Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,726 members, 7,816,986 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:12 PM

Diamond Bank The Worst Bank Alife In Nigeria - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Diamond Bank The Worst Bank Alife In Nigeria (805 Views)

RUBIES BANK: The Future Is Here / Diamond Bank - The Home Of Scam / How To Make Money With WEMA BANK (the First 100% Digital Bank In Nigeria) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Diamond Bank The Worst Bank Alife In Nigeria by Godlovesme521: 6:09am On Jan 25, 2017
You all know to send money you need the mobile application activated which I have...

Since yesterday evening been trying to send money to someone the deadline is 8am...see what they doing to me

No network.. And you all know without network you can't login to the mobile app... Since 12hours now

Diamond bank is just annoying.. .

Please I advice not to bank with them.... They like buhari making things hard for their customers

Re: Diamond Bank The Worst Bank Alife In Nigeria by Adamsdelrio(m): 6:36am On Jan 25, 2017
OP, when was the last time u updated ur Diamond App? Update it Now and thank me later.
Re: Diamond Bank The Worst Bank Alife In Nigeria by pressplay411(m): 6:54am On Jan 25, 2017
#Dead Op got me sounding like Jennifa. grin

Please it's "Alive" and honestly "Ever" is a better choice cos the bank don't got life bruh.
Re: Diamond Bank The Worst Bank Alife In Nigeria by bukolaakin: 7:49am On Jan 25, 2017
Close the App and start again. Sometimes it your Internet service provider that has issues, not necessarily the bank. I've been using diamond mobile app for over 1 year now, diamond is still the best of all the 5 bank accounts I have.
Re: Diamond Bank The Worst Bank Alife In Nigeria by San2ski(m): 11:02am On Jan 25, 2017
I had this wahala sometime ago. It was most annoying to be sincere but don't write them off totally because of this alone. I solved mine by walking into one of their branches in Enugu and explaining to one anty in one office. She helped me do a counter transfer (cos there was this very very long queue in the bank that day). After that they sent one kain text to the head office and it became a story.
Plus always do your transfers well into the night's
Re: Diamond Bank The Worst Bank Alife In Nigeria by okeyfineboy(m): 11:16am On Jan 25, 2017
San2ski:
I had this wahala sometime ago. It was most annoying to be sincere but don't write them off totally because of this alone. I solved mine by walking into one of their branches in Enugu and explaining to one anty in one office. She helped me do a counter transfer (cos there was this very very long queue in the bank that day). After that they sent one kain text to the head office and it became a story.
Plus always do your transfers well into the night's
i hate that bank with passion
Re: Diamond Bank The Worst Bank Alife In Nigeria by ekanDamie: 11:40am On Jan 25, 2017
it's very frustrating. just update d app or switch it off and on it again. d network signal on that app is low.
Re: Diamond Bank The Worst Bank Alife In Nigeria by victorogundepo0(m): 12:07pm On Jan 25, 2017
it is not other advisable you use mobile applicatiom for banking. you can use ussd code to transfer your cash without internet connection by dailing *710#

(1) (Reply)

. / Love Bitcoin But You Have No Funds? Come Here / A Four Bedroom Apartment For 2.5million Naira

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.