Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,744 members, 7,831,376 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 05:53 PM

Why Didn't Apostle Suleman Call Jesus Christ Instead? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why Didn't Apostle Suleman Call Jesus Christ Instead? (863 Views)

Apostle Suleman Clashes With South African Over Xenophobic Attacks On Nigerians / Free Shopping At Apostle Suleman's Church In Lagos, Omega Fire Ministry / Is it Provocative For Muslims To Call Jesus A "PROPHET" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Didn't Apostle Suleman Call Jesus Christ Instead? by HumanistMike(m): 8:06am On Jan 25, 2017
As a man of GOD, I expected him to call on Jesus to send his warrior angels to smite the uncircumcised/circumcised DSS against with the sword of fire and banish them to eternal condemnation for trying to behold harm upon a servant of the most high!

Instead the apostle called his fellow man for help. Isn't it ironic that the fellow man that came to help him is not a born-again believer?

If this doesn't expose the fakeness of religion, nothing will.

Cc OAM4J

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Didn't Apostle Suleman Call Jesus Christ Instead? by DeLioncourt: 8:11am On Jan 25, 2017
HumanistMike:

As a man of GOD, I expected him to call on Jesus to send his warrior angels to smite the uncircumcised/circumcised DSS against with the sword of fire and banish them to eternal condemnation for trying to do harm to a servant of the most high?!

Instead the apostle called his fellow man for help. Isn't it ironic that the fellow man that came to help him is not a born-again believer?

Cc

lol. no credit to call. grin grin

1 Like

Re: Why Didn't Apostle Suleman Call Jesus Christ Instead? by HumanistMike(m): 8:25am On Jan 25, 2017
DeLioncourt:

Lol. That would have been a long distance inter-galactic call. And MTN doesn't have a mast in Heaven.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Why Didn't Apostle Suleman Call Jesus Christ Instead? by HumanistMike(m): 8:27am On Jan 25, 2017
DeLioncourt:

But come to think of it. He didn't need to call. He could have just prayed. Or better still, told the whole crusade to join in prayers. No how no how GOD must come down and smite the DSS abi?
Re: Why Didn't Apostle Suleman Call Jesus Christ Instead? by DeLioncourt: 8:29am On Jan 25, 2017
HumanistMike:

But come to think of it. He didn't need to call. He could have just prayed. Or better still, told the whole crusade to join in prayers. No how no how GOD must come down and smite the DSS abi?

Are you minding those charlatans... deceiving people everyday..getting richer and richer. last last, make I go open church... millionaire in 3 months.
Re: Why Didn't Apostle Suleman Call Jesus Christ Instead? by HumanistMike(m): 8:34am On Jan 25, 2017
DeLioncourt:

Are you minding those charlatans... deceiving people everyday..getting richer and richer. last last, make I go open church... millionaire in 3 months.

True. Church is the safest Ponzi Scheme in the land.

1 Like

Re: Why Didn't Apostle Suleman Call Jesus Christ Instead? by DeLioncourt: 8:39am On Jan 25, 2017
HumanistMike:

lol. asin ehn.
The gullibility of people is amazing.

1 Like

Re: Why Didn't Apostle Suleman Call Jesus Christ Instead? by felixomor: 11:05am On Jan 25, 2017
HumanistMike:

And u that is not gullible and not in the ponzi scheme, how r u better?

Just asking....
Re: Why Didn't Apostle Suleman Call Jesus Christ Instead? by Nobody: 11:25am On Jan 25, 2017
You should see where these fraudsters who parade as pastors live. They have big ferocious dogs trained to attack at the slightest degree of suspicion or unusual behaviour, hefty gatemen who double as bodyguards, and have their luxurious houses fenced all around with bottles and barb wires. What are they afraid of? Aren't they under god's divine protection? Lol.

1 Like

Re: Why Didn't Apostle Suleman Call Jesus Christ Instead? by HumanistMike(m): 11:30am On Jan 25, 2017
felixomor:

And u that is not gullible and not in the ponzi scheme, how r u better?

Just asking....

Much better than you son.
Re: Why Didn't Apostle Suleman Call Jesus Christ Instead? by HumanistMike(m): 11:32am On Jan 25, 2017
Gracious007:
You should see where these fraudsters who parade as pastors live. They have big ferocious dogs trained to attack at the slightest degree of suspicion or unusual behaviour, hefty gatemen who double as bodyguards, and have their luxurious houses fenced all around with bottles and barb wires. What are they afraid of? Aren't they under god's divine protection? Lol.

They are afraid of man. They battle against principalities and powers but are afraid of man. Lol.

Look at Zakzaky. He thought he was a man of GOD till the government came for him.
Re: Why Didn't Apostle Suleman Call Jesus Christ Instead? by felixomor: 11:41am On Jan 25, 2017
HumanistMike:

Much better than you son.

I cant see the "better" o...
Re: Why Didn't Apostle Suleman Call Jesus Christ Instead? by Nobody: 11:47am On Jan 25, 2017
Look at the current situation of our dear country and the activities of fulani herdsmen... Surely god's not dead.
This is a wake-up call to pastors to rise up to their duty and take serious action before things get worse. In the time of old, prophets led the people they ruled into battle. Pastors should get their lazy hides off that suit and come forth and lead our gallant soldiers into battle.
Where are the choirs and singers? Come forth let's show the cowards up north that we are made of tough stuff. Let's do to them what we did to jericho. I think all the christian apologists ranting on NL should join the army, I wanna see them at the war front doing what yahweh knows how to do best - drawing blood. All of them should relocate to the heart of the north. We would be most grateful. gringringringrin
Re: Why Didn't Apostle Suleman Call Jesus Christ Instead? by Nobody: 11:56am On Jan 25, 2017
HumanistMike:

They are afraid of man. They battle against principalities and powers but are afraid of man. Lol.

Look at Zakzaky. He thought he was a man of GOD till the government came for him.

Hahaha. I blame the gullible sheeps who swallow every spittle that flies outta the abundance of the deceptive well of these 419ners, hook, line and sinker without giving much thought to things.

They demand cash from the gullibles promising them protection, and use the fund gotten from the brainwashed sheeps to secure earthly protection. This is fuckery in its purest form.

1 Like

Re: Why Didn't Apostle Suleman Call Jesus Christ Instead? by HumanistMike(m): 12:37pm On Jan 25, 2017
felixomor:

I cant see the "better" o...

That's your problem
Re: Why Didn't Apostle Suleman Call Jesus Christ Instead? by felixomor: 1:15pm On Jan 25, 2017
HumanistMike:

That's your problem

Its your problem o.
U cant prove how u r better, yet u want us to believe u. undecided
Re: Why Didn't Apostle Suleman Call Jesus Christ Instead? by frank317: 1:19pm On Jan 25, 2017
HumanistMike:
As a man of GOD, I expected him to call on Jesus to send his warrior angels to smite the uncircumcised/circumcised DSS against with the sword of fire and banish them to eternal condemnation for trying to behold harm upon a servant of the most high!

Cc OAM4J
Afterall vengeance is mine, says the lord

(1) (Reply)

Donald Trump” -Pastor TB Joshua Reveals New Prophesy About Trump / 30 Pairs Of Bible Verses That Contradict One Another / Muslims Raise $55,000 To Fix Vandalised Jewish Cemetery

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.