Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,412 members, 7,822,923 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 07:30 PM

Davido Accuses His Former Manager Kamal Of Using Juju To Fight Him - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido Accuses His Former Manager Kamal Of Using Juju To Fight Him (422 Views)

Bobrisky Accuses His Driver Of Stealing His Benz & Money (Picture) / Why Davido Sacked His Former Manager, Kamal Ajiboye Over Juju Threat [PICS] / Davido Sacks His Manager, Kamal Ajiboye & Throws Shade At Sony Music [PICS] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Davido Accuses His Former Manager Kamal Of Using Juju To Fight Him by famousozi(m): 5:36am On Jan 25, 2017
Davido wrote on Snap, “No Juju U do will work for me!!! BABA GOD BY MY SIDE … u know urself. I’m covered with the blood of Jesus… my friends family my work my life .. AMEN

Then his ‘hypeman’ Spesh cleared any doubt as to who he could be referring to when he wrote, “KAMAL NO GO LEAVE US NO MATTER HARD WE TRY!!! D JUJU TOO STRONG!!!” Click here to see what he said on snapchat:http://www.amosozi.com/2017/01/davido-accuses-his-former-manager-kamal.html

Re: Davido Accuses His Former Manager Kamal Of Using Juju To Fight Him by Chicagoesontop: 6:53am On Jan 25, 2017
Because am a fan of Davido that is why i looked for a fvck to give but i can't find a single fvck in my pocket !!
Re: Davido Accuses His Former Manager Kamal Of Using Juju To Fight Him by DeLioncourt: 7:13am On Jan 25, 2017
Chicagoesontop:
Because am a fan of Davido that is why i looked for a fvck to give but i can't find a single fvck in my pocket !!

Lemme check is UBA has some fvcks I can withdraw.

(1) (Reply)

Funny Comedy Series By A Nairalander (lie-on King) / Aminat The Girl That Change My Life Part One(reloaded) / Premarital Sex Is Important Because No Woman Is Truly Happy Without Good Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.