Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,829 members, 7,810,189 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:52 PM

Federal MDAs Currently Undergoing Replacement - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Federal MDAs Currently Undergoing Replacement (14130 Views)

FG Moves To Absorb N-power Beneficiaries Into Mdas / List Of Federal Mdas That Will Recruit In 2017 / N-Power Graduates In Kaduna Undergoing Verification Process (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Federal MDAs Currently Undergoing Replacement by burantashii: 10:43pm On Jan 24, 2017
List of Federal MDAs currently undergoing REPLACEMENT

1. Nigeria Security and Civil Defense Corps,( training is currently going on for the replacement as i am typing, tho the agency has been given go ahead by PMB to recruit 10,000 personnel)

2. Petroleum Equalization Fund

3. Nigeria Electricity Regulatory Commission

4. Nigeria Space Research and Development Agency

5. Nigeria Maritime and Safety Agency( Training is also going on)

6. Nigeria Nuclear Regulatory Agency

7. Nigeria Television Authority

8. Niger Delta Development Commission

9. Nigeria Human Right Commission

10. Nigeria Directorate of Employment.

11.National Orientation Agency

12. Federal Characters Commission
(this agency is the ones that suppose to put an end to these illegal practices but yet, you will never hear that the Federal character is recruiting or replacing, they lead the fore runner in all shady deals)

HOW TO APPLY

1. You go to the Agencies and book and appointment with the Director of Finance and Administration or Director or Human Resources, with POLITENESS ask the person in charge that you want to apply for replacement in the agency, please go along with a cover letter indicating the position or the cadre u belong to e.g Administrative officer GL 08, Legal Officer GL 08, Architect GL 08, Accountant GL 08
..etc Grade Level 08 is for Degree intake, Polytechnic or Technical Officer is GL 07. just plead with the person to help u out that you know that recruitment is not going on in the organization, the director should assist you out with replacement. after that if you are asked to drop your CV, then you are good to go but if you sent out you can try Option 2 or 3, just make sure ur CV is accepted

2. National Assembly Connection: First and foremost you will have to look for The lawmaker representing your Constituency or District, ask he or she to give you a note to the agency or he should find a colleagues in a committee performing oversight functions in the agency to also give u a supporting letter, reason why i am asking you to meet your constituency lawmaker is to avoid UNDUE HARASSMENT especially ladies. you take this letter to the agency, it will be very difficult for the agency to turn u down by seeing a letter from the NASS lawmaker, especially the one performing oversight function on the agency.

3. POSTAL METHOD: you will visit the agency website and look for the PMB(Private Mail Bag) and send your your CV and cover letter to the agency, please indicate the department in the agency, e.g Director of Finance and Administration, your envelope will go directly to the director desk. please indicate the position you are fit into in the agency don't letter recruitment in the any part of the CV or Cover letter Use Replacement instead

4. PRAY TO GOD

Please don't PM regarding anything replacement or recruitment, because, I don't do such.

I'm just helping, if you are willing to help yourself.

NOTE:
NDLEA, NPA, NIPOST and Custom will soon recruit.

Have a blessed day.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Federal MDAs Currently Undergoing Replacement by burantashii: 10:47pm On Jan 24, 2017
This thread should be open for information about future replacement aside the ones i listed above..
Re: Federal MDAs Currently Undergoing Replacement by Chikelue2000(m): 11:03pm On Jan 24, 2017
Nice one Bro
I will just pray and do d postal method. If d God I serve will use that for me, good if not, no problem. Tnx man, God bless u richly
Re: Federal MDAs Currently Undergoing Replacement by Nbote(m): 7:59am On Jan 25, 2017
Story... It's called replacement because it's coded and for dem dem. Replacement goes on everyday in every MDA depending on ur recommendations and leg u have.
Re: Federal MDAs Currently Undergoing Replacement by Tiwa101: 8:04am On Jan 25, 2017
burantashii:
List of Federal MDAs currently undergoing REPLACEMENT

1. Nigeria Security and Civil Defense Corps,( training is currently going on for the replacement as i am typing, tho the agency has been given go ahead by PMB to recruit 10,000 personnel)

