Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,131 members, 7,811,195 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:04 AM

Meet The Graduate Who Dumped Her Career To Make Money Flaunting Her Bum Online. - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Meet The Graduate Who Dumped Her Career To Make Money Flaunting Her Bum Online. (1449 Views)

Female Graduate Who Sells Fruit In Benue (Photo) / Microbiology Graduate Who Had Distinction Turns Bricklayer (Photos) / Nigerians React To The Hijab-Wearing Law Graduate Who Wasn't Called To Bar (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Meet The Graduate Who Dumped Her Career To Make Money Flaunting Her Bum Online. by poochaii: 6:51pm On Jan 24, 2017

This Economics graduate chose to fail the business subsequent to completing her degree — so she could profit flaunting her 59 inch goods to her online fans. Cam-young lady Courtney Barnes, 32, chose to experience three rounds of unlawful butt shots six years back at what’s known as a “pumping party” in the US.

She wound up with a much greater behind than she expected, however the Internet star is presently ready to utilize her sizeable resources for her advantage.

Talking on her entrepreneurial attempt, the financial aspects graduate stated: “One thing that I learned in financial aspects is that it’s about having an item that individuals need – and my item is myself at this moment.

“I need to show men, ladies, and youngsters that it is conceivable to be wonderful, shrewd, and have a major ass.”

Courtney, otherwise called Miss Miami, at first chose to have the illicit silicone infusions subsequent to filling in as an artist while considering.

She respected the well proportioned figures of different artists and chose to upgrade her own particular base utilizing the unsafe underground market techniques.

Courtney, who was a normal on the Miami club scene, rapidly got to be distinctly famous for her sixty-inch base.
Also, after photos of her started to turn into a web sensation, Courtney chose to adapt her online notoriety.

Presently Courtney has 379,000 Instagram devotees and is an effective model and cam-young lady. Be that as it may, in spite of her lucrative profit, Courtney says her tremendous back implies that individuals don’t consider her important and over-sexualise her.

see more photos:
http://emmodaily.com/2017/01/24/meet-graduate-dumped-career-make-money-flaunting-bum-online-photos/
Re: Meet The Graduate Who Dumped Her Career To Make Money Flaunting Her Bum Online. by dingbang(m): 6:56pm On Jan 24, 2017
Why won't dey not sexualize her... Mchew...
Re: Meet The Graduate Who Dumped Her Career To Make Money Flaunting Her Bum Online. by FSBoperator: 6:59pm On Jan 24, 2017
Fake ass filled with cement
Re: Meet The Graduate Who Dumped Her Career To Make Money Flaunting Her Bum Online. by Afam4eva(m): 7:02pm On Jan 24, 2017
dingbang:
Why won't dey not sexualize her... Mchew...
Imagine the mumu talk...
Re: Meet The Graduate Who Dumped Her Career To Make Money Flaunting Her Bum Online. by miqos02(m): 7:13pm On Jan 24, 2017
ok
Re: Meet The Graduate Who Dumped Her Career To Make Money Flaunting Her Bum Online. by Peromnia: 7:24pm On Jan 24, 2017
Women objectifying themselves.
Re: Meet The Graduate Who Dumped Her Career To Make Money Flaunting Her Bum Online. by MrShine(m): 7:29pm On Jan 24, 2017
ode ni e...when u just passed through school and didn't learn anything...
in fact ode ni e.!
Re: Meet The Graduate Who Dumped Her Career To Make Money Flaunting Her Bum Online. by Nobody: 7:42pm On Jan 24, 2017
Me : Onome!!!!! Where is the Vaseline!!!!!
Onome: oga you don't finish am yesterday for last night post
Me : grin

(1) (Reply)

Please Help Me Choose A Career Path / Pls Consulting Firm Or Bank? / Sen2020 Saves Ur Future

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.