Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,195 members, 7,953,704 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 12:07 AM

House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! - Family (925) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! (7104715 Views)

House Clearance Sales, Abuja Only. / House Clearance Sales / House Clearance Sales!!!!!!!!! Everything must go for 250k (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (922) (923) (924) (925) (926) (927) (928) ... (6544) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Juliearth(f): 4:49am On Dec 25, 2019
nonny400:

I think you're very silly. Please any available mod should ban this moniker. You can't take people for granted here with your stupid attitude.

Clearance bae is pissed.
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Juliearth(f): 4:50am On Dec 25, 2019
ItzBabyBlimz:

Easy on her with the insults oo pls.

I honestly don't blame the people insulting her.
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Juliearth(f): 4:52am On Dec 25, 2019
ItzBabyBlimz:

Don't come here and vent ur frustrated life.I wish both happens to you..so you know how it feels.

Don't support a person you cannot vouch for unless if you are the anoura girl. Maybe you are new on this thread.

4 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Juliearth(f): 4:54am On Dec 25, 2019
Sanchez01:

So you are the alternate of the snobbish human being? How nice. I ran a reverse image search on the sneakers early this morning and saw most of them return results from Konga with higher prices and it has left me wondering... It is either you are trying to run a super smart scam or that you are up to no good.

I have every reason to be pained at this point. Showed fiancée the images and she pointed to about two, only for me to realize that the individual doesn't take calls but comes online and pretend to be a seller.

Dominique... We have a potential scam concern here. Thanks.

It won't be wrong to tag her a scam.

PS
You can still please your fiancé. Some people mentioned a few places in Lagos where the Shoes can be sourced for.
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by chocho1: 5:51am On Dec 25, 2019
Clean and used iphone 5s...25k...comes with original charger.No faults at all..16GB
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Nobody: 7:14am On Dec 25, 2019
Juliearth:

Don't support a person you cannot vouch for unless if you are the anoura girl. Maybe you are new on this thread.

I did not in anyway support her..was only concerned about the bashing she was receiving
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by awesomemrs: 7:38am On Dec 25, 2019
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by oladipuposadeeq(m): 7:57am On Dec 25, 2019
Juliearth:

So I took the Bull by the horn and showcased some of these shoes on a platform I frequent. A few people showed interest, but aunty was MIA. I had to quickly refund these people their money lest they tagged me a scammer. To think that I mailed her before, called texted her after and she couldn't even reply still hurts.
haba you would gone to the market yourself and pack dozens upon dozens at arena market or aspander market depending on the one closer to you.
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by GRACEGLORY: 8:11am On Dec 25, 2019
GRACEGLORY:
More details here: https://www.nairaland.com/4403197/xmas-sales-foreign-neatly-used/89#84982792

Model: UB40EC591

EUropean Version

Extremely Clean!!!

Wi-Fi
HDMI Input3
USB2
CI Slot

More pixels: 3840×2160 4K

Price: 85K (Slightly Negotiable)

Power consumption in operation: 90W

Delivery Nationwide

Contact
Call: 08030546462
WhatsApp: https:///2348030546462?

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by kiekie1(m): 9:06am On Dec 25, 2019
May your world be filled with warmth and good cheer this Holy season, and throughout the year. Wish you a Merry Christmas and may this festival bring abundant joy and happiness in your life ! The true heart of Christmas is one of wonder and warmth. MERRY CHRISTMAS From Smartcell Global Services .

1 Like

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by iamoyindamola(m): 9:28am On Dec 25, 2019
oladipuposadeeq:
haba you would gone to the market yourself and pack dozens upon dozens at arena market or aspander market depending on the one closer to you.
Went to arena yesterday saw oversized there.
No 40-42

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by busar(m): 9:58am On Dec 25, 2019
iamoyindamola:
No 40-42
what was the cost?
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by iamoyindamola(m): 10:01am On Dec 25, 2019
busar:
what was the cost?
Didn't buy cos my size wasn't there
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by oladipuposadeeq(m): 10:19am On Dec 25, 2019
iamoyindamola:
No 40-42
i dont know if its how u held it close to the camera the footwear con big like molue.

6 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by ebikay: 10:22am On Dec 25, 2019
Clearance sale. KIA Sedona 2007

#1.2m

Call 09051668091

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by iamoyindamola(m): 10:34am On Dec 25, 2019
oladipuposadeeq:
i dont know if its how u held it close to the camera the footwear con big like molue.
lmaooooooo grin
Exactly if I had seen my size yesterday I wasn't going to buy it, too big
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by nonny400(m): 10:48am On Dec 25, 2019
Juliearth:

Clearance bae is pissed.

