Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,607 members, 7,812,996 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:28 AM

Please Who Can Help Me Interpret This Because I Cant Sleep - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Please Who Can Help Me Interpret This Because I Cant Sleep (541 Views)

Help Me Interpret This Text From Microsoft,which Nigerian Language Is This? / Help!!!! I Cant Access My Jamb Result / Wow!!! Girl Swallows Live Python No No No I Cant Do This (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Who Can Help Me Interpret This Because I Cant Sleep by Kondomondo(m): 11:20pm On Jan 24, 2017
I went to work around computer Village in ikeja lagos and i saw a team of medical team conducting hiv test so i decided to play a prank on my girl friend by telling her am about testing for hiv and She dint sound very bright and i have been Calling her ever since 5 o'clock till now and She has refused to pick ma calls She has currently removed her whats app picture and i cant send her sms because She has barred ma number. Pls what can i conclude on this matter
Cant sleep
Re: Please Who Can Help Me Interpret This Because I Cant Sleep by Nobody: 11:24pm On Jan 24, 2017
Did u do the test? If yes what was the result. If no u better go and do it.
Maybe she didn't get ur msg well n she's thinking something else. But to be honest girls can mumu sha.
Re: Please Who Can Help Me Interpret This Because I Cant Sleep by Davash222(m): 12:09am On Jan 25, 2017
I'm sorry to announce to you that you are HIV positive, don't ask me how did I know.
Re: Please Who Can Help Me Interpret This Because I Cant Sleep by Rapmaestro(m): 1:52am On Jan 25, 2017
Davash222:
I'm sorry to announce to you that you are HIV positive, don't ask me how did I know.
his senses maybe
Re: Please Who Can Help Me Interpret This Because I Cant Sleep by baski92(m): 2:04am On Jan 25, 2017
that joke too expensive and you dey very stupid, you think say Na nollywood you dey act film. I pray she dump you idiot

(1) (Reply)

Job Openings For Internship At United Nations Office / The Nordic African Institute Scholarships For Postdoctoral Researcher In Africa / Masquerade Spotted At Bet9ja Shop Checking His Ticket + Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.