Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,907 members, 7,814,068 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 05:21 AM

Have You Ever Wished You Are White And Not Black? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Have You Ever Wished You Are White And Not Black? (1490 Views)

PDP Lady Who Wished Buhari Dead During 2015 Campaign Dies| See Her Hate Posts / Ever Wished To Take A Nap On 3rd Mainland Bridge? This Man Did! / For Ojukwu, I Wished I Were Born Igbo – By Femi Fani-kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Have You Ever Wished You Are White And Not Black? by Parohfrey(f): 10:00pm On Nov 29, 2009
From the way a few people defend the west here on nairaland, you are sure in their hearts they realy blame themselves for being black, but the fact is, once you are black, your arse is black forever. Even the white folks dont understand why some black folks defend the country that is not theirs that much.

So, are you one of them who continously wish he/she is white? Lets know.
Re: Have You Ever Wished You Are White And Not Black? by bilymuse: 10:16pm On Nov 29, 2009
I am happy lm not that psychotic Paroh frey
Re: Have You Ever Wished You Are White And Not Black? by strangleyo: 10:23pm On Nov 29, 2009
Well, you're in New York.
Re: Have You Ever Wished You Are White And Not Black? by CyberG: 10:34pm On Nov 29, 2009
Paroh_frey:

From the way a few people defend the west here on nairaland, you are sure in their hearts they realy blame themselves for being black, but the fact is, once you are black, your arse is black forever. Even the white folks dont understand why some black folks defend the country that is not theirs that much.

MENTALLY-UNSTABLE SICKLY BITCH. . .I WILL MOP THE FLOOR WITH YOUR SOUL AND BODY! YOU WILL HAVE NO PEACE FOR I WILL COME AFTER YOU EVERYWHERE YOU MAY BE!
Re: Have You Ever Wished You Are White And Not Black? by Parohfrey(f): 11:16pm On Nov 29, 2009
CyberG:

MENTALLY-UNSTABLE SICKLY BITCH. . .I WILL MOP THE FLOOR WITH YOUR SOUL AND BODY! YOU WILL HAVE NO PEACE FOR I WILL COME AFTER YOU EVERYWHERE YOU MAY BE!

Your mother's rotten cu nt is now disturbing you from knowing your left from your right? How did your father still find it easy putting his bent di ck inside that rotten pot of soup? No wonder, you came out to have down's syndrome, amyway, your mother called me to say she needs help cos her ten year old boyfriend is refusing to fu ck her due to her rotten cun t. pls help her instead of spending all your life on NairaLand.
Re: Have You Ever Wished You Are White And Not Black? by Abagworo(m): 11:36pm On Nov 29, 2009
Paroh_frey:

nairaland is for nigerians not you
Re: Have You Ever Wished You Are White And Not Black? by THEAMAKA3(f): 11:42pm On Nov 29, 2009
no, i have never wished to be white, but i bet you did to even come up with a stupid topic like this.
cant someone do something about this paroh_frey?!?!
(s)he is like a parasite on nairaland!!  angry angry angry
he/she or whoever it is, gosh!! stupid topic and wrong section.
na this one be politics again?
Re: Have You Ever Wished You Are White And Not Black? by Parohfrey(f): 11:45pm On Nov 29, 2009
^^^^

BECAUS EIT OBVIOUSLY DEVIATES FROM YOUR USUAL ROMANCE TOPICS, SORRY, YOUR PU SSY STAYS DRY THIS TIME.
Re: Have You Ever Wished You Are White And Not Black? by maedan(f): 11:49pm On Nov 29, 2009
shocked shocked shocked^^^^
Re: Have You Ever Wished You Are White And Not Black? by Tsiya(m): 11:51pm On Nov 29, 2009
I do know that some our black people wish to be white. Bleaching is all about it. Our women are more expert in it. Perharps if you are carrying a research it would be more ideal to talk to the people on the street. MJ is gone he may me the right person or even Sammy.
Re: Have You Ever Wished You Are White And Not Black? by THEAMAKA3(f): 11:55pm On Nov 29, 2009
Tsiya:

I do know that some our black people wish to be white. Bleaching is all about it. Our women are more expert in it. Perharps if you are carrying a research it would be more ideal to talk to the people on the street. MJ is gone he may me the right person or even Sammy.
can you at least read the initial post. this has nothing to do with physical appearance and bleaching.
shior.
Re: Have You Ever Wished You Are White And Not Black? by Tsiya(m): 12:00am On Nov 30, 2009
THE-AMAKA:

can you at least read the initial post. this has nothing to do with physical appearance and bleaching.
shior.

Amaka I read the post and I understood the post. It is what is inside that usually come out when it is rotten. I honestly believe that everybody that can go all the way to change his skin colour, deep inside we wish he isn't that way.

