Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,961 members, 7,817,818 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:21 PM

Lai Mohammed To NBC: Probe Shooting Of Big Brother Naija In South Africa - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lai Mohammed To NBC: Probe Shooting Of Big Brother Naija In South Africa (542 Views)

Eyewitness Account Of Army Shooting Of IPOB Members In Ekwulobia (Video) / Junaid Mohammed To Presidency: Stop Lying To Nigerians About Buhari's Health / Amina Mohammed To Resign On March 2nd (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lai Mohammed To NBC: Probe Shooting Of Big Brother Naija In South Africa by alcmene: 5:11pm On Jan 24, 2017
Lai Mohammed, minister of information and culture, has directed the National Broadcasting Commission (NBC) to investigate why the ongoing Big Brother Nigeria reality show is being shot in South Africa.

This was made this known through a statement released on Tuesday by Segun Adeyemi, the special adviser to the minister.

The reality TV show began on Tuesday after a 10-year hiatus.

The minister said the NBC should determine whether Multi-Choice, by shooting the show in South Africa, has breached the Nigerian Broadcasting Code in any way, as well as the issue of possible deceit, since the viewing public was never told that the event would be staged outside Nigeria.

“As a country of laws, only the outcome of the investigation will determine our next line of action,” he said.

Mohammed said while concerned Nigerians have bombarded his office with calls to complain about what they regard as an anomaly (of shooting outside the country a show meant for Nigerians), they should remain calm while the NBC investigates the issue and submits its findings.

Before the premiere of the show, Africa Magic, the show’s organiser, explained that it had a fully equipped house with facilities required for a successful show in South Africa.

https://lifestyle.thecable.ng/big-brother-naija-south-africa-fg/
Re: Lai Mohammed To NBC: Probe Shooting Of Big Brother Naija In South Africa by FSBoperator: 5:14pm On Jan 24, 2017
This old Fool has ran out of lies to tell Nigerians on the fate of their tyrant leader or could it be as minister of information and an outsider of the buhari inner cabinet he has no idea on the whereabouts of his oga presidiot?
Re: Lai Mohammed To NBC: Probe Shooting Of Big Brother Naija In South Africa by alcmene: 5:15pm On Jan 24, 2017
Should they host the program in darkness?

The federal government should as a matter of urgency investigate why buhari should go on medical leave outside the country before they prove bbn.

Mad people!

Why is this government so so useless?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lai Mohammed To NBC: Probe Shooting Of Big Brother Naija In South Africa by FSBoperator: 5:21pm On Jan 24, 2017
alcmene:
Should they host the program in darkness?

The federal government should as a matter of urgency investigate why buhari should go on medical leave outside the country before they prove bbn.

Mad people!

Why is this government so so useless?

Abi ohh!

Buhari has the audacity to tell us he is going abroad to holiday and for medical checkup and this clown wants to probe an independent production company based in SA for hiring Nigerians for their show.

Thunder fire this hypocrites lair mohammed
Re: Lai Mohammed To NBC: Probe Shooting Of Big Brother Naija In South Africa by FSBoperator: 5:24pm On Jan 24, 2017
The only thing Nigerian about that show is the Nigerians hired to star in it.

Lai should shutup
Re: Lai Mohammed To NBC: Probe Shooting Of Big Brother Naija In South Africa by Nobody: 5:28pm On Jan 24, 2017
But make we talk true..e no make brain na. Nigerian show for s a. Naija bad we know but make we respect ourselves.make we wash our dirty paeint inside. Na big slap. Expose our yansh for other countries to see. If I be bubu axswea as them dey finish the show make dem start exile,look for where den go get asylum. As far as it carries naija it should be shot here.

Me ayam just saying my own view sha...
Some people if den hear say cummando comment them go dey hurry fire curse. Not in the mood today peeps
Re: Lai Mohammed To NBC: Probe Shooting Of Big Brother Naija In South Africa by FSBoperator: 5:38pm On Jan 24, 2017
cummando:
But make we talk true..e no make brain na. Nigerian show for s a. Naija bad we know but make we respect ourselves.make we wash our dirty paeint inside. Na big slap. Expose our yansh for other countries to see. If I be bubu axswea as them dey finish the show make dem start exile,look for where den go get asylum. As far as it carries naija it should be shot here.

Me ayam just saying my own view sha...
Some people if den hear say cummando comment them go dey hurry fire curse. Not in the mood today peeps

How about Nigerian president holidaying in London?
Re: Lai Mohammed To NBC: Probe Shooting Of Big Brother Naija In South Africa by Nobody: 5:45pm On Jan 24, 2017
FSBoperator:

How about Nigerian president holidaying in London?
Leave the presiDENT
His sense and reasoning has been dented. Let's live for ourselves. He is just a figurehead. A statue. I'm ticking his days off on my calendar

(1) (Reply)

Tinubu, Akande Visit Buhari In London / $20bn NNPC Fraud: EFCC Discovers Diezani’s $37.5m Lagos Mansion / Will The FG Give The Whistlebower 5% Of Andrew Yakubu's Recovered $9.8m Loot?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.