Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,836 members, 7,817,464 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:44 PM

"Buhari Fights Corruption In NASS With Insecticide, Uses Deodorant At Executive" - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "Buhari Fights Corruption In NASS With Insecticide, Uses Deodorant At Executive" (20178 Views)

How Defection ’ll Alter Political Equation In NASS / Crisis Brews In NASS Over Sharing Of N578bn ‘padded Budget’ Projects / Buhari Fights To The Finish, Says Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

"Buhari Fights Corruption In NASS With Insecticide, Uses Deodorant At Executive" by ijustdey: 3:32pm On Jan 24, 2017
SGF indictment: Buhari fights corruption in NASS with insecticide, uses deodorant at Executive arm – Shehu Sani

Senator representing Kaduna Central Senatorial District and Chairman Ad-hoc Committee on Humanitarian crises in the Northeast, Shehu Sani, has expressed disappointment at the presidency’s response to the committee’s report.

Reacting to President Buhari’s position, exonerating the SGF, Babachir Lawal of any wrongdoing in the award of contract in IDPs to his company, Rholavision Engineering Services Limited, Sani explained that something has gone wrong.

Sani said it amounts to using ‘insecticide’ when it comes to fighting corruption in the National Assembly and Judiciary, while using a ‘deodorant’, when it comes to fighting corruption at the Executive arm
“Mr. President, Distinguished Colleagues, I rise through Order 43 of Senate Rules and I want to submit that President Buhari’s reaction on SGF shows the use of insecticides when fighting corruption at the legislative arm, while he uses deodorant at the Executive arm,” he said.

Debunking claims that SGF was not given fair hearing before calling for his resignation in report, Sani explained that a public hearing was held, but the SGF did not honour the invitation which was given to him.

He also averred that copies of the report was signed by all the members of the Committee, while expressing shock at the version without his name which Mr. President relied on.

“Distinguished Colleagues, you realize that the copy which was read to us did not carry my name even as the Committee Chairman and I wonder where it emanated from,” he asked.

He insisted that the Committee did a thorough review of activities of government officials involving coordination of IDPs, adding that SGF remained indicted.

http://dailypost.ng/2017/01/24/sgf-indictment-buhari-fights-corruption-nass-insecticide-uses-deodorant-executive-arm-shehu-sani/

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "Buhari Fights Corruption In NASS With Insecticide, Uses Deodorant At Executive" by Nobody: 3:46pm On Jan 24, 2017
How does an engineering company become a grass cutter?If sgf lawal company is into supply of agricultural equipment i would have justify the award of contract his company as legitimate.But that amount is too outrageous,given the pictures of the manual labourers seen cutting those grasses.The contract was not up to #50k

45 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Buhari Fights Corruption In NASS With Insecticide, Uses Deodorant At Executive" by balanceofterror1(m): 4:00pm On Jan 24, 2017

35 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Buhari Fights Corruption In NASS With Insecticide, Uses Deodorant At Executive" by Nobody: 4:00pm On Jan 24, 2017
Are we saying insecticide should be used on both the executive and legislative arm?

Or

Deodorant be used on both of them..?

2 Likes

Re: "Buhari Fights Corruption In NASS With Insecticide, Uses Deodorant At Executive" by TippyTop(m): 4:00pm On Jan 24, 2017
Sani said it amounts to using ‘insecticide’ when it comes to fighting corruption in the National Assembly and Judiciary, while using a ‘deodorant’, when it comes to fighting corruption at the Executive arm

Am loving this senator Sani more and more.

39 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Buhari Fights Corruption In NASS With Insecticide, Uses Deodorant At Executive" by CACAWA(m): 4:00pm On Jan 24, 2017
Hmmm...you guys need to see this
More youths need to speak up now or never.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X-_p_DNQbsA

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZteLQcWpzNc

3 Likes

Re: "Buhari Fights Corruption In NASS With Insecticide, Uses Deodorant At Executive" by tillaman(m): 4:00pm On Jan 24, 2017
ONLY God can take away our pains! !

1 Like

Re: "Buhari Fights Corruption In NASS With Insecticide, Uses Deodorant At Executive" by Lasskeey: 4:00pm On Jan 24, 2017
grin

1 Like

Re: "Buhari Fights Corruption In NASS With Insecticide, Uses Deodorant At Executive" by Nobody: 4:01pm On Jan 24, 2017
buhari is a scam

if your yet to realise it

go back to primary one undecided

45 Likes 3 Shares

Re: "Buhari Fights Corruption In NASS With Insecticide, Uses Deodorant At Executive" by Wiseandtrue(f): 4:01pm On Jan 24, 2017
ijustdey:
SGF indictment: Buhari fights corruption in NASS with insecticide, uses deodorant at Executive arm – Shehu Sani

He also averred that copies of the report was signed by all the members of the Committee, while expressing shock at the version without his name which Mr. President relied on.

“Distinguished Colleagues, you realize that the copy which was read to us did not carry my name even as the Committee Chairman and I wonder where it emanated from,” he asked.

http://dailypost.ng/2017/01/24/sgf-indictment-buhari-fights-corruption-nass-insecticide-uses-deodorant-executive-arm-shehu-sani/

This is a serious indictment on the two arms of government.
Namely:
The executive and the legislative.
The legislathieves aka legislatives are not competent and the executhieves aka executives are making mockery of them.

All legislatives do is to talk and talk no action. While the executives are busy showing the world that they are not worthy to make any law for our great country.