You know MJ, people are saying it is because he has Vitiligo or something, but I don't believe that. The guy just hate being black that is all
Re: Have You Ever Wished You Are White And Not Black? by THEAMAKA3(f): 12:03am On Nov 30, 2009
doctors confirmed that he had vitiligo and he also had lupus which adds to skin problems and makes them worse.
and he was already getting plastic surgery before the vitiligo hit, so he already wanted to change his facial structure before the skin change.
tell me, if you were a start of that magnitude, would you rather depigment your skin all the way to get it to one even color, or walk around with patches all over your body?
he was using makeup for years and years and years and then he finally decided to just depigment his skin all the way cause you cant reverse the effects of vitiligo.
Re: Have You Ever Wished You Are White And Not Black? by maedan(f): 12:04am On Nov 30, 2009
I think there's a diff. between wishing you were fairer and wishing that you were white. Black women "tone" and bleach because they feel dark skin is ugly. But not that they wish they were born white. You can't wish you were born different (like some wish they were born Americans, British, Nigerian wink wink wink).
Re: Have You Ever Wished You Are White And Not Black? by THEAMAKA3(f): 12:05am On Nov 30, 2009
maedan:

I think there's a diff. between wishing you were fairer and wishing that you were white. Black women "tone" and bleach because they feel dark skin is ugly. But not that they wish they were born white. You can't wish you were born different (like some wish they were born Americans, British, Nigerian wink wink wink).
GBAM!
Re: Have You Ever Wished You Are White And Not Black? by No2Atheism(m): 12:10am On Nov 30, 2009
@topic

WHY WOULD ANYONE WISH TO BE A DEVOLVED GENETICALLY INFERIOR RACE WITH SO MUCH MEDICAL PROBLEMS COMPARED TO A BLACK MAN.

Can the Moderator please lock this thread and delete it . . .its this kind of Eurocentric nonsense that is being used to brainwash Africans and make them hate their own skin even though science and genetics actually shows that an average African is actually better than an average European.

Cus an African is better is why Europeans had to invent Racism in other to suppress and prevent Africans from making headway . . . as the only way Europeans can have an edge is by deceitful and evil means.

That is why you see that an average black man that is giving the same training and opportunities usually performs better than an average White man.

Moderator should please lock this thread . . .

I sincerely think some nairaland users are specifically here to destabilise the forum and spread hatred through their posts and statements.

Sometimes it feels like some users are white people pretending to be black . . . on nairaland. Otherwise what do they stand to gain with the kind of posts and thread that is being opened by them.

As it is being sad in criminal investigations . . .trace the money . . . in this case, trace the motive
Re: Have You Ever Wished You Are White And Not Black? by OAM4J: 12:12am On Nov 30, 2009
@op
Dont you have a job or something serious to do? How many threads are you going to open in a day to prove your sickness? You are really a nuisance on this forum, i wonder why d moderators allow a low life, sick-head like you here. Gosh!!!
Re: Have You Ever Wished You Are White And Not Black? by Tsiya(m): 12:12am On Nov 30, 2009
maedan:

It is because of the limit to which they can turn themselve to white that is why they stop at being fairer. If they can go all the way, I believe some, if not most, will

MJ hate being black. Did you see his children? They are as white as Prince Williams. We certainly know that if he is black by genes, it wont stop his kids from being mixed race even if the mother isn't black. The guy is so ashame of being black that he has to reproduce using someone spam. It is just weird.
Re: Have You Ever Wished You Are White And Not Black? by TheSeeker(m): 1:42am On Nov 30, 2009
No, I am happy I'm black and God forbid, in the next life, that I am white
Re: Have You Ever Wished You Are White And Not Black? by puskin: 1:53am On Nov 30, 2009
Black is beautiful.
Im happy being black.
Re: Have You Ever Wished You Are White And Not Black? by 9ja4eva: 2:12am On Nov 30, 2009
NEVER

BLACK ALL THE WAY
Re: Have You Ever Wished You Are White And Not Black? by THEAMAKA3(f): 2:13am On Nov 30, 2009
TheSeeker:

No, I am happy I'm black and God forbid, in the next life, that I am white
i agree. i wouldnt want to be any other thing.
i can be from sub saharan africa or the carribean.
nowhere else.
Re: Have You Ever Wished You Are White And Not Black? by Fhemmmy: 2:23am On Nov 30, 2009
I am made the right way God knows best, so i am happy being who i am.
Re: Have You Ever Wished You Are White And Not Black? by Parohfrey(f): 9:05am On Nov 30, 2009
OAM4J:

@op
Dont you have a job or something serious to do? How many threads are you going to open in a day to prove your sickness? You are really a nuisance on this forum, i wonder why d moderators allow a low life, sick-head like you here. Gosh!!!

