Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,326 members, 7,811,964 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:26 AM

The Muse Academy (a Script/screenplay) - Poems For Review - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Poems For Review / The Muse Academy (a Script/screenplay) (787 Views)

Grip Of The Muse / 'Funky Patient': Screenplay For A Short Film / Good Screenplay Story - Nigerian Movie Script - Available (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Muse Academy (a Script/screenplay) by KittyChan: 10:18pm On Nov 29, 2009
Opening Credits:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VXiVgDRf4XE&feature=channel

(PS, this is supposed to be a super cliche teen drama show, Like REALLY cliche)

[size=50pt]Ep 1, Scene 1: Welcome Back[/size]

Chelsea is seen half dressed with a leopard print tee on. She struggles to get her skinny jeans on but tugs them up her hips and buckles them. Chelsea runs to the bathroom inside her dorm and looks at Lena still applying her make-up, she sighs and grabs Lena's shoulder and shakes her. The sudden shaking makes Lena smear her lipstick on her face, Chelsea laughs.

Chelsea: C'mon Lena! If we don't go now we'll be late! It's our first day back, WE NEED TO MAKE GOOD IMPRESSIONS!

Lena: Yeah, yeah,  Just one sec,  Lemme wipe this lipstick off my face,

Chelsea: Fine, just hurry it up!

Chelsea hops out of the bathroom and gets her cat eared jacked while Lena fixes her face. Lena dashes out of the room and grabs her backpack, the two girls run out of their dorm. Lena and Chelsea race down three flights of stairs to get down to the first floor of the building. Chelsea runs ahead and Lena struggles to stay with her.

Lena: Wait up,  I can't run this fast!!! *pants heavily*

Chelsea: You gotta keep up if you wanna make it on time!

Lena catches up shortly, the two girls run across the street to the big building known as The Muse Academy. Chelsea stops and Lena does too.

Chelsea: Well, we're here,

Lena: Finally!

The girls walk into the school building, the view shifts to a fancy red sportscar pulling up to the school entrance. None other than the most popular girl in school, Taryn steps out. She gets out and flips her hair, then she smirks at all the boys checking her out.

Taryn: Oh it's good to be back!

Just as she begins to walk forward, her arch nemesis, Skylar bumps into her on accident. Taryn takes this as an insult and shoves Skylar back. Taryn smiles and looks back at Skylar who has fallen behind her, her boyfriend Jamie had helped her up.

Taryn: You should have been careful over there, clumsiness makes you uglier than you already are.

Skylar: Shove it up your slutty ass, Taryn! If you think that you and your little schemes are gonna humiliate me, think again! I'm keeping my eyes on you, bitch!

Taryn: Well, good luck with that, you're really wasting my time,  Get out of my sight, butch!

Taryn struts into the big building, behind her Skylar is staring daggers into her back.

Skylar: My god, she is such a skank!!!

Jamie: Just ignore it, she thinks she can control us with her little games,  Pfffttt! Everyone hates her, you have nothing to worry about.

Skylar: Well, I guess, but I'm still gonna be aware of her this year,

Jamie: Cmon, let's just go in.

Jamie puts his arm around Skylar's waist and the couple walks into Muse. By now mostly everyone is in the big victorian styled school building. View shifts to Mr. Grants class, where everyone is in, Chelsea is talking to Rowan while Lena is getting her stuff together. Jamie and Skylar are seen making out in the back of the class. Taryn and her BFF are looking at Skylar and Jamie, then they text each other something mean and laugh. View shifts over Taryn's shoulder where she forwards a text to mostly everyone that says "OMG look at Skylar and Jamie! Someone's gonna be a baby daddy soon! XDD" A couple of moments later the bell rings, and Mr. Grant walks in.

Mr. Grant: OK, OK, I get it, it's the first full day back since summer break, but as we all discussed yesterday we need to all be on our best behaviors!!

[size=20pt]Scene 2 coming soon.[/size]
Re: The Muse Academy (a Script/screenplay) by maedan(f): 10:23pm On Nov 29, 2009
Posting with invisible ink grin isn't going to help any, by the way wink.
Re: The Muse Academy (a Script/screenplay) by maedan(f): 1:50am On Dec 01, 2009
Ok. Much better wink.

(1) (Reply)

Death Of The Undertaker / Some Learn To Let Go / 2 Be The Change

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.