She said "clearance bae"... Hahahahahaha. This lady ehn..
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Juliearth(f): 12:31pm On Dec 25, 2019
nonny400:

She said "clearance bae"... Hahahahahaha. This lady ehn..

LOL! cool
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Juliearth(f): 12:37pm On Dec 25, 2019
oladipuposadeeq:

My brother, I am not based in Lagos and shoes like this in a good grade are hard to see.
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Prymestrr(m): 2:50pm On Dec 25, 2019
oladipuposadeeq:
you will get it in arena market or are you not in lagos? If you are not, I could help you get it but you would bear the logistics.
Where is Arena market located please?
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by slimmaintenance(m): 3:02pm On Dec 25, 2019
ItzBabyBlimz:

I did not in anyway support her..was only concerned about the bashing she was receiving

She deserves any bashing she receives. Even when she said she is at yaba, informed her I am also at yaba, let me come and pick them, for where, bring for me, nebekwanu, and she stopped picking calls for days. Even chat , she claimed blind,deaf and dumb to all the calls bad chats

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by suco01(m): 3:03pm On Dec 25, 2019
iamoyindamola:
No 40-42

small sizes on most of these sneakers are produced in very little quantity
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by suco01(m): 3:05pm On Dec 25, 2019
Prymestrr:
oshodi
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by oladipuposadeeq(m): 3:05pm On Dec 25, 2019
Prymestrr:

Oshodi, but where are you coming from?
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Prymestrr(m): 3:17pm On Dec 25, 2019
oladipuposadeeq:
Oshodi, but where are you coming from?
From Ajah.
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by oladipuposadeeq(m): 3:25pm On Dec 25, 2019
Prymestrr:

From Ajah.
haaaaaaaa that one na something ooooooo. If you are not driving, take a bus from ajah going to Oshodi and drop at Oshodi isale. You will alight close to a flyover, from there ask anyone mostly those traders most preferably females that they shld describe how you will get to arena. It's about 12-15mins walk depending on how u pace. And also be very vigilant in Oshodi and shine your eyes very well na festive season we dey ooooo.

1 Like

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Prymestrr(m): 3:29pm On Dec 25, 2019
ItzBabyBlimz:

Repent from? You see those hands that are itching you to keep typing bullsh!t eh..I'll teach u a lesson u won't 4get hurriedly
This is a bold threat. Hope you'll be this bold when you're called to defend the statement in real life
ItzBabyBlimz:

U're lucky you are faceless
Going by this, I really hope that for your sake, you don't dabble in black magic as someone hinted on here.

2 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Prymestrr(m): 3:31pm On Dec 25, 2019
oladipuposadeeq:
haaaaaaaa that one na something ooooooo. If you are not driving, take a bus from ajah going to Oshodi and drop at Oshodi isale. You will alight close to a flyover, from there ask anyone mostly those traders most preferably females that they shld describe how you will get to arena. It's about 12-15mins walk depending on how u pace. And also be very vigilant in Oshodi and shine your eyes very well na festive season we dey ooooo.
Lol...very helpful mate. Thanks and merry christmas.
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Juliearth(f): 3:37pm On Dec 25, 2019
Prymestrr:

This is a bold threat. Hope you'll be this bold when you're called to defend the statement in real life

Going by this, I really hope that for your sake, you don't dabble in black magic as someone hinted on here.

Huh! Black magic?
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Prymestrr(m): 3:39pm On Dec 25, 2019
Juliearth:

Huh! Black magic?
It's a possibility. Desperate people can be truly desperate.

1 Like

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Nobody: 4:16pm On Dec 25, 2019
slimmaintenance:

She deserves any bashing she receives. Even when she said she is at yaba, informed her I am also at yaba, let me come and pick them, for where, bring for me, nebekwanu, and she stopped picking calls for days. Even chat , she claimed blind,deaf and dumb to all the calls bad chats

Haaaa I dun comot hand oo
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Nobody: 4:19pm On Dec 25, 2019
Prymestrr:

Are u done?

(1) (2) (3) ... (922) (923) (924) (925) (926) (927) (928) ... (6544) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Lamzee(m), united4men, Allansmith, Supreme145(m), Bryancrox(m), Adexvivacity(m), sbenjy(m) and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.