Your moda foking parents.
Re: Have You Ever Wished You Are White And Not Black? by nex(m): 9:43am On Nov 30, 2009
I am not BLACK, I'm only AFRICAN with CHOCOLATE SKIN, and they are not white, they are only Oyibo with PALE SKIN.

White is good and black is bad. Whosoever agrees that they are black will only perform black deeds and produce black results. For years these Oyibo people have tried to impose it in your brain that you are black so that you will believe that nothing good can ever come out of you but the truth is that it is mostly they who are black. You may experiment by taking off your shirt and tying a black polyethene bag or a black cloth on your arm then look at yourself in the mirror if really there's anyway your skin is that colour.

BLACK IS BAD!

look at every phrase that has the word black in it: black leg, blackmail, black book, black hat hacker, black sheep, black magic, black market, does it mean that the leg, the mail, the book, the hacker, the sheep, the magic or the market has a colour that is African? No! Black simply connotes that a thing is bad, inferior, undesireable or evil.

Now, on the other hand, if you tie a white polyethene bag or white cloth on the bare arm of an Oyibo person, does it in anyway show that they are the same colour?

So why do they insist that we must call they white and they instill it in our brains so much that we agree that they are the ones who are white. Now look at all the phrases which include word white and you will notice that the true meaning of that word as used to describe humans is simply good, desireable, superior, and even holy.

There was a time when some group of people were being solely referred to as BLACK AMERICANS some intellectuals sat together and decided they should be better known is African Americans because they found that the name Nigger which they reject simply translates through Negro to mean black.

Black is bad.
White is good.
Some Africans are black.
Some Oyibo are black.
Some Oyibo are white.
Some Africans are white.

I am African, I am white and I HATE BLACK PEOPLE.
Re: Have You Ever Wished You Are White And Not Black? by Nobody: 9:44am On Nov 30, 2009
I'm black & i think am ok with it
Re: Have You Ever Wished You Are White And Not Black? by No2Atheism(m): 9:45am On Nov 30, 2009
nex:

I am not BLACK, I'm only AFRICAN with CHOCOLATE SKIN, and they are not white, they are only Oyibo with PALE SKIN.

White is good and black is bad. Whosoever agrees that they are black will only perform black deeds and produce black results. For years these Oyibo people have tried to impose it in your brain that you are black so that you will believe that nothing good can ever come out of you but the truth is that it is mostly they who are black. You may experiment by taking off your shirt and tying a black polyethene bag or a black cloth on your arm then look at yourself in the mirror if really there's anyway your skin is that colour.

BLACK IS BAD!

look at every phrase that has the word black in it: black leg, blackmail, black book, black hat hacker, black sheep, black magic, black market, does it mean that the leg, the mail, the book, the hacker, the sheep, the magic or the market has a colour that is African? No! Black simply connotes that a thing is bad, inferior, undesireable or evil.

Now, on the other hand, if you tie a white polyethene bag or white cloth on the bare arm of an Oyibo person, does it in anyway show that they are the same colour?

So why do they insist that we must call they white and they instill it in our brains so much that we agree that they are the ones who are white. Now look at all the phrases which include word white and you will notice that the true meaning of that word as used to describe humans is simply good, desireable, superior, and even holy.

There was a time when some group of people were being solely referred to as BLACK AMERICANS some intellectuals sat together and decided they should be better known is African Americans because they found that the name Nigger which they reject simply translates through Negro to mean black.

Black is bad.
White is good.
Some Africans are black.
Some Oyibo are black.
Some Oyibo are white.
Some Africans are white.

I am African, I am white and I HATE BLACK PEOPLE.

Good to know that . . .so what are we supposed to do about that . . .
Re: Have You Ever Wished You Are White And Not Black? by Nobody: 9:49am On Nov 30, 2009
@nex
blah blah blah, ?
Re: Have You Ever Wished You Are White And Not Black? by Caringpro(f): 10:03am On Nov 30, 2009
Being white!? GOD FORBID!
Re: Have You Ever Wished You Are White And Not Black? by SEFAGO(m): 10:05am On Nov 30, 2009
I have always wanted to be green.
Re: Have You Ever Wished You Are White And Not Black? by Nobody: 10:37am On Nov 30, 2009
@sefago
are u realy serious,
Re: Have You Ever Wished You Are White And Not Black? by nex(m): 10:47am On Nov 30, 2009
@No2Atheism

It's good that you now know that. But since you are still waiting for me to give you a line of action, I doubt if you've learnt anything.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Goodluck Jonathan Speaks Again / Boko Haram And The Disintegration Prediction Of American Intelligence / The Simple Arithmetic Of Oil Subsidy- Pastor Bakare

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.