Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,640 members, 7,820,250 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:06 PM

Man Steals Church Sound Systems In Asaba, Goes To Onitsha To Sell Them For N10k - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Steals Church Sound Systems In Asaba, Goes To Onitsha To Sell Them For N10k (30070 Views)

Man Steals Goat, Slaughters It And Wears It On His Body Like A Vest. Photos / Ex-convict Breaks Into Pastor’s House, Steals Church Offering / Guyanese Man Steals $28m From Cartel & Gets Caught By Flashing Money On Facebook (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Steals Church Sound Systems In Asaba, Goes To Onitsha To Sell Them For N10k by etinanguy(m): 7:13pm On Jan 24, 2017
H
Re: Man Steals Church Sound Systems In Asaba, Goes To Onitsha To Sell Them For N10k by Nobody: 7:13pm On Jan 24, 2017
isbish:
The Church should free him and teach him repentance. He could be a pastor someday.
He should face the law
Re: Man Steals Church Sound Systems In Asaba, Goes To Onitsha To Sell Them For N10k by senboy204(m): 7:13pm On Jan 24, 2017
Ur church committee deserve a gold medal for proper risk assessment and security measure and instantly the medal should be taken from them for their high level of insensitivity, nawa oooo OPC for church gate. What a sight
buzquet:
I remember my church Committee proposed we should hire OPC for our church protection due to the disturbance of this robbers. I was like....... Are you kidding me! Odua People Congress protecting the house of God? [color=][/color] grin
Re: Man Steals Church Sound Systems In Asaba, Goes To Onitsha To Sell Them For N10k by Nobody: 7:14pm On Jan 24, 2017
agulion:
This Buhari self, He don't even care
Say Amen

1 Like

Re: Man Steals Church Sound Systems In Asaba, Goes To Onitsha To Sell Them For N10k by buzquet(m): 7:14pm On Jan 24, 2017
Destined2win:
grin grin I no make mouth, I mean am
Buhari mean ahm pass you. Na the result we dey see so
Re: Man Steals Church Sound Systems In Asaba, Goes To Onitsha To Sell Them For N10k by Cutie09(m): 7:16pm On Jan 24, 2017
buzquet:
I remember my church Committee proposed we should hire OPC for our church protection due to the disturbance of this robbers. I was like....... Are you kidding me! Odua People Congress protecting the house of God? [color=][/color] grin

Seriously if that's true the world has gone mad I think you are joking

1 Like

Re: Man Steals Church Sound Systems In Asaba, Goes To Onitsha To Sell Them For N10k by tillaman(m): 7:17pm On Jan 24, 2017
Stealing from the house of God what a wuss!!
Re: Man Steals Church Sound Systems In Asaba, Goes To Onitsha To Sell Them For N10k by Sanchez01: 7:18pm On Jan 24, 2017
He wanted to sell a master slave for 10? shocked shocked shocked
Re: Man Steals Church Sound Systems In Asaba, Goes To Onitsha To Sell Them For N10k by tillaman(m): 7:18pm On Jan 24, 2017
Ur kidding Right??
buzquet:

1 Like

Re: Man Steals Church Sound Systems In Asaba, Goes To Onitsha To Sell Them For N10k by addlogg(m): 7:20pm On Jan 24, 2017
buzquet:

am sure u serve a man made God. LOL
Re: Man Steals Church Sound Systems In Asaba, Goes To Onitsha To Sell Them For N10k by dikeigbo2(m): 7:29pm On Jan 24, 2017
The buyer is the biggest thief here..and the olodo is mutum pafu
Re: Man Steals Church Sound Systems In Asaba, Goes To Onitsha To Sell Them For N10k by ufuosman(m): 7:33pm On Jan 24, 2017
Dis guy get mind, house of God, no fear or respect for God. ur hell fire position na 4bedroom flat, only u nd u again
Re: Man Steals Church Sound Systems In Asaba, Goes To Onitsha To Sell Them For N10k by tete7000(m): 7:49pm On Jan 24, 2017
korel9:

