Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,842 members, 7,820,934 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:51 AM

Boko Haram Invade Borno Again Killed Eight And Abduct Women And Children - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Boko Haram Invade Borno Again Killed Eight And Abduct Women And Children (493 Views)

Husband Bathed Wife And Children With Acid In Katsina And Ran Away (Photos) / Family Rejects Corpse Of Woman Who Killed Husband And Children In Benue. Photos / Pictures Of Don Wanny, His Wife And Children (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Boko Haram Invade Borno Again Killed Eight And Abduct Women And Children by olsamlaw(m): 6:07am On Jan 25, 2017
Ndahi Marama
MAIDUGURI— Boko Haram terrorists, Monday night, invaded Dzaku village of Askira Uba Local Government Area of Borno State, killed eight persons and abducted an unspecified number of women and children.
Sources in the affected community disclosed that some terrorists came into Dzaku in two Hilux vehicles, armed with AK-47 rifles and petrol bombs, with which they wreaked havoc without confrontation.
Askira Uba is in Southern Borno senatorial district and about 180 kilometres from Maiduguri, the state capital, that had witnessed series of deadly attacks in the past.
An indigene of the area residing in Maiduguri, Mr. Amos Ali, disclosed that one of his sisters was amongst those abducted by the attackers.
He said: “Because of lack of telecommunication service, we could not be contacted that night. We later received a distress call from our community on Tuesday (yesterday) that
Boko Haram insurgents attacked our people and killed eight before abducting several others, including my sister.
“We are worried, especially now that the military said it has eliminated terrorists from the region.”
All efforts to get confirmation from the Police Public Relations Officer, DSP Victor Isuku, proved abortive, as his mobile lines were not reachable at the time of press.

source:- vanguardngr.com

Re: Boko Haram Invade Borno Again Killed Eight And Abduct Women And Children by Godfullsam(m): 6:12am On Jan 25, 2017
Boko haram again

I thought they said the Nigerian military have finally conquered these terrorists.

This government and lies is like rice and beans.
Re: Boko Haram Invade Borno Again Killed Eight And Abduct Women And Children by olsamlaw(m): 6:19am On Jan 25, 2017
God we need your intervention in our country, this is getting out of control.
Our leaders are just deceiving themselves.
Re: Boko Haram Invade Borno Again Killed Eight And Abduct Women And Children by Chicagoesontop: 6:35am On Jan 25, 2017
Ayam tired of all this nonsense,, abeg who get chewing stick there give me.
Re: Boko Haram Invade Borno Again Killed Eight And Abduct Women And Children by femolacqua(m): 6:36am On Jan 25, 2017
This government Administration and lies are just like bread and butter, they don't have the interests of citizens at heart. At least fear God.
Re: Boko Haram Invade Borno Again Killed Eight And Abduct Women And Children by marshalcarter: 6:40am On Jan 25, 2017
I'm not wishin for us to be ruled by the whites oo but m sayin things would be more better if they're rulin

pls dnt quote me if you're against my post angry Just park for where you deyundecided

(1) (Reply)

Do You Think Yahoo Yahoo Helped In The Reduction Of Armed Robbery Cases In Niger / The Owner Of This Vehicle Just Commited Suicide! / See The 21-year-old Nigerian Student Who Was Brutally Attacked By Indian Mob In

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.