Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,154 members, 7,811,315 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:00 AM

Opportunities! Opportunities!! Plenty For Abuja; Where Are They? - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Opportunities! Opportunities!! Plenty For Abuja; Where Are They? (1427 Views)

FRSC Shortlisted Candidates 2018/2019 For Abuja (FCT) Is Finally Out! / Vacancies At Plenty Plus Global Limited. / Npower Has Paid Now Oo But You Are Silent If Otherwise, Plenty Cries (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Opportunities! Opportunities!! Plenty For Abuja; Where Are They? by MisterGrace: 5:03pm On Jan 24, 2017
grin grin grin

I've been in this town for almost 4 years now. Except for the 50-60k jobs with hell-like bosses, these FG job things are like coke. Only the undergrounders can get em.

I say make I learn web development, but the website design jobs don't come like 3 times a month especially this recession time.

The online marketing and advert nko, people be complaining they are too broke to even do it.

Please where are the opportunities here biko?

Some people be like there are lot's of opportunities here in Abuja, Lag and all. What about the state capitals na?

Must it be Abuja, Lagos or Jupiter? angry angry

2 Likes

Re: Opportunities! Opportunities!! Plenty For Abuja; Where Are They? by xmileeasy: 5:55pm On Jan 24, 2017
The thing tire person o, I think se na only me de hear that sentence. "Job plenty for Abuja and Lagos"

1 Like

Re: Opportunities! Opportunities!! Plenty For Abuja; Where Are They? by MisterGrace: 9:18pm On Jan 24, 2017
xmileeasy:
The thing tire person o, I think se na only me de hear that sentence. "Job plenty for Abuja and Lagos"

Lol...
Re: Opportunities! Opportunities!! Plenty For Abuja; Where Are They? by kilokeys(m): 9:46pm On Jan 24, 2017
go kogi or osogbo...

u wee understand that the half bread is better none
Re: Opportunities! Opportunities!! Plenty For Abuja; Where Are They? by MisterGrace: 10:16pm On Jan 24, 2017
kilokeys:
go kogi or osogbo...

u wee understand that the half bread is better none

Enugu, Ph, Akwa Ibom, Kaduna, Jos, Abeokuta and others fa?
Re: Opportunities! Opportunities!! Plenty For Abuja; Where Are They? by onward4life(m): 9:34am On Jan 25, 2017
MisterGrace:

Lol...

Abuja wey I dey fine work since last april?

Na Lag be CAPITAL of jabs.

**Abuja GNLD just dey dash jobs them even employ me twice wen I already don dey work with them for months**

Dem forget say dem don employ me

cry

2 Likes

Re: Opportunities! Opportunities!! Plenty For Abuja; Where Are They? by ammyluv2002(f): 9:45am On Jan 25, 2017
Honestly, the one wey dey pain me pass na all these NGOs....Those people I just no understand them! If you like apply from now till next century nothing for you

Another headache na FG jobs...that one na another different story

When it comes to opportunities Lagos should come before Abuja. We have different companies in Lagos tho the salary isn't that big, but Abuja na just contract upon contracts with very few companies & plenty NGO wey no dey ever employ person undecided undecided undecided

3 Likes

Re: Opportunities! Opportunities!! Plenty For Abuja; Where Are They? by Ifeshyne(f): 10:35am On Jan 25, 2017
ammyluv2002:
Honestly, the one wey dey pain me pass na all these NGOs....Those people I just no understand them! If you like apply from now till next century nothing for you

Another headache na FG jobs...that one na another different story

When it comes to opportunities Lagos should come before Abuja. We have different companies in Lagos tho the salary isn't that big, but Abuja na just contract upon contracts with very few companies & plenty NGO wey no dey ever employ person undecided undecided undecided

Ammyluv dear, the thing with all these ngos dem save the children, mercy corps, pact, action against hunger etc is that you have to know an insider. Most people that get shortlisted for interviews are referred by the staff. It is well sha.
Re: Opportunities! Opportunities!! Plenty For Abuja; Where Are They? by MisterGrace: 11:44am On Jan 25, 2017
Ifeshyne:

Ammyluv dear, the thing with all these ngos dem save the children, mercy corps, pact, action against hunger etc is that you have to know an insider. Most people that get shortlisted for interviews are referred by the staff. It is well sha.

No wonder all the grammars and cover letter packaging to those companies were all fruitless. undecided undecided
Re: Opportunities! Opportunities!! Plenty For Abuja; Where Are They? by ammyluv2002(f): 11:51am On Jan 25, 2017
Ifeshyne:

Chai! This so unfair cry cry cry cry
Re: Opportunities! Opportunities!! Plenty For Abuja; Where Are They? by Eddodoh(m): 3:06pm On Jan 25, 2017
Hmmm! And, I have been thinking of relocating to ABJ in search of jobs.
This country is messed up.
Re: Opportunities! Opportunities!! Plenty For Abuja; Where Are They? by Eddodoh(m): 3:06pm On Jan 25, 2017
Re: Opportunities! Opportunities!! Plenty For Abuja; Where Are They? by MisterGrace: 3:32pm On Jan 25, 2017
Eddodoh:

Just acquire some basic skills... Start small, advertise online and soon you will be an employer. wink
Re: Opportunities! Opportunities!! Plenty For Abuja; Where Are They? by Eddodoh(m): 3:43pm On Jan 25, 2017
MisterGrace:

Just acquire some basic skills... Start small, advertise online and soon you will be an employer. wink
Thanks. I started mini importation few weeks b4 I was retrenched from my former employment. Lack of sufficient capital couple with the exchange rate push me out of the business.

I currently run a blog www.eddykenworld..com where I intend monetizing to make some bucks.

I have being considering other things I can do to earn a living.
I think I need a job at the moment.
Business requires money. For skills? Some require money to learn.

It has not being easy.

(1) (Reply)

NICON Ongoing Recruitment / Standard Chartered Bank Internship Programme 2019- Retail Banking /

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.