Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,839 members, 7,810,224 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:48 AM

Ladies And Guys Party Wild At Club Joker, A Benin Night Club (Photos) - Events (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Ladies And Guys Party Wild At Club Joker, A Benin Night Club (Photos) (67101 Views)

The Pool Party That Got Many People Wasted(wet Wild 'n' Wasted By Dj Val) / Ladies Celebrate Nigeria's Independence In A Sexy Way Inside Night Club (photos) / Man Spends N7m At A Night Club In Imo On New Year (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies And Guys Party Wild At Club Joker, A Benin Night Club (Photos) by CoolFreeday(m): 11:37am On Jan 24, 2017
I don't think clubbing is A bad thing, it depend on what you do there.
Re: Ladies And Guys Party Wild At Club Joker, A Benin Night Club (Photos) by soberdrunk(m): 11:37am On Jan 24, 2017
angry
Re: Ladies And Guys Party Wild At Club Joker, A Benin Night Club (Photos) by Zedoo(m): 11:43am On Jan 24, 2017
Ehhh

See gbedu wey dey burst brain!!

Dia mama left earing
Re: Ladies And Guys Party Wild At Club Joker, A Benin Night Club (Photos) by d33types: 11:45am On Jan 24, 2017
OXCUBA:
THIS JOKERS CLUB OF A THING ...THE ALWAYS HIT FRONT PAGE .... I WONDER IF SEUN GET .. AFFILIATE ...WITH DEM.
i've said this same thing time without number
Re: Ladies And Guys Party Wild At Club Joker, A Benin Night Club (Photos) by Nobody: 11:46am On Jan 24, 2017
Mcowubaba:
My future wife may be that girl sitting down on that guy's lap,
In the 2nd picture.
Reverse cow girl style. Doing romance

U see why I want to marry from Guyana. And not a Nigerian girl.

Pls if are a female from Guyana, pm me, let us plan our wedding. I must settle down before mothering Sunday this year
Your future wife might be them because that is the type of lifestyle you live. Birds of a feather flock together,wetin concern agbero with overload?? undecided
You attract your type,shikena! A God-fearing man can never end up with such because he has spiritual eyes! #fact

1 Like

Re: Ladies And Guys Party Wild At Club Joker, A Benin Night Club (Photos) by Bodeson025(m): 11:46am On Jan 24, 2017
end time is here
Re: Ladies And Guys Party Wild At Club Joker, A Benin Night Club (Photos) by sulakishop(m): 11:56am On Jan 24, 2017
JOKERS AGAIN?

LIMIT ROAD IS IN TROUBLE!
Re: Ladies And Guys Party Wild At Club Joker, A Benin Night Club (Photos) by FILEBE(m): 12:03pm On Jan 24, 2017
ladies! smh. If ladies can just for once sit and think about what they really are....

Re: Ladies And Guys Party Wild At Club Joker, A Benin Night Club (Photos) by Laveda(f): 12:04pm On Jan 24, 2017
grin

All vanity!
Re: Ladies And Guys Party Wild At Club Joker, A Benin Night Club (Photos) by donkossy(m): 12:05pm On Jan 24, 2017
I smell Benin winches
Re: Ladies And Guys Party Wild At Club Joker, A Benin Night Club (Photos) by goingape1: 12:11pm On Jan 24, 2017
damiloladuke:
As the people of Benin City on Sunday night rested their heads in preparation for the hustle and work demands of the following day – Monday, a colourful event tagged the “Sunday Night Unusual” was going down big at the reigning Club Joker in the city.

The nightclub which is billed to host popular Nigerian rapper, Ice Prince was thrown into raptures following the appearance of a faceless lady with a massive bum. The lady rocked a skin-tight camouflage outfit that pimped up her physical appearance thereby tickling the brains of the already tipsy male attendees.

According to the club attendees, the lady whose picture can be seen above actually left a matured man going gaga as he drooled over the size of her bum amidst others willing to dance with her as well as have private moments.

Another lady locked in a public display of affection with her man stole the show as they kissed deeply under the colourful lights of Club Joker.

The nightclub has overtime being tagged the ‘Money Club’ for well-to-do fun-seekers willing to hook up with the hottest young ladies in town.

http://www.blackberrybabes.com/2017/01/commotion-in-benin-night-club-as-lady.html

lalasticlala
repent for the the lord is coming soon!

1 Like

Re: Ladies And Guys Party Wild At Club Joker, A Benin Night Club (Photos) by siegfried99(m): 12:11pm On Jan 24, 2017
I hope that lady in camouflage Is not rokia.tu grin

1 Like

Re: Ladies And Guys Party Wild At Club Joker, A Benin Night Club (Photos) by goingape1: 12:12pm On Jan 24, 2017
ichidodo:
All these mother fucckers need Jesus...

