Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,294 members, 7,826,172 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 10:42 AM

Between Pretty Mike And His Ex-Girlfriend - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Between Pretty Mike And His Ex-Girlfriend (57356 Views)

BBNaija: Mike And His Wife, Perri Working Out At The Gym (Photos) / Pretty Mike And His Sex Doll, Amaka, Enjoy A Warm Bath Together During Romantic / Pretty Mike And His Sex Doll, Amaka Lagos Storm Club (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Between Pretty Mike And His Ex-Girlfriend by cococandy(f): 9:24pm On Jan 24, 2017
freecocoa:
I think this is the worst attention seeker we've seen of late, if not ever.
he is using his other phone to chat with himself while claiming that his ex is chatting with him

2 Likes

Re: Between Pretty Mike And His Ex-Girlfriend by enoch273: 9:26pm On Jan 24, 2017
1bkaye:

Hello

Do you mind if we chat privately?
Re: Between Pretty Mike And His Ex-Girlfriend by Olanna45(f): 9:27pm On Jan 24, 2017
MARKone:
OCD.. Dude might actually be sick. Them arrest say him dey put dog lease on women. E say him dey "empower" women undecided. When he'll be arrested for public display of imbecility, him go talk say he is empowering babies.
You just made my night... lollllzq
Re: Between Pretty Mike And His Ex-Girlfriend by abbey621(m): 9:27pm On Jan 24, 2017
I believe he has suffered in the hands of women when he was poor, this is why he chose to expose how cheap many women especially those in 9ja could be at times. Very sad but also entertaining!

1 Like

Re: Between Pretty Mike And His Ex-Girlfriend by LePrezident(m): 9:27pm On Jan 24, 2017
1bkaye:

Yes

Oh you're gorgeous, lemme just follow you.

1 Like

Re: Between Pretty Mike And His Ex-Girlfriend by Nobody: 9:28pm On Jan 24, 2017
enoch273:

Do you mind if we chat privately?
Sorry I prefer not to communicate with people outside of the forum
Re: Between Pretty Mike And His Ex-Girlfriend by Nobody: 9:28pm On Jan 24, 2017
LePrezident:

Oh you're gorgeous, lemme just follow you.
Aww thank you smiley

1 Like

Re: Between Pretty Mike And His Ex-Girlfriend by Nobody: 9:32pm On Jan 24, 2017
scrapNG:
looking for fame by force , by fire... ode

One of these companies might give him an endorsement soon. Unfortunately, the leashibg girls stunt may not work in his favour but you never know.

...Just look at Trump
Re: Between Pretty Mike And His Ex-Girlfriend by Akinz0126(m): 9:32pm On Jan 24, 2017
deb303:
what rubbish.... red nipple my small ass

Jesus so U av small ass?ass? tongue
Re: Between Pretty Mike And His Ex-Girlfriend by Olubukola16(f): 9:34pm On Jan 24, 2017
So childish..........smh.
Re: Between Pretty Mike And His Ex-Girlfriend by chibuzorAbia: 9:38pm On Jan 24, 2017
Useless IPOB
Re: Between Pretty Mike And His Ex-Girlfriend by xtervaganza(m): 9:40pm On Jan 24, 2017
Suffer head Nigerians hating on an already made guy.

Instead of you brain deads to focus on politicians who robbed your country blind you're hating on a guy who makes legit money

Now tell me, he out a leash in ladies, who did he hurt by his actions? You? Your sisters? The ladies? NO ONE! We all catch fun differently. Since he did not force the leash in the ladies why are you all hating him? Is it because he's rich and handsome?

Get a life

2 Likes

Re: Between Pretty Mike And His Ex-Girlfriend by kenejicks(m): 9:41pm On Jan 24, 2017
Re: Between Pretty Mike And His Ex-Girlfriend by blueeyes1: 9:48pm On Jan 24, 2017
Dis one well so?
And na person pikin o
Re: Between Pretty Mike And His Ex-Girlfriend by Nobody: 9:52pm On Jan 24, 2017
Lol, I see hypocritical comments all over the place, someone like me who truly doesn't give a Bleep would have absolutely no reason to hate on this guy.
Re: Between Pretty Mike And His Ex-Girlfriend by freecocoa(f): 9:53pm On Jan 24, 2017
cococandy:
he is using his other phone to chat with himself while claiming that his ex is chatting with him
Just imagine mumu saying, "I know you'll munch this" or whatever, like seriously? And this one has women wanting him o, it's really a pity.