Let me see the day the senate will harass any body again for not answering their summons undecided
Toothless bull dogs!
cowards!
Shame shame shame... Shame

7 Likes

Re: "Buhari Fights Corruption In NASS With Insecticide, Uses Deodorant At Executive" by abumeinben(m): 4:01pm On Jan 24, 2017
angry

Are we now saying Magu is an insecticide?

3 Likes

Re: "Buhari Fights Corruption In NASS With Insecticide, Uses Deodorant At Executive" by FcMilan: 4:01pm On Jan 24, 2017
Anybody above d age of 18 who still believes this govt is fighting corruption, should be rushed to d nearest psychiatric hospital for immediate help.

I voted buhari even when my dad was warning me that voting for buhari would be a wrong decision

I felt like a young nigerian guy da could se d future more Dan my dad
I felt my dad was judging buhari based on religious and ethnic sentiment

I wish I listened to my Dad

Now I regret voting dis bastard.
I feel am among those that brought D's calamity on innocent intelligent Nigerians

2O19 do and come please

modified
For those of u quoting me da I hav only 1vote
if I had voted kowa I would have felt better Dan wat am feeling now

if u voted APC 2O15 and ur happy u did, I wonder d kind human being u r

66 Likes 5 Shares

Re: "Buhari Fights Corruption In NASS With Insecticide, Uses Deodorant At Executive" by Osama10(m): 4:02pm On Jan 24, 2017
On Point.
Re: "Buhari Fights Corruption In NASS With Insecticide, Uses Deodorant At Executive" by curvilicious: 4:02pm On Jan 24, 2017
No wonder raid is now #850
Sure woman is now 1k

7 Likes

Re: "Buhari Fights Corruption In NASS With Insecticide, Uses Deodorant At Executive" by ShitHead(m): 4:02pm On Jan 24, 2017
Hahahahaha...na Daura Hausa Perfume he dey use for Executive.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Buhari Fights Corruption In NASS With Insecticide, Uses Deodorant At Executive" by AntiWailer: 4:02pm On Jan 24, 2017
None is effective.
Re: "Buhari Fights Corruption In NASS With Insecticide, Uses Deodorant At Executive" by lovat(m): 4:02pm On Jan 24, 2017
I'm not saying anything until Dropshot sarrki modath come here and take their own deodorant

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Buhari Fights Corruption In NASS With Insecticide, Uses Deodorant At Executive" by Nobody: 4:02pm On Jan 24, 2017
asa
Re: "Buhari Fights Corruption In NASS With Insecticide, Uses Deodorant At Executive" by Wiseandtrue(f): 4:02pm On Jan 24, 2017
ijustdey:

3 Likes

Re: "Buhari Fights Corruption In NASS With Insecticide, Uses Deodorant At Executive" by gentlejay007(m): 4:03pm On Jan 24, 2017
FIVERR sellers, check my signature

1 Like

Re: "Buhari Fights Corruption In NASS With Insecticide, Uses Deodorant At Executive" by olafum1(m): 4:03pm On Jan 24, 2017
angry
Re: "Buhari Fights Corruption In NASS With Insecticide, Uses Deodorant At Executive" by the1freethinker(m): 4:04pm On Jan 24, 2017
This says a lot about the president and his "fight "
against corruption

6 Likes

Re: "Buhari Fights Corruption In NASS With Insecticide, Uses Deodorant At Executive" by exlinkleads(f): 4:04pm On Jan 24, 2017
hahahah

1 Like

Re: "Buhari Fights Corruption In NASS With Insecticide, Uses Deodorant At Executive" by tommykiwi(m): 4:05pm On Jan 24, 2017
Bubu dey take weed now.

1 Like

Re: "Buhari Fights Corruption In NASS With Insecticide, Uses Deodorant At Executive" by nairaman66(m): 4:05pm On Jan 24, 2017
Hilarious!
Re: "Buhari Fights Corruption In NASS With Insecticide, Uses Deodorant At Executive" by owopokiri: 4:05pm On Jan 24, 2017
Epic..
Re: "Buhari Fights Corruption In NASS With Insecticide, Uses Deodorant At Executive" by NaijaFutbol: 4:06pm On Jan 24, 2017
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Shehu Sani is IPOB.

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Buhari Fights Corruption In NASS With Insecticide, Uses Deodorant At Executive" by ayindejimmy(m): 4:06pm On Jan 24, 2017
This government no try at all.

1 Like

Re: "Buhari Fights Corruption In NASS With Insecticide, Uses Deodorant At Executive" by emmanuel2015: 4:07pm On Jan 24, 2017
Which buhari?
The one that is decomposing in mortuary London?

2 Likes

Re: "Buhari Fights Corruption In NASS With Insecticide, Uses Deodorant At Executive" by Idomapikin: 4:08pm On Jan 24, 2017
I never see Buhari as a messiah nor a saint. Buhari will up as de worst president ever come 2019.

2 Likes

Re: "Buhari Fights Corruption In NASS With Insecticide, Uses Deodorant At Executive" by HonabFaj(m): 4:08pm On Jan 24, 2017
Very truth
Those Executive arm cabals has succeed in manipulating Mr President.
The president is saying in his letter to the senate that they didn't have him free hearing when they do invited him but he didn't show up
Even Mr President favorite TV station channels TV invited him to hear his view he didn't show up also
No two way about it the SGF must Go

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Asiwaju Clarence Olafemi Dumps Bello And Dino For Faleke. / Kenneth Okonkwo: "Buhari Does Not Induce Anybody With Corruption" / PDP Behind Naira Redesign Policy To Win Elections, El-Rufai Alleges

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.