Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,449 members, 7,816,039 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:27 AM

Do I Need A Visa To Travel To Tanzania ? - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Do I Need A Visa To Travel To Tanzania ? (3214 Views)

South Africa Seizes Air Tanzania ₦32.6b Aircraft Over An Unpaid Debt Of ₦11.9b / Travel To Tanzania / UAE Denies Stopping Issuance Of 3 Months Visa To Nigerians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do I Need A Visa To Travel To Tanzania ? by BedLam: 9:32am On Jan 24, 2017
According to the embassy website, I do need visa but Wikipedia says I don't.
Called their number on "contact us " but no one answered

So please do I need a visa ?
Re: Do I Need A Visa To Travel To Tanzania ? by Lepetitechic(f): 9:43am On Jan 24, 2017
Yes, you do. As far as I know it's not a part of the West African States that means an ECOWAS passport alone won't be able to cover it.
Re: Do I Need A Visa To Travel To Tanzania ? by BedLam: 10:12am On Jan 24, 2017
Lepetitechic:
Yes, you do. As far as I know it's not a part of the West African States that means an ECOWAS passport alone won't be able to cover it.
. Thanks! This is from their website and it states one can also get visa from POE. How true can this be ? Their number still ain't answere.

Re: Do I Need A Visa To Travel To Tanzania ? by uboma(m): 11:36am On Jan 24, 2017
BedLam:
. Thanks! This is from their website and it states one can also get visa from POE. How true can this be ? Their number still ain't answere.

It is possible to secure a Visa at the point of entry.

1 Like

Re: Do I Need A Visa To Travel To Tanzania ? by Lepetitechic(f): 5:49pm On Jan 24, 2017
It's possible to get a visa at the port of entry.
Re: Do I Need A Visa To Travel To Tanzania ? by tosino0000(f): 3:50pm On Jan 25, 2017
BedLam:

I have someone that entered tanzania Dec. Though he got his visa here in nigeria but according to him u can as well get the visa at the POE. Contact me if you need further info
Re: Do I Need A Visa To Travel To Tanzania ? by sunnymanlomo1: 4:10pm On Jan 25, 2017
smiley
Re: Do I Need A Visa To Travel To Tanzania ? by clrkbutler: 4:23pm On Jan 25, 2017
I am a Nigerian living in TZ . You can get your visa at POE with $50 . Its no stress , you will only be asked of hotel reservation and return ticket . Thats all . TZ is very sweet and affordable . I hope this helps you through .
BedLam:

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Do I Need A Visa To Travel To Tanzania ? by BedLam: 1:49am On Jan 26, 2017
clrkbutler:
I am a Nigerian living in TZ . You can get your visa at POE with $50 . Its no stress , you will only be asked of hotel reservation and return ticket . Thats all . TZ is very sweet and affordable . I hope this helps you through .
Thank you very much. I decided to take my vacation to the Seychelles since it's more relaxed.
Re: Do I Need A Visa To Travel To Tanzania ? by Nobody: 8:52pm On Jan 26, 2017
clrkbutler:

do u have any idea about d cost of the flight ticket
Re: Do I Need A Visa To Travel To Tanzania ? by Ramaa(m): 12:42pm On Jan 29, 2017
clrkbutler:
Upo Tanzania sehemu gani....!

Mimi ni Mtanzania....napenda kuwa na marafiki.....
Re: Do I Need A Visa To Travel To Tanzania ? by BedLam: 1:46pm On Jan 29, 2017
angelusbrut:

do u have any idea about d cost of the flight ticket
about 750 dollars for return. That's depending on your date
Re: Do I Need A Visa To Travel To Tanzania ? by quinine24: 3:17pm On Aug 28, 2017
Unaona maisha mepesi eehh,unaishi wapi?
clrkbutler:
Re: Do I Need A Visa To Travel To Tanzania ? by Oluwabusayotemi: 12:01pm On Jan 16, 2018
Please how can i get tz visa
Re: Do I Need A Visa To Travel To Tanzania ? by ProGSM(m): 6:30pm On Jan 16, 2018
I am planning to visit this year!
Re: Do I Need A Visa To Travel To Tanzania ? by kagari: 6:51pm On Jan 16, 2018
Oluwabusayotemi:
Please how can i get tz visa

Point of entry or their embassy in abuja
Re: Do I Need A Visa To Travel To Tanzania ? by Rexnegro(m): 12:32pm On Jan 17, 2018
ProGSM:
I am planning to visit this year!
When do u intend to travel maybe we can roll together.... at the moment am so set trying to pack needed items .
Re: Do I Need A Visa To Travel To Tanzania ? by Rexnegro(m): 12:38pm On Jan 17, 2018
clrkbutler:
Please what are the supporting documents to hold for the POE visa process ? I know of passport, yellow fever card , the visa fee, hotel reservations...please bro what else again aside these I mentioned. Really need to be sure so as not to deny the POE visa . Thanks I await your reply

(1) (Reply)

Why Does Eastern Nigeria Look Like Eastern Europe? / Denmark Visa From Nigeria – How To Apply For Danish Schengen Visa Application / List Of Countries Nigerians Can Travel To Without Visa: (DETAILS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.