Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,484 members, 7,816,145 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:34 AM

House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! - Family (800) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! (6410957 Views)

House Clearance Sales, Abuja Only. / House Clearance Sales / House Clearance Sales!!!!!!!!! Everything must go for 250k (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (797) (798) (799) (800) (801) (802) (803) ... (6249) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by jeff1607(m): 2:52am On Oct 23, 2019
KINGreignn:
same car seat is 11k in Uyo. I bought it as a gift brand new for a friend 2weeks ago.

can you please prove this?

4 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by KINGreignn: 5:48am On Oct 23, 2019
jeff1607:

can you please prove this?

Bros, take it or leave it. If in doubt call any contact you have in Uyo to go do market survey or ask any baby care shop.
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Gutwrench: 5:54am On Oct 23, 2019
suco01:

I won't agree with them cheat am. everstart is 22k/23k for market. u can tell him to reduce price but say dem cheat am na lie. na Hardex and the likes be 18k.

you can never buy everstart 75amps 18k.

Thank you for this bros! People just like to come here and say things without thinking. Ever start 18k Must be fake!

4 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Nobody: 6:32am On Oct 23, 2019
kaka22:

Yes. I just used the one as a placeholder. This is the bed pictures

How old is the foam. I really want it. But I have some concerns.

When did you buy the foam and this one wen e dey one corner, how many one corner you don do on top? grin. I mean oza room annoiting.

Nor vex oooo. I just wan know if the bushings, alignment and shock absorber din finish cos of one corner or small still remain. cheesy
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Foxie: 6:37am On Oct 23, 2019
KINGreignn:
same car seat is 11k in Uyo. I bought it as a gift brand new for a friend 2weeks ago.
Oh really? Well It's 16k in Lagos. And I bought this some 3weeks back and it has never been used.

2 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by KINGreignn: 6:48am On Oct 23, 2019
Foxie:
Oh really? Well It's 16k in Lagos. And I bought this some 3weeks back and it has never been used.

Nice then. But then it leaves me wondering is it that prices of things are more expensive in Lagos than some other states?
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by AyarmBoye(m): 7:52am On Oct 23, 2019
kiekie1:
Neatly used and perfectly working pure sinewave power inverters up for quick sales!

*Luminous inverter 12v .... 35,000
*Prag 2.5kva 24v LCD inverter ............... 55,000

First come - First serve.

Kindly WhatsApp if seriously interested;
WHATSAPP::: https:///2348170385620
how many kva is the luminous?
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by odimbannamdi(m): 8:19am On Oct 23, 2019
KINGreignn:

Bros, take it or leave it. If in doubt call any contact you have in Uyo to go do market survey or ask any baby care shop.

Bro, Jeff1607 has a point.

When i bought a gen last month, i uploaded pics along with the receipt here and everyone saw it and now use it as a reference point to guage prices of similar products.

Anyone can come on here and claim to have bought something at so and so price. Let us try prove our point with a little proof, especially when the price difference between what the normal market price and what the seller quoted is not too glaring.

I am an avid supporter of the reformation guys are leading here, but let us be careful not to chase away people with good intentions as well

7 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by nymphomaniac(m): 8:27am On Oct 23, 2019
800....thread has come a long way.

I got a spectranet mifi for sale. Pls note that It is locked to spectranet. 5k firm.

GOTV with antenna and Decoder and remote for 2500.

Location is Aguda Surulere. Phone number in signature.

2 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Bbdealer(m): 8:35am On Oct 23, 2019
Super fast, boots up the system with lighting speed and can never ever crash or damage
iamoyindamola:
educate us please what's so special with SSD cos I can see that's your selling point
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by braine(m): 8:44am On Oct 23, 2019
Bbdealer:
Super fast, boots up the system with lighting speed and can never ever crash or damage

Are you sure about this? Coz I dont agree with you.

2 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by eyinola: 8:50am On Oct 23, 2019
Gutwrench:

Thank you for this bros! People just like to come here and say things without thinking. Ever start 18k Must be fake!
bros if u r in doubt bring money come folagoro this morning and see i much u will buy this everstart. .I bet u

1 Like

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by iamoyindamola(m): 8:50am On Oct 23, 2019
Bbdealer:
we know it's fast same with HDD 3.0 init?
But crashing or damage that I can't agree to
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Bbdealer(m): 8:53am On Oct 23, 2019
Dell latitude e6530 Intel core i5, keyboard light, 8gb ram, 256gb, fingerprint sensor, windows 10, sim card capability.
Price : 70k
can deliver to onitsha and owerri

No swaps pls

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Bbdealer(m): 8:59am On Oct 23, 2019
Am not a tech genius but u can check online no need to be a Thomas
braine:

Are you sure about this? Coz I dont agree with you.

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Osely(f): 9:11am On Oct 23, 2019
Foxie:
Baby Car Seat/Carrier 11k, Mainland Lagos. 0708-884-6626.

Can it go for 7k?
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by April2525: 9:13am On Oct 23, 2019
Valto:
shocked shocked dont u think the price is very high for a used one? this is clearance sales thread u know grin. btw, u are using a newly registered nairaland account undecided

I actually bought it at 70k brand new you can check on google for the value barely used it but I can come down with the price if anyone is interested to buy and yeah some people just newly joined this platform.

