Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,326 members, 7,829,832 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:23 PM

House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! - Family (762) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! (6501185 Views)

House Clearance Sales, Abuja Only. / House Clearance Sales / House Clearance Sales!!!!!!!!! Everything must go for 250k (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (759) (760) (761) (762) (763) (764) (765) ... (6282) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by JoeDimeji(m): 2:04pm On Oct 07, 2019
valarinz:

How exactly is that mileage "way too high up".

Is it by force to drop a comment?
oga no be fight narh....calm your muscle ok
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Prehciousness: 2:05pm On Oct 07, 2019
Are you planning to set up your new office or rebrand your current office or even planning to work from home or teach your children on computer usage? Then, give it a touch of class. Apple iMac for sale at a giveaway price. Just 1 left!!!!! You will be glad you bought this product

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by fowlyansh181(m): 2:31pm On Oct 07, 2019
Reported the guy with the IMAC. do the same fellas.

2 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by AyarmBoye(m): 2:43pm On Oct 07, 2019
GoMaxyWears:
Used 7 seaters fabric for sale (1no..3, 1no..2...2nos..1 seaters) colour is chocolate brown with throw pillows ....40k

Used 4- seater dinning set, choco brown leather with a glass top table....25k

picture of the furniture

1 Like

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Olamsoh: 3:17pm On Oct 07, 2019
Please, it is important you put your location, Pictures, Phone contacts and price of the item(s) & if you do not want to put up the price of the item(s) just write NEGOTIABLE.
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by SHOPPERS(m): 4:05pm On Oct 07, 2019
Olamsoh:
Please, it is important you put your location, Pictures, Phone contacts and price of the item(s) & if you do not want to put up the price of the item(s) just write NEGOTIABLE.

Even if it's negotiable, there MUST be a starting price.

This format is okay:

I have such and such to sell at dash location for this price (negotiable).

Pictures below.

You can contact me via WhatsApp, email or phone number pasted here below or via my signature.

Please, kindly state if what you're selling has any faults or defects.

Also state clearly if it will be available only after a certain date.

If you're not ready to waybill cos we expect you to, be clear about it and state possible methods of pickup or delivery.

And as stated by so many other people above, please and please; if you're selling an item here, it's as good as saying you just want to give it out at a "ridiculous" price at times. This is not a normal market.

The fact that you bought the generator at 76k does not mean that here we must buy it for 65k.

We can even price it for 30k if you'd let it go.

Clearance means you need it off your space maybe for the purpose of relocation or just to free up space in your house.

Remember, you're free to bring those stuffs you no longer need absolutely here as gifts.

Especially if you're traveling abroad...

Bros, Naija go better for those of us wey remain too. Give out some stuffs, let some people be blessed before you finally leave this country.

To everyone relocating to any other part of the country due to work or business, may the new place be favourable for you and yours. May you eat the best fruit of the land.

And to those traveling abroad: may your journey be fruitful, may your New home be prosperous and your new life be a complete turn around for good in your life.

We shall all rejoice.

And my people who are here to buy stuffs to start out furnishing their homes either as new bachelors or spinsters or new couples who are just settling down, may your New home be filled with joy, hope, peace and happiness. May you never lack anything good in life. And may your pockets never run dry.

Happy New Week everyone.

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by cybriz82(m): 5:16pm On Oct 07, 2019
NA wa ooo na talk this people want dey sell now

3 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by ranmoor: 5:19pm On Oct 07, 2019
Prehciousness:

Location and contact

Picture of dinning set and your location
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by giftfromGod(f): 6:01pm On Oct 07, 2019
cybriz82:
NA wa ooo na talk this people want they sell now

pls let us talk oh. we are only trying to pass my message to those related to.

3 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by siegfried99(m): 6:13pm On Oct 07, 2019
grin
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by NoToPile: 7:14pm On Oct 07, 2019
cybriz82:
NA wa ooo na talk this people want they sell now

grin grin grin
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by tmeeto: 7:22pm On Oct 07, 2019
SHOPPERS:

And as stated by so many other people above, please and please; if you're selling an item here, it's as good as saying you just want to give it out at a "ridiculous" price at times. This is not a normal market.