2. Petroleum Equalization Fund

3. Nigeria Electricity Regulatory Commission

4. Nigeria Space Research and Development Agency

5. Nigeria Maritime and Safety Agency( Training is also going on)

6. Nigeria Nuclear Regulatory Agency

7. Nigeria Television Authority

8. Niger Delta Development Commission

9. Nigeria Human Right Commission

10. Nigeria Directorate of Employment.

11.National Orientation Agency

12. Federal Characters Commission
(this agency is the ones that suppose to put an end to these illegal practices but yet, you will never hear that the Federal character is recruiting or replacing, they lead the fore runner in all shady deals)

HOW TO APPLY

1. You go to the Agencies and book and appointment with the Director of Finance and Administration or Director or Human Resources, with POLITENESS ask the person in charge that you want to apply for replacement in the agency, please go along with a cover letter indicating the position or the cadre u belong to e.g Administrative officer GL 08, Legal Officer GL 08, Architect GL 08, Accountant GL 08
..etc Grade Level 08 is for Degree intake, Polytechnic or Technical Officer is GL 07. just plead with the person to help u out that you know that recruitment is not going on in the organization, the director should assist you out with replacement. after that if you are asked to drop your CV, then you are good to go but if you sent out you can try Option 2 or 3, just make sure ur CV is accepted

2. National Assembly Connection: First and foremost you will have to look for The lawmaker representing your Constituency or District, ask he or she to give you a note to the agency or he should find a colleagues in a committee performing oversight functions in the agency to also give u a supporting letter, reason why i am asking you to meet your constituency lawmaker is to avoid UNDUE HARASSMENT especially ladies. you take this letter to the agency, it will be very difficult for the agency to turn u down by seeing a letter from the NASS lawmaker, especially the one performing oversight function on the agency.

3. POSTAL METHOD: you will visit the agency website and look for the PMB(Private Mail Bag) and send your your CV and cover letter to the agency, please indicate the department in the agency, e.g Director of Finance and Administration, your envelope will go directly to the director desk. please indicate the position you are fit into in the agency don't letter recruitment in the any part of the CV or Cover letter Use Replacement instead

4. PRAY TO GOD

Please don't PM regarding anything replacement or recruitment, because, I don't do such.

I'm just helping, if you are willing to help yourself.

NOTE:
NDLEA, NPA, NIPOST and Custom will soon recruit.

Have a blessed day.

can a top official from federal character commission help as well?

1 Like

Re: Federal MDAs Currently Undergoing Replacement by Nobody: 10:21am On Jan 25, 2017
burantashii:
This thread should be open for information about future replacement aside the ones i listed above..
Custom is due for Recruitment since Last year....i dont know if dere recruitment will b open to public or it will b on coded level.
Re: Federal MDAs Currently Undergoing Replacement by DrTims(m): 11:11am On Jan 25, 2017
This is serious.... May God help those who help themselves. Tanx op for the infor

1 Like

Re: Federal MDAs Currently Undergoing Replacement by jcflex(m): 11:43am On Jan 25, 2017
Will definitely give a try.
Re: Federal MDAs Currently Undergoing Replacement by dhope: 5:09pm On Jan 25, 2017
pls i need advice. in an agency that has a director general and other unit directors, is it advisable to direct such applicatn to DG or d exact unit director where someone looks to be relevant?

1 Like

Re: Federal MDAs Currently Undergoing Replacement by burantashii: 6:26pm On Jan 25, 2017
it will be open to the public....

JIBOSKI437:
Custom is due for Recruitment since Last year....i dont know if dere recruitment will b open to public or it will b on coded level.
Re: Federal MDAs Currently Undergoing Replacement by burantashii: 6:27pm On Jan 25, 2017
not advisable, follow the instructions.

dhope:
pls i need advice. in an agency that has a director general and other unit directors, is it advisable to direct such applicatn to DG or d exact unit director where someone looks to be relevant?
Re: Federal MDAs Currently Undergoing Replacement by BrutusOj(m): 6:29pm On Jan 25, 2017
thanks for the info
Re: Federal MDAs Currently Undergoing Replacement by Mrwise016: 7:53pm On Jan 25, 2017
@burantashii, what abt NEMA and Energy Commission of Nigeria(ECN). Are u aware of when their replacement or recruitment will be?
Re: Federal MDAs Currently Undergoing Replacement by burantashii: 9:54pm On Jan 25, 2017
I don't have any knowledge about that, but will keep u posted if there is any development, just stay glue to the thread often.

