Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,239 members, 7,818,814 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:34 AM

See The List Of Longest Serving African Leaders - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / See The List Of Longest Serving African Leaders (965 Views)

List Of Longest-ruling Non-royal National Leaders Since 1900 / Deposed African Leaders And Where They Are Now / Lady Raped And Beheaded In Congo For Serving Forbidden Fish To Rebels (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See The List Of Longest Serving African Leaders by 9jantatainment: 4:51am On Jan 24, 2017
In the lists of the world’s 20 longest serving leaders who are still in power, Africa boasts 10. One thing’s definitely for sure: Power is addictive. Whether we love them or not, this addiction can never be a good thing.

For more, visit http://www.portalnigeria.com/longest-serving-african-leaders/

Re: See The List Of Longest Serving African Leaders by jcflex(m): 4:56am On Jan 24, 2017
They are power drunk
Re: See The List Of Longest Serving African Leaders by Vanpascore(m): 4:58am On Jan 24, 2017
J
Re: See The List Of Longest Serving African Leaders by femolacqua(m): 6:10am On Jan 24, 2017
Africa Na only you waka come, una wan rule till thy kingdom come.
Re: See The List Of Longest Serving African Leaders by Nobody: 6:31am On Jan 24, 2017
The Angolan president is good for that country. They should not risk by electing an unknown. Just like Rwanda.
Re: See The List Of Longest Serving African Leaders by EniHolar(f): 6:34am On Jan 24, 2017
Hmmmm...
Re: See The List Of Longest Serving African Leaders by oloriooko(m): 6:40am On Jan 24, 2017
African leaders rule like animals uncoordinatedly chaotic and selfish
Re: See The List Of Longest Serving African Leaders by Nobody: 11:58am On Jan 24, 2017
Muafrika2:
The Angolan president is good for that country. They should not risk by electing an unknown. Just like Rwanda.
I have always admire the Angola president,his photos and biography is on my phone gallery.I just love his calm and quiet nature.
what do like about him?

Re: See The List Of Longest Serving African Leaders by Nobody: 6:56pm On Jan 24, 2017
tommyken:

I have always admire the Angola president,his photos and biography is on my phone gallery.I just love his calm and quiet nature.
what do like about him?
The country is doing well. It's development in the last few years is very notable.

The advantage of long standing African leaders is that they tend to unify various ethnic communities. New faces always exploit ethnic differences to get to power and to loot in their first few years.
Re: See The List Of Longest Serving African Leaders by RMClub: 7:06pm On Jan 27, 2017
EniHolar:
Hmmmm...
Hi Eni!
Re: See The List Of Longest Serving African Leaders by seunny4lif(m): 8:22pm On Jan 27, 2017
cool cool
Angola is far better than the rest
Libya was the best before the killing of Gadaffi
But it's Angola now
That's country is really beautiful
Re: See The List Of Longest Serving African Leaders by EniHolar(f): 1:50pm On Jan 28, 2017
RMClub:

Hi Eni!

Hi Clubby
Re: See The List Of Longest Serving African Leaders by RMClub: 10:57pm On Feb 04, 2017
EniHolar:

Hi Clubby
How re you doing pretty miss? sorry for the late reply.

(1) (Reply)

Trump Impeachment Is Looking Real / Kabul Attack: Watch The Moments Taliban Carrying Out Deadly Attack (graphical) / Fighting Election Results, Trump Employs A New Weapon: The Government

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.