Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,445 members, 7,819,646 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:53 PM

The Heart Of Men, Ghollywood Movie - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / The Heart Of Men, Ghollywood Movie (5926 Views)

Why Ghollywood Is The Worst Movie Industry Ever... / Nollywood Movie "modupe Temi" Vs. Ghollywood Movie "why Marry" / Nollywood Not Better Than Ghollywood — Yvonne Nelson (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Heart Of Men, Ghollywood Movie by abishegs: 4:09pm On Nov 29, 2009
hey everyone, just wondering if u've seen the movie, "The heart of men", the fil is quite nice, but i dnt think the sex scenes were neccessary, i luv it tho but just thot its just nt neccessary, anybodying thinking like me?
Re: The Heart Of Men, Ghollywood Movie by walakolobo: 4:19pm On Nov 29, 2009
thats your opinion.
Re: The Heart Of Men, Ghollywood Movie by Afam4eva(m): 4:38pm On Nov 29, 2009
Which one be Ghollywood again?
Re: The Heart Of Men, Ghollywood Movie by abishegs: 4:41pm On Nov 29, 2009
ghollywood is ghana , its a ghanian muvie, its a nyc film, a must see, loads of sex scene for pron viewers, lol
Re: The Heart Of Men, Ghollywood Movie by mikkyphp(m): 9:12am On Dec 03, 2009
Nice plot centred around sex and the insincerity of men and women alike.Revenge,Betrayal and back stabbing, lol. i dont think NIgerians are liberal enuff for sex scenes like that.
Re: The Heart Of Men, Ghollywood Movie by THEAMAKA3(f): 2:36am On Dec 04, 2009
heart of men was garbage! i dont recommend anyone watch it.
it was a complete was of time with a bad ending.
and also this movie was done by bollywood before, and then into a yoruba movie, and now into a gollywood movie.
ghanaians are KNOWN for copying every good storyline they get most of the time from nollywood.
crappy movie.
the only thing i liked was the high quality.
Re: The Heart Of Men, Ghollywood Movie by mikkyphp(m): 10:52am On Dec 04, 2009
lol, never knew the story wasn't original. i only watched it because of the hype on nairaland. it's better than nollywood standard, and they do stuff that can\t happen in nollywood.
Re: The Heart Of Men, Ghollywood Movie by THEAMAKA3(f): 1:52pm On Dec 04, 2009
mikkyphp:

lol, never knew the story wasn't original. i only watched it because of the hype on nairaland. it's better than nollywood standard, and they do stuff that can\t happen in nollywood.
ill have to disagree.
they have better quality and better looking scenes, thats it!
as far as acting talents, they are way behind and everything about it was poorly exectued.
nice quality, and thats as far as it goes.
Re: The Heart Of Men, Ghollywood Movie by chika98: 4:13pm On Dec 04, 2009
why call it "gollywood" that alone hurts my ears!
Re: The Heart Of Men, Ghollywood Movie by Nobody: 4:54pm On Dec 04, 2009
go to Ghanna forum and ask for useless scene

what are you even going here, they said [b]ghanna [/b]is good go back to Kumasi faaaaaaaa
Re: The Heart Of Men, Ghollywood Movie by Nobody: 11:14pm On Dec 04, 2009
One of the crappest movies I ever did see cheesy
Re: The Heart Of Men, Ghollywood Movie by ponytail: 2:48am On Dec 05, 2009
The producers were definitely trying to achieve something new, the plot was quite disorganized, which sort of lends credence to the statement that the film is not original - because there were definitely a lot of loose ends, probably as a result of trying to amend and adapt an old script. The intimacy scenes served no real purpose, some of the acting was over-emphasized and quite a number of the actors were out of sync with each other. Combined effect - practically all of the suspense was eliminated.

Having said that - Majid is so, so, so so so fine!!!!!!!
Re: The Heart Of Men, Ghollywood Movie by mikkyphp(m): 9:35am On Dec 05, 2009
THE-AMAKA:

ill have to disagree.
they have better quality and better looking scenes, thats it!
as far as acting talents, they are way behind and everything about it was poorly exectued.
nice quality, and thats as far as it goes.
If a movie has better quality and better looking scenes, and of course better spoken english than nollywood ibo accented actor/actresses, what else is there apart from quality of actors that nollywood can boast of?
nollywood= 1/5
LOL

True, i think the directors overemphasized on the sex scenes. like the irate ex girlfriend having a revenge on that guy by initiating a party? i was like WTF!
Re: The Heart Of Men, Ghollywood Movie by THEAMAKA3(f): 12:06pm On Dec 05, 2009
mikkyphp:

If a movie has better quality and better looking scenes, and of course better spoken english than nollywood ibo accented actor/actresses, what else is there apart from quality of actors that nollywood can boast of?
nollywood= 1/5
LOL

