Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,675 members, 7,816,773 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:48 PM

House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! - Family (736) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! (6412971 Views)

House Clearance Sales, Abuja Only. / House Clearance Sales / House Clearance Sales!!!!!!!!! Everything must go for 250k (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (733) (734) (735) (736) (737) (738) (739) ... (6252) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by busar(m): 2:44pm On Sep 25, 2019
michytluv:
Na real clearance sir

cheesy grin grin grin .....
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Olha: 3:17pm On Sep 25, 2019
Whatsapp me please

teymeah:
whats your price

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by beinstein(m): 3:21pm On Sep 25, 2019
Olha:
Whatsapp me please

Say the price here please.
Na WhatsApp you advertise am?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Awesomemama: 4:31pm On Sep 25, 2019
obisite:

Alright.. You can adjust your post then.

You're in business, so expect customers call

Okay, thanks
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by teymeah: 4:33pm On Sep 25, 2019
i tire oh tongue

beinstein:

Say the price here please.
Na WhatsApp you advertise am?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by wealthywiseman: 5:15pm On Sep 25, 2019
ShininLite:
Dispenser and 3 bottles...15k is my asking price, comes with a refrigerator unit that was never used because I had a good fridge/freezer.

I'm interested. what would be your best price
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Nobody: 5:33pm On Sep 25, 2019
It's sold already...

wealthywiseman:

I'm interested. what would be your best price
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Okolinneoma(f): 7:31pm On Sep 25, 2019
I have curtains for sale oohhh, comes with free rod and accessories.
Toma2:

The curtains nko?
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Sweetas2(m): 7:52pm On Sep 25, 2019
Olha:
Clearance Sales:
3 -Seater, 2 seater, and two numbers of 1 seater leather chairs for sale and they are in good condition.

contact/Whats-app : 08029055043

Edit your post and include price or the mod will do the needful

1 Like

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Sicilyjoe: 7:52pm On Sep 25, 2019
Sicilyjoe:
Any available fridge for sale ?
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by odimbannamdi(m): 8:19pm On Sep 25, 2019
teymeah:
whats your price

I spoke with him about 2 weeks ago...he is selling for 250k.
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by odimbannamdi(m): 8:39pm On Sep 25, 2019
KNIGHTBlaed:

5k for Aba, when Anuangel is selling cheaper.. Abegi

As much as i am well aligned with the sanity-drive you are playing a significant role in, i implore you to be reasonable while at it.

First, you have no right whatsoever to tag my wares as "aba". You have neither seen it nor assessed the quality. How then can you be this conclusive?

Again, you and i know that the original Vans sneakers is well above whatever price myself and Anuro is selling. That was even the cause of a major confrontation Anuro faced when she began selling here until more informed people educated us about outsourced and franchised production.

Even at that, my retail price is even cheaper because I am one of the few people who understands the essence of this thread. You can reference my previous posts

I am a very respectful person and i expect the same level of respect from people i interface with here. Please stay off my mention if you have nothing respectful to say about me or my posts, else i would be compelled to report you to the mods.

Thanks

12 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by odimbannamdi(m): 8:44pm On Sep 25, 2019
odimbannamdi:
Clearance sales!!

High quality Vanz-like sneakers

Price: 5,000firm

Size 41-43 left

Black and blue colour available.

Still available, guys.

Just 7 pairs left. Selling fast.

#clearancesales

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by JOHNSONSOLAFUNMI(m): 9:08pm On Sep 25, 2019
Olha:
Clearance Sales:
3 -Seater, 2 seater, and two numbers of 1 seater leather chairs for sale and they are in good condition.

Can I buy just the 3 seater?
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Nobody: 9:20pm On Sep 25, 2019
1kBabyShoesNG:
TV Stand - 3500
Kid Table and Chair - 2500
LG Window AC 1HP - 12000
Kid Bicycle - 5k

Location is Sweet Sensation around Isheri Berger. Pickup is on Saturday and Sunday pls.
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by tennyjosh(m): 9:25pm On Sep 25, 2019
Landnaira5:
Binatone fan 2 weeks old
Price: 5k
Send a PM
how can i get this? I stay in ibadan
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by tennyjosh(m): 9:25pm On Sep 25, 2019
Landnaira5:
Binatone fan 2 weeks old
Price: 5k
Send a PM
contact me if its still available on 08134572578
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by LMay(f): 9:38pm On Sep 25, 2019
odimbannamdi:

As much as i am well aligned with the sanity-drive you are playing a significant role in, i implore you to be reasonable while at it.

First, you have no right whatsoever to tag my wares as "aba". You have neither seen it nor assessed the quality. How then can you be this conclusive?

Again, you and i know that the original Vans sneakers is well above whatever price myself and Anuro is selling. That was even the cause of a major confrontation Anuro faced when she began selling here until more informed people educated us about outsourced and franchised production.

Even at that, my retail price is even cheaper because I am one of the few people who understands the essence of this thread. You can reference my previous posts

I am a very respectful person and i expect the same level of respect from people i interface with here. Please stay off my mention if you have nothing respectful to say about me or my posts, else i would be compelled to report you to the mods.

Thanks

God bless you. Some people are here to neither buy nor sell but to rain on other people's parade.