Mrwise016:
@burantashii, what abt NEMA and Energy Commission of Nigeria(ECN). Are u aware of when their replacement or recruitment will be?
Re: Federal MDAs Currently Undergoing Replacement by yemmybx(m): 10:27pm On Jan 25, 2017
God help me
Re: Federal MDAs Currently Undergoing Replacement by obongtunji: 11:23pm On Jan 25, 2017
Following
Re: Federal MDAs Currently Undergoing Replacement by Nobody: 12:43pm On Jan 26, 2017
How will i see this my senator now

Emmanuel Paulker, how will i see you now?
Re: Federal MDAs Currently Undergoing Replacement by stunningjudy(f): 12:54pm On Jan 26, 2017
Perfectdanny:
How will i see this my senator now

Emmanuel Paulker, how will i see you now?
Go to his house at opolo. @burantashii, I want to take a huge risk and travel to abuja to get the recommendation. Let my trip not be in vain.
Re: Federal MDAs Currently Undergoing Replacement by Nobody: 1:10pm On Jan 26, 2017
stunningjudy:

Go to his house at opolo. @burantashii, I want to take a huge risk and travel to abuja to get the recommendation. Let my trip not be in vain.

He hardly comes home.
Re: Federal MDAs Currently Undergoing Replacement by Bamidele539: 1:18pm On Jan 26, 2017
Currently following#
Re: Federal MDAs Currently Undergoing Replacement by tayo4ng(m): 1:19pm On Jan 26, 2017
nice info
Re: Federal MDAs Currently Undergoing Replacement by stunningjudy(f): 1:33pm On Jan 26, 2017
Perfectdanny:

He hardly comes home.
Re: Federal MDAs Currently Undergoing Replacement by Harinholar(f): 2:41pm On Jan 26, 2017
Pls any idea about... National biotechnology development agency??
Re: Federal MDAs Currently Undergoing Replacement by Nobody: 2:52pm On Jan 26, 2017
stunningjudy:

Get to talk to one of his sons. i know 1 that is humble and nice.

I don't know anyone o *sad*

1 Like

Re: Federal MDAs Currently Undergoing Replacement by burantashii: 4:07pm On Jan 26, 2017
link will help in checking names of who is in charge of which agency.

http://www.nassnig.org/committee
Re: Federal MDAs Currently Undergoing Replacement by burantashii: 4:09pm On Jan 26, 2017
stunningjudy:

keep faith.

1 Like

Re: Federal MDAs Currently Undergoing Replacement by 2el(m): 4:20pm On Jan 26, 2017
me i can't stress myself, I'm going for postal method, who's with me. NIPOST will be cheaper cheesy
Re: Federal MDAs Currently Undergoing Replacement by toluleke(m): 4:44pm On Jan 26, 2017
Can someone share the link for NIMASA please

1 Like

Re: Federal MDAs Currently Undergoing Replacement by Makudus(m): 7:26pm On Jan 26, 2017
burantashii:

Pls any news with regard to FIRS recruitment?
Re: Federal MDAs Currently Undergoing Replacement by 2el(m): 7:44pm On Jan 26, 2017
toluleke:
Can someone share the link for NIMASA please

from what the guy said it seems NIMASSA and NSCDC had concluded drrs if truly training has commenced.
Re: Federal MDAs Currently Undergoing Replacement by Nancygoje: 8:26pm On Jan 26, 2017
Pls can u hep wif how to check the pmb e.g. I've check nnra, nerc, nasrda i only saw contact us is it the same as the pmb u referred too? If not pls inform me on nancygoje@gmail.com thanks

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Deloitte Nigeria Fresh Job Recruitment (6 Positions) / Why Does A Job Interviewer Want To Know My Current Salary? / Have You Encountered Similar Situations? Please Share Your Thoughts.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.