuxuryThrift(m): 10:50am On Apr 11
Bloke, you're also saying the same as your lapdog that I'm a scammer. You're technically trying to avoid the same question of whom I stole it from... Tell us all whom I stole it from... Since you know the original inventor, then show us all...you can scan the pics of what I sell and google search it to find the original inventor..that's much easier ba? Maybe today, we'd also know with your analogy whether Binatone too stole from the original inventor. Show us all the original inventor.. It's not that hard since you know...lol
odimbannamdi:

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Onyedikachi231: 10:57am On Apr 11
LuxuryThrift:
You must be very stupid for still asking me more technical questions even when I answered you your first questions with the technical specifications I wrote earlier which is in the screenshot below. Why not ask me to tell you where I sourced materials from, the bus I entered and how much I paid coz you're a safety control officer that I need to answer to you...

I've answered your question the first time but you've been dodging mine that I've been asking you since that you should tell us all whom I stole the tables from. The bolded isn't difficult for you since you said I stole it. Not surprised it's coming from a supposed quack engineer who says one would die getting near a 5v connection, forgetting that it's the same 5v that most android users use to charge the phone. If you don't know, check your phone charger head if you have an android, the capacity is 5v.

If you're saying one would die if he gets near a 5v material, then many people in this country who owns a laptop should have died because they use a 19v capacity charger. Mr. You don't know where your fight is, just blurting nonsense and changing goal posts. Be forming engineer there and when you're out of ideas, you attack me directly with personal insults like saying I'm wearing a wretched and dirty slippers...lol, in your engineering school, were you not taught that the wretched slippers I was wearing is an insulator and would stop transmission of electric current into the body since the body is an electric conductor.. Someone who's not in the engineering field can't be reminding you of all these but then, we are all still waiting for that question since: WHOM DID I STEAL THE TABLES FROM? Biko, that's not supposed to be hard for you since you're very sure I stole the tables.

Where did you copy those from?

You think copying nonsense spec off internet will validate your scam, to really show you did that by yourself, answer my question.

Is the 5 W the impedance or wattage for the power source, I will expose you here, okay what is the 5 W for?
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Onyedikachi231: 10:59am On Apr 11
fidelmarshal199:
2 family men insulting each other on a public forum for hours now and they both see nothing wrong in what they are doing.

How will you guys correct your children if you caught them in this kind of facade?

So lets keep quiet and allow scammers breed here abi?

Please lets be guided.
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by LuxuryThrift(m): 11:00am On Apr 11
Oga...still trying to avoid the question: WHOM DID I STEAL THE TABLES FROM?
Onyedikachi231:

You think copying nonsense spec off internet will validate your scam, to really show you did that by yourself, answer my question.

Is the 5 W the impedance or wattage for the power source, I will expose you here, okay what is the 5 W for?
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Onyedikachi231: 11:04am On Apr 11
LuxuryThrift:
Oga...still trying to avoid the question: WHOM DID I STEAL THE TABLES FROM?

Return it to the real owner, you know no shit of what you are trying to scam people with.

Still my question remains: what is the 5w for?
You are a quack and a fraud, what is the 5W for, a 6 year old will construct that thing with the eyes closed even it will look more refined with the right direction but these your atomic bomb you stole to sell will hang on your neck.

What is the 5 W for and what do you mean by EDR too scammer
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by LuxuryThrift(m): 11:08am On Apr 11
I just opened my shop and still sent a video of the tables to a customer who requested for it... Pls, call the owner of the table whom i stole it from.. If you're sure of yourself, bring the person I stole it from and come along with a police and soldier...I'd drop my shop details...ensure the person I stole it from comes with his own... If we can arrange a meet up in a public gathering to prove my genuity, you would rot in jail. You think it's easy to be throwing the scam word anyhow.

Pls, tell us whom I stole it from.
Onyedikachi231:

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by inyangd4: 11:12am On Apr 11
Iinnov8:
Flash sale
Hello,
I am interested in your batteries but I see that a new one of it is N118,650.00 each at energymall.ng

Should you reconsider your price, do let me know.
Thanks.

