Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,032 members, 7,821,572 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:10 PM

2017 Graduate Recruitment At Dangote Group - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / 2017 Graduate Recruitment At Dangote Group (33241 Views)

UBA 2017 Graduate Entry-level Teller Recruitment / Nigerian Navy 2017 Graduate Recruitment Begins / Apply For The 2017 Graduate Trainee At The Candel Company Limited (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2017 Graduate Recruitment At Dangote Group by lonelydora: 7:16pm On Jan 24, 2017
GreenMavro:
cheesy

I rada use my time to face my betting than waste time to apply for this 60k job angry angry

How.much is your mavro now? Hope it's still growing?
Re: 2017 Graduate Recruitment At Dangote Group by lonelydora: 7:18pm On Jan 24, 2017
Teawhy2011:

Pls I need dis pic,I cnt download it as u posted it,help me send to my whatsapp: 08065019331

Screenshot it nah. Una wan start a new trend on Nairaland abi?
Re: 2017 Graduate Recruitment At Dangote Group by akanbiaa(m): 5:12am On Jan 25, 2017
ladiesmirror:

helping with Modern Slavery abi
Can you explain more is it your experience or just an assumption ?
Re: 2017 Graduate Recruitment At Dangote Group by ladiesmirror(m): 8:07am On Jan 25, 2017
akanbiaa:
Can you explain more is it your experience or just an assumption ?

Years of Experience Bro.
Re: 2017 Graduate Recruitment At Dangote Group by hasyn04(m): 8:44am On Jan 25, 2017
Lautechgossip:
The Dangote Group is a diversified and fully integrated conglomerate with interests across a range of sectors in Nigeria and Africa. Current interests include Cement, Sugar, Flour, Salt, Pasta, Beverages, Noodles, Poly Products, Transportation and real estate with new initiatives in the Oil and Gas, Telecommunication, Fertilizer and Steel sector of the economy.

We are recruiting to fill the position below:.

1.) Customer Service Representative
2.) Executive Assistant to MD, NASCON

Organization: Nascon Allied Industries Plc. (NASCON)
Employment Type: Full Time

Requirement:
Proficiency in one or two Nigerian languages, an advantage.

Application Closing Date
30th January, 2017.

Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s and cover letters to: careers@dangote.com

http://www.kikiotolu.com/2017/01/2017-graduate-recruitment-at-dangote.html

I try sending getting a prompt message that recipients mailbox is full and cannot recieve messages now
Re: 2017 Graduate Recruitment At Dangote Group by Teawhy2011: 9:26am On Jan 25, 2017
lonelydora:

Screenshot it nah. Una wan start a new trend on Nairaland abi?
My phn can't screen shot,send it to my whatsapp nw

1 Like

Re: 2017 Graduate Recruitment At Dangote Group by AlwaysUltraPad: 4:01pm On Jan 25, 2017
Lautechgossip:
The Dangote Group is a diversified and fully integrated conglomerate with interests across a range of sectors in Nigeria and Africa. Current interests include Cement, Sugar, Flour, Salt, Pasta, Beverages, Noodles, Poly Products, Transportation and real estate with new initiatives in the Oil and Gas, Telecommunication, Fertilizer and Steel sector of the economy.

We are recruiting to fill the position below:.

1.) Customer Service Representative
2.) Executive Assistant to MD, NASCON

Organization: Nascon Allied Industries Plc. (NASCON)
Employment Type: Full Time

Requirement:
Proficiency in one or two Nigerian languages, an advantage.

Application Closing Date
30th January, 2017.

Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s and cover letters to: careers@dangote.com

http://www.kikiotolu.com/2017/01/2017-graduate-recruitment-at-dangote.html

bros, that email is not going. It's not receiving.
Re: 2017 Graduate Recruitment At Dangote Group by kollybay4u: 4:10am On Jan 26, 2017
AlwaysUltraPad:
bros, that email is not going. It's not receiving.
Delivery has failed to these recipients or groups:

careers@dangote.com
The recipient's mailbox is full and can't accept messages now. Please try resending this message later, or contact the recipient directly.

That was the error message I got from them too.
Re: 2017 Graduate Recruitment At Dangote Group by AlwaysUltraPad: 4:46am On Jan 26, 2017
kollybay4u:

Delivery has failed to these recipients or groups:

careers@dangote.com
The recipient's mailbox is full and can't accept messages now. Please try resending this message later, or contact the recipient directly.

That was the error message I got from them too.
same thing I got.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Saudi Arabia Holds Recruitment Exercise For Nigerian Doctors In Abuja (Videos) / My Miracle Job Without Connection / My Ugly Experience On My First Day At Work.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.