Re: Ladies And Guys Party Wild At Club Joker, A Benin Night Club (Photos) by olsamlaw(m): 12:12pm On Jan 24, 2017
God help us ooo
Re: Ladies And Guys Party Wild At Club Joker, A Benin Night Club (Photos) by agrovick(m): 12:20pm On Jan 24, 2017
grin
Re: Ladies And Guys Party Wild At Club Joker, A Benin Night Club (Photos) by Bowwow11(m): 12:20pm On Jan 24, 2017
Na wa o ladies av turn to something all in d name of money
Re: Ladies And Guys Party Wild At Club Joker, A Benin Night Club (Photos) by buchilino(m): 12:21pm On Jan 24, 2017
N SOME SAY LAGOS IS BAD
Re: Ladies And Guys Party Wild At Club Joker, A Benin Night Club (Photos) by annnikky(f): 12:24pm On Jan 24, 2017
iykekelvins:
The joker be like wetin make sense o..
It seems u want to visit there iyke tongue

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ladies And Guys Party Wild At Club Joker, A Benin Night Club (Photos) by annnikky(f): 12:26pm On Jan 24, 2017
SFSNIPER:
I was there! You need to see how men were making foolery of themselves.
R u sure u're not one if them tongue tongue tongue grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ladies And Guys Party Wild At Club Joker, A Benin Night Club (Photos) by Longcucumber(m): 12:35pm On Jan 24, 2017
younghartz:
Who go marry that Girl for the last pic
may be you bro,you never can tell,GOD has a way of doing his own things.
Re: Ladies And Guys Party Wild At Club Joker, A Benin Night Club (Photos) by cathyorg: 12:35pm On Jan 24, 2017
children of end time.
Re: Ladies And Guys Party Wild At Club Joker, A Benin Night Club (Photos) by sexyjuly(f): 12:36pm On Jan 24, 2017
Akeem !!
sulakishop:
JOKERS AGAIN?

LIMIT ROAD IS IN TROUBLE!
Re: Ladies And Guys Party Wild At Club Joker, A Benin Night Club (Photos) by terrezo2002(m): 12:43pm On Jan 24, 2017
Sodom and Gomorrah generation. Celebrating stupidity. Mtchww
Re: Ladies And Guys Party Wild At Club Joker, A Benin Night Club (Photos) by toshmann(m): 12:47pm On Jan 24, 2017
Trina0936:

Your future wife might be them because that is the type of lifestyle you live. Birds of a feather flock together,wetin concern agbero with overload?? undecided
You attract your type,shikena! A God-fearing man can never end up with such because he has spiritual eyes! #fact

You no know wetin dey. grin
Girls can pretend onve they want to marry. Meanwhile if u see these same girls the next day in church u go fear holiness cheesy.

Leave matter, marriage is the biggest gamble in life. U never know what u are going into.

By the way, Tell ya Guyana wife seeking friend that Guyana girls are no different. I've met them.
Re: Ladies And Guys Party Wild At Club Joker, A Benin Night Club (Photos) by Bowwow11(m): 12:48pm On Jan 24, 2017
na wa o ladies can do anything for money
Re: Ladies And Guys Party Wild At Club Joker, A Benin Night Club (Photos) by prinx25(m): 12:52pm On Jan 24, 2017
In vain activities.... Wise people always seek for the house of God.
Re: Ladies And Guys Party Wild At Club Joker, A Benin Night Club (Photos) by electrokcoi(m): 12:53pm On Jan 24, 2017
u see? all the good girls have joined gang
Re: Ladies And Guys Party Wild At Club Joker, A Benin Night Club (Photos) by jman77(m): 12:58pm On Jan 24, 2017
SODOM AND GOMORRAH!
Re: Ladies And Guys Party Wild At Club Joker, A Benin Night Club (Photos) by sunsplash99(m): 1:04pm On Jan 24, 2017
younghartz:
Who go marry that Girl for the last pic

you
Re: Ladies And Guys Party Wild At Club Joker, A Benin Night Club (Photos) by trinity11(m): 1:13pm On Jan 24, 2017
this lifestyle nor be bad idea shaaa, just that tomorrow these ladies go dey look for God fearing husband to marry.
Re: Ladies And Guys Party Wild At Club Joker, A Benin Night Club (Photos) by Mcowubaba: 1:20pm On Jan 24, 2017
Trina0936:

Why the fierce attack.
Are you suffering from pre menstrual stress or post menopausal disorder.
Carry your problems to Synagogue Church. Leave me alone ooo grin grin grin
Re: Ladies And Guys Party Wild At Club Joker, A Benin Night Club (Photos) by DeLioncourt: 1:22pm On Jan 24, 2017
I don't understand... What else are they supposed to do at a night club?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ladies Celebrate Nigeria's Independence In A Sexy Way Inside Night Club (photos) / Social Club Of Igbo Millionaires In Malaysia Holds Today, 26th August / Plus-Sized Ladies In Bikini At South Africa's Pool Party

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.