True, i think the directors overemphasized on the intimacy scenes. like the irate ex girlfriend having a revenge on that guy by initiating a triple sin? i was like WTF!
excuse me? how is having a nollywood "igbo" accent bad?
noooo . . . these people in gollywood (nadia most of the time) put on FAKE american accents. instead of being proud of where they are from they try to talk like theyre from somewhere else.
actually gollywood =0.5/5
i dont see how having an igbo accent is bad. its cultural and its who they are. are you trying to say that after being born in nigeria, they shouldnt talk like that because there is something bad? are they supposed to be trying to sound like westerners since they are so much better than us? cause i really dont see your point.
having a higher quality in your movie doesnt = a better movie.
the scenes were poorly exectuted, and half assed talent, and the storyline was hard to follow cause a lot of it didnt make sense. the movie was really a waste of time.
Re: The Heart Of Men, Ghollywood Movie by ponytail: 5:38pm On Dec 05, 2009
Actually Ghollywood is not so bad - have you seen 'The Perfect Picture'?
Re: The Heart Of Men, Ghollywood Movie by THEAMAKA3(f): 5:46pm On Dec 05, 2009
no, i shoud check it out.
gollywood isnt THAT bad, but there are reasons why i dont like it too much. some of the reasons are. . .
i said this on another thread, they lack talents!!!!!!!!!!! shocked shocked shocked shocked
i can only remember 9 people that act in their industry and they usually the same 9 people that occupy all the movies.
same people, with no talent = wack industry.
Re: The Heart Of Men, Ghollywood Movie by ponytail: 5:48pm On Dec 05, 2009
lol! Check out Perfect Picture, its a refreshing change from the regular, and Chris Attoh is so so so so fine!
Re: The Heart Of Men, Ghollywood Movie by THEAMAKA3(f): 5:49pm On Dec 05, 2009
ponytail:

lol! Check out Perfect Picture, its a refreshing change from the regular, and Chris Attoh is so so so so fine!
who is Chris Attoh?
i hope he is a new fresh face and a new talent.
im tired of seeing the same people.
is it on youtube? or is there a site i have to go to?
Re: The Heart Of Men, Ghollywood Movie by ponytail: 5:53pm On Dec 05, 2009
Its on Youtube but of course its in bits and pieces. Chris Attoh is the guy in the wheel chair in Tinsel. He's a considerably new face. I should warn that you are going to see Jackie Appiah but there's another young actress that practically stole it from her.
Re: The Heart Of Men, Ghollywood Movie by THEAMAKA3(f): 5:56pm On Dec 05, 2009
ponytail:

Its on Youtube but of course its in bits and pieces. Chris Attoh is the guy in the wheel chair in Tinsel. He's a considerably new face. I should warn that you are going to see Jackie Appiah but there's another young actress that practically stole it from her.
i have no problem with jackie. its only her and majid that i like, the rest are KILLING ME!!
its on youtube? thats usually where i watch my movies, thanks!! im gonna watch it now.
and a young actress that almost stole it from Jackie? waaaa? huh??
im def gonna watch this.
ill come back with my opinion in a bit! smiley
Re: The Heart Of Men, Ghollywood Movie by ponytail: 5:57pm On Dec 05, 2009
lol! 'see' u later
Re: The Heart Of Men, Ghollywood Movie by THEAMAKA3(f): 6:01pm On Dec 05, 2009
OHHHHH!!! ive seen this movie advertised before and some of the pics from this movie are on google.
hmmmm so this is the movie people were talking about?
thanks!!
i really hope its better than that Heart Of Men crap.
Re: The Heart Of Men, Ghollywood Movie by honeric01(m): 6:15pm On Dec 05, 2009
ghollywood

nah, that name is not so cool
Re: The Heart Of Men, Ghollywood Movie by steeze(m): 7:57pm On Dec 05, 2009
O boy i second that. I thought nollywood sounded bad, but ghollywood? Ha!! It's an assault to my ears, my eyes and my tongue. Ghollywood? What the ef is that?
Re: The Heart Of Men, Ghollywood Movie by THEAMAKA3(f): 8:03pm On Dec 05, 2009
Ghollywood is a horrible name.
"GOH-LEE-WOOD"
lol
Re: The Heart Of Men, Ghollywood Movie by ponytail: 8:19pm On Dec 05, 2009
THE-AMAKA:

OHHHHH!!! ive seen this movie advertised before and some of the pics from this movie are on google.
hmmmm so this is the movie people were talking about?
thanks!!
i really hope its better than that Heart Of Men crap.

lol! i think it is, but minds differ - plus you have some pretty exacting standards. let me know what you thin k when you are done
Re: The Heart Of Men, Ghollywood Movie by mikkyphp(m): 1:41pm On Dec 06, 2009
perfect picture was a nice movie but the whole revenge scene on her boss was exaggerated.
@amaka, it doesnt have to be american accent. You can speak like a nigerian yet not have an accent that can be attributed to a particular tribe. They speak Bad english too. Gosh! Ghollywood has a different approach to shooting, as they do not waste time showing scenes of how the man entered his car, turned on his ignition, reversed, gateman opened the gate, etc. i saw a nollywood movie that had an actress watching the advert of another movie she starred in within the same movie. how dumb! maybe i'm sympathetic with ghollywood because it's lesser crap than nollywood.
Re: The Heart Of Men, Ghollywood Movie by mikkyphp(m): 1:42pm On Dec 06, 2009
perfect picture is better than heart of men!
Re: The Heart Of Men, Ghollywood Movie by ponytail: 3:57pm On Dec 06, 2009
mikkyphp:

perfect picture was a nice movie but the whole revenge scene on her boss was exaggerated.

funny enough, it was my best scene of the movie, wasn't really concerned with whether it was realistic or not, it was just so funny

(1) (Reply)

Do You Think Big Brother Africa Should Be Banned? / Which Movie Is The Best Of All Time? / Watch As Soma Finally Got Down On Gifty Live On Big Brother Naija (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.