Bros, Naija go better for those of us wey remain too. Give out some stuffs, let some people be blessed before you finally leave this country.

Well said, However, I don’t agree with somethings.

Why enforce a ridiculous price one someone’s item. That to me is a sense of entitlement. Which I don’t understand. I have personally sold things for ridiculous amounts on Nairaland but you can enforce it on people pls. If the price is unfavorable people will ignore the post and move on until you see a deal that matches your pocket.

Secondly, you have can’t tell people to give out their stuff. This sense of entitlement is WRONG. it’s the same way a guy stands on the road and begs you for money because you drive a nice car. You shouldn’t encourage that here. Maybe another thread for beggars and ridiculous prices should be opened.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by tmeeto: 7:29pm On Oct 07, 2019
uliyaah:
Any car that is not for distress sales and clearance price shouldn't even be posted here at all.

We see people posting items and when people price ridiculously, you'd hear stuffs like "I'm not in a rush to sell it", then such items don't belong here in the first place.

Not against placing a desired selling price on individual items, but once you bring your item to a CLEARANCE thread, ne ready for all sort of prices and negotiation.
I can't go to Answani and a seller is giving me Shoprite price, and then feeling angry I am pricing it ridiculously, if he feels his item is worth more than that, then ANSWANI isnt the place for display.

Last time I checked they don’t sell cars in ANSWANI market.

Even in that ANSWANI Market, some sellers will still refuse to sell to you because of the price you are offering.

1 Like

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Sicilyjoe: 7:31pm On Oct 07, 2019
tmeeto:

Why enforce a ridiculous price one someone’s item. That to me is a sense of entitlement. Which I don’t understand. I have personally sold things for ridiculous amounts on Nairaland but you can enforce it on people pls. If the price is unfavorable people will ignore the post and move on until you see a deal that matches your pocket.

Secondly, you have can’t tell people to give out their stuff. This sense of entitlement is WRONG. it’s the same way a guy stands on the road and begs you for money because you drive a nice car. You shouldn’t encourage that here. Maybe another thread for beggars and ridiculous prices should be opened.

This thread is also for beggers and ridiculous price's as u put it, maybe u can open a thread for people to stand and beg at the road side

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Juliearth(f): 8:37pm On Oct 07, 2019
odimbannamdi:

Bros, your item is overpriced. I bought a brand new original Sumec Firman SPG 2900 (2.2kva) genset just Saturday for 65k. The 2.8kva model (SPG 3000) sells for 78k, and you want to shove the used version down our throat for 75k?

Bros, fear God

Quick one bro, does the 2.2kva gen power your fridge alongside other electronics (TV, decoder, etc)?
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Juliearth(f): 8:41pm On Oct 07, 2019
fowlyansh181:
there you go!

I guess he doesn't know that clearance sales varies from discount sales

5 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by tmeeto: 9:24pm On Oct 07, 2019
Juliearth:

I guess he doesn't know that clearance sales varies from discount sales

What about yard sale??

Might that be more appropriate?
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Engrobiorah(m): 9:24pm On Oct 07, 2019
Juliearth:

Quick one bro, does the 2.2kva gen power your fridge alongside other electronics (TV, decoder, etc)?

It does very well
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by odimbannamdi(m): 10:11pm On Oct 07, 2019
Juliearth:

Very well
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by platinumventure: 11:35pm On Oct 07, 2019
3Kva Australia Automatic remote Generator....
It powers
1... big Lg refrigerator
2... Microwave oven
3... Pressing Iron
#150k non negotiable...pm ur WhatsApp for a fast sale!

2 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by nonny400(m): 12:15am On Oct 08, 2019
tmeeto:

Thank you very much. I bought a gym for myself, and a fridge for someone, between today and yesterday. I got those things from this thread, so while they stay here trying to bully people into selling ridiculously and against their wish, real deals are ongoing.

I'd keep saying it, only call out people that place ridiculous prices on their goods/items. Not when you see a price that doesn't favor you, you start cussing the seller out.

