Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,546 members, 7,827,045 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:36 AM

Lost And Found OAU B.Sc Certificate - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Lost And Found OAU B.Sc Certificate (34816 Views)

UNIZIK Sacks Peter Ekemezie For Forging His B.sc Certificate / Can You Sell Your B.sc Certificate For #100 Million? / Reason For Our Low CGPA - 37 Kano Students Undergoing B.sc Nursing In Egypt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lost And Found OAU B.Sc Certificate by 2shur: 3:42pm On Jan 24, 2017
4am to drop the originals
e mean ssy eids d guy don give up
commit suicide
or over frustrated due to mmm crash
Re: Lost And Found OAU B.Sc Certificate by YourNemesis: 4:12pm On Jan 24, 2017
Kakamorufu:
search him on facebook. I just hope he's not part of those that change their name to themmytorpe holuhokhun

Lmao.

1 Like

Re: Lost And Found OAU B.Sc Certificate by ikemesit4477: 4:56pm On Jan 24, 2017
asumo12:
some ND Holder will still open this thread like say na dem get the Certificate!!!

cheesy cheesy cheesy

it is only somebody like you that can do that!
Re: Lost And Found OAU B.Sc Certificate by watzz: 5:30pm On Jan 24, 2017
if na jungle justice e go done enter Fbook... why can't you search his name on fbook, twitter or IG and get his contacts there?
Re: Lost And Found OAU B.Sc Certificate by cooltola(m): 5:30pm On Jan 24, 2017
Return the certificate back to the school
Re: Lost And Found OAU B.Sc Certificate by laivwire(m): 7:04pm On Jan 24, 2017
suco01:

Lol. u got me laugtin like as if he is d only one dat will bear dat name on facebook...

The 3 names plus using the school as an added detail. The name should come up for sure. Except the guy in question is an artiste.
Re: Lost And Found OAU B.Sc Certificate by nery4u(m): 7:34pm On Jan 24, 2017
laivwire:

The 3 names plus using the school as an added detail. The name should come up for sure. Except the guy in question is an artiste.

SHE and not HE . have contacted the appropriate quarters and they promised to get in touch with her ASAP.
Re: Lost And Found OAU B.Sc Certificate by doctorregular01(m): 8:28pm On Jan 24, 2017
Lmfao
asumo12:
some ND Holder will still open this thread like say na dem get the Certificate!!!

cheesy cheesy cheesy

Re: Lost And Found OAU B.Sc Certificate by Kaysalas(m): 8:53pm On Jan 24, 2017
oojehshez:
please admin, put this post on first page.
This certificate was found on the premises of high court, ring road ibadan, if anyone knows the owner, please tell the person to go to high court in ibadan, Thanks.
hey man, just type in that name on facebook, you never know, you could just get to the owner directly
Re: Lost And Found OAU B.Sc Certificate by damzy88: 10:28pm On Jan 24, 2017
oojehshez:
please admin, put this post on first page.
This certificate was found on the premises of high court, ring road ibadan, if anyone knows the owner, please tell the person to go to high court in ibadan, Thanks.
Send to computer science department Oau. I know the girl.
Re: Lost And Found OAU B.Sc Certificate by Tobbey(m): 9:33pm On Jan 25, 2017
Please if anyone comes across documents *(M.Sc/B.Sc/NYSC/Inter. Passport)* belonging to BAMIGBEGBIN Bukunmi John, pls call or message 07069473939, 08039621761, 08098182623
A bag containing these documents was lost in transit from Lagos to Ibadan.
Please help pass this message on all social media for broad circulation. All his original certificates are in this bag. For Gods sake please Re-bc
Re: Lost And Found OAU B.Sc Certificate by Nobody: 12:21pm On Jan 27, 2017
pls I would like to know two things just for curiosity. first: who signs a degree certificate ? 2) is a degree certificate signed by hand ( by pen ) or using just with computer( like d signature on jamb letter and waec cert) .This is due to my concern about how safe our certificates in Nigeria are from forgery seeing how d above certificate looks so simple and lacking security features.Thanks as u educate me.
Re: Lost And Found OAU B.Sc Certificate by guiddoti: 5:14pm On Jan 27, 2017
juininho:
pls I would like to know two things just for curiosity. first: who signs a degree certificate ? 2) is a degree certificate signed by hand ( by pen ) or using just with computer( like d signature on jamb letter and waec cert) .This is due to my concern about how safe our certificates in Nigeria are from forgery seeing how d above certificate looks so simple and lacking security features.Thanks as u educate me.

1. VC n Registrar

2. Not directly by hand into the certificate. It is done by inscription signature from the University's security system.
Re: Lost And Found OAU B.Sc Certificate by Nobody: 10:23pm On Jan 27, 2017
guiddoti:

1. VC n Registrar

2. Not directly by hand into the certificate. It is done by inscription signature from the University's security system.

but doesn't that make it easy to forge with printers...u get..scanning etc copy and paste / editing
Re: Lost And Found OAU B.Sc Certificate by guiddoti: 10:54pm On Jan 27, 2017
juininho:

but doesn't that make it easy to forge with printers...u get..scanning etc copy and paste / editing
That depends on the school security system. There is an Inscription or seal placed on it and the background can also carry school logo. The paper my school used was from the Nigerian security and printing mint. So, it will be difficult to get the paper, except you get one from printing mint which may not happen.

The certificate in question is below standard though. Nigerian universities have alot to do on this certificate. The certificate is 'Pali' not good security paper.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Former Anambra Child Bride Resumes School (Photos) / The 500L Missing OAU Student Has Been Found (picture) / Five Productive Things Undergraduates Can Do As They Await Reopening Of Schools

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.