More reason why I feel he should be left for God to decide his punishment, after all, he stole from God and not man. grin grin

Anyway, it's none of my business. He should try stealing from bubu as a PDP wailer or sango god of thunder

Unfortunately, God won't come down to adjudicate in his matter, he will use his people here on earth.
Re: Man Steals Church Sound Systems In Asaba, Goes To Onitsha To Sell Them For N10k by Nobody: 7:59pm On Jan 24, 2017
buzquet:
They simply wanted protection for their business. You just did not understand.

1 Like

Re: Man Steals Church Sound Systems In Asaba, Goes To Onitsha To Sell Them For N10k by kuboy: 8:00pm On Jan 24, 2017
soberdrunk:
angry Somebody cannot just borrow" sound system from his "fathers" house!! angry angry
hahahaha guy u wicked oh
Re: Man Steals Church Sound Systems In Asaba, Goes To Onitsha To Sell Them For N10k by decode55(m): 8:07pm On Jan 24, 2017
josephine123:
wat a level of disrespect for God
. What god?
Re: Man Steals Church Sound Systems In Asaba, Goes To Onitsha To Sell Them For N10k by solpat(m): 8:26pm On Jan 24, 2017
soberdrunk:
angry Somebody cannot just borrow" sound system from his "fathers" house!! angry angry

You well so? Lol
gringrin
Re: Man Steals Church Sound Systems In Asaba, Goes To Onitsha To Sell Them For N10k by johncallidon(m): 8:32pm On Jan 24, 2017
awoo47:
just hang him. angry nt because he stole but selling it 4 10k wtf A singlespeaker worth 200k infact hang d buyer join as bonus grin
Yhu wicked ah swear...

Re: Man Steals Church Sound Systems In Asaba, Goes To Onitsha To Sell Them For N10k by poyet(m): 8:43pm On Jan 24, 2017
The trumpet has sounded on him. Respect God now!!
Re: Man Steals Church Sound Systems In Asaba, Goes To Onitsha To Sell Them For N10k by ahahnow: 9:30pm On Jan 24, 2017
People in this generation don't fear God anymore. Chai. Endtime people. Endtime generation
Re: Man Steals Church Sound Systems In Asaba, Goes To Onitsha To Sell Them For N10k by Nobody: 10:06pm On Jan 24, 2017
A poor man suppose not to chop rice because he doesn't know the value
Re: Man Steals Church Sound Systems In Asaba, Goes To Onitsha To Sell Them For N10k by daxon001(m): 12:16am On Jan 25, 2017
soberdrunk:

Borrow and sell for 10k. U are nuts trust me grin grin shocked tongue grin
Re: Man Steals Church Sound Systems In Asaba, Goes To Onitsha To Sell Them For N10k by soberdrunk(m): 12:41am On Jan 25, 2017
daxon001:

Borrow and sell for 10k. U are nuts trust me grin grin shocked tongue grin

Coconut or Groundnut? angry
Re: Man Steals Church Sound Systems In Asaba, Goes To Onitsha To Sell Them For N10k by NJsimpleboi(m): 12:56am On Jan 25, 2017
Dem dey really follow d guy.... Like seriously?
Re: Man Steals Church Sound Systems In Asaba, Goes To Onitsha To Sell Them For N10k by Nobody: 1:22am On Jan 25, 2017
its a little bit funny grin
Re: Man Steals Church Sound Systems In Asaba, Goes To Onitsha To Sell Them For N10k by akigbemaru: 2:43am On Jan 25, 2017
Church radio!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Man Hit By Stray Bullet In Port-Harcourt As Robbers Attack Fidelity Bank (Pics) / Man Arrested For Producing, Distributing Fake Alcoholic Drinks In Lagos. PIC / Open Grazing Ban: 11 Southern States Fail To Meet Deadline, 6 Comply

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.