1 Like

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by cybriz82(m): 9:15am On Oct 23, 2019
jeff1607:
for those who come here and say I bought so so in the market for whatever price ,if you know you can't prove it or don't have the used item as proof that you bought or used it before please keep your opinion to yourself, you see an item n you say you bought it before or used it and can't prove it please keep your opinion and don't spoil market for others.

Them forget say na difference state some people dey..u dnt expect lagos n sokoto s’prices to be d same haba...

2 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by KINGreignn: 9:23am On Oct 23, 2019
odimbannamdi:

Bro, Jeff1607 has a point.

When i bought a gen last month, i uploaded pics along with the receipt here and everyone saw it and now use it as a reference point to guage prices of similar products.

Anyone can come on here and claim to have bought something at so and so price. Let us try prove our point with a little proof, especially when the price difference between what the normal market price and what the seller quoted is not too glaring.

I am an avid supporter of the reformation guys are leading here, but let us be careful not to chase away people with good intentions as well

I don't have the receipt as I put it in the package and gave to the person. That said, the place I bought it in Uyo is Bless me Kiddies Shop in Akpanandem market, Uyo.

Anyone in Uyo can go to the market and check them out. Its a popular market.
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by wakes: 10:16am On Oct 23, 2019
Bookmarked
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by creamylicious(f): 10:27am On Oct 23, 2019
nymphomaniac:

I got a spectranet mifi for sale. Pls note that It is locked to spectranet. 5k firm.

I want the gotv for 2000 bucks
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by jeff1607(m): 10:48am On Oct 23, 2019
KINGreignn:

hmmmm
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by skillip(m): 10:51am On Oct 23, 2019
I have a brand New Royal gas cooker, about 136k at the store but can still do 128k. Available on the mainland .

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by jeff1607(m): 10:58am On Oct 23, 2019
if anyone wants to claim she/he has bought or used a product advertised here and says it should go for far less should either provide a pic of receipt or the used item ,if you don't have any of these ,abeg keep your opinion to yasef

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Sicilyjoe: 11:04am On Oct 23, 2019
jeff1607:
if anyone wants to claim she/he has bought or used a product advertised here and says it should go for far less should either provide a pic of receipt or the used item ,if you don't have any of these ,abeg keep your opinion to yasef

This clearance sales, stick to rule buying something for 1m doesn't mean u will sell it at 800k to 1m rather u should sell it between 300k to 400k that clearance sell if not take it and create a normal sales thread for it and put any price u like

15 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Me4sure: 11:13am On Oct 23, 2019
Three big original Picasso pots for sale
Price: 6,000
Used shoe rack
N4,000

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by jeff1607(m): 11:26am On Oct 23, 2019
Sicilyjoe:

This clearance sales, stick to rule buying something for 1m doesn't mean u will sell it at 800k to 1m rather u should sell it between 300k to 400k that clearance sell if not take it and create a normal sales thread for it and put any price u like

I concur

2 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by uliyaah(f): 12:56pm On Oct 23, 2019
Everyone should calm down

I understand that we all have opinions and experiences as well as one contribution or the other.

The arguement forth and back about prices of new items, first, an alleged purchase or market price by a seller or buyer or member is not a forceful acceptance to you, always do your own survey, and also note that the fact that you see an item on jiji for 20k, 22k, 25k does not mean 20k is the right market price, the 20k seller might be selling off for a reason, in need of money urgently or its an old stock or purchased when cost price was still low, learn to pick average prices like the 22k.

And to the people that doesn't know than to resort to insults while trying to prove a point, we can do better, both sellers and buyers and concerned parties, we can make our points without stoopind low to insults. ( If the other person now behaves like a id, you can school them grin)

Let us also have this in mind, the fact that an item is listed at normal rate doesn't mean it cannot be stolen item, there is no format to selling stolen items, some would sell it cheap, some would sell it at normal price to not drive attention, same as some thieves will dres in a ceertain way you would suspect them outrightly, while some would choose to dress corporately that you wont even think they could be robbing you.

Overall, we will not tolerate any activities that states otherwise to the purpose of this thread, this isnt about anyone being right/wrong, it is about sticking to the purpose a platform is created, you bring any wobiliki price here, you will be called out.

10 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Anonymous29: 12:59pm On Oct 23, 2019
Aquablue:
7 seater fabric sofa is available for 40k only
Washable and easy to maintain, comes with pillows
Student fridge 8k

4nos ceiling fans, orl brand, new 20k
Baby stroller 7k
Baby rocker 4k
Baby thick blankets 1k each
Baby cot 15k
Children table( new 20k)
Children chairs new 4k each
Location is Agungi
Whatsapp 08 1258 8114 8 for purchase

pics of fridge, rocker and blankets
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Nobody: 2:38pm On Oct 23, 2019
nymphomaniac:

I for like this your gotv but their channels dey dead.
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Boonmie01: 2:40pm On Oct 23, 2019
d

1 Like

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Nobody: 2:43pm On Oct 23, 2019
skillip:
I have a brand New Royal gas cooker, about 136k at the store but can still do 128k. Available on the mainland .

Sir this is clearance sales. Put this up on jiji or open a thread

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (797) (798) (799) (800) (801) (802) (803) ... (6249) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Cryomancer, Dedynast, Kingadex60(m), HolyMonks, Goldenheritage, Highorbit7O16, Hennyola(m) and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.