It's an open market, people have the right to attach a price tag of their choice to their goods or services.

If you're not comfortable with it, you move on. Nobody is forcing anybody to buy.

Haba, live and let live.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by iPhoneRepairer: 9:39pm On Sep 25, 2019
sharaff6:
ur location

iPhone Training: How to make steady income repairing iPhones is out! Click here to access
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by fekani: 10:02pm On Sep 25, 2019
preloved playpen for 10k
preloved baby bath sit for 2k
preloved chicco baby carrier for 1500.

send a pm if interested.
location is alakuko, lagos

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by hotdealz(m): 10:20pm On Sep 25, 2019
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Jayventures: 10:21pm On Sep 25, 2019
Price ?
Olha:
Clearance Sales:

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Oktane: 10:36pm On Sep 25, 2019
LMay:

God bless you. Some people are here to neither buy nor sell but to rain on other people's parade.

It's an open market, people have the right to attach a price tag of their choice to their goods or services.

If you're not comfortable with it, you move on. Nobody is forcing anybody to buy.

Haba, live and let live.

You are permitted, intact encouraged to open a thread or several threads and display your wares at whatever price you deem fit.

But please only advertise wares you have declared no longer useful here. I am sure that you know that there could be some blessing in this kind of arrangement. Some peeps get to having stuff they probably couldn't get in several years.

Think about it carefully.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by ewawumi(f): 11:49pm On Sep 25, 2019
Hi guys,
I have these new children wears (6-24 months) for sale at clearance price. Reason for sale is because I want to clear stock in preparation for festive period sales. Prices range from 500-1000 as most of them are 2-pieces wears. There will be further discount for someone buying lots of it. N.B: These stuffs are PEP STORE standard and of top quality; kindly pardon the picture quality. Payment is on pickup @ Shomolu. More pictures available via whatsapp @ 08171602230.

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by ewawumi(f): 11:52pm On Sep 25, 2019
more pics

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by DrDayve: 12:34am On Sep 26, 2019
[b][/b]Clearance sales! Clearance sales!! Clearance sales!!!
[b][/b]Location: Ikosi-road,Ketu(behind Mr Biggs)
[b][/b]Call/WhatsApp: 08034434296

1. LMV Baby cot with free playard & free baby carrier(As good as new!) (N25,000)
2. High quality newborn to toddler rocker(As good as new!) (N10,000)
3. LG medium sized silver fridge(Used: very clean with no faults) (N20,000)
4. Singer electric sewing machine with both straight & zigzag needles(N21,000)
5. Fibre full body detachable female mannequin (Used) (N17,000)
6. Hobbylock 794 double needle, four thread weaving machine (As good as new!) (N40,000)

[b][/b]Buyer is responsible for pick-up. Only serious interested buyers pls!

1 Like

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Sweetas2(m): 1:33am On Sep 26, 2019
Oktane:

You are permitted, intact encouraged to open a thread or several threads and display your wares at whatever price you deem fit.

But please only advertise wares you have declared no longer useful here. I am sure that you know that there could be some blessing in this kind of arrangement. Some peeps get to having stuff they probably couldn't get in several years.

Think about it carefully.

Dont mind them fighting back just like corruption fighting back but guess what we will keep reporting them to the mod till most of them get the message... Greedy people everywhere.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Sicilyjoe: 1:38am On Sep 26, 2019
DrDayve:
[b][/b]Clearance sales! Clearance sales!! Clearance sales!!!
[b][/b]Location: Ikosi-road,Ketu(behind Mr Biggs)
[b][/b]Call/WhatsApp: 08034434296

1. LMV Baby cot with free playard & free baby carrier(As good as new!) (N25,000)
2. High quality newborn to toddler rocker(As good as new!) (N10,000)
3. LG medium sized silver fridge(Used: very clean with no faults) (N20,000)
4. Singer electric sewing machine with both straight & zigzag needles(N21,000)
5. Fibre full body detachable female mannequin (Used) (N17,000)
6. Hobbylock 794 double needle, four thread weaving machine (As good as new!) (N40,000)

[b][/b]Buyer is responsible for pick-up. Only serious interested buyers pls!

How can I get the fridge and ur location, can open and snap inside of it ?
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Boo3nity(m): 5:54am On Sep 26, 2019
ShininLite:
...Guys I have 2 OX ceiling fans (1white,1brown) available for clearance sales...N3,500 each.

Still available?
I wanna pick up the two immediately.
08034043657 (WhatsApp only).
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Boo3nity(m): 6:01am On Sep 26, 2019
Prymestrr:

I have a ceiling fan for you. Fairly used almost brand new ORL 60". Price at 6k slightly negotiable. Quote me if you're interested

Are you in Lagos?
08034043659 (Whatsapp only).
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Prymestrr(m): 6:05am On Sep 26, 2019
Boo3nity:

Are you in Lagos?
08034043659 (Whatsapp only).
Yea... Are you interested?

(1) (2) (3) ... (733) (734) (735) (736) (737) (738) (739) ... (6252) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: theenchanter, oladipuposadeeq(m), nwarosa, sl3vn(m), tafiya, leeking(m), Wellmadenaija, tjcoded and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.