Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,133 members, 7,818,403 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:35 PM

Fkonnect- Nigeria Social And Marketplace - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Fkonnect- Nigeria Social And Marketplace (429 Views)

Partnership Required For Social And Careers Development. / Media Accent Nigeria : Social Media Management... 10 Rules / Balancing Social And Entrepreneurial Life (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Fkonnect- Nigeria Social And Marketplace by Nobody: 7:20pm On Jan 24, 2017
Mark Zuckerberg Made Nearly $5 Billion in the First Two Weeks of 2017. How much have you made so far this year?

While on Xmas/new year holidays far away in my remote village, with very limited network coverage, minimum of N100,000 was entering my bank accounts on daily basis, courtesy of power of internet, social media and digital marketing!

While most Nigerians were busy crying recession, blaming Jonathan, Buhari, and closing down their businesses owing to limited income, I was rather busy building a house and completed same within a few months...

I didn't do anything too special; I simply learnt 'how to make money during recession' and powered it with power of digital marketing. That was all I did!

Don't waste your time on social media abusing people, debating Buhari vs Jonathan, PDP vs APC or just sharing annoying religious chain messages or fake news.

The internet, especially digital media, is underutilized by lots of younger people, who are rather unconsciously addicted to it.

Imagine how much you've paid on data, phones and accessories since you bought your first mobile phone - and how much have you made out of it? What's your stake in the internet and social media space?

Global online retail sales are growing and is estimated to reach 8.8% of total retail spending in 2018, as compared to 7.4% in 2016.

In terms of country, UK has the highest retail E-commerce sales as %age of total retail sales (15.6%), followed by China (13.8%),

Norway (11.5%), Finland (10.8%) and South Korea (10.5%).

eCommerce is not just about setting up computers and businesses. It encompasses a larger scope. Govt & policy makers must come in NOW

According to the Minister of Communications, Adebayo Shittu, over 40 million Nigerians can be employed through ICT, e-commerce.

While we are looking to create new jobs & find our way out of present economic recession, we should also consider eCommerce STRONGLY!

While you may not afford to start as big as Jumia, you can start by selling online for others. Lots of physical storeowners are willing to deal and partner with you

I sell average of one product online daily, and have never met some of the people I have been selling for or selling to.

All I do is call to get prices and details of their products, add my own profit + delivery charges, advertise the products online, get buyers, send money to product owner, send DHL agents to product owner. DHL picks up and delivers within 48hrs, and all parties involved are happy.

This is the beauty of technology, and until you key into it, you’ll never know how far people have gone!

Get started with fkonnect today, The Africa Social and Marketplace

www.fkonnect.com

1 Share

Re: Fkonnect- Nigeria Social And Marketplace by boyo123(m): 11:59pm On Jan 24, 2017
inspiring write up, can i work for you at fkonnect.com

(1) (Reply)

Today's Naira Rate Against The Dollar, Pounds And Euro / Centrespread Seeks Skye Bank’s Committal For Contempt Of Court / Loan For Your Business Expansion And Development Without Collateral

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.