Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,152 members, 7,818,480 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:59 PM

House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! - Family (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! (6425749 Views)

House Clearance Sales, Abuja Only. / House Clearance Sales / House Clearance Sales!!!!!!!!! Everything must go for 250k (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (6258) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by spiceeamiee(f): 2:54pm On Apr 24, 2017
Hello Sir, may I have your email address?

Cretaceous:

I understand ma'am.
If you changed your mind, let me know
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by bleedingpile: 3:39pm On Apr 24, 2017
spiceeamiee:

I will have somebody pick it up latest tomorrow or next on my behalf if he's not interested or doesn't respond on time...simply PM me.

Thanks
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by spiceeamiee(f): 3:46pm On Apr 24, 2017

bleedingpile:

I will have somebody pick it up latest tomorrow or next on my behalf if he's not interested or doesn't respond on time...simply PM me.

Thanks
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by ceasare: 3:48pm On Apr 24, 2017
donbabade:

Sold

Is d 1.2 kva gen still available? Pics pls n last price urgently.
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by bleedingpile: 3:48pm On Apr 24, 2017
spiceeamiee:

haemorrhoidzkiller@gmail.com

Thanks
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by spiceeamiee(f): 4:18pm On Apr 24, 2017
Please check your mail sir

bleedingpile:

haemorrhoidzkiller@gmail.com

Thanks
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by bleedingpile: 4:23pm On Apr 24, 2017
spiceeamiee:
Please check your mail sir

I hope we are deal?

I will have it pick up next tomorrow.
Deal?

Will check now.

Thanks
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Nobody: 4:39pm On Apr 24, 2017
spiceeamiee:

sent you a pm
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Nobody: 4:47pm On Apr 24, 2017
bleedingpile:

I hope we are deal?

I will have it pick up next tomorrow.
Deal?

Will check now.

Thanks
What an opportunist you are! I made an effort to negotiate a deal and you just wanna reap off where you did not sow.
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Nobody: 4:48pm On Apr 24, 2017
ceasare:

Is d 1.2 kva gen still available? Pics pls n last price urgently.
I have a sumec firman 1.4kva generator if you're interested.

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Nobody: 4:52pm On Apr 24, 2017
kayzat:

Thanks for the gen baba. More blessing bro.
You're most welcome bro. God bless you too and your new business.
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by bleedingpile: 4:58pm On Apr 24, 2017
Cretaceous:

What an opportunist you are! I made an effort to negotiate a deal and you just wanna reap off where you did not sow.

Please. There would be no need for that, here is my early reply to her :

Thanks

Don't accuse me, please it's the choice of the seller.

But you can PM her for it,i will let it go.
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by AnaCheks(m): 5:06pm On Apr 24, 2017
Cretaceous:

Good one, price please
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by kayzat: 5:13pm On Apr 24, 2017
Cretaceous:
You're most welcome bro. God bless you too and your new business.

Amen and you too bro.
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by AnaCheks(m): 5:20pm On Apr 24, 2017
kayzat:

Amen and you too bro.
Is the second gen sold already?
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by kayzat: 5:23pm On Apr 24, 2017
bleedingpile:

I don't think what you did is right bro. he already struggled to arrive at a deal with the seller only for you to blow it open again. The seller may not want to accept his previous offer again because of you.

1 Like

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by kayzat: 5:25pm On Apr 24, 2017
AnaCheks:
Is the second gen sold already?

No . I bought the first gen so the second one is still available.
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by bleedingpile: 5:28pm On Apr 24, 2017
kayzat:

I don't think what you did is right bro. he already struggled to arrive at a deal with the seller only for you to blow it open again. The seller may not want to accept his previous offer again because of you.

This is an open market,forum I wouldn't have known nor follow his converse..with seller.
But now that he's pointed that out he can go ahead.

Ofcourse,the right and whom to sell to lies in the hand of the seller. So,please don't blame me for that as well. Above all,he can go ahead with now.

Thanks
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by bleedingpile: 5:38pm On Apr 24, 2017
Cretaceous:

PM her. I am letting go for you.

I don't want this minor thing escalated.

Happy patronage.

