Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,164,219 members, 7,856,885 topics. Date: Tuesday, 11 June 2024 at 08:47 AM

House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! - Family (81) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! (6681598 Views)

House Clearance Sales, Abuja Only. / House Clearance Sales / House Clearance Sales!!!!!!!!! Everything must go for 250k (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (78) (79) (80) (81) (82) (83) (84) ... (6333) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by everfaithfulGod(f): 11:58am On Jan 26, 2018
ejire042:
Gas cooker for quick quick sale.
Cash needed tomorow.
Four face with oven.
Technogas
Everything working fine.
No space for it.

Price 28k
Call me on 08028503973
location pls?
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Laralag: 12:59pm On Jan 26, 2018
cmoney22222:
how much is the window unit?

Hii, the ac is 25k adaptor a give away to the buyer
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Laralag: 1:01pm On Jan 26, 2018
ladycomfort:

How much??

Stabilizer is 20k
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by cmoney22222: 1:06pm On Jan 26, 2018
whats the hp? i can do 15k cash

Laralag:

Hii, the ac is 25k adaptor a give away to the buyer
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Laralag: 1:58pm On Jan 26, 2018
cmoney22222:
whats the hp? i can do 15k cash

Its 1 hp.
Can do 20k last
Send me a whatsup message if still interested
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by sunnymighty(m): 2:13pm On Jan 26, 2018
emmanuelbrown26:

yes sir

Can i pay 10k? am in surulere, hope U are in lagos?
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by lobell: 5:02pm On Jan 26, 2018
It's almost here!

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by GRACEGLORY: 6:18pm On Jan 26, 2018
MODEL: UE40K5500

Extremely Clean

Smart TV, amazing picture quality and simple controls. They're just some of the fantastic features of the K5500 5 series 40" TV from Samsung.
Get access to high quality content through Samsung's unique Smart Hub, which makes this TV one of the smartest on the market.
See breathtakingly clear and realistic images for a truly immersive viewing experience thanks to a number of new technologies such as Ultra Clean View.

Has A Quad Core processor that makes browsing fast and fluid so you can access a range of content sources,
switch between apps, play online games and multi-task seamlessly from the Smart Hub.

Key Features

Screen Mirroring

Refresh Rate: 60 Hmz
Resolution: 1,920 × 1,080
Full HD Smart TV
Flat Screen
Smart TV
Freeview
HD Built-in
USB Playback
Wi-Fi built-in
Efficiency Class - A

3 x HDMI
2 x USB
1 x Digital Audio Out
1 x LAN

Et' cetera

Details: http://www.samsung.com/uk/tvs/full-hd-k5500/UE40K5500AKXXU/

Price: 170k. Negotiable

0803 054 6462

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by HIPROFILE(m): 11:39pm On Jan 26, 2018
Just see how lives are being wasted daily

NO MORE OPERATION PYTHON DANCE

NO MORE OPERATION CROCODILE TEARS

NO MORE OPERATION SHOOT AT SIGHT

NO MORE OPERATION IPOB MUST DIE

God always has his way of vindicating his people (the Igbo's) in this country.

During 2015 general elections they vehemently refused this man and even warned other ethnic groups not to bring this man ( BUHARI) Onboard the governance of this country but what did they get Insults and all manner of name tagging.

Igbo's did not support GEJ because he's from south south but because they knew that out of the two options presented to Nigerians Buhari can never be the president Nigerians clamoured for.

Unfortunately the west and southwest didn't see this perhaps they where blinded on the gift of vice president
Now just look at where we have found our dear country Nigeria.

Not even the fight against corruption as being the reason most voted buhari has been fought it has even waxed stronger..our understanding on fight against corruption is very different from buhari's view for him its a fight against anyone who opposes him and or his government.

Its unfortunate to note that upon all points used by buhari to campaign against the past government to the hopes of hungry Nigerians yearning for quality leadership has met dead point.

Not naira has regained strength over the green back ( dollar) or had equalled to a dollar as promised.

Not the oil subsidy has been stopped nor its proceeds used to improve infrastructure or has any refinery build or old ones revamped.

As dumb as the government is, in the fight against insurgency the insurgents themselves have just defaced into a new movement ( the herdsmen) and had continually carried out mayhem on innocent Nigerians and the government being overwhelmed by nepotism and ethnic bigotry has refused to see that boko haram which they fight had just metamorphosed into the killer herdsmen...this alone proved that our leaders in the present government are either unintelligent and clueless or just being naive and adamant. And rather they seek for land in each state across the nation so as to spread the massacre ....what a government.

