Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,159 members, 7,818,528 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:59 PM

House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! - Family (982) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! (6426047 Views)

House Clearance Sales, Abuja Only. / House Clearance Sales / House Clearance Sales!!!!!!!!! Everything must go for 250k (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (979) (980) (981) (982) (983) (984) (985) ... (6258) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by taskcompleteng: 12:27pm On Jan 22, 2020
polimaf:
How much for center rug and TV stand?

Rug 20k
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by biggboy(m): 12:32pm On Jan 22, 2020
ElonMosque:
Need money. If you’re size 47-50 and male you could buy this pair of leather Brian Cress boots from me. I’m size 45 and my leg is floating inside the DAMN boot. I think 3k is fair.
Highly interested. Please confirm your location
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by bimsalee: 12:56pm On Jan 22, 2020
Give me ur whatsapp number[quote author=philip0906 post=86005891][/quote]
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Mzflexydeeva(f): 1:03pm On Jan 22, 2020
Gentlerespect76:

How much is the cost of each? You did not say.
the green size 30 3,000
the other 2 size 27 and 28 5500
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by peteruuu(m): 1:03pm On Jan 22, 2020
bimsalee:
Samsung s7 edge duos with working fingerprint 32g internal memory very clean , working perfectly , call me or Whatsapp 08168064058-location V/I or chevron , price 59k slightly negotiable

I have a Samsung J7 neo phone(very neat), with the back nylon. Can i swap and add a token along with it?
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Mzflexydeeva(f): 1:06pm On Jan 22, 2020
Ias1:
where in Lagos?
still interested
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by kitsall123: 1:13pm On Jan 22, 2020
New Luxury Marks and spencer shirt for sale
Price is 3000 naira.
Size is 15 and 1/2.
Location is Gbagada.
080*916*22787

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Trippledots(m): 1:25pm On Jan 22, 2020
uliyaah:
LoL, the fact that I could fix my stuffs or set up stuffs doesn't make up for that o, do you know if I'm a witch in reality? cheesy

No be lie.. You fit be witch laidis oh. undecided grin
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by ElonMosque(m): 1:25pm On Jan 22, 2020
biggboy:
Highly interested. Please confirm your location

Iyana Ipaja , Lagos
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Trippledots(m): 1:35pm On Jan 22, 2020
uliyaah:
I didnt really leave the pick up thread, I was there for personal sourcing then and not to run as a business, I check in to keep up with cost and trend sha.
And then when Clone disappeared, the whole thing just seemed like nightmare to many of us, my money no dey sha.

I used to visit that pickup thread before, and this clone name rings a bell. E scam people later?? shocked
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Trippledots(m): 1:44pm On Jan 22, 2020
uliyaah:
Prepaid meter area or postpaid, my area is currently barely 10/7 and those idiots have increased eletricity bill to 16k for last month.

Lol.... Who get hand de complain say no glove.

If i see 5/7 i will kill cow for the manager in charge of my area. But to be fair sha, na 5h per month i de pay. Na solar de survive me.
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Trippledots(m): 1:46pm On Jan 22, 2020
taskcompleteng:
Few month old LG Smart TV model. 49 inches 100k

Sound system with woofer and all accessories

Center Rug

TV Stand

Location Ajah

Swap with 43" panasonic flat screen and small cash for the tv?
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by polimaf(m): 1:49pm On Jan 22, 2020
uliyaah:
Me alone, 10 in october, 14 in november, and boom, 16 in december, for each one of the 3 flats in our house. I dont even want to stress it, I will be paying them 5k monthly, that's all.

Even at 5k, it's very high.... When the light is not 20/7 Mbanu... I can't do such
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by owolabiza(m): 1:51pm On Jan 22, 2020
owolabiza:
Open box samsung gear Vr.

Awoof deal for 7k.

Holla at 07065729525.

Still available

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Nobody: 1:52pm On Jan 22, 2020

1 Like

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Nobody: 1:53pm On Jan 22, 2020

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by 2dmax(m): 2:00pm On Jan 22, 2020
Kleenatics:

Brand new Nexus split AC 1hp nx-msaf 9000 cr with/kit for sale.

See Jiji prices : https:///asokoro/home-appliances/nexus-1hp-split-air-conditioner-installationkit-nx-msaf9000cr-white-2zOMP4GiX3Dlo1inyTNvpblK.html?lid=VWlhWNBrhkzpAx65&cur_pos=16&pos=16&ads_count=77&ads_per_page=32&page=1

Selling for N55,000 only.

Location is Akute, Close to Ojodu-berger

35k and i will come pick up
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by 2dmax(m): 2:01pm On Jan 22, 2020
george31:
2.8 kva. price 55k.

45k is fair and I am interested to pick up NOW.
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Nobody: 2:02pm On Jan 22, 2020
2dmax:

35k and i will come pick up

It's brand new sir. Never used/opened.
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Nobody: 2:07pm On Jan 22, 2020

1 Like 1 Share

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Nobody: 2:08pm On Jan 22, 2020

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by iraseotoikhila(m): 2:44pm On Jan 22, 2020
RELOCATION CLEARANCE SALES!
15' LG TV/MONITOR with Remote, Stand & Antenna (#17,000),
31/2 *6 Mouka Mattress (#17,000). Location is LSDPC Estate Ogba. Pls call 08030450850 & free transport if you stay around

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by taskcompleteng: 3:02pm On Jan 22, 2020
Trippledots:

Swap with 43" panasonic flat screen and small cash for the tv?