2 units of original 160ah Fullriver FAT (Front Access Terminals) batteries for sale

Background information
Batteries were commissioned as 12v in February 2022 and immediately hooked up to solar and supported with grid charging using Suoer 12v battery charger. Batteries were optimally charged everyday and it was hardly used below 12.0v (equivalent to 50% DoD) before another cycle of charge begins. Batteries were decommissioned in December 2023 and was occasionally trickled-charged to prevent sulphation

Based on the load test I just performed on the batteries using the energy-efficient EASun satchet inverter on a load of 130w (just a 55" Hisense smart TV) it gave a backup time of 6hours before hitting 12.0v from full charge. I project another 4hours before the battery gets completely drained. If you are looking to power a staggered load of lights, standing fan and laptop (all below 70w), this will give you good value for money.

Batteries will come with a free DC voltage meter that gives an independent voltage reading and a defective PowMr 60A MPPT solar charge controller. Controller was wrongly connected at one of the battery terminals and it blew. I can refer you to someone who can fix it

Price: 250,000 firm. Waybill is welcomed
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by LuxuryThrift(m): 11:13am On Apr 11
Lol...confused human. He said a 6yrs old would construct it but you initially said you don't understand what I constructed.... Good gracious. Your work, if you even have any must have taken a toll on your senses that you can barely think. If a 6yrs old can construct it, why did you and your sidekick say it was difficult to understand or I don't know what I was posting?

On this faceless forum, there are morons like this whose job is just to make other people's life be as miserable as theirs coz they have no goal or ambition. Such is an example of this profile. Someone who has nothing to buy or sell or anything meaningful to do
Onyedikachi231:

Return it to the real owner, you know no shit of what you are trying to scam people with.

Still my question remains: what is the 5w for?
You are a quack and a fraud, what is the 5W for, a 6 year old will construct that thing with the eyes closed even it will look more refined with the right direction but these your atomic bomb you stole to sell will hang on your neck.

What is the 5 W for and what do you mean by EDR too scammer
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by DenreleDave(m): 11:17am On Apr 11
3 family men not 2

grin grin grin grin
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by odimbannamdi(m): 11:24am On Apr 11
LuxuryThrift:
Oga, shut it..you're the perfect definition of a double standard human...the type that moves wherever the wind blows... First, you said I stole the idea...by your analogy, companies like: HP, DELL, LENOVO, TOSHIBA and the likes stole the idea of computer from Charles Babbage since he was known to be the father of computer... Why don't you take that analogy of yours to those companies and tell them they stole it if you won't be sued for personal insult and defamation.

You once said you admire my creativity and in your third to the last post or so, you said the same creativity are senseless. You abandoned your fella when I was proving him wrong after having his back before only to say I was insulting you...did you even read your former replies before replying or you typing before you think? You deserve every insult and much more...you're a fake person and you're just as broken as the broken TV you wanna sell. Better go get a life and stop witch hunting one that's settled to carve a niche for himself.

Same way you wrote an essay in response to my first 3-lined question, you keep rambling and saying many things at the same time.

I have proven to you that your creation and its idea is not new and novel like you claimed. I did applaud your creativity because you are doing something good afterall. I am clear-headed and objective enough to spot something good amidst flying emotions.

However, I am just disgusted at how over-bloated your ego, how paranoid you are that you believe a simple question is targeted to steal your creation and how quick you are to resort to insults when asked simple and sincere questions. When you are less emotional, go back and read your initial responses and see whether they make sense to you

Lastly, I see that you have towed the dishonourable path of using my advertisement against me...lol...you think because I advertised a broken TV, so my life is "broken" and I don't have a niche for myself... cheesy...typical Nairalander turning arguments to a superiority contest. You will walk that path alone, brother.

Cheers!

(1) (2) (3) ... (6181) (6182) (6183) (6184) (6185) (6186) (6187) ... (6248) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: neoG(f), Penuelseun(m), Bobbyunitedfc(m), olulambert1, DonGoldenballs, shox(m), Olumighty123(m), DeltaBachelor(m), Tmex(m) and 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.