Cheers
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Nobody: 5:38pm On Apr 24, 2017
AnaCheks:
Good one, price please
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Nobody: 5:41pm On Apr 24, 2017
bleedingpile:

It's her choice true that but you preempted her. What would you do if you're in the seller's shoe? Accept the deal of course. You can have it bro. I didn't even see your post earlier, wouldn't have gone ahead to send the seller a pm.

You can have it bro.

Cheers
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Nobody: 5:43pm On Apr 24, 2017
kayzat:

Thanks for your concern bro. Let it slide. it's nothing.
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by bleedingpile: 5:44pm On Apr 24, 2017
Cretaceous:

It's her choice true that but you preempted her. What would you do if you're in the seller's shoe? Accept the deal of course. You can have it bro. I didn't even see your post earlier, wouldn't have gone ahead to send the seller a pm.

You can have it bro.

Cheers

It was a mistake on my side,i accepted,my bad.

Go ahead bro I can even PM you with her digit.
Pls do go ahead if I were in your shoe I would reacted even more than you did.
Cheers too, and good luck.
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by spiceeamiee(f): 7:45pm On Apr 24, 2017
@cretaceous and @bleedingpile I do not think there is a serious issue here, maybe a little misunderstanding. What I have sent in my email to both of you is the real situation of things. I was trying to speed up the process due to the emergency nature of things which was why I asked @cretaceous to send his email and when he did not respond on time I thought he was no longer interested and that was when i asked for @bleedingpile's email. I apologise if there is any misunderstanding.

The machine is still available for sale at 80k. Thanks

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by spiceeamiee(f): 7:58pm On Apr 24, 2017
That's not true sir. I requested for your email because I don't know how PM works. I replied your messaage to say i was willing to shave off 5k due to the emergency nature of things but the message did not deliver. That was when i contacted @bleedingpile. Please see proof

Cretaceous:

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by ceasare: 8:09pm On Apr 24, 2017
Cretaceous:

Is d gen a brand new one?
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Nobody: 8:17pm On Apr 24, 2017
spiceeamiee:
That's not true sir. I requested for your email because I don't know how PM works. I replied your messaage to say i was willing to shave off 5k due to the emergency nature of things but the message did not deliver. That was when i contacted @bleedingpile. Please see proof

No worries ma'am. You can let him have it.
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Nobody: 8:17pm On Apr 24, 2017
ceasare:

Is d gen a brand new one?
No, it's not
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by bleedingpile: 8:37pm On Apr 24, 2017
spiceeamiee:
@cretaceous and @bleedingpile I do not think there is a serious issue here, maybe a little misunderstanding. What I have sent in my email to both of you is the real situation of things. I was trying to speed up the process due to the emergency nature of things which was why I asked @cretaceous to send his email and when he did not respond on time I thought he was no longer interested and that was when i asked for @bleedingpile's email. I apologise if there is any misunderstanding.

The machine is still available for sale at 80k. Thanks

Thank you for the clarification,for identifying the fault and where it all got mixed up.

Thanks again, and I wish you good luck.
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Nobody: 8:57pm On Apr 24, 2017
Skyfornia:
This is a fairly used(tokunbo) 1.5kva Yamaha generator in good condition. Purely Japan product. Just put your fuel and you are good to go.

Price is 40k(slightly negotiable)
Location is Nkpor Anambra state
you are a comedian... 40k for this?

So if I offer you 40k,you will collect it?

1 Like

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by ceasare: 10:01pm On Apr 24, 2017
Cretaceous:

No, it's not

New 1 is btw 35-40k bros.i dont hv that kind money thats why am looking 4 used moreover are u lag based?
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Nobody: 10:44pm On Apr 24, 2017
ceasare:

New 1 is btw 35-40k bros.i dont hv that kind money thats why am looking 4 used moreover are u lag based?
That ain't true bro.. New one is around 60k if not more. Even the 1.1kva since is around 54k. You can check the price online.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (6258) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Unazzi, Fernando99, ozoneamani02(m), gift01, absky5(m), sofdoc1, wis3(m), omoskenso(m), lorhema(f), nikaShow(m), nasjeje, homez01 and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.