Relocation sales clearly written not swap
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by sod09(m): 3:29pm On Jan 22, 2020
owolabiza:

Still available
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by philip0906(m): 3:39pm On Jan 22, 2020
uliyaah:
The thing don taya me o, I am only trying to do what is right so that the person that rents the place when I leave will not have problem, how the hell do they expect me to be paying 16k monthlhly in a room and parlour of same amount monthly.

Request for prepaid, no update on it, their facebook page is raining curses and strong abuse, so they dont even care about their image online, no form of cyber court can affect a body that doesnt care about customer care.

I don't understand. Is the 16k monthly for the whole building or just your room and parlour? Are you producing anything in the house?

If it's true, then there is something wrong somewhere...Your apartment is either owing accumulated bills and there's an agreement to offset with that amount monthly. Because that's the only plausible reason why you didn't take their wire and hang on their neck when they come with their bills
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by uliyaah(f): 3:47pm On Jan 22, 2020
individual, not the whole house.

No accumulated bill, just before we got to the house, the landlord requested for meters for each apartment, paid and was expecting them to bring it, then nothing till we got there, the request for 3 meters made IKEDC create 3 account numbers for us, and started billing each apartment individually, even though they didn't bring the prepaid till they handed the whole thing over to MAP and those one said we have to pay newly for another.

So instead of 1 estimated bill for the house and we all share it, our house has been receiving 3 bills, but it was no ish as it was arount 2k back in 2016, till it was going up gradually.
We went to their office and they were saying there's nothing they can do about it, the kind of nonsense they say that makes you wanna break theri head like, did you even think before speaking?
A friend at their headquaters is helping with the prepaid sha.

philip0906:

I don't understand. Is the 16k monthly for the whole building or just your room and parlour? Are you producing anything in the house?

If it's true, then there is something wrong somewhere...Your apartment is either owing accumulated bills and there's an agreement to offset with that amount monthly. Because that's the only plausible reason why you didn't take their wire and hang on their neck when they come with their bills

1 Like

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by chukwugoziegi: 3:49pm On Jan 22, 2020
taskcompleteng:

Rug 20k

20k for center Rug? angry angry

4 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Avast(m): 3:50pm On Jan 22, 2020
philip0906:

Lol, mortuary bill
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by chukwugoziegi: 3:51pm On Jan 22, 2020
uliyaah:
individual, not the whole house.

No accumulated bill, just before we got to the house, the landlord requested for meters for each apartment, paid and was expecting them to bring it, then nothing till we got there, the request for 3 meters made IKEDC create 3 account numbers for us, and started billing each apartment individually, even though they didn't bring the prepaid till they handed the whole thing over to MAP and those one said we have to pay newly for another.

So instead of 1 estimated bill for the house and we all share it, our house has been receiving 3 bills, but it was no ish as it was arount 2k back in 2016, till it was going up gradually.
We went to their office and they were saying there's nothing they can do about it, the kind of nonsense they say that makes you wanna break theri head like, did you even think before speaking?
A friend at their headquaters is helping with the prepaid sha.

Don't mind those bloody liars, there is something you can do. If you threaten to write to NERC, all that rubbish billing will stop. You can go to NERC and take it up yourself. 16k is wayyyyyyy too much.
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by uliyaah(f): 4:00pm On Jan 22, 2020
They know a lot of people dont have the time to treat their Bleep up, as many na office worker, and they will claim their CS doesnt work on saturdays.

The other time they came days before payment due date, I told them to not try that nonsense or climb our pole to cut any wire, how do you come before due date and want to disconnect, just because they know not many people know these things.
The most annoying part is us an an individual, they know what they are doing is not right but still do it anyway without any remorse.

chukwugoziegi:

Don't mind those bloody liars, there is something you can do. If you threaten to write to NERC, all that rubbish billing will stop. You can go to NERC and take it up yourself. 16k is wayyyyyyy too much.
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Youngsage: 4:12pm On Jan 22, 2020
Youngsage:

Good day fam,

A friend of mine got this lovely pair of leather shoes but they don't fit perfectly so it's now up for sale.

Brand new, never been used. Original price was 25k but shoot your offers at me.

Sex: female
Color: white

HMU if interested/whatsapp o9o3....374...18...35ive

Make that statement today ladies.. Let your feet do the talking wink

size is 39/40

Brand: custom made, made in Nigeria.

o9o3....374...18...35ive

Going...! Come and buy kiss
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by temmie24(f): 4:42pm On Jan 22, 2020
Marks and Spencer genuine suede,brand new.Give away price 22k,size 45. Location is Lagos.Whatsapp 08064929464

(1) (2) (3) ... (979) (980) (981) (982) (983) (984) (985) ... (6258) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: SamuelLoch, vyncentino(m), saxwizard(m), fairy88, ebab(m), kinglee007(m) and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.