Even in the market, two things don't necessarily have the same value from different sellers.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Femiblacky(m): 12:48am On Oct 08, 2019
xmasgift:
Some people are so poverty-stricken that even when they see good quality, they would never recognise it. That said, please those of you with good stuff who know that your items cannot be classified as “clearance” even though they aren’t brand new, open your own thread and advertise your stuff. To keep your thread going, ensure you go there everyday and write “still available”. That way, the thread remains active. Don’t be bullied into selling your items are dirt cheap prices because some people have no idea of its worth. You guys have chased away people who have good stuff and are relocating. Stop your bullying tactics. The fact that you cannot afford these items doesn’t mean all are over-priced. Of course they’re some rogue-sellers but most genuinely want to sell off their stuff at good rates.
By the way, I have a large bathroom mirror and ceiling fan to give away for free. Pls, I’ll only give them to those that truly cannot afford it.

I'm in need of the ceiling fan please. Let me be a beneficiary of your benevolence
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by weckl: 1:47am On Oct 08, 2019
I have some household items for sales at a give a way price.
Reason for sale: Relocation
The Location is Ikeja Lagos.
WhatsApp: 08181313629 (For pics)

1) Queen size 6 by 6 bed (Mouka foam Mattress & side drawer table inclusive)--- 55k

2) Full Set of Kitchen cabinet ---30k

3) Master big Wardrobe (4 doors) ---- 75k

4) L shape 6 Seater Sofa Chairs ---- 70k

5) Clean Samsung Fridge -----60k
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by salamudeen(m): 2:16am On Oct 08, 2019
nonny400:

Thank you very much. I bought a gym for myself, and a fridge for someone, between today and yesterday. I got those things from this thread, so while they stay here trying to bully people into selling ridiculously and against their wish, real deals are ongoing.

I'd keep saying it, only call out people that place ridiculous prices on their goods/items. Not when you see a price that doesn't favor you, you start cussing the seller out.

Even in the market, two things don't necessarily have the same value from different sellers.

Shey na by force to sell for this thread? Haba...

CLEARANCE dey hard you to understand again?

You just carry the matter for head like government work

If you like buy the whole nairaland e no concine me

All I knw is if ur price too high dem go talk even me too go talk

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Foxie: 2:21am On Oct 08, 2019
Baby Car Seat / Carrier-13k. Lagos mainland.
0708-884-6626

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Nobody: 2:57am On Oct 08, 2019

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Juliearth(f): 6:39am On Oct 08, 2019
odimbannamdi:

Very well

Thanks so much, I was planning on buying a 2.5KVA. You just saved me a whole lot of money I guess.
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Juliearth(f): 6:40am On Oct 08, 2019
Engrobiorah:

It does very well

Thanks a lot bro.
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by beinstein(m): 6:44am On Oct 08, 2019
TheCalculator:
All these attitudes will end up killing this thread in the end and then u only have buyers visiting and not seeing anything to buy or buying substandard/condemned stuffs....

I'd rather the thread die a natural death than having it changed its purpose by SOME greedy sellers.
Sell at clearance price and we'll all be good.
They all have a choice to create a thread to sell their goods, but they're hell-bent on changing the purpose of this very thread to suit them.
E no go hapun.
Lai-lai

7 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Nobody: 6:53am On Oct 08, 2019
nnadychuks:
PS Vita for sale with 2 games(Need for speed{cartridge}, Uncharted{installed}) with 8GB free memory card. Has been used for a year now so I’m willing to let it go for 26k... Location is Owerri, Imo state. Only slightly negotiable
WhatsApp 08116671284
let me give you 20k

1 Like

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by billyfranc: 6:54am On Oct 08, 2019
Good morning everyone!
Please I need a good functional table top fridge. If anyone wants to sell, the person should either quote or mention me.
Thanks
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by nonny400(m): 8:32am On Oct 08, 2019
salamudeen:

Shey na by force to sell for this thread? Haba...

CLEARANCE dey hard you to understand again?

You just carry the matter for head like government work

If you like buy the whole nairaland e no concine me

All I knw is if ur price too high dem go talk even me too go talk

The last line is all I understand and agree with. The rest? Your cup of tea.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (759) (760) (761) (762) (763) (764) (765) ... (6282) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Doris4ever(m), motta(m), Iykeromison009, okeyfx(m) and 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.