1 Like

Re: Between Pretty Mike And His Ex-Girlfriend by mccoy47(m): 9:53pm On Jan 24, 2017
Mtchewww. All this propaganda just to seem straight to the gullible?
Tah. Mike you are as gay as Elton John angry
Re: Between Pretty Mike And His Ex-Girlfriend by kenx1(m): 9:59pm On Jan 24, 2017
Attension seeker
Re: Between Pretty Mike And His Ex-Girlfriend by hammerF: 10:00pm On Jan 24, 2017
cococandy:

Is it now clear to u that the brother is simply trying to advertise his brand.(Club Uno)

I think he should get the girls in fish net jump suit holding his Umbrella and another to carry is bag, whilst one use the hand held peacock feather fan to cool him down. All he has to do is hold the piimp magic stick. grin

Get the photographers ready on his next outing. grin
Re: Between Pretty Mike And His Ex-Girlfriend by habsydiamond(m): 10:00pm On Jan 24, 2017
This guy must be sick upandan
Re: Between Pretty Mike And His Ex-Girlfriend by bluice2(m): 10:01pm On Jan 24, 2017
"Big red nipples" Nipples now go red? Hmmmmm. That's a first smiley
Re: Between Pretty Mike And His Ex-Girlfriend by cococandy(f): 10:03pm On Jan 24, 2017
freecocoa:
Just imagine mumu saying, "I know you'll munch this" or whatever, like seriously? And this one has women wanting him o, it's really a pity.

Anything for attention.
Like who cares if his ex wants him to munch her n1pples?
Dude do it or say no and don't bother us about it.
Re: Between Pretty Mike And His Ex-Girlfriend by cococandy(f): 10:03pm On Jan 24, 2017
Possibly
hammerF:

Is it now clear to u that the brother is simply trying to advertise his brand.(Club Uno)

I think he should get the girls in fish net jump suit holding his Umbrella and another to carry is bag, whilst one use the hand held peacock feather fan to cool him down. All he has to do is hold the love-vendor magic stick. grin

Get the photographers ready on his next outing. grin

1 Like

Re: Between Pretty Mike And His Ex-Girlfriend by hammerF: 10:03pm On Jan 24, 2017
cococandy:
Possibly

He definitely need the girls for his swag to be complete. This one he is doing, is killing his brand.

He is marketing a club, clubs are adult entertainment not for kids.
Re: Between Pretty Mike And His Ex-Girlfriend by freecocoa(f): 10:12pm On Jan 24, 2017
cococandy:

Anything for attention.
Dude's just really dumb in my opinion.
Re: Between Pretty Mike And His Ex-Girlfriend by AceDomino(m): 10:13pm On Jan 24, 2017
Nothing we no go see for this bleeped-up country of PH n GH we're living in....called naija
Re: Between Pretty Mike And His Ex-Girlfriend by tillaman(m): 10:39pm On Jan 24, 2017
He wants attention and he's getting it, the convo looks staged!! Big red nips, is she a nursing mom!!
Re: Between Pretty Mike And His Ex-Girlfriend by Nobody: 10:45pm On Jan 24, 2017
cococandy:

Anything for attention.
Lmao

1 Like

Re: Between Pretty Mike And His Ex-Girlfriend by Duru009(m): 10:51pm On Jan 24, 2017
I luv ur swag bro.. .....

#it's a free world....
Re: Between Pretty Mike And His Ex-Girlfriend by hammerF: 11:04pm On Jan 24, 2017
freecocoa:
Dude's just really dumb in my opinion.

I wouldnt say he is dumb becos he got everybody attention didn't he?

However, if u mean dumb with this new strategy, then i would agre to an extent, in the sense that i think his hands might be tied by the Lagos State gov Ambode.

Ambode is a big fan of Quilox Club, where he spends most of his time and he sees Club Uno as a potential competitor and the arrest was simply an attempt to eliminate competition.

He is marketing to the wrong group of people with the feeding bottle, he is not selling baby things.

Clubs are best marketed with women, becos at the end of the day, singles go there to score.

U have to let them know, u got the women and ur hand is too full, guys make una come Oooooh. (Carry dey go)

Either way, he needs to finish wat he started and damn the consequences. grin
Re: Between Pretty Mike And His Ex-Girlfriend by Nobody: 11:14pm On Jan 24, 2017
deb303:
what rubbish.... red nipple my small ass

Hahaha.
Re: Between Pretty Mike And His Ex-Girlfriend by teeghurl(f): 11:15pm On Jan 24, 2017
cummando:
He just dey spoil that sweet name michael8

May that drink choke you...oniranu rederede radarada radanradan jagbajagba jatijati shegeshege
lmao cheesy grincheesy. Ur name na mike?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Richard Nnadi’s Traditional Wedding: Don Jazzy, Tonto Dikeh, Jude Okoye & Lasisi / Cubana Chief Priest Meets Mercy Eke At The Headies Award / Blackface Criticises Wizkid, Asisat Oshoala Over "Insults" On President Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.