Come to think of it why should the federal government seek land from states across the country when the land they seek for is not going to be used for government business purposes rather for the grazing of cattle's own by an insignificant fraction of Nigerians elites and their foot soldiers the Fulani's. Doesn't this act alone explains that there's more to this than we think??

Life of Nigerians had not improved in any way since the inception of this government.

National security has remained under a huge threat.

Even as oil price on international market continued gaining yet we keep buying oil products at exorbitant price that is if we don't get hit with scarcity of these products.

No capital project has been seen or carried out by this government so far. Poor infrastructural development.

The rate of international Borrowing has increased in buharis tenure.

Not even the restructuring which they also mentioned in their campaign points has been carried out but only to revisit that and setup a committee that would end up with unimplementable outcome and this is in a bid to deceive the people again.

Elder statesmen and even the wife of the president had noticed and also mentioned in several occasions that the government of Buhari has been hijacked by some cabals.

This government had always blamed the past administration for its failure to implement any good policy. And I ask my self if there has been no error in the system Nigerians wouldn't have voted in a new government they would rather continue with the flawless government then. So Buhari's government was only invited or rather employed by Nigerians to fix things rather than blame the past government which Nigerian already know are not good enough to fix Nigeria's problems.

Now we can all see how deceitful it is to say I BELONG TO EVERYBODY, I BELONG TO NO BODY.

2 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by emmanuelbrown26: 8:35am On Jan 27, 2018
sunnymighty:

Can i pay 10k? am in surulere, hope U are in lagos?
greetings sir, add 2k, making it 12k. This is direct from Washington DC

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by GRACEGLORY: 11:24am On Jan 27, 2018
emmanuelbrown26:

Where's the original picture?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by GRACEGLORY: 11:28am On Jan 27, 2018
High pile Hand made Centre Rugs U. K and Turkey made

Clean rugs, don't need dry cleaning and never been dry cleaned

Size: 7/6

Price: 20k each

0803 054 6462

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by gmajor10(m): 1:55pm On Jan 27, 2018
emmanuelbrown26:

Snap the pic of the wristwatch if you mean business, then we'll talk.

2 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Oliviaxx(f): 3:50pm On Jan 27, 2018
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by emmanuelbrown26: 4:13pm On Jan 27, 2018
gmajor10:

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by emmanuelbrown26: 4:23pm On Jan 27, 2018
gmajor10:

take it!!!!! Direct from US

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by emmanuelbrown26: 4:29pm On Jan 27, 2018
GRACEGLORY:

Where's the original picture?
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by bitingcool: 4:32pm On Jan 27, 2018
For sale... Kids event planning items

1. Candy floss machine 80k
2. Popcorn machine 15k
3. Medium size bouncy castle 350k
4. New mid size swimming pool 60k
5. 3 water balls @ 150k
6. Large bounce and slide bouncy castle 500k
7. 4 in 1 frame for cake
backdrop..6 ft 30k
8. Big size cooler 10k
9. 6 pieces of reusable Multicolor table cover 6k
10. Large Popcorn buckets 10k

Start a profitable business for yourself or your madam with this...it's a Verry lucrative business...

1 Like

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by bitingcool: 7:19pm On Jan 27, 2018
Oliviaxx:

Is the microwave still available?

Yes. It's 10k
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by bitingcool: 7:41pm On Jan 27, 2018
Hi great People,

Baby cot with mattress and unused bedsheets 40k
12 step wooden shoe rack 25k
Large 400litre Scanfrost deepfreezer with 1year warranty remaining 190k
Water dispenser 40k
ItalianTable top gas cooker 15k
2 Children car seat 10k each 
Curtains. .60k
2 standing Fan. 8k each
1 Center rug 15k 
Vacuum cleaner 35k
Avent Microwave baby bottle sterilizer 15k
2 Electric jug 3k each
Toddler piano 10k
Baby rocker 15k
LG TV Stand 20k
Kenwood rice cooker 15k
Dstv Explorer 30k
09' Toyota Rav4. 2.5m
Beverage dispenser10k
Mortar and pestle 10k
139/55 lg TV still with 2yrs warranty 280k
1 very large patterned room rug 30k
Free Clothing for charity 10-22year old clothes. Free

All items are guaranteed and in excellent condition. Pls call 07056651784. Thanks.
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by enque(f): 8:45pm On Jan 27, 2018
bitingcool:
Hi great People,

Water dispenser 40k
Curtains. .60k
2 standing Fan. 8k each
1 Center rug 15k 
Vacuum cleaner 35k
2 Electric jug 3k each
Toddler piano 10k
Baby rocker 15k
LG TV Stand 20k
Kenwood rice cooker 15k
Dstv Explorer 30k
09' Toyota Rav4. 2.5m
Beverage dispenser10k
Mortar and pestle 10k

All items are guaranteed and in excellent condition. Pls call 07056651784. Thanks.

Pls can I see a pic of d car seat
Need 1 for a 1yr+
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Nobody: 8:53pm On Jan 27, 2018
bitingcool:
Hi great People,

Please, interested in this. We run a small charity initiative. I also have a friend in another state who runs similar initiative.
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by bitingcool: 9:54pm On Jan 27, 2018
sammydirectly:

Please, interested in this. We run a small charity initiative. I also have a friend in another state who runs similar initiative.

Okay. Pls contact so we can conclude
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by chiobich: 10:42am On Jan 28, 2018
Good day guys. Does anyone have a good fairly used 32" TV for sale. It should be in good working condition. Edakun, epp me. Thanks.
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Nobody: 12:25pm On Jan 28, 2018
chiobich:
Good day guys. Does anyone have a good fairly used 32" TV for sale. It should be in good working condition. Edakun, epp me. Thanks.

I have a 32 inch LG tv for sale. It's in perfect working order.
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by kemspec(m): 3:50pm On Jan 28, 2018
how much and location..
Winning01:

I have a 32 inch LG tv for sale. It's in perfect working order.
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by wordbank(m): 6:26pm On Jan 28, 2018
GRACEGLORY:
MODEL: UE40K5500

Extremely Clean

Smart TV, amazing picture quality and simple controls. They're just some of the fantastic features of the K5500 5 series 40" TV from Samsung.
Get access to high quality content through Samsung's unique Smart Hub, which makes this TV one of the smartest on the market.
See breathtakingly clear and realistic images for a truly immersive viewing experience thanks to a number of new technologies such as Ultra Clean View.

Has A Quad Core processor that makes browsing fast and fluid so you can access a range of content sources,
switch between apps, play online games and multi-task seamlessly from the Smart Hub.

Key Features

Screen Mirroring

Refresh Rate: 60 Hmz
Resolution: 1,920 × 1,080
Full HD Smart TV
Flat Screen
Smart TV
Freeview
HD Built-in
USB Playback
Wi-Fi built-in
Efficiency Class - A

3 x HDMI
2 x USB
1 x Digital Audio Out
1 x LAN

Et' cetera

Details: http://www.samsung.com/uk/tvs/full-hd-k5500/UE40K5500AKXXU/

Price: 170k. Negotiable

0803 054 6462
Brand new is sold at 145k
Can we deal at 90k?
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Nobody: 6:28pm On Jan 28, 2018
kemspec:
how much and location.. .

Can we chat on WhatsApp? My number is on my profile.
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by wordbank(m): 6:31pm On Jan 28, 2018
bitingcool:
Hi great People,

Water dispenser 40k
Curtains. .60k
2 standing Fan. 8k each
1 Center rug 15k 
Vacuum cleaner 35k
2 Electric jug 3k each
Toddler piano 10k
Baby rocker 15k
LG TV Stand 20k
Kenwood rice cooker 15k
Dstv Explorer 30k
09' Toyota Rav4. 2.5m
Beverage dispenser10k
Mortar and pestle 10k

Can I see the pic of the LG tv?
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Nobody: 7:34pm On Jan 28, 2018
Few months old Laptop for sale.
Fujitsu A Series Laptop.
Model: AH530
3 USB ports
Windows 7.
Spill Resistant Keyboard.
Webcam
Bluetooth.
Wireless network (Wi-Fi)
Battery life: 3-5 hours depending on usage.
232 hard disk
2GB Ram.
64-bit Operating System
Price 60k(negotiable)
My number is in my signature
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Nobody: 7:36pm On Jan 28, 2018
Pix

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by bitingcool: 8:14pm On Jan 28, 2018
wordbank:

Can I see the pic of the LG tv?

There it is. 55inch smart tv. Hdmi. 1 month old. Purchased December 2017. Warranty very much intact

(1) (2) (3) ... (78) (79) (80) (81) (82) (83) (84) ... (6333) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Braingerous, herkeem, toscotech(m), anuoreangel(f) and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.