Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,525 members, 7,819,890 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:15 AM

. - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / . (461 Views)

Please Help Me In This Situation, I Don't Know What To Do. / The True Situation Of MMM / PH ATMs Are Annoying! What's The Situation In Your Area (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

. by delapex: 12:27pm On Jan 24, 2017

1 Like

Re: . by Stanley187(m): 12:34pm On Jan 24, 2017
If only the media would keep their snouts out of our decisions as adults.

The media has always been the pioneer of one misguided information or the other. Causing panic in all the countries where MMM is working.

If your don't wish to be part of us, why castigate us who choose the path?

They call us greedy because we made a choice, meanwhile they go about exhibiting all forms of callous lashouts and violence in journalism. Always castigating MMM for mere peanuts offered them by the govt/banks. Have they helped us so far? Yes am talking to you too.

What have they gained so far? Causing misunderstandings in families, bringing panic to a stable system of selfless contributors.

MMM was the only thing that worked in 2016. In the midst of the recession, Nigerians who were members we helping themselves out and most importantly surviving without stress.

Pls ask yourselves.. What did Nigeria achieve or bring to you throughout 2016? Yet MMM made alot of millionaires. Happy millionaires.

You the media men decided to be used as pawns to tarnish the image of a good working system that saved a lot of families from plunging into debt. For how much? Peanuts. The Govt of Zimbabwe presently promotes MMM because they have vision, they could see how empowered their youths have become through the scheme. We Nigerians? No! We believe that we must all suffer for peanuts. We believe that if anyone decided to join MMM and become financially free with his own money, then he must be exiled. Very outdated reasoning.

When would the Journalists and media men of this country have a heart, or some decorum? To stop causing panic in what's saving people?

I lament for my country. A country who clearly sees that nothing else is working except MMM, YET THEY DESIRE TO PULL IT DOWN, FOR OTHERS TO SUFFER ALONG WITH THEM AND THEIR ACHAIC REASONINGS.

Seriously you guys need to change your ways. Especially this fukg..hed Nairaland. Of course that may be a long shot because it's almost too late for its redemption, people have lost respect for this Forum. If you don't wish to join OR you don't wish people to mention MMM on your forum, Pls make it clear, rather than tarnishing its reputation with your false reports.

I am highly disappointed. Let me just stop here.

WeStandWithMMM

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

10% Shares Up For Grabs At Online Retail Startup Dealoni.com / Wealth Creation Seminar- Investment In Gold And Make Fortune In A Year / Dream Come True: Tef Announces 1,000 Successful Applicants Out Of 93,000

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.