Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,320 members, 7,867,864 topics. Date: Saturday, 22 June 2024 at 05:39 AM

Man With 19inch Manhood Desperately Seeking The Right Woman - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Man With 19inch Manhood Desperately Seeking The Right Woman (598 Views)

"I Am Still A Virgin And I'm Waiting On The Lord For The Right Woman"– Rapper MI / Man With 19inch Penis Said That He Can’t Work Because He Can’t Fit Into Uniform / Ayomide Labinjo: "Davido Has Big Manhood & It Hurts, He Refused To Wear Condom" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Man With 19inch Manhood Desperately Seeking The Right Woman by Uber9ja: 7:38am On Jan 25, 2017
Fifty-four-year-old Mexican, Roberto Esquivel Cabrera, has been identified as having the world’s longest penis ever.

He is so enamoured of his member that he once exposed it t0 underage girls when he was living in America, obviously hoping to impress them.

He failed in that regard, as an assault charge was preferred against him, leading to his subsequent deportation from the United States.

Measuring a whopping 19.685 inches (half a meter) and weighing nearly one kilogram, Cabrera has been unable to have sex with anyone because of the sheer length and thickness of his manhood.

Speaking to the UK’s Daily Express, he had confessed, “I can....read full story here: http://uber9ja.com.ng/2017/01/24/man-with-19-inch-manhood-desperately-seeks-the-right-woman/

(1) (Reply)

Photo/video:mariah Carey Burns Her $250,000 Custom Valentino Wedding Dress / Kendall Jenner Steps Out With A$AP Rocky / The Wife Of Nigeria’s Senate President,Mrs Toyin Saraki, Help Mother Of Triplet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.