Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,829 members, 7,862,729 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 02:48 AM

Once Upon A Time In Gambia - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Once Upon A Time In Gambia (401 Views)

Buhari’s Military Action In Gambia Without Approval – Senator Chukwuka Utazi / Buhari Not A Democrat, Lacks Moral Rights To Intervene In Gambia – Fayose / See Pics Of Buhari Wit Presidents Mahama,ellen Sirleaf & Ernest Koroma In Gambia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Once Upon A Time In Gambia by Operamacaty(m): 7:44pm On Jan 24, 2017
I have very vivid memories of my last visit to The Gambia. This was in 2013 when President Goodluck Jonathan paid a two-day visit to the country. In the course of that visit, President Jonathan commissioned the new Chancery of the Nigerian Embassy in Banjul, and also met with the Nigerian community, in addition to the usual bilateral meetings. Nigeria and The Gambia have very strong cultural and diplomatic relations. CC OAM4J
Re: Once Upon A Time In Gambia by leofab(f): 8:44pm On Jan 24, 2017
And so
Re: Once Upon A Time In Gambia by Operamacaty(m): 9:06pm On Jan 24, 2017
Just know it.. Its important
Re: Once Upon A Time In Gambia by joeworipre: 9:28pm On Jan 24, 2017
This man sha, i always enjoy your Narative. My only problem is how you end you write ups, too cold

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

What Happened To The Advertised Sale Of Presidential Jets? / Fayose Message To His People / HAPPENING NOW: James Ibori In UK Court For